Wolf Play : Queen X Ylva
Chatbox
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Queen X YlvaDecember 27, 2021 09:14 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Please don't post here if your name is not queen or Ylva. Thank you lots! Feel free to read along though, it's bumpy ride. Buckle up!

Queen X YlvaDecember 27, 2021 09:18 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Ragnar Balderik

"If you don't like me at my worst, then you'd fucking hate me at my best."

Pronouns
He/him/his/himself

Sexuality
Bisexual

Occupation
Assassin

Appearance
Ragnar stands at six foor four with that of an athletic and slightly muscular frame. Obviously, he is active and is constantly on the move. He is swift and agile, and quick with his reactions. His skin tone is of a caucasian shade, leaning more towards an orange-ish undertone and is considered to be tan, to say the least. He is not pale or sickly looking, and his skin is evem with slim to no blemishes. He is of Italian and Irish descent, perhaps French as well, though he does not entirely look it.

His face structure is an angular one, and more or less a rectangle. He has a defined jaw that comes down to a squared-off chin. Ragnar has bright blue eyes that are similar to that of an ocean, though may appear like a stormy day on the sea depending on where you are and how the light is hitting his angled face. He has average eyebrows with a slight angle at the end, though it is not very apparent. He has a slightly wider nose that is crooked due to all of the fights he has been in, and failed to push his nose back into place. He has full, wide, rosy colored lips.

Ragnar has a few scars on his face, which were caused by his father - the king of the Ivamos kingdom. Not many are aware of this face, but regardless, the scars are by his lips. They are old, and were made to make an example out of Ragnar for others to see. During this time, it was possible for Ragnar to lose eyesight in his right eye. The scars add an unfamiliar texture to that area of his face, causing most people to ask what happened.

Ragnar has pale white hair that reach just below his shoulder. It is thick and is generally messy, and has a slight curl to it. It's constantly falling in front of his face, so there may be moments where he pulls it back in a half-up half-down style, may braid it, etc. To be honest, he doesn't really care what he looks like, but it's best that Ragnar is aware that hair in his face isn't the greatest thing to have when trying to do something.

Personality
Ragnar is a man of many things, but a liar is not one of them. He is brutally honest, and if he does 'lie', it's more like he just doesn't tell you something. He likes to keep things to himself that he think may affect relationships between him and others, which he prioritizes over most other things. For that, he is selfless, though not necessarily on purpose either. Ragnar just really has no interest in trying to fulfill his own needs unless he absolutely needs to. You know, like eating and drinking. But that doesn't mean he won't do stuff he wants to do, but will take notice of what others would like to do first before doing something he'd prefer.

Ragnar is quite the flirty boy. He is charming and knows how to put his charasmatic personality to use. Ragnar is very open to begin with, always giving people a chance to prove that they're worthy of his time. However, Ragnar can find someone interesting and make himself prove that he's useful of their time. See how that works? When he's interested in someone, he flirts with them regardless if it's a romantic interest or not. Speaking of which, Ragnar doesn't just 'fall in love'. He must establish a relationship beforehand with the person before he does anything remotely romantic. Ragnar is very confrontational, especially when it comes to feelings, so it's known if he likes you like that or not.

Ragnar is, to say the least, protective. He dwells a fiery attitude, mainly made up of sarcastic remarks that are made at the wrong time and he has very little tolerance for bullshit. He will protect those he knowns very well, and he doesn't just protect anyone - if he protects you, you've made an impact. Ragnar never tells anyone that he appreciates them, but finds other ways to do so in ways that are a bit more complicated. Although he's decent at expressing himself, feelings seem to be a completely different thing. He can express them, though it just depends on how close the two of you are.

Ragnar is a quick-witted individual, always observing and is quick with his reactions to things. This makes his responses to some things rather sarcastic are sharp, making him sound mad when he might not be. He works best by himself to be honest, so when in a stressful situation, he'll try to drown out the other people as much as possible so he can focus. Ragnar can become obsessive over something that he wishes to achieve, and he believes that anything is possible (like, literally), making him strive for what he wants. However, it's never with other people. It's more or less a personal matter that he works for, and his work ethic is one that is brilliant.

