bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Excisus ¤ ArtcherryontopDecember 27, 2021 08:42 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

1x1 romance where a demon falls in love with a mortal, who has accidentally summoned him.

No posting unless you're me or Artcherryontop

Excisus ¤ ArtcherryontopDecember 27, 2021 08:43 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

[ R Y J Ů --V K I E R N ]

"I am the designer of my own catastrophe"

Male

Species

Demon

Personality

Ryjů is a quiet and mysterious being. Refusing to acknowledge much of anything, he goes on about his immortal life, one tedious day after the next. Not quite understanding of the struggles of others, he tends to have a hard time synpathizing and legitimately caring. Knowing that you're just going to end up dead, he doesn't see the point in doing anything with your pesky mortal life. Of course, that doesn't stop him from sometimes watching, feral or human, because mortals do stupid things all the time and let's face it, it's the only comedy he'll ever see.

Meanwhile in hell, he's seen more as a business figure, even a boss. His answers are blunt and to the point, unlike other demons who talk about themselves or won't help you at all. Ryjů can't see anything, unless you've somehow summoned him, which then gives him vision. Night vision anyway, he's completely blind in daylight and will have his eyes closed on a sunny day because the sun hurts his eyes.

He's surprisingly not arrogant, he neglects himself far too often. But he doesn't help others either, opting to go and waste his time doing absolutely nothing. He is a short tempered little shit, and anything could set him off, hence why he stays away from everyone and everything. But rarely, you can catch him playing the piano.

Appearance

Human: Ryjů is 6'7, and his build is very slender. His hair is a dull blue color, with some faint red streaks that are faded. He rocks a short, combed back hairdo which gives off the effect that he's a vampire instead of a demon, and it doesn't help that his canines are sharp. His eyes are a yellowish green, and they tend to reflect a lot of light. He has a red marking that slightly pools under his eyes before it runs down his face and stops at his chin. A short beard lightly covers his chin and cheeks, giving him a much older look. His top right canine is golden, while the other three canines are black, leaving the rest of his teeth an off white color. His skin has a slight blue tint to it, but appears to be a olive brown to most.

He doesn't work out much, only doing so when he's frustrated, so he's got some definition, but just a teeny tiny bit of fat around his middle, barely noticeable, unless you pinch it or poke it. His chest hair covers most of his chest and slowly slims down to a line that runs down his stomach. He's got long slender fingers that he likes to use when playing the piano, which he rarely ever does. He sometimes hides his ears and tail, but says it's pretty uncomfortable, so it's not common to see him walking around with both out.

A classy man, Ryjů loves wearing tuxedos, both regular and reversed. He may not think about himself, but his personal appearance is something he can take pride of from time to time. If not in a suit, Ryjů can be found wearing black jeans, a white tee, and a dark blue blazer. He almost never takes off his blue spiky collar, only when he's taking a shower will you ever see it off.

Feral: (c) Darkanra on ToyHouse

History

Add this in later

- Seafood

- Sudoku

- Motorcycles

- Watching mortals be stupid

Dislikes

- The sun

- Kale (it's just fookin nasty)

- People complaining about their problems

- People who make obvious remarks (Ex: Wow you're tall!) Yes Captain Obvious I already know that.

Edited at January 2, 2022 08:11 PM by Excisus
Excisus ¤ ArtcherryontopDecember 27, 2021 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Kitara
Middle Name: Rosen
Last Name: Glade
Nick names: Kit - Kitten

------

Height: 5'8
Sexuality: Bisexual *Male lean*
Eye color: Right *Blue with gold flecks around pupil* Left *Green with Blue Flecks around pupil*
Parents: Scott Brawn Glade and Crystal Gold Glade
Siblings: N/A
Children: N/A

