bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Misery x ArtcherryontopDecember 27, 2021 11:04 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
If you are not in the title, please do not post:) Feel free to tag along though!
Plot:
Two loner wolves from different directions left their pack. They soon find each other and realize they are from rival packs. This is already intense, but there's more. One of the wolves comes from a pack that had murdered the other wolf's former Alpha. This becomes a brawl to the death. Not literally of course:) One flees as the other tries to hunt them down, craving the blood of their enemy.
RP between myself and Artcherryontop.
Misery x ArtcherryontopDecember 27, 2021 11:05 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
{Credits for all images go to Wincey on DA}
• K A N E
Aroma:
Pine
Former Pack:
Svelt Pack
Former Rank:
Beta
Appearance:
The brute can be seen as quite stocky with visible muscles. He is on the larger side of the male wolf spectrum. Standing at nearly 34 inches, the male weighs approximately 115 pounds. He has a very masculine structure to him that lets others know that he is not a petite little she-wolf. His build, unfortunately, decreases his speed. However, he does have tons of stamina.
Kane has a pelt that resembles night fall. His dark coat helps him camouflage when he needs to, especially when stalking prey. Of course the only thing that would give him away would be his glowing amber eyes. He has an intimidating facial structure that he admires because it typically drives others away.
Personality:
Overprotective - Dominant - Harsh - Intelligent - Cautious
There is no doubt that Kane has gone through a lot on his life. He lost the only close friend he had. This has caused him to be overly protective of those he wishes to cherish for life. He would simply risk his life for them. Even before his dear friend had passed, Kane executed his job with excellence. He felt he failed after the incident occurred. Kane would fight a bear for the ones he values, to say the least.
Kane can be seen as a very dominant male. He holds his ground and he holds it with pride. It would take A LOT to make this male the slightest bit submissive. Kane will not go down without a fight. He tends to be very aggressive towards those he does not know. This is due to his trust issues. He finds everybody an enemy unless they prove otherwise.
Kane has no sympathy for others. If he finds you are being ignorant or simply being a dumbass, he will let you know and he has no care for how his words might affect you. He is, and will never be, soft. Others have found out that it is very hard to break Kane from his harsh ways. Yet, he cannot help it. Kane is known to have no filter whatsoever.
With the experience Kane has gained from this world, it has caused him to be quite an intelligent male. He is very understanding about the ways that the world works and it has helped him to become stronger. He hopes to survive in this cruel world and gain enough experience to make him better than he is now. Kane has been fighting since the age of 3. He has dealt with too many enemies and believes he shall deal with more.
With everything that has happened in his life, it has made him become more cautious of his surroundings. He jerks at every single sound he hears and is ready to defend himself. Kane can barely sleep at night now that he does not have others to fight along side him. He makes sure to find a very incognito place to stay when nightfall hits.
+ Winter +
+ Challenges +
Dislikes:
- His Alphas Murderers -
- Ignorance -
- Incompetence -
Strengths:
+ Combat +
+ Experience +
+ Stamina +
Weaknesses:
- Reflexes -
- Speed -
- Agility -
Phobias:
- Thalassaphobia -
- Xenophobia -
Backstory:
Kane was actually living the best life. He was beta of his former pack. The pack was eating good. Loners knew better than to cross the territory. Kane was constantly praised for his hard work by his Alpha.
wip
Other:
WIP cause my form keeps getting deleted:,)

Edited at December 29, 2021 01:59 PM by M I S E R Y
Misery x ArtcherryontopDecember 27, 2021 11:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Accalia
Nick Name: Lia
Scent: fresh Rainfall with the slightest floral hint

------

Height: 23cm at the shoulder
Sexuality: Bisexual *Male lean*
Eye color: Grey Blue
Parents: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Children: N/A

-------

Personality:
~Aggressive -
~Firey -
~Calm +
~Leader +
~Sneaky =
~Dangerous -
~Quick witted =
~Loyal +
~Mature =
~Mood swings -
Pelt:
~Longer fur upon the back of her neck, creating a small ridge
~Many diffrent shades of greys and blacks
~Small flecks of silver upon the tips of her gaurd hairs.. making her appear to "glitter"
~Longer fur upon her elbow and flank area
~Very bushy tail
Physical features:
~Soft fur down the length of her neck
~Expressive eyes
~Unique rune shapped markings
~Muscular frame with feminie swagger
~Less then average for height
~Has an exceptionally bushy tail
~She has Very dainty physical facial features.