Ragnar has a sleeping beast inside of him most of the time. Normally he's wrestling with smaller demons, but his fiery attitude and temper isn't one to be provoked. When he is genuinely pissed, he will come after you in every way possible. He'll think of creative ways to get under your skin, which he's practically a master at to begin with, and is not going to stop once he starts. Again, he's obsessive, and his temper isn't one that you should mess with. Like, seriously. If nobody's there to stop him, then he will not stop. He won't. He can't.

Strengths
+Honest
+Physical strength
+Sword-handling
+Welcoming/open

Weaknesses
-Heights
-His temper
-Archery
-Swimming

Other
N/A
Queen X YlvaDecember 27, 2021 09:49 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hélio Vieyra

Male | 18

| Nickname(s) |

Lio: Pronounced like Leo

| Sexuality |

Gay

| Ethnicity |

Greek

| Occupation |

Prince of the Royal Family

| Appearance |

Helios stands at 6ft 2in. He is very muscular with a defined body, due to having fought in many battle for his Kingdom. His complexion is a rather pale ivory tone. His facial features are sharp and defined. Has high cheek bones and a sharp jawline. Paired with plump pink lips for a male. One wouldn't know this as the man does not smile much, or at all, but he has very prominent sweet dimples. He usually has a stony unwavering expression, but if he were to smile his dimples make him seem childish. His eyebrows are thick and seem slightly unkempt, but the shape of them fits his facial features well. His hair is jet black. Its basically a curly mess on top of his head, falling into his eyes often. He has thick, long, curly lashes that make his eyes stand out against his pale skin. His eyes are a fiery amber color with orange hues.

Lio does have a strange brand mark in between his shoulder blades. Scars litter his pale skin, but the one noticeable one is on the right side of his neck. It starts at the bottom of his ear and ends at his collar bone. He tends to wear a necklace that has the Royal Family emblem on it, decorated with small dark red rubies.

| Personality |

A few words to describe Helio would be quiet, reserved, secretive. He's not a big talker. To those he does not know, he will only say a five worded sentence at most. Sometimes only giving a single word answer. He's cautious of strangers, doesn't matter how friendly they seem to be. He doesn't trust easily.

It is rather extremely difficult to get the man to so much as slip a smirk. From a young age he stopped smiling. Not even his own mother had seen her own son smile in ages. He wasn't always like that, but life hasn't been very nice towards him. Therefore, he takes it out on others.

When Helio is in a bad mood he comes off as rude. Sometimes shooting off snarky remarks, or just all around rude, and offensive comments. If he's in a bad mood, everyone around him must be too. At least thats how he sees it. Although, most of the time he's in a neutral mood and simply keeps to himself.

Helio would be the perfect bachelor if he actually bothered being charming. He is far from it. He pursues no one, even though it seems half the female population chases after him. He shows no interest..For good reason. At times he ignores woman's advances on him, making it seem like he doesn't even realize they are flirting with him.

Helio is a very serious individual. In anything he does he approaches it with a serious and determined manner. He isn't really one to joke around, maybe the sarcastic remark once in a while but never actually a joke. Helio also has a difficult time expressing his emotions, other than anger of course. If he does feel overwhelmed by his emotions, the only way he deals with them is. Is he doesn't, he will simply walk away from the situation, as actually listening to his emotions is too complicated for the man. The man has become an expert at hiding any emotion other than anger, that one can not truly understand what he is feeling. He is also the type to refuse working in a team. He will make any team mission a single man mission, even if that makes it more challenging for himself. He is very arrogant and stubborn.

| Strengths |

Archery

Sword Fighting

| Weaknesses |

N/A

Edited at December 29, 2021 02:10 AM by Ylva
Queen X YlvaDecember 27, 2021 11:02 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

The sound of metal clanging against metal echoed across the field. Loud hollering and cheering could be heard as well. Multiple pairs of men fought against each other in the fenced off field. Some were shirtless, while others had a full set of iron armor. The sun beamed down on the men. The men with full sets of armor were most likely sweating like pigs, but it was all part of their strict training. They needed to get use to the weight of the armor as they fought. They had to be swift and quick on their feet, or else they were a dead man. No one wanted that.

Lio was among the group. He stuck out, wearing the heavy weight black and red armor that was tailored to fit only him. It was the same armor he wore in many battles. It showed his rank. He didn't mind wearing it while training. He was used to the weight, as it was made from the finest materials in the Kingdom. It was much heavier than his counterparts armor, although theirs was just as well made. The color of his armor was black, with dark blood red accents. A few gold pieces scattered around the armor as well. The armor he wore was a work of art and represented his family and his rank. A blood red cape draped over his broad shoulders, pooling around his feet, but not long enough to get stepped on.

Lio's opponent was shorter than him, giving him a slight advantage. His purpose was to teach them how to avoid the inevitable...Death. Though one may say it's an unfair fight, seeing as Lio was also much stronger than this individual. As well as much more experienced. This wasn't about fairness though, life wasn't fair and Lio would teach his trainee that very quickly. It didn't matter that Lio had many advantages, his trainee needed to find ways around that. Lio had fought many men that were much stronger, taller, and talented than him. Difference was, he won even with the odds against him. Thats what he wanted to teach the soldier in front of him. He was working with them specifically because they were the only one out of the whole batch of trainees that wasn't improving. In fact, they were falling behind. The rest were already learning new techniques, while this one seemingly was still learning to swing his blade.

In one swift movement, Lio knocked the large blade out of the males hand and onto the dirt ground. A silent gasp escaped the males mouth. Sweat dripped down his forehead, as his wide eyes glanced down at his fallen blade. Lio's arm shot back, the male braced himself. Throwing their arms up in the air, covering his face. Lio tilted his head to the side, as he gazed down at the male. The blade glinted in the sunlight, as it was inches from the males throat. "Dead." Lio's voice was deep and rich, as he spoke. Lio rolled his eyes, how this male even made it past the recruitment for his fathers military was beyond him. It had to have been a mistake.

Returning the blade back to the sheath at his hip, he glared at the male still cowering in front of him. Grabbing the shoulder of an unsuspecting soldier, that was also training, he shoved them towards the cowering male. He motioned for them to pick up their blade, "Again." He ordered. Their new partner readied themselves, as the other male picked their blade up. With that, Lio turned on his heel striding through the crowd of men. They were all quick to move out of the way, even mid fight. Looking all equally shaken up. Lio felt like a wolf among a sheeps den. He didn't mind the feeling. His head held high, as he made his way out of the training field and towards the castle. Being the Prince of the Royal Kingdom, he had much more business to attend to.

Edited at December 29, 2021 03:00 AM by Ylva
Queen X YlvaDecember 29, 2021 01:55 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
The morning dew would slowly take away from the atmospheric night that Ragnar Balderik would've experienced. A woman had been standing at the top of the hill, seemingly observing his every move. He squinted, his eyes adjusting to the distance. Ragnar never had amazing sight, but it seemed in this moment, everything was water-clear. Ragnar hummed softly to himself, and as he reached the woman, he reached out to touch her, but she disappeared at a moment's notice.

Ragnar's eyes opened, his body rather sore from the hard ground he had been sleeping on. He was halfway to his destination to killing the King's son, Helio, simply to make an example out of him. Ragnar only agreed because it was his only way of making any sort of income, but in a world like this, nothing like that really mattered. All that mattered was your title and what you are doing within a kingdom. Outside of one is basically a no man's land - anything was possible.

Ragnar rose to both feet, coughing slightly. He clenched his side. The day before he had been strung up in a trap that he assumed was there for animals, being impaled in his side by a small tree branch. Ragnar was still capable of his job, however, and nothing really stopped him from reaching what he needed to do. There were few obstacles so far, and he hoped there would be none on the way there.

Ragnar hummed softly to himself, packing everything into his small worn-leather bag that he carried along with him. He thought about leaving it behind a multitude of times, but he figured it'd be best not to. It was a gift from his mother. Oh, his mother. A woman who he had admired for so long. Believe it or not, Ragnar was the bastard son of the King unknowingly - his mother a servant. They had a forbidden relationship, hence why Ragnar was ruled as a bastard. He sighed softly at the thought.

Ragnar continued on, trudging through the wilderness. It had been a few hours since he woke up, and to his excitement, he was more than halfway now. A few more miles left and he would be able to reach his target.

The only reason why Ragnar knew why he was hunting down this King's son was to make an example out of him. However, after some snooping from his Commander and asking questions, Ragnar figured out the real reason. The kingdoms were no longer on good terms due to this King breaking promises of helping others. That being said, Ragnar was the only one capable of killing his son because he had no connections with them. You see, assassins like Ragnar aren't supposed to have many outside relationships as it dangers the cause and it dangers their opinions.