-------

Personality:
~Calm +
~Sassy -
~Rebellious -
~Leader +
~Gentle =
~Quick witted =
~Loyal +
~Mature =
Clothing:
~Soft T-Shirts
~Crop tops
~Ripped Jeans
~Black leather boots
~Baggy hoodies
~Chain Choker (this never comes off)
*She prefers darker colors, such as shades of grey/red or black but, she does own a cute sunflower crop top with a white fabric*
Physical features:
~Soft but defined cheeks and facial features
~Expressive eyes
~A heart melting smile that exposes her sharper canine teeth
~Freckles that dot her nose and cheeks
~Slender hour glass shaped frame [Mod Edit: Removed for inappropriate content]
~Rich Chocolate shoulder length hair with rust highlights when the sun hits it
~Smaller Chest then most women but, enough to make it count
~Fair white/light cream skin that marks easily

------

Back story: **Huge trigger warning**

Kitara was born to two very wealthy parents but, as that story normally goes she had parental issues.. mostly "Daddy" issues. [Mod Edit: Removed for inappropriate content]

When Kitara turned 16 her Mother passed away [Mod Edit: Removed for inappropriate content] Her only escape had been school where she had learned to write and draw.. though her favorite thing to do was sing. Which she wasnt bad at. When she turned 18 she had started to sing at bars [Mod Edit: Removed for inappropriate content]

Kitara lived in a large house with a cabin hidden in the forest boardering the place she called hell. At 20 she took some of the money her mother left her and began fixing up the cabin making it livable... Shes been living in that cabin ever since. Alone - with her mental demons to keep her company.

-------

Items:
~Old well kept dodge Truck
~Stray Tortishell cat she feeds from time to time
~Old hunting rifle that still works.. for protection of course
~Her chain choker from her mom

------

Injurys:
[Mod Edit: Removed for inappropriate content]
~A few scars down her shoulder blades and upper thighs (towards her rear) [Mod Edit: Removed for inappropriate content]
~Rub scars on her wrists from rope
~Bad Left knee from a past injury

-------

Edited at January 4, 2022 08:52 AM by Tolkien
Excisus ¤ ArtcherryontopDecember 30, 2021 12:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

It was a rather pleasent morning within the forest as natural light flowed into the cabins open windows. The breath taking crispness of the cool air rushing into Kits lungs as she yawned. Her arms reaching forwards down her legs allowing her to stretch her self out before crawling out of bed.

Kit had designed her cabin so that there where two washrooms. One right off her bedroom that had a full bathroom and two sinks, and one in the renovated basement for partys etc if she had any friends of course. The Rest of the cabin was left with its rustic appeal with a few modern touches for convience.

Kit smiled faintly as she tossed on a baggy hoodie hiding her bare form from the forests view. Not that she thought anyone was watching just as an insecurity from her past. With a soft effortless smile she went to the window, the sun sent lovely golden rays upon the frost tipped grass below her window.

"Today would be a lovely day for a strole. Perhaps to bring my paints with me?"

Kit hummed to herself as she went into the bathroom and began preparing for the day. Shower, hair, teeth, facial scrub and get dressed. That was her routine, Kit rarely ever ate properly only enough to sustain her bodys need for it.

Once done with her getting ready Kit put on deoderant, her rose patterned sports bra with black fabric, and some black sweats. Leaving her nicely defined top half exposed in the cool air. After she was dressed she went to the guest room and grabbed her paint bag. In the bag it had her paints, painbrushes, canvas and a small portable esle.

Kit tossed the backpack over her shoulders threw two granola bars into her sweat pockets, and walked out the door ensuring to lock it behind her. Looking left and right she smiled before following the faint trickling sound of the stream she loved to watch.

Kits movements where always quite like a watchful deer hiding from predators. Its what had saved her ass many times when she was a kid so now it was just a habit.

"How peculiar.."

Kit stated as she stopped upon the not so well traveled path. How and why was there a book hidden within the fallen tree to her right? Not being one for superstition Kit wandered over to the book. It had a red weather worn cover with old leather strips keeping the pages together. Kit hummed thoughtfully as she picked it up, her fingers gently running over a few letters on the first page.

"How strange, it appears so old yet the writing is crisp."