------

Back story:
Accalia's Back story is relatively unknown to anyone as she has never told, all that can be shared is that of her former pack called the Primal ones. A pack that believed their alpha could never be killed or badly injured was of course the Svelt pack. That was until Accalia joined the primal ones ranks. A true warrior, A secret weapon to be used in the midest of war... Not a warrior to wrong or to under estimate by any means. Thus you know how this story is going to go.. Of course Accalia set out to destroy the alpha of the Svelt pack. She had been manipulated by her own alpha to believe that these alpha has done wrong by her pack a pack that had accepted her as she was no questions as to who or where she came from.
Accalia had attacked at midnight when her pelt was most concealed in the shadows of darkness. She was quick with her work making sure to cause as ittle noise as possible but, at the time (mush to her dismay) the alpha female had been in a different den. A den she hadnt the time to find for as the faint rattles of death seeped from the powerful alpha male she could already here the stirring of the gaurds. Quickly she fled back to her territory.
After the deed was done her own alpha the male who had been manipulting her and whispering sweet nothings in her ears banished her from the pack... Sending her on her own to flee the svelts chasing her flanks for the death of their alpha. Not only was she now on the run but a fresh scar down her shoulder lade had been dealt as punishment by her own alpha for a task.. he had asked her to do.

------

Injurys:
~A fresh wound upon her shoulder (will become a scar)
~A few scars scattered upon her body from various fights

-------

Image Credits to Crusty. Personal oc from my TH

Edited at December 28, 2021 10:35 PM by Artcherryontop
Misery x ArtcherryontopDecember 27, 2021 11:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*crap double post... ignore this*

Edited at December 27, 2021 11:08 PM by Artcherryontop
Misery x ArtcherryontopDecember 30, 2021 11:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Whispy breaths escaped the damsel as she rushed across the open terrain. Her audits pinned to her cranium as her muzzle parted to allow her tongue to lool from between her mandibles. Accalia had been wounded banished and was now being hunted by a few wolves? She knew at least one had been sent. Huffing she slowed as a small stream rested between her and the rest of the open meadow.

Accalia stopped.. she needed to stop to check this wound and rehydrate. The running made her legs tremor upon the shallow banks. She was built for stamina but, every animal had its point of exhaustion and she was reaching it. Accalias emotional state was shattered causing a cold anger to cloud across her eyes hiding any sign of brokenness.

The land around her was barren as blood trickled down her shoulder... over her fore leg and between her toes to fall upon the grass under paw. The grass doing nothing to shield her dark pallet from pressing eyes. Accalia growled softly to herself as she raised her dripping muzzle and leapt across the stream in a single bound. Pressing up the shallow banks she was gone again. The area around her soon swallowing her pelt. The shadows giving her some hope in fleaing her prosuer.

Deciding to be coy she began to move this way and that, even double backing a few times so that she could place her scent everywhere. The blood no longer a factor for it was all over the forest area she had inhabited as she fled away from her scent.

Further and further down the dark rabbit hole of darkness and despair the little sparrow went as wolves Followed it closer.. and closer its tail always just barely out of jaws reach

Misery x ArtcherryontopJanuary 1, 2022 12:00 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
A soft breeze flew between the male's fur. This sent shivers down his spine as he felt slightly uneasy. Kane, as he was called, trotted through the forest in search of prey. He had recently left his pack after the incident with his Alpha. Oh how he wanted to hunt those bastards down. That would be his revenge. They wouldn't see another light of day if they crossed him. Kane growled as he put his nose to the ground.
The growling got more intense as he smelled something that wasn't prey. Or was it? It was a wolf. But not any ordinary smell of a wolf. It was a briefly familiar smell. Flashbacks appeared trampling through his mind. A dark she wolf was last seen before the flashbacks ended. The scent of rain was strong. But it came from the wolf and not the weather.
He couldn't believe this. Kane finally crossed one of those mangy wolves. But he had to act fast and stealthy. Kane slowly moved behind a bush, his piercing eyes watching the she wolf's every move. He slowly stalked slightly forward but his dark pelt was still hidden by the bush, staying cautious in case she tried anything.
Misery x ArtcherryontopJanuary 2, 2022 06:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Accalia slowed her audits rotating back her hackles bristling slightly. Snarling she pinned her audits flat but, didnt move. Her sides heaved with every breath and her front legs tremored rather severly as the blood didnt seem to wish to clot. Accalia could feel a pair if not more of eyes watching her movements.