Ragnar only ever had a fling with a few girls from the kingdom, none of which meant anything to him. Mainly comfort. He would always make that clear before their long nights together, and excuse himself the morning after. He never really liked attachment, like at all, therefore it was never an issue for him. Unless it was just the fact that Ragnar had yet to 'meet the one', which Ragnar never cared much for love. At least not right now - he was still young, still charming and handsome, and could shoot his shot later down the line.

As Ragnar continued on, he felt as if what he was about to do wasn't the best way to approach the situation. All he did was take orders from a man who took orders from another man, but it seemed wrong regardless. Ragnar had no connections to anyone in this kingdom. He could care less, to be honest, but there was a wavering belief inside of him that this would just make matters worse. It was against the rules for him to voice his opinions against something, so he always just went with the flow. Would this be worth the time, Ragnar questioned himself.

Ragnar stopped in his tracks, seeing the kingdom in the distance. "Holy fuck," he muttered under his breath, taking in the view. He had never been this far south of his own kingdom, so this was definitely a site to see. Ragnar took off his pack, taking a quick moment to bury it in some dead leaves and foliage, and would begin to approach the walls of the kingdom. He looked up and down, ensuring there weren't many guards around.

Ragnar decided to take the easy way in. From the outside, he stood at the entrance, the hood of his clothing up. He lifted his attire, reopening his wound from earlier and making himself bleed. He grimaced and winced, slightly cringing, but he figured the more realistic the easier it would be to get in. Ragnar cleared his throat.

He approached the doors. "Someone help me!" He yelled, banging on the doors. "Please, let me in!" He pleaded, feeling his wound spill out the red liquid. He whined, thinking that this was stupid of him. He shrugged it off, hitting the doors yet again. "Please, I beg you! Help me!"
Queen X YlvaDecember 29, 2021 05:38 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

The guards were alarmed, hearing someones pleas outside the heavy gates. They were quick to react, the archer above on the wall leaned over watching the man. He scanned the surrounding forest. Making sure this wasn't some kind of ambush. Not seeing much, he signaled for the gate to be open. The opened one of the extra large heavy oak doors. A guard jogged out, "Follow me." The guard spoke quickly, as he guided the injured male inside. The large oak doors were slammed shut once again. About five guards gathered around the male, eyeing him with suspicion. "What happened?" One of them questioned the man. "How did you get out of the Kingdom?" Another questioned.

One guard turned to his counterpart and whispered an order for him. The guard turned on his heel, sprinting down the cobblestone. The guard that gave the order, had a slightly different armor on, signify that he held a higher rank than the other guards. "Take him to the healer." With that, two guards began guiding the male towards the healers quarters.

It wasn't like the Kingdom kept track of its citizens. They wouldn't know if this man was or wasn't from their Kingdom, or from a near by village that was also under the control of the Kingdom. The guards were already making their assumptions. This was simply a hunter from the neighboring villages that got injured doing just that. Hunting. This kind of situation wasn't big enough to get the King or Prince's attention. It was a matter that could be dealt with, by the captain.

Lio had barely made it past the soldiers barracks, when a guard almost smacked into him. Although, Lio was wearing a full set of armor, including a helm, his expression couldn't be seen. That didn't stop him from sending a fiery glare towards the guard. "What's the rush, soldier." It wasn't really a question. More like a demand, for an answer as to why this individual was racing around the Kingdom. The guard stuttered for a moment. One could tell he was intimidated by Lio. "A villager was found wounded outside the gates, my Lord." They rushed out the words as quick as possible, as if they only had a limited time to tell the Prince of what was going on.

Lio glared at them. "What does that have to do with you running around like a chicken with its damned head cut off." He snapped, quickly losing his patience. This was a simple matter that could have been dealt with quickly, it didn't need all this attention. Were his guards not trained enough? He'd have to talk to the captain about this. The guard swallowed nervously, "I was sent by my Captain to get the Lieutenant, my Lord." The words tumbled out of his mouth. Lio shook his head, this was absolutely ridiculous and didn't need all this attention. If it truly was just a wounded villager, then they just needed to patch them and send them on their way. Not hold suspicion for the villager. Was he missing a piece to the story? Was this some massive man with a full set of armor that was claiming false information? Only one way to really find out.

"Go back to where you were stationed, Soldier. And don't move from there." He ordered, as he pushed past the guard in annoyance. He shook his head, as he made his way towards the healers quarters. Where he hoped the guards took the villager. More like where the guards should have taken them. It was a simple regulation the guards should have followed. They'd be wasting time and resources if they suspected everyone that came through the Kingdom was suspicious. Their enemies haven't shown any sign of planning an attack so it was unnecessary to take so many extra precautions.

With Lio's long legs he reached the healers building. It was a decently sized building, as wounded, or ill citizens went there to be cured, or cared for. The soldiers had a separate location when they were wounded. Stepping in, he spotted the "villager" rather quickly. From the looks of it the healer had him seated on a small cot. That was because he had three guards surrounding them. The man was by no means covered head to toe in heavy armor, like him. Where was the threat? He rolled his eyes. The man was clearly injured and bleeding out. Stalking over to them his gazed bounced around the three guards. The guards shifted nervously on their feet, Lio loomed over them. Lio's helm remained on, but one didn't need to see his fierce expression to realize he was pissed.

One hand rested on the handle of his sword, while his other arm was rather stiff. It looked like he was holding himself back from swinging his fist into the guards faces. That wouldn't be very Prince like. Nothing about Lio's personality was Prince like. "Now tell me.." He trailed off for a moment, as he gazed at the villager on the cot. "Why it takes three of my guardsmen to bring a single wounded villager to the healers quarters?" His tone was menacing, as he eyed the guards. They looked to one another. One cleared his throat, "The Captain-" His voice shook, as he spoke. All three guards cast their gaze towards the ground. Lio cut him off, "Now where is the Captain." He demanded, his jaw clenched. It was beginning to look like this was an issue with the Captain, not his guardsmen.

Queen X YlvaDecember 29, 2021 06:38 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Ragnar had waited another moment or two before hearing the gates open. A guard came running out, approaching Ragnar quickly. They immediately just thought he was from there? He shook the thought away from his head before hearing their questions. "Hunting accident," Ragnar winced. "I'm from one of the nearby villages," he replied. Ragnar looked nothing like the people of this kingdom. His hood was up, his outfit was rather... interesting, nothing of a royal or an average citizen. Underneath his hood was pale white hair that could be described as snow, which was unusual.

Ragnar followed along the guards that were told to take him to the healer's quarters. This kingdom seemed to be slightly smaller than the one Ragnar came from, which to be fair, was made up of a bunch of fucked-up people. Not that it mattered, but it shaped how often the kingdom would expand and allow new things to come along. Most people from his home didn't like change. Not in the slightest of bit, but Ragnar could never understand why. Humans were meant to adapt, so why didn't they just accept the change? Who knew.

Ragnar was sat on a cot, the healer tending to his wound. Ragnar was feeling as though something bad was about to happen, or at least something more interesting than someone fixing his previously close wound would happen. Whatever it was, it needed to happen. Ragnar needed to find Helios, first of all, which would all only be based off of description. Ragnar took note of the gaurd's different colors and types of armors though, which decided what rank they were. He would use that to the best of his advantage.

Ragnar was going to need to build some sort of story if they wanted to question him. Would the people of this kingdom track down a threat like a bear? Maybe a mountain lion? Perhaps a wolf? A wolf seemed more believable in all honesty. Small yet nimble and swift. Ragnar decided that if he were to be questioned, his story would be that he's from one of the nearby villages, he was out hunting with a friend of his who went missing, and he found the wolf who had killed him. Yeah. That should work.

Ragnar looked around for a moment, taking notice of the amount of people in the room. Himself, the healer, and a few guards, which seemed unnecessary in Ragnar's eyes. He had already said he was from the nearby villages, which although a lie, why wouldn't they believe an injured man? It would be rude not to accept him into helping, but that would be their choice. Ragnar thought that if he had scaled the walls of this place that he would've killed people already, which the less people hurt, the better.

From down the hall, he could hear approaching footsteps. So far, none of these men looked like Helio, or even remotely sounded like some sort of prince. Ragnar hummed softly to himself as the healer worked on him. At least now his wound was getting proper attention, which it definitely needed. Ragnar looked up, seeing a man enter.

Definitely some sort of higher-up, Ragnar thought.

