Wolf Play : Gladiator Roleplay | Fawn & Ebanon
Chatbox
 Enigma
02:36:44 
And the highest dominance possible will always be 190
 Enigma
02:36:12 
The tldr is the working hypothesis is that packs with <=20 wolves will always result in a space of 10pts between dom ranks
 mission goofy
02:36:05 
ghost - dominance levels arent an essential part of the game outside of alliance battles, a couple explore encounters, and pack happiness. the more wolves you have with the same amount of dominance, the lower the pack happiness gets
 Ghost Queen
02:34:44 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
like do all wolves have to have some dom or is it ok with like most of them on 0?
 Ghost Queen
02:33:58 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i do not understand that at all XD
 Ghost Queen
02:32:43 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig ah ok thank you :)
 Enigma
02:32:16 
Ghost, if you haven't seen it already there's been a thread made debating how the mechanic works. I'd consult it beforehand
-WP Click-
 mission goofy
02:30:17 
my route home was so close to being too flooded for me to drive through augh
 Ghost Queen
02:29:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i picked the wrong time to try and get back to the game since chat is dead XD
 technoblade
02:22:04 Lil Techy | Techno
g'night chat
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Gladiator Roleplay | Fawn & EbanonDecember 11, 2021 06:28 PM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please don't post unless your name is in the title! Thanks!
Gladiator Roleplay | Fawn & EbanonDecember 13, 2021 08:59 AM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award

Not so fancy but it's DONE!

Name: Sabina

Appearance: Standing at roughly 5'2", Sabina is of average height if not on the shorter side, though around the gladiators and soldiers that occupy the arena, she seems much smaller than she is. She has a very thin build, hinting at malnourishment. Her skin tone is a bit darker than the Romans, marking her as a foreigner.

Her hair is thick and wavy, dark brown in color and often kept out of her face in a braid reaching to her upper back in length. Her eyes, somewhat large for her face, are a unique shade of dark hazel, appearing like a mixture of green and glittering gold in most lights. Her nose is straight and somewhat thin, as are her lips. All in all, Sabina is not overwhelmingly pretty to look at, especially in her current state.

Her usual apparel is along the lines of a dull tan-colored dress that ends just below her knees, with short sleeves ending just above her elbows. She rarely wears shoes, and it isn't likely that she possesses a pair of her own. Where her arms are not concealed by the sleeves of her dress, countless scars can be seen, including whip marks and a mess of faded scars around her wrists from ropes bound far too tightly. Under her dress, it's not hard to guess that there are many more. Yet she is never seen without a soft smile on her face, and her scarred hands are always gentle beyond words when tending to the sick and injured.

Personality:

A smile. Many things can be hidden behind a smile, after all, and Sabina has gone to great lengths to keep up the facade. Kind words, laughter, a gentle soul... All words that elegantly describe the pleasant mask she wears. Any outward sign of her inner unhappiness is deserving of punishment, of course, so she stopped complaining years ago. She tells herself that she is blessed, that at least she is not among the gladiators, but even that is a lie. There are times she would trade places with them in a moment.

Outwardly, she looks happy enough. It's a survival tactic. The kindness is genuine, the gentleness with which she works to heal the injured and sick, but her eyes show many emotions she is unable to express. She's tired. She longs for freedom, one way or another. She fears the Romans, soldiers and gladiators alike. She's trapped, and has long since given up, only emptiness remaining where hope once was as she hides it all behind a hollow smile.

History:

Born in a small, remote village among the foothills of a large and extensive mountain range, Sabina had a pleasant childhood. She was raised in a loving family, and her village was like her second family. They supported each other, as small villages often do. She had two younger siblings, twin boys.

She was eleven years old when the Romans first came, with bribes and deals and trickery. The decision-makers of her village firmly refused their offers, but the Romans weren't offering. Before long, the small and peaceful village found themselves occupied, the Romans using the town as a rest stop along their journey over the mountains. After a few weeks, people from Sabina's village began to try to sabotage the efforts, in hopes of getting the Romans to simply leave. However, their attempts backfired when one of them was caught; Sabina's father.

It was all downhill from there. Her father and brothers were killed. Sabina and her mother were taken captive as slaves; she was informed shortly after that her mother had been killed as well. She was taken to Rome and soon found herself serving in one of the Senators' households, where she stayed for a few years before being passed to the next master. She's had good and bad masters through the years, though none so cruel as the man who oversees the slaves at the arena where she is now.

Edited at December 18, 2021 11:56 PM by Fawn
Gladiator Roleplay | Fawn & EbanonDecember 13, 2021 10:57 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Woo, hello! Just want to get a fancy thing in here >:D Don't even ask me about the Russian name. His name is Noska, and he has a mysterious past-

Noska Volkov

Twenty | Male | Guard

Appearance:

Noska is tall, standing at about 6'0". In his eyes, everyone is simply short- he walks as if he's a person, and everyone else are people, and the only thing separating one person from another is the fact that they're shorter. It shows in his stature; he's proud of his height, too. With a sturdy build, it fits him well, not to be too lanky in his height. Rather, he looks well-built, having the muscle to show off and yet not visibly doing so around others. He is well-proportioned- albeit with large and calloused hands- making him a wall for anyone who chooses to oppose him.

His most noticeable feature is, markedly, his icy electric eyes. They always seem to look at you and through you, as if examining you from the inside out, though in a way that simply processes the information, rather than judging. He can stare, and stare, and could do so in a way that turns you into dust, makes you seem as if you were nothing in the first place.

Noska's hair complements his eyes nicely, being an obsidian color so slightly tinted in dark brown, it shines an umber in the light. It's short, often messed from wearing armor, yet naturally falling in a side part that barely hangs over his forehead. Stubble covers his chin rather than a beard, so as to not get in his way. His complexion is a frosted, pale pink, making him seem as if he's always in a state of being frozen, despite having a rosy color in his cheeks and hands.

As for his clothes? He wears the typical Romanesque armor of the time so as to seem Roman; steel plates lined with gold and red fabric, a large shield, and leather boots. The best part is- he gets a sword and spear, along with his personal weapon choices from his homeland.

Voice:

Noska's voice is a deep rumble; adolescent, but elderly, bright, yet dark, filled with a dense emotion that no one can quite place- perhaps it's stoicism, or love, or not an emotion at all, filled instead with soul that gives his voice the quality of smooth velvet.

Personality:

Like his rather striking appearance, Noska is... not what you might expect. He has intense emotions and reactions, feeling things and moments so deeply that every moment is a firework, every spark, a new light that shines in the dark. For him, he acts as if he was born without color, and every second is a new color to fit in with the puzzle of his grayed life. Yet he doesn't show this; it stays to himself, more in his own mind than leaching on the space of others.

Outwardly, he is quiet and stoic. In truth, it's discipline. He could stand for hours watching something happen, monitoring it, taking everything about it into account while preparing himself for the moment where he might need to intervene. And when he does... let's just say, you don't want to go out of line around him.

(this is unfinished, just so ya know-)

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

History:

Edited at December 17, 2021 11:50 PM by Ebanon
Gladiator Roleplay | Fawn & EbanonDecember 18, 2021 11:40 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

New Post! Gladiator Man >:D

Gladius
Typhelius Larisar - The Sword