Wolf Play : Pack of Alpha x Gold Hearts (private)
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
02:29:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i picked the wrong time to try and get back to the game since chat is dead XD
 technoblade
02:22:04 Lil Techy | Techno
g'night chat
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday
 technoblade
01:50:12 Lil Techy | Techno
marsh

Blackphase black is what I wish Mela was ;-;
 starmutt
01:49:30 marsh | they/it
its like more mela than mela lol
 starmutt
01:49:00 marsh | they/it
ahh i see

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Pack of Alpha x Gold Hearts (private)December 26, 2021 11:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Table of Contents
~Rules~
~Background~
~Simoh~
~Karka~
Rules
This is a PRIVATE rp, you can follow along, but NO posting please unless you are me of Pack of the Alpha.
Background
There are two rival clans in a fractured and broken world. The Simohs and the Karka clan, each with unique traits and creatures. The broken world used to be called Kimara, but now it has no name. Each clan has Alphas,betas, fighters, hunters, scouts, healers, and omegas. But they run in very different ways.
Simoh
The Simoh clan is a brute clan, they face their opponents head on and usually have bulls, lions, ect. in their ranks. They are the larger of the two clans and their governing system is whoever is the strongest is the Alpha, the 2nd strongest beta, and so on. You must wait 1 moon cycle to pass before challenging the Alpha for his crown. This clan is very religious, and always prays before going to war. They are very slow to trust, and will almost always kill outsiders.
Alpha male: Kinos-lion
Alpha Female: Justlar-bull
Beta male: Nitos- Shire stallion
Beta Female: Simit- Grizzly Bear
Healer: Kashi/Female- Bull
Karka
The Karka is a very modern clan, they use technology and stealth to win their battles. Their creatures most consist of smaller animals such as snakes, porcupines, and lizards.They pick who is their leader by voting, and in war they pick whoever has the best battle plan. They aren't usually very religious, relying more on technology than divine beings. The Alpha can be challenged after 2 moon cycles have passed.

Alpha: Koen- Black Mamba
Beta: Malkan- Posin Dart frog
Healers: Shikool-Porcupine
Minta- Black Widow
Pack of Alpha x Gold Hearts (private)December 26, 2021 11:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Kobu
Clan
Karka
Species
Western DiamondBack Rattlesnake
Apperance
A melanistic snake, quite large for a diamondback being around 8 feet long. He has larger scales than most, each one being about an inch long. He has long fangs and can flatten himself out more than other snakes.
Personality
Smart, intelligent, sarcastic, cunning, clever, devious.
Dislikes
Simoh clan, no challenges, young things
Strength
His power and venom
Weakness
Sensing others nearby
Pack of Alpha x Gold Hearts (private)December 26, 2021 11:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Willow
Clan
Simoh
Appearance
Large dark brown horse, white dappled on her back and unusual white patterns on her face, one of her back feet are twisted at an odd angle.
Personality
Wild, protective but anxious
Dislikes
Her clan leader, Kinos. Rules, the Karka clan
Strengths
Her speed and agility
Weakness
Club foot, easily toppled over

Edited at December 26, 2021 12:07 PM by Pack of the Alpha
Pack of Alpha x Gold Hearts (private)December 26, 2021 12:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Order in the court! Order!ORDER!" Koen yelled at everyone in the jury, "We will now take votes, everyone in favor of Kobu say I." "I" almost everyone in the room said simultaneously "and in favor of Denot" no one said anything "Then it is settled, tomorrow Kobu will take his vows and become the war Alpha. "Yesss" Kobu yelled when he got home "I finally did it! I became the war Alpha!!!" Kobu was ecstatic, and happily smiled at anyone he passed. "W-well done Kobu." His friend Forst said. "Thanksss!" Kobu happily smiled and kept slithering to town square.
Pack of Alpha x Gold Hearts (private)December 26, 2021 12:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
They're going to be so mad at me, Willow thought, as the camp started too come in to view as she galloped back to the fort where her clan was camped. She stumbled, and her bum foot hit a stone and stung with pain. She cursed under her breath as she continued on. She had been sent out on a patrol, but they were ambushed by some rogues, and her instructor Diaran had gone down, survival instinct had taken over and she had fled. "What have you done?" Came Kinos' voice, snapping her focus back to the present, she whinnied angrily under her breath. "Your instructor Diaran, a noble warrior, was taken down in battle,and instead of fighting, YOU LEFT HIM?!" She flinched, Kinos was not to be trifled with, and his rage was mighty. This was going to end badly.

Edited at December 26, 2021 12:39 PM by Pack of the Alpha
Pack of Alpha x Gold Hearts (private)December 26, 2021 12:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Ohh what's this called?" Kobu asked Mirak " A rare stone, it-" suddenly the war horn sounded, it was time to attack. "I'm sssorry but I have to go." And with that Kobu out the rock down and sped to the barracks "Ok, I know this is sssudden but a group of rouges has been seen at our barrier, and I need an elite group to take them out. I will be dispatching Kobu, Mulo, and Shanik. Go equipped yourselves, Kobu is the leader." Koen announced. Kobu got his scale armor on and went back to where Koen was sitting, "I will give you a tracking mite and sensor tags, now go! The sensor tags will tell you the info you need." Koen said, ushering them to the gate. Kobu took lead position, Mulo behind him and Shanik taking the rear. They soon saw the targets and tagged them with tracking mites. Following the targets closely, he began to notice that they were heading into Sinoh land.
Pack of Alpha x Gold Hearts (private)December 26, 2021 01:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
After her leader had raged and punished her for quite a bit of sun-high, she had fresh scars on her flank. Her ears tilted back, she raced off, desperate to get away from everyone, and find Darian, if he were still alive. He had to be alive, she didn't know if she could take it if he wasn't. As she sped through the trees, she heard a sound, twigs snapping. The rogues are back! She fretted, and they were. She took off for a nearby field, she couldn't fight in the tangle of trees. They raced behind her, snapping at her hooves as they pounded the ground. Now that she got a better look at them , they didn't seem Karkan, they looked far too ragged, and with that last thought, they reached the field and she whirled around, ready to fight.

Edited at December 26, 2021 08:20 PM by Pack of the Alpha
Pack of Alpha x Gold Hearts (private)December 26, 2021 01:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kobu kept following the rouges, and they headed deeper into enemy territory "Should we head back? It's getting dark and we're heading into Sinoh territory." Mulo asked "No, Koen said we have to kill them, and we must follow orders." Kubo replied. Soon they saw a mare, and she was running away from the rouges "Hurry, we must catch up to them. Engaging battle mode." Kubo yelled they raced along the woods, keeping a good pace with the rouges. Suddenly Kubo swerved and bit one of the rouges, and down the others went. "You stay here, kill these ones, I'll get the mare." Kubo ordered he sped off to go get her.
Pack of Alpha x Gold Hearts (private)December 26, 2021 08:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She startled as from behind the rogues, A Karkan hunting party burst from the brush. She saw a large, black snake whisper to his colleagues before they ran and faced off with the rogues. The snake, however, slithered up to her. She squared her shoulders, ready for a fight, that snake coiled up to spring, and when he did, she was ready, with a sharp hoof to his tail, he recoiled, then sprung at her again. This time he landed a sharp whip with his tail to her bad foot, and she winced, trying to keep herself from crying out in front of them. He was toying with her, she realized. Now what?
Pack of Alpha x Gold Hearts (private)December 28, 2021 03:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Hmm she seems to have been beat, probably by her own clan if she isn't dead yet. I suppose I shouldn't kill her just yet, mabye I'll just play with her, tire her down quickly so I can go back and take my vows, than decide what to do with her." He contemplated to himself. He sprung at her, but got a hoof in the tail. He sprung at her again, and whipped his tail around at the last minute. He saw her expression and sprung at the dud leg, this time sinking his fangs in. He refrained from poisoning her, but he yanked her leg out from under her, making the mare flop to the ground. "Mulo, come take this horse once you guys are finished with the rouges."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us