Ragnar saw the man roll his eyes, as if annoyed. Ragnar would be too - why would so many men need to be called for one, singular injured man? Ragnar hadn't done anything or even said a word since he step foot into this place. Something seemed off about the whole thing, but he felt slightly relieved when the man didn't even bother trying to question Ragnar. That was good, and it also meant that he was as suspicious as he could've been.

However, after hearing the man talk, he sounded rather... elegant. Royal. Regal. However you wanted to put it. Ragnar looked around for a moment. "Wait. Wait. You're Prince Helio, yes?" Ragnar questioned, his eyes wide with confusion and curiosity. Time to act like a poor village person. Which hey, the act came into use every now and again.

"It's a please to meet you," Ragnar stood up after clearance from the healer, trying to approach the Prince. The guards turned and stopped Ragnar in his tracks, which he did indeed stop. He ignored them, his eyes slightly narrow. "It'd be a dream come true if you could give me a full tour of the kingdom. I know you probably have plenty of other royalty business to attend to," Ragnar forced a sigh, "but I would greatly appreciate it," he added with a small smile.

He had to be as believable as possible.

That was until he realized how different his accent was from theirs. People from the villages would sound remotely the same as those from the kingdom, which was the same where Ragnar came from, except with their accent. Ragnar just hoped that they would think he was new around here and not think anything of Ragnar's kingdom. One could only hope, though.
Queen X YlvaDecember 29, 2021 08:36 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

From what Lio knew the surrounding villages were simply giving resources to survive. There were no other treaties or laws that said he had to be welcoming towards these people. It wasn't unknown that villages around the Kingdom had interesting people living there. Of course, the King nor Prince paid no mind to it. In all honesty, they didn't care all that much for those people. They gave them resources, and rations to survive and that was it. Unless politics were to change, then you wouldn't see the King nor Helio outside these walls shaking the hands of all the villagers around. It was too much effort to got out to those village. He wouldn't be surprised if the villagers didn't know who the King, Queen, and Prince looked like.

Many citizens of the Kingdom, thought villagers were "wildlings." Simply because they preferred to live outside the tall walls of the castle and hunt for their meals. The citizens of the Royal Kingdom lived a comfortable life. They were protected, handed resources to survive and got to see the nicer things in life. Of course, that also depended on your class. High class got to see the top tier lifestyle, and so on so forth for the rest of the classes.

Lio was rather careless for his ranking. He followed "rules," but to an extent. He wasn't one to pay attention to details. It was a good thing he didn't lead. His father already has to correct the mistakes Lio has left in his wake. Lio doesn't put an ounce of effort into leading, or trying to learn to lead. His father has been ready to pass on the title to his son, but Lio simply stalls it. Claiming some kind of excuse, as to why he can't take the title just yet. His last excuse was going off to fight a battle overseas. His father bought that one. There was no real battle, only sight seeing, but his father didn't need to know that. Lio managed to get a whole crew of men in on the scheme. He more so did it with threats.

One of the guards mumbled something about the Captain looking for the Lieutenant. "Well, let your Captain know I would like to have a word with him." He snapped. "Now get back to your guards post." With that the three guards were off. Lio's fiery gaze snapped to the so called villager that caused this whole commotion. He looked him up and down. That was when he really took in the man. His clothing was rather odd, now that he looked at it.

Lio held his ground as the man approached. The man was tall, probably only a few inches taller than Lio. He didn't give the man a yes or no answer, when they asked if he was Prince Helio. He only glared at them. That was an odd request. Not the first request a poor village would ask for. They'd probably ask for rations, or something of the sort. Then came the accent. It wasn't one from the South that was for certain. Maybe he was a little too quick to assume this man was a injured villager.

Being a Prince, Lio was well verse in the land around his Kingdom. He knew of the surrounding Kingdoms. The treaties they held with them, or the treaties they didn't have. Which were allies and which were not. "Where are you from villager." He ignored the man. If it wasn't clear he didn't buy into it for a second. Of course, he didn't know what the mans intentions were, at least not yet, but he knew there was more to the story than the man was giving. Even if this truly was just a villager, he wasn't going to welcome them into his Kingdom with open arms. That wasn't the kind of Prince he was, maybe his father would, but not him.

