Wolf Play : We did this yesterday || Ten x Zi.ty || Multiverse
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

We did this yesterday || Ten x Zi.ty || MultiverseDecember 9, 2021 06:43 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Ten x Zi.ty

Before reading please check out how we figured this out here: Blog

More will be adding

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Plot/Lore

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Two friends, one destiny. While their lives couldn't get any worst they find a portal ditching them in a verse where they can transform into wolves, hunt alongside a pack, and sleep under the stars. Sounds amazing? Wrong, secrets unfold and their lives are at risk. Two packs are at each other throats; now while both are split between right and wrong, between love and logic...how will they find a way home...or will they run wild with the pack.

“ This world was much different from ours, not only did the connection and pull of run in wild had its hold on the weak. It made it hard to choose between right and wrong, I'm begging you to never make the same mistake I've taken...these strangers were not sent from heaven, they destroyed everything they touched and I'm begging you to never look past these events. Consider the history, consider them a lesson if you ever get trapped between love and hate”

Shifting explained: These werewolves have to remove all clothing when shifting, if not they'll rip. Simple.

Main Actors
Neziton( Played by Nez.ity)
Tyrus( Played by Tenebris Umbra)

They are the main characters, try not to get distracted by other dramas ;)

( les Rôdeurs Rapides): We don't talk about this pack, they live in the dark, while the leaves are their shadows, with leaning trees grinning from the side. This pack can easily be mistaken for its darker ways, but don't be careless and narrow-minded, they pride themselves on their individual skills. They each of their own holding their own.

Alpha: Aonich

Alpha female: Dead as a bird

Beta male:

Beta female:

Lead hunter:

Lead warrior:

Lead healer:

Apps:

Warriors:

Hunters:

Pups:

Mothers:

Elders:

( les Canines d'Argent): This pack is known to be the pack of romance, their fields are perfect for Full moon soulmates. They drag about having successful pairings and each year new pups are brought into the pack. With their rolling hills, it's much harder to hunt bigger prey so only the stealthiest can only go on hunts. They are SUPER STRICT on outside romance.

Alpha: Akakios( Kios)

Alpha female:

Beta male: Bruno

Beta female:

Lead hunter:

Lead warrior:

Lead healer:

Apps: (Healer:Dorjee)

Warriors:

Hunters:

Pups:

Mothers:

Elders:

Events/Deaths: Blog here

Edited at December 17, 2021 05:08 PM by Nez.ity
We did this yesterday || Ten x Zi.ty || MultiverseDecember 9, 2021 06:54 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Traditions/Lore

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

The Stars
They are said to be the spirits of those that have passed away. They are sacred and highly respected. To utter it with negativity is thought to be highly disrespected and looked down upon.

Full Moon Soulmate
Every year upon the night of the Harvest Moon, a game begins. The Hunt is a game that every pack has. Males have the opportunity to ask those they desire to be soulmates for life. However, it is easier said than done. The point of the game is to catch the females as they dash through the land. Once caught, the males may ask their question, and even then, the females may agree or reject this offer. Those who are rejected are left to try again the next Harvest Moon.

The Exiled
Those exiled by the leaders are to be chased out of the territory by the pack. They are highly looked down upon, this tradition being evidence of that. Those who have betrayed the pack are given an opportunity to escape and begin a new life. However, there is a catch. Those exiled have a head start before the pack begins their chase. If they make it out without being caught, so be it, but if captured, they are to be punished by the pack. Often, this results in the death of the betrayer.

Spring Solstice
Spring is the season of growth and love, thus, it is always celebrated. A feast is typically created, paired with a large gathering and an assortment of games and celebrations. It is a favourite of many.

The Sacrifice
Packs hunt weekly, not for food, but to sacrifice a meal out of respect for their ancestors. A blood ritual is often done during every full moon. It is a chance for instincts to take over and is said to be empowering.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Map/Territory

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

785-F4923-8-CFD-434-B-BF1-F-3-B22-BF035-ED2.png

[credit goes to Nez.ity for the creation of this map]

To the northwest lies the first pack's land. This area is filled with tall trees and dense foliage, and is much more woodsy compared to the lands surrounding it. This land is easier to hide and hunt in, for it offers shade and because of the thick forest, allows one to remain unseen. Many creatures dwell in these parts, such as deer, moose, warthogs, and small game. Before it stands a grand lake where smaller rivers break off from and flow through the land.

The second pack's territory lies to the northeast. This area is full of prairies and rolling hills. There are less trees and it is more difficult to remain hidden. Foliage is scarce, though the grasses stand tall there. Since it is more difficult to hunt, this pack is more skilled in taking down prey. They need to be stealthier and use more teