Wolf Play : ISO: 1x1s
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:22:04 Lil Techy | Techno
g'night chat
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday
 technoblade
01:50:12 Lil Techy | Techno
marsh

Blackphase black is what I wish Mela was ;-;
 starmutt
01:49:30 marsh | they/it
its like more mela than mela lol
 starmutt
01:49:00 marsh | they/it
ahh i see
 technoblade
01:45:56 Lil Techy | Techno
honestly though

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

ISO: 1x1sDecember 27, 2021 04:38 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

some time opened up for me, and I've been craving a 1x1! so!

Partner wise, I'm looking for a literate roleplayer who's willing to have ooc discussion and plot. Tbh it doesn't matter too much to me whether the RP is fast or slow-paced, as long as replies are generally consistant - anywhere from once a day, to once a week or two. Whatever works.

I roleplay humans, and occasionally ferals, if there's a decent plot involved. No anthros for me, sorry. Medieval fantasy, historical, modern crime and mysteries, futuristic, sci-fi, I can really work with anything - not a fan of a slice of life, though, or strict realism.

My 1x1s don't have to be romance! If they don't work out, they don't work out. RPs with siblings are also great! I can do any pairing, although I'm most comfortable with m|f, and can do f|f as a secondary option! I can do m|m, but I dunno, I'm not a dude, so it's a little more difficult for me.

plot ideas (only two at the moment, more to be added later!:

- (created with the help of fawn! I have permission to reuse the plot/character). the story follow two individuals who were born around the early 1900's, specifics can be changed. they either are immortal, or keep dying and reincarnated.:

In the post-apocalyptic world of 2092, everything seems to be falling apart. Nuclear weapons destroyed nearly the entirety of all major cities around the world - those left untouched are falling apart, torn to shreds by survivors vying for any inner-city resources, be it weapons, or simple commodities like blankets and flashlights. Everyone is on their own. There is no government. There is no law. One looks after themself - one takes no interest in strangers.
But it seems that radiation has caused some to be warped into... anomalies. All of whom happen to be of great interest to private organizations in search of some way to restore the human race, or repair the damage of the broken world. Perhaps to achieve some semblance of control in the chaos, through harnessing these anomalies.

Two individuals are experienced in being hunted. They happen to have witnessed the rise and fall of empires, the persecution of those different, the good and evil of humankind. They have seen it all - because they are, by all accounts, unable to die.

Two unfortunate, forever-bound souls, who fell into a rift in time - perhaps a shockwave of radiation, carried back through time was the culprit. Perhaps it was simply an unexplainable act if the universe.

Nobody knows. And as far as they're concerned? If either cares for their lives, no when will ever know.

plot 2: medieval fantasy mystery? exp: assisination attempt, royals send people out to investigate including our two characters, that sort of thing.

plot 3: sci-fi world. There are a few different houses/groups of people who control different regions, and our characters are individuals of different houses that happen to be in disagreement. I got nothing other than that lmao, but this is a world that can be built into anything!

Edited at December 27, 2021 05:49 PM by sock monkey
ISO: 1x1sDecember 27, 2021 05:13 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I have to jump at the opportunity. I think you know what I'm like. If you are willing to roleplay, I can pm you. I need to come up with some plot ideas to bring to the table unless one of these you are really wanting to do

Edited at December 27, 2021 05:15 PM by Sir Froggington
ISO: 1x1sDecember 27, 2021 05:21 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
i would for sure be interested in rping with you! i use basically any pronouns (though i do use she/her most commonly), and i consider myself to be at least literate, sometimes advanced depending on how involved and into the rp i am.

my activity level my fluctuate from now to early january because right now i'm on break, but i should be able to get at least a post out a week regardless. i will always be updating you with what is going in, if i need a break, etc. i try my best to keep my partners updated as much as possible, and i hope you do the same.

as per plots, i'm open to pretty much everything. i have a few of my own plots that aren't in use if you'd like to hear those, though i do really like the first plot that you have listed. i am super involved with worldbuilding and like to do so, as it helps me with my own world as well lmao.

thank you for considering! if need-be, i can provide rp examples and those plots if you're wanting to hear them. :)
ISO: 1x1sDecember 29, 2021 04:17 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
I would love to roleplay with you.
I'd want to use my disabled, autistic gal who has a service dog as my main character. I'd want this to be a FxF for the main characters at least and I'd be using a couple side characters(you're welcome to either do the same, or just use one character)
If this interests you at all, either let me know here, or shoot me a pm and we can discuss further details

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us