Helio narrowed his eyes at the villager, "What were you doing outside the Kingdom walls." They weren't really questions, but more so demands for a answer. Lio had assumed they were a hunter that had been injured hunting, but that was before. He cursed at himself, for not asking the guards which direction the man had come from. This man clearly was not from here. Maybe not even from the surrounding villages. The goal simply was to catch the man in a lie. If he wanted to say he was hunting, then what the hell was he doing all the way out here. Everyone from these parts knew Gyrok which was west of here was rich with game. The east of the Kingdom was barren.

Queen X YlvaDecember 30, 2021 06:09 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
All Ragnar could hope for right now was that his plan would fall through. Depending what questions he had been asked, he would adjust his story to make it fit. As of now, the two kingdoms - this one and Ragnar's - weren't necessarily at war, but fought over some goods and other resources. It wasn't like there was a loss in numbers when it came to knights and soldiers, but Ragnar wouldn't be able to come up with anything other than the fact that he was hunting. Considering his accent was way off as well, this probably wasn't going to end well for Ragnar.

Like most things, to be honest.

Most kingdoms didn't struggle to make ends meet, though he was aware of the situations that village-people had. Of course they were protected, offered many other things like food, water, animals such as sheep, cows, chickens, and anything else of the like, but was life as one of them really worth it? Perhaps Ragnar could've lied to say that he was from the kingdom - not that they would keep track of it. To be fair, there were way more many people in here than you could count on your fingers and toes, so it made sense that they wouldn't be able to keep track of it.

Ragnar looked around for a moment. There were few other patients in the building, seemingly sick or harboring some sort of wounds. Obviously they had already been tended to, which meant that none would be able to take the attention away from Ragnar. Ugh, this plan was not going the way he wanted it to. Sometimes he wished that he had instruction on how to enter a kingdom to kill someone. It normally made for a better execution and extraction of himself - everything was already thought out for him.

Ragnar's attention went back to the group of men as Helio snapped at one of the guards. They were quite obedient, which was surprising. Not surprising. But brilliant, nonetheless - having such respect for a man that you fear that when he gets mad he will kill you. Ragnar's father was one of those men - he mated him for it, and he hated the fact he was the son of someone so violent and cruel, but it didn't really matter considering the outcome of Ragnar's life. The way he made a living was literally killing people. Almost like a sport. But it was a dog eat dog world, let's be honest.

When Helio gave no response to Ragnar but rather a cold, icy glare, Ragnar had to be quick to think. "My family back home would appreciate a couple of extra rations. We've been struggling to hunt - the area is dwindling of prey," he stated. Ragnar didn't try to change his accent at this point - his lie would become rather obvious.

Shit shit shit. Ragnar would have to recall the map he had stared at to get here. The neighboring villages were only a few. Perhaps he could get away with being a traveler from the west? That's where he was from after all. He hummed softly to himself. "I'm not from around here. I suppose I should've introduced myself first, it would be rude not to in front of a Royal such as yourself." He paused for a moment. "I come from the West - the town of Waekfield, heard of it? It's protected by the kingdom west of here. I moved here in hopes of a new start, and have been traveling in between places ever since. You see, I haven't exactly settled on a place and I haven't gotten a full tour of the villages." He added.

Ragnar bit his lower lip, looking down at Helio. He wasn't too much taller than him, only by a few inches, but looking down at him gave a sense of power. "It's why I request a tour," he gulped slightly. "I wanted to get to know this place before I made a definite home for my family and I."

Ragnar wasn't entirely bullshitting them. He did travel - tons. Miles upon miles upon miles. Hell, Ragnar's scaled some of the highest mountains in the area just to kill people. But, he would take what he could get. "I was outside because I was hunting. You see, a friend and I were tracking down this deer that we had been following for a few days. A wolf came out of no where and..." he trailed off. "Well, I was lucky."

Ragnar hoped he was doing alright so far. Helio obviously was giving enough power over these men, but not Ragnar. He was trained to take on anyone, powerful or not, strong or weak, in order to fulfill his mission. Ragnar inhaled slightly sharply. Before Helio could answer though, Ragnar spoke yet again.

"So I question you again, would you please be willing to give me a tour?"

(I can add more if needed, this post feels a bit stiff)
Queen X YlvaDecember 30, 2021 07:34 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Every word this man spoke simply went in through one ear and out the other. Helio wasn't buying any of it. If anything the only thing that sounded believable was the fact this man wasn't from here. At times Lio's paranoia about strangers came in clutch. Lio narrowed his eyes at the man, simply waiting for the man to finish his little spiel. This blue eyed man wasn't fooling him for a second.

Helio and his father's way of leading were vastly different. His father, the current King of the Royal Kingdom was a welcoming, kind, caring man up front. He liked having the dirty work of the Kingdom done behind closed doors, as they weren't pretty sight for citizens to see. He liked keeping the citizens in the dark when it came to messy business. Of course, when it came to announcing a war he was professional and honest. Helio on the other hand preferred to get things done quick. Very much a man that didn't ask questions, but more so acted in the moment. Lio as a leader would be a bloody mess. If his father allowed it, he would have public executions for those who were not loyal to their Kingdom. His father would settle those disputes in private and simply tell the citizens of the Kingdom something along the lines of, 'there will be no more issues of the sort and blah blah.'

In Helio's mind, it didn't make sense to him to explain his every action to his people. Why did they need to question him? His actions are fully based around protecting the people of the Kingdom, no need to question and complain. The citizens within these walls were round and lazy, at least thats what Helio thinks. They put no effort to support their Kingdom, other than complain about there not being enough ale and venison to go around for seconds. They seem loyal for the time being, but Helio had a feeling once these walls started to crumble these so called loyal people would run at the slightest sign of danger.

That was one of the many reasons Lio didn't want to lead. If he could stall the ceremony of him becoming King he would. If avoiding it was an option, hell he'd jump at the slightest opening. He hated being a Royal. If he could change one thing about his life it would be being born into the Royal family. Funny, how everyone who wasn't a Royal would kill to be in the family. People counted the days down, until they would have a new King. A new King that was nicer to look at. Who was young, handsome, and 'dreamy.' A word hes heard many times to describe him. Lio doesn't see it. He hated that all the citizens of his Kingdom would simply gossip about the latest drama involving the Royals. Or which woman Lio was seen talking to and if she was the future Queen. It made Lio want to roll his eyes. He hated that all eyes were on him at all times of day and night.

Another thing that made Helio stand out as a Prince was that fact that he walked freely around his Kingdom. Not a guard by his side, unlike many who held some sort of title. He was paranoid, but not that much that he thought even his own people were out to get him. It was more so a power move, or him being cocky. However, one wants to call it. Who better to protect him than himself. He had to be one of the best warriors out there. Having survived and come out victorious a multitudes of times had to mean he was doing something right.

Helio clenched his jaw tightly. Here it comes. This man asking more from him. Now his family must be starving and in need of rations. Lio resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Not from around here, Lio could have guessed that ages ago. The West? What the hell were they doing all the way over here then? Beg your own damn Kingdom for help, not him, Lio thought to himself. His fiery embers narrowing once again, was this man mocking him? Asking if he knew Waekfield. Of course, he knew. He lead his father's military, meaning he had to know of these places and their populations. Not only that, but being a Prince he had to know if he were to lead one day. Leaders had to be cautious, and hold knowledge of allies, neutral, or enemy Kingdoms and villages.

That was something said often about the Royals. That they were like the blind leading the blind. He figured thats what this man was trying to get at. Tour it yourself, he wanted to snap at the man, but held his tongue. Funny how out of the whole man's introduction, the man failed to give his name. Once again Lio ignored just about everything the man said, except for a few details. Like this so called wolf. If there was such a threat of an animal like that, then he wouldn't hear the end of it from the citizens, until it was taken care of. The man was persistent with this so called tour he wanted. Well, he wasn't going to get it from Lio. He can tour it himself in the afterlife.

"Show me. Show me where you last saw this...wolf." He dragged out the word wolf. Clearly, not believing the man. Yes, the man had a very clear wound, but it didn't look to be from an attack from a wolf. This was simply Lio's logic on the matter. Possibly because he wanted to make this man sound guilty in a way. So then he'd have an excuse for either plunging his sword into this mans chest, or sending him off to fend for himself. He hasn't decide how he dealt with this individual, but all he knew is he probably shouldn't have witnesses around. Call him cruel, but the man's had a tough week. Well no, more like a difficult life so what better way to deal with it by taking out his frustrations on others. Helio motioned for the man to lead the way.

(Nah, alls good!)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us