Wolf Play : ~Fallen One~ / Elbowen
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

~Fallen One~ / ElbowenDecember 17, 2021 11:39 PM

Elbowen

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello Fallen! Here's where we shall play out our M/M ghost/human RP! I'm so excited to start! ^^
~Fallen One~ / ElbowenDecember 18, 2021 08:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yooooo, found it. :D

Edited at December 18, 2021 08:19 PM by _~Fallen One~_
~Fallen One~ / ElbowenDecember 19, 2021 04:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Stellan. It's the only part of his name that he can remember unfortunately.
~~~~~
Technically he doesn't age since he's dead, but he was 21 when he died.
~~~~~
~~~~~
Sexuality
Gay. So, so very gay.
~~~~~
Species
Born as a werewolf/shapeshifter hybrid, but since he's dead he's now just a ghost, or "lost spirit" as some would call him since he can't leave the property he died on.
~~~~~
Appearance
Ghost - basically how you'd picture your typical spirit thing; his skin is cream-white and partially transparent, though he does have dull freckles along his cheeks. His clothes, due to being dead, are all muted in color and are solid white, though in certain lighting you can catch a glimpse of what the color used to be. His hair, like the rest of him, is also white, but more like the color of freshly fallen snow, and it reaches just below his shoulders in a fluffy yet adorable mess. Being a bit short for someone his age, he stands at around 5'6 in height, weighing anyhwere between 110-125 pounds depending on the day. His eye color is unknown as he always wears a blindfold; it's also the only thing on him with color, and is a shade of stone gray due to being faded.
-
Human (clothing) - His socks are plain white with dark gray combat boots, and his pants are similar to skinny jeans and are black in color, and he has a black oversized hoodie (the pullover ones, not the zipper ones) tied around his waist. On his upper body he can be found wearing a dark purple shirt with elbow length sleeves or a dark purple crop top with short sleeves. His hands have fingerless dark grey gloves that he finds quite comfortable, as well as a beanie that's usually white, dark purple, or black.
-
Human (looks) - His skin is somewhat fair with slightly darker freckles dotting his cheeks, which appear to be a faint rosy color, especially when he's embarrassed. He still wears his blindfold in his human form, as he's self conscious about how they look and is afraid of being made fun of. His hair, which is white when in his ghost form, is a beautiful shade of raven black, except instead of a blue tint it's red in certain lighting, and he usually ties it back in a low ponytail or a simple braid. His height and weight remain unchanged in this form, though he's a bit more on the leaner side, but he can still pack a punch if he were to ever get into a fight.
~~~~~
Personality Traits
Good; Kind, Gentle, Caring, Sweet
Neutral; Shy, Fierce, Protective, Good liar(?)
Bad(?); Stubborn, Trust issues, Slightly childish, afraid of just about everything
~~~~~
Stargazing, music, scaring people(???), cuddles, watching the rain, babies and/or small children, animals, sunrises/sunsets, being given compliments (didn't receive many in his former life; he remembers this vividly).
~~~~~
Dislikes
Being alone, fire, trying to remember his former life, strangers, loud thunder and/or lightning, bullies, people who hurt animals, when it's too cloudy to see the sky, being yelled at (this is likely to make him mad, upset, offended, scared, or cry because it's a combination of all four of these emotions).
~~~~~
Family?
He had a half sister named Deltora, who was two years older then him when he died. But because he's been dead for nearly a decade, she's now older then him by ten years, making her 33 years old now if she's still alive somewhere.
~~~~~
Backstory
A very brief summary of it is in the plot. He was once your average young man, but tragically died in a mysterious house fire at the age of 21. After the incident, he sadly lost most, if not all memories of his life, with the only things he remembers are a) part of his name, b) how old he is, and c) that he used to have a best friend. If he were to ever find out a way to be brought back to life, he would hunt down the person who started the fire, because despite not remembering much from the night he died, he knows with absolute certainty that the fire was no accident.
~~~~~
Other
- He doesn't like to admit it, but he can be very clingy once he gets to know you. And due to the fact that his kind of spirit is usually the kind to "latch" onto someone, he'll likely end up following one particular person around. But until then, he tends to avoid people, unless he's met them before or has befriend them in a way. Of course, since he's usually scaring people away from his property, this hasn't happened, but will likely happen sometime soon if a certain human (or whatever species they are) were to wander onto the property on accident.
