Wolf Play : Looking for rp partners | WIP Title
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
02:34:44 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
like do all wolves have to have some dom or is it ok with like most of them on 0?
 Ghost Queen
02:33:58 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i do not understand that at all XD
 Ghost Queen
02:32:43 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig ah ok thank you :)
 Enigma
02:32:16 
Ghost, if you haven't seen it already there's been a thread made debating how the mechanic works. I'd consult it beforehand
-WP Click-
 mission goofy
02:30:17 
my route home was so close to being too flooded for me to drive through augh
 Ghost Queen
02:29:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i picked the wrong time to try and get back to the game since chat is dead XD
 technoblade
02:22:04 Lil Techy | Techno
g'night chat
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Looking for rp partners | WIP TitleDecember 19, 2021 07:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! I'm looking for at least 2-3 rp partners to do a MxM poly rp! The theme is listed below in the next post on the plot. As to not clog this thread up, simply pm me if you're interested in participating! People who have been confirmed to be participating will be listed below. Thanks for stopping by! ^^
<~><~><~><~><~>
Spots Open: 2/3
- RESERVED SPACE (Sigmund)
- RESERVED SPACE (Jack Skellington)
-

Edited at December 20, 2021 07:42 AM by _~Fallen One~_
Looking for rp partners | WIP TitleDecember 19, 2021 07:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

:{**~"Roommates"~**}:

Hello, and welcome to my rp forum! This is a gonna be a foursome rp between me and three others, though some details still need to be finalized. Unless you're one of the people participating in this rp, please don't post here. But feel free to follow along as this progresses! ^^

<~><~><~><~><~>

Ever since they were in second grade, a small trio of friends have been very close with each other. The trio are all pretty open and affectionate with each other to the point where others might think they’re dating, when in reality they’re all just friends (for now..). They all even ended up going to the same college, and the three of them got a dorm together, only to find out they’d be getting a fourth person put with them. That same day they got their dorms was the same day the new kid arrived, and the trio grew interested in this new kid and decided to try and befriend them. Later that afternoon when they arrived at their dorm, they ran into the new kid, and that’s when they discovered that the new kid was their new roommate.

-

Will the four of you choose to get along and become friends (possibly even more..)? Find out in this thrilling adventure of a rp!

Edited at December 20, 2021 07:20 AM by _~Fallen One~_
Looking for rp partners | WIP TitleDecember 21, 2021 08:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
People who are participating/have reserved spaces here; go ahead and reserve a space here to put in your character sheet if you want! :>
<><><><><><><><><><>
Name
Blake Frost
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
Sexuality
Gay / Poly
~~~~~
Appearance
Blake is quite the handsome male to say the least. His hair is a pure snowy white with a single streak of black, and is somewhat long but also fluffy in texture (if you know Percy Jackson, think Nico Di Angelo type hairstyle). This hair color is complemented by icy cold yet attractive ice blue eyes that seem like endless pools of crystal clear water. His skin is light tanned, as well as being about 6'2 in height, with some adorable freckles dotting his cheeks that he covers up with a face mask that covers his face all the up to just below his eyes. His clothes normally consist of white socks with black combat boots, dark gray jeans, a t-shirt that shows just a bit of the well developed muscle in his arms and chest, a black leather jacket, and the black face mask he uses to cover up his freckles.
~~~~~
Personality
Blake is a quiet, somewhat reserved young man who prefers to stay in the background of things rather than mix with others, unless they're his friends. He tends to be quite shy around others, especially around those he isn't close to or doesn’t know. This young man is always seen either reading or relaxing in a tree somewhere, aside from when he wanders off sometimes to try interacting with the other people he comes across. He tends to be quite stubborn at times, though he's a bit more on the obedient side as he dislikes disappointing others, especially when he thinks someone is mad at him or he’s done something wrong. But otherwise he's really quite sweet, and if you get to know him as he grows you'll find yourself left with a loyal friend who will do his best to protect you; but be warned though, he can be a bit clingy at times when he's feeling lonely or scared.
~~~~~
Family?
Adira | Mother | 39 | Status: Living
Callum | Father | Age: 44 | Death Age: 30 | Status: Deceased
Emily | Daughter | 4 | Status: Living
Diana | Ex-Girlfriend | Age: 22 | Death Age: 19 | Status: Deceased
~~~~~
Backstory
He dislikes talking about his past, as it often scares him to think about it. He might work past that fear though, if you manage to befriend him, which in this case will be a tad difficult in a way.
~~~~~
Other
- His birth name was actually Iah (Egyptian name for “moon”), but his mother allowed him to change it when he became a teenager, as he thought Iah was too weird of a name. He was also afraid of being made fun of for it, which is another reason why he changed it.
- Because of his ice abilities, he often creates tiny snow flurries when he sneezes which, by the way, he has an adorable sneeze that sounds like a kitten sneezing.
- His mother was 19 when she had him (with his father having been 24 at the time), whichis why she isn't that much older then him.
- His father was never in the picture for the entirety of his life, having left as soon as his mother found out she was pregnant.
- His ex-girlfriend never wanted a kid, and had actually tried putting the kid up for adopting but ended up in a car crash and passed away. Luckily the kid made it, but she was injured for awhile, but she made it through with only a few little scars. He has full custody of her, and his mother helps to take care of her when he's at college. Currently though, none of his friends know about the kid, but he plans on telling them fairly soon.

Edited at December 31, 2021 05:09 PM by _~Fallen One~_

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us