Kit mulled over a few words upon the first page a language she was not familiar with. Ahh what the hell give it a try. Whats the worst that happens? Kit though to herself. I die? Heh that would be a damn blessing. Fixing her mismatched eyes upon the first word she let it flow off of her tongue.

"Ad profundum tuum deamonium voco surgere, voco nomine suo Ryjuvkiern Dico te ad me ut exsurge, exsurge."

*latin: I call thee demon to rise from the depths, I call his name Ryjuvkiern. I call thy to me to arise, arise.*

Kit said the first word rolling off so easily that she completed the sentence. Her pupils dilating in surprise, it was latin. She had learned that in school... but, what was a book in latin doing in the forest? Huffing softly to herself she continued on to the stream puzzled by many questions.

Edited at December 30, 2021 01:04 PM by Artcherryontop
Excisus ¤ ArtcherryontopDecember 30, 2021 03:06 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

He thought. He really thought-

Ryjů had attempted to summon himself into the mortal realm, thinking that he could escape Hell and have a second chance at life. He had written his summoning spell in his book, and the book was sent to the mortal realm, but he was not. The only thing that had happened was a bright flash...and then nothing. Sighing to himself, he grumpily growled about the loss of his book, because currently, that was the only thing keeping him sane. He went back to his 'home' which was nothing more than a hollowed out cave with some creaky furniture and the musty smell of his feral form. Ryjů gently sat down on the old couch that was half burnt. It groaned loudly, like at any moment it would give up and dissipate into dust. He wished he could dissipate into dust.

He closed his eyes, not like he could see anything anyway, and decided on what he was going to do next. He wanted to go see if Krahl was doing any better, but maybe a 'talk' with Taeko would be better. Taeko was quiet, just like Ryjů, but he was more of a theraputic quiet than the mysterious quiet that Ryjů was. The little demon was always neat about everything, and Ryjů would always pick up on the little taps his tail made with the stone ground. Taeko never asked anything, and Ryjů could sit there in peace.

Just as he had made up his mind, Ryjů felt a small tug. His brows furrowed for a brief second, and just like that, that tug grew into a yank and the next thing he knew he was flying. Mind completely blank as to what was happening, Ryjů attempted to thrash, but failed. The falling stopped suddenly, and Ryjů was met with harsh, no, awful, no, absolutely blinding light.

He hissed and covered his sensitive eyes, the man wriggling in pain on the ground. What the fuck?! His tail crashed into what felt like a log and he rolled over onto his stomach, letting his ears prick up to find out anything around him. Groaning as the pain in his eyes slowly subsided, Ryjů barked out a quick, "Who's there?!" with his eyes still screwed shut. It then dawned on him, his book! Someone fucking summoned him! Fuck!

Edited at December 30, 2021 03:09 PM by Excisus
Excisus ¤ ArtcherryontopDecember 30, 2021 05:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kit had begun to set up her art supplies the eilse rested upon a flat rock. The streams gurgling sound the only thing disturbing the peace of the forest... at the moment of course. Because, peace was always short lived. A crashing sound made Kit jerk suddenly her paint brush clattering upon the grass. Luckily she hadnt been holding a paint tube.

"What the ever loving fuck just happened?"

Kit hissed as she scanned the area around her. This forest rarely had visitors, moving away from her art as she plucked up her paint brush as well as the book, she began towards the crash. She didnt much care about what happened to herself. Clearing the foilage easily and silently like a running doe. Her mismatched eyes checking the area.

"Who's There?!"

Kit froze, the sound sending pleasent chills down her body. A voice deep in timber.. reached her sensitive ears. Smirking she stepped out of the bush her figure a shock to most as she no longer hid her scars. The sweats huged her ass nicely and the sports bra supported her just right.

"I am. Though I do believe your trespassing."

Kit stated her voice smooth and sweet carrying a certain feminine seduction. Something her voice naturally held since she turned 20. Her mismatched eyes crawled from his face down his body taking in everything about him. Kits nose picked up upon the musky masculine scent right away making her spine prickle and legs quiver breifly.

Chuckling softly to her self she shifted her legs before moving to sit calmly upon the fallen tree. Her gaze falling upon the book she had tucked under her arm. Plucking it out she laid it upon her lap. Looking once more at his appearance and his obvious dislike of the sun light she grinned. *Demon* although most would probably assume vampire... Kit wasnt that stupid. After all her favorite books and latin subjects often contained darker topics.

"So thats what this does.. hmm pleasent. So if I requested you to kill me youd do it?"

Kit said with a gentle smile that seemed playful, but her eyes where nothing but serious. Her legs crossed neatly her black runners dappled in leaf pieces and a thin splatter of mud.

Edited at December 30, 2021 05:07 PM by Artcherryontop
Excisus ¤ ArtcherryontopDecember 30, 2021 09:13 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

At first, he heard nothing and assumed that whoever had summoned him ran away. He almost smiled at that, but then caught soft but running footsteps, heading into his direction. He muttered curses under his breath, hoping that it was some stupid kid who had found his book and thought the spell was stupid or something. Could kids even read Latin? Ryjů didn't know, everything in the world had changed drastically since he had last visited. He held his breath, berating himself for even saying anything, he should've scrambled away....but then he couldn't see where he was going either, because of that fucking sun-

"I am. Though I believe your trespassing."

A female? That was a shocker. And was she...flirting? He frowned, wishing he could roll his eyes. She was probably some stupid teenager. Damn things. He steadily got onto his hands and knees, throwing out a hand to find shade. He could see through shade, but she didn't need to know that. She probably didn't know that. Still surprised at the fact she hadn't ran away yet, he found a spot that felt cooler and knew that he had found some. It was over a log that was in his way, so he rolled over it, and instantly knew why she was being flirtatious. He was shirtless, because Hell is hot.

He heaved out a sigh, dragging his tail behind him as he heard her remark. Another shocker. She wanted him to kill her if she requested it? What? Confused, he sat down in the shade, slowly opening his yellow-green eyes. He caught sight of her, but then quickly looked away. He didn't realize her clothing weren't...doing a very good job at covering her. Mulling over the question, he finally replied with a, "You can request it...but if I kill you, I'll be stuck in the 9th circle of Hell and I don't want that." A much longer response than he wanted, but he didn't want her trying to find a loophole.

Yawning softly, he took note of the forest, and raised his eyebrows. Wow, the pesky bastards hadn't ruined this yet? Surprising. Ryjů looked over at her again, taking note of his book. If he got it, he wouldn't have to listen to her. He hid the sinister smirk he wanted to show and purred, "I need my book back please.." She was stupid, she would give him his book and he could go back and mope in Hell.

Excisus ¤ ArtcherryontopDecember 30, 2021 09:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kit watched him crawl towards the fallen tree she sat upon. Her mismatched gaze gentle thoughtful even. Yet still serious as she held back a chuckle towards his side glance that ended quickly as he peeled his eyes from her body.

"Your clothing isnt exactly hiding you either. As for the way you seemed to be judging me earlier since you are terrible at hiding your facial expressions im not a silly teen."

Kit remarked her tone sassy as she ran her hand gently over the book. A playful smirk resting upon her features as she opened it and turned to a page. Her eyes thoughtfully scanning it.

"Then you wouldnt stop me from doing it? Huh perhaps thats something you guys enjoy watching."

Gently Kit closed the book and followed his gaze to see him taking in his sights. Leaning back she rolled her shoulders to relieve tension.. tension that rarely left leaving her muscles to ache in a steady pulse.

"You dont really want this back, judging by your writing and the foolish fact that the first thing you wrote was a summoning spell you wanted to get the fuck out of there."

Kit shrugged, her voice containing a equally sinister note... after all a demon wanting to run away from home was amusing as much as it was interesting. Huffing Kit stood up hissing at the sudden pain in her leg causing her to stumble. Though the book was still secure in her hand as her free hand jerked and pressed against the rough bark of the tree beside her. Turning to look back at him she tilted her head her expression curious... not really to ask more questions but, as to what he would do if she simply walked away... leaving him stuck here the place he was trying to get to in the first place.

"Wait about 10 more hours and the sun will be set. From here theres a highway about due north. Shouldnt be hard to find."

Kit stated and began to walk away purposly staying near the shaded trees.. like a rabbit tempting the wolf to chase it. She was headed back to the stream and her art supplys. After all she had intentions of painting.

Edited at December 30, 2021 09:50 PM by Artcherryontop
Excisus ¤ ArtcherryontopDecember 30, 2021 10:12 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

Mm, so she was smarter than he had given her credit for, that was fine. He stopped himself from barking out a laugh. He was terrible at hiding his facial expressions? He hadn't realized that. He was blind, partially blind, what did she expect? Making a mental note he could make a quick dash for it, her next remark made him heave out another sigh. "No." he simply answered. Popping his knuckles he sighed. She was right, he didn't like being in hell, but, he didn't know if he was going to like being in the mortal realm either. Her hissing snapped him out of his thoughts and he could see her leg was hurt.

She of course, held onto the book which slightly annoyed Ryjů. He was stuck with her now. She was talking about a highway, to which he cocked his own head in confusion. The fuck was a highway? He of course didn't ask, making note of her walking away. Another long sigh escaped him as he gruffly called out, "That's not how this works." Shifting into his feral form, he followed after her, also noticing she was staying in the shade.

A ridiculous smell filled his nose and he sneezed, looking over at what the fuck it was. A disgusted look immediately was shown on his face as he observed the art supplies. Not knowing what they were, the smell of them was foreign and caused him to sneeze yet again. He growled at it, walking over to the stream and taking a drink. He was shocked at the cold water, he had forgotten water could be cold. He immediately lapped it up, the coolness refreshing his parched throat. He had gotten used to his throat being dry for so long. Wetting his nose, he looked back over at her, wondering what she was doing with,,,whatever the fuck that was. Noticing a completely shaded patch of grass, he trotted over to it and laid down. He relished in it's softness and smells, remembering how nice it was to lay on something soft. He wasn't going to say anything to her, and he wasn't sure if she was going to ask anything of him.

Excisus ¤ ArtcherryontopDecember 30, 2021 10:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kit laughed out loud as his voice carried itself from the shadows as he called after her. How cute a demon chasing the tail of a mortal. Shaking her head she moved towards her art supplies and sat down upon the soft grass enjoying the sunlight casting a stunning glow upon her skin. The scars upon her shoulders and lower area visible to him as she faced away... her back turned to a presumed enimie she didnt fear.

Leaning over Kit put the book in her bag somthing he would have no idea how to open. She then grabed her pallet and added a few paints to it.

"The smell tickle your nostrils?"

Kit stated the question was retorical. Her head not even turning to look at him. Though when she heard the lapping sound she turned her head to see him in all his canine glory. Kits soft mismatched eyes took in his form her breathing calming. Smiling softly she added more colors to her pallet.

Turning away she began to add rough shapes to it. The blocking in as artists would say. The rough color outline of all that surrounded her. Including him. His mysterious colors filled her creative mind with excitment. A buzzing she hadnt felt in some time.

Shifting she crossed her legs and grabbed a new brush to begin to add texture to the foilage on her painting. Everything had detail and within the hour the background was on to highlights. Her art was like looking at an actual photograph.

"Rhyjů Agnoscisne pulchritudinem regni mortalis... an miseresne?"

*Latin: do you appreciate the beauty of the mortal realm... or do you pitty it? (Not exact translation but close)

Kit asked her voice soft and focused, she figured the silence had gone on long enough.. and besides she enjoyed his company for she rarely had any. Her gaze however remained upon her art as she began adding colors to his coat.. as well as the whispy texture of fur.

Edited at December 30, 2021 10:51 PM by Artcherryontop

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us