- My boi loves cuddles. He also be a little spoon. UvU
- Due to the werewolf part of him, he can be protective of those he deems his friends, though he'll be particularly protective and/or territorial if he likes you.. ;)
- When it comes to getting attention, he's like a cat; he'll act like he doesn't want it at first, but when he feels like he isn't getting the attention he needs he will go into one of his "feline states", where he'll go up to you and interrupt what you're doing and silently demand head pats. But he won't do this if he knows the person doesn't like being touched; instead, he'll kinda awkwardly stand by them, and if he's feeling particularly childish he'll pout and twitch his ears. Oh, did I forget to mention he has ears in both his ghost form and his human form?
- If he hadn't died, his current age would be roughly 31. But since he's dead, he looks the same age as when he died (which was 21); if he's brought back to life, then he'd still be 21, but he'd have the same knowledge as that of someone in their 30's. However, he will still very much act like someone his age, if not like someone a bit younger then his age.
- His full name is Drake Stellan Williams, but since he doesn't have much memory of his former life he only remembers his middle name; Stellan.
- He has a list with several different phobias, as well as two different kinds of amnesia, but I won't list them here. But feel free to pm me if you wanna know any of those. ^^"

Edited at December 20, 2021 08:27 AM by _~Fallen One~_
~Fallen One~ / ElbowenDecember 19, 2021 07:58 PM

Elbowen

Darkseeker

Give Award

(Good idea- I'll put my character sheet here as well!)

ROLE: HUMAN MAIN CHARACTER

Name: Navinda 'Gell' Salem

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hair: Medium brown with a copper tint, wavy with a slight curl at the base of his neck- usually kept combed back with ungodly amounts of gell.

Eyes: Deep brown, serious, intelligent, wears glasses,

Body: light skin, speckled with a few moles, slightly hair, muscular with a lean body type,

Clothing Style: semi-formal clothing, open-dress-shirt, undone tie, shiny shoes, tight pants. Occassionally wears baggy clothes/creepy hoodies/makeup.

Good Personality Traits: creative, honest, tidy, organized, loyal, responsible, trsustworthy, polite, reliable, generous,

Bad Personality Traits: sarcasm, can be egotystical, brutually honest, strong-willed, opinionated,

Likes: reading, literature, stormy weather, puzzles, going to the gym, writing, studying,

Dislikes: crying children, stupid pranks, bullies, homophobic behaviour, maths,

Pet Peeves: when people dog-ear a book, when someone talks loudly on the phone, when people interrupt his reading/writing, when someone enters his personal space,

Passions: Blogging, Writing Short Stories, Sketching,

Facts: lactose intollerant, got his nickname 'Gell' from his hairstyle, is a secret cuddler, secret dream is to publish a creative-writing-horror-magazine, loves stormy nights, has a 'secret' online blog where he publishes his creepy short stories.

Edited at December 20, 2021 11:13 PM by Elbowen
~Fallen One~ / ElbowenDecember 19, 2021 08:01 PM

Elbowen

Darkseeker

Give Award

(Loose Plot- can be adapted/changed as we progress in RP)

Ghost Character died in fire a decade ago, and is trapped on the property. But he wants to keep this house because he have glimpses of memories here.

When Human Character comes to sell the house, Ghost tries to scare him but ends up finding him mysteriously familiar, and so follows him home.

Human Character confronts that hes being haunted and they slowly get to know each other. Cue the romance, and the mystery about Ghost being murdered by Humans family member.

Edited at December 19, 2021 08:01 PM by Elbowen
~Fallen One~ / ElbowenDecember 19, 2021 08:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((I'm gonna be going offline until tomorrow morning, so I'll edit my character sheet in once I come back online! See you tomorrow! ^^))
~Fallen One~ / ElbowenDecember 20, 2021 08:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((I have returned from the dead and have completed my character sheet. :'D))
~Fallen One~ / ElbowenDecember 20, 2021 11:13 PM

Elbowen

Darkseeker

Give Award
(I think I'm done with my character sheet! XD)
~Fallen One~ / ElbowenDecember 21, 2021 07:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
((Pfft- he seems cool but also really funny and I have no idea why. xD anyways, when and how should we start this?))

Edited at December 21, 2021 07:19 AM by _~Fallen One~_
~Fallen One~ / ElbowenDecember 22, 2021 05:38 PM

Elbowen

Darkseeker

Give Award
{I'll start! I'll begin the RP with my character driving up to the house, and going to enter. Then your character could react from there!^^ }

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us