She felt like prey.. perhaps this was karma for beileving in the false lies of manipulation and screwing up a packs functionality. A low growl crept from her body turning into a dark laugh. So be it, if this is how it was gonna go down then let it be one hell of a fight. Accalia peeled her lips back revealing her canines and clean teeth. Her mandibles parting slightly to allow her to take in more air. These where the jaws that killed their alpha... the only pair and wolf that treaded into their camp that night.

The forest seemed to go still... as if frozen by the impending qaurell, perhaps there wouldnt be one. Perhaps this pack sought for only the reasons the kill happened. But, if she knew her own kind it was violence the sought first and answers when the wolf was gurgling out their last breaths.

Misery x ArtcherryontopJanuary 4, 2022 02:21 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
The male watched the female intensely, tracking her every move. Hate and anger filled his body with rage. He wanted to shred her apart. But that's not what his Alpha taught him. Screw you! After what they did to you?
Kane's pupils dilated as he stalked that mangy mutt. It would take a lot to convince Kane not to charge at her. She was psychotic. She seemed to have no remorse. Pride looked like it hovered around her. It disgusted him. Kane unsheathed his claws and pinned back his audits. He scowled as he fought the urge to rip her apart. She was a female. Kane never had to fight a female once in his life. He was taught it was morally wrong. But this female deserved it. She deserved everything she had coming to her. It was Kane's mission to make sure she didn't see it coming. Too late.
All the frustration built up. Enough for him to finally snap. Just seeing her instantly set him off. Kane let out a low growl before leaping out of his hiding spot, taking her by surprise and pinning her to the ground. He used all of his weight to hold her down while staring her dead in the eyes, a glare ripping over his hues. His canines were bared as he thought long and hard about what he was going to do next.
"You murderous bitch! You like killing Alphas? You like having a shitty reputation on you? Wanting a whole pack after you?" Kane couldn't help but channel his anger towards her. He then pushed his face closer towards hers, their noses almost touching.
"You are so lucky it was just me who found you." He said with a low growl, nearly drooling on the female. Kane wanted her to try something.
He found pleasure in fighting. He was hoping she would fight back. Kane couldn't get the thought of his Alphas face out of his mind. The pure fear as he was being ripped to shreds. The horror on Kane's packmate's faces. He was out for blood. And now that he finally crossed one of the murderers, it looks like he got what he finally wanted. It pissed him off that it had to be one of the females. He wanted a fair fight. Though, Kane has learned his lesson from past experiences not to underestimate a female. But he wanted this one to fight back.
Misery x ArtcherryontopJanuary 4, 2022 02:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Accalia snarled as his weight forced itself onto her frame slamming her upon the earth barely giving her enough time to catch herself. The landing not so unpleasent given the breif reaction time. Being that he wasnt so stealthy. Accalia forced her face to become emotionless, of course she felt remorse once she realized the wolf she killed had been an innocent in a way.

"You dont... truelly wish to hear my answers mutt."

Accaila snapped back her jaws closing harshly upon his muzzle as she forced his chin into his chest. The movement making it easier to worm her way from beneath his bulk. Thus freeing her now dusty frame. Snarling once she stood up she lashed her banner back and forth her cranium low protecting her throat.

"Luck?"

Accaila scoffed her optics narrowing as her blood began to run down her shoulder again making her weary. Her lips peeled back in anger, not at him but at the world.

"Some fucking luck then! The wolf who poisoned my thoughts against your alpha is the same one who banished me for doing his dirty work."

Accaila snapped her body a heated ball of anger as she wrestled her thoughts down. Her haunchs bunching as she dashed around him her sharp fangs snapping at his flank. Accalia had speed on her side but, even that was fading as her leg buckled slightly making her yip softly. Her audits pinning a she made a dash for the trees the shadows... her escape.

Misery x ArtcherryontopJanuary 4, 2022 03:04 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Before Kane knew what was happening, he found himself backed up. The female had managed to escape his grasp. The female was quick and agile. Kane could never compete. He thought back to what his alpha had told him.
'Strength means nothing if you do not have speed.' Kane scoffed as he looked up at the female. She seemed to be distressed about something. It wasn't until the moment that she spoke, that Kane understood. Kane knew that while under an Alpha's rule, you will listen to them. He thought maybe she didn't have a choice. But Kane couldn't just let go of the grudge.
He flicked his audits as he watched her.
"So you're just going to run away then? Like you did when you and your wolves murdered my Alpha?" Kane called out to her. He couldn't let her get away with this, but he couldn't help but notice it seemed like she was injured. Now was not the time to show sympathy. He scoffed at her cowering away before he sat down, stressed about the fact that he will never be able to get his best friend back.
{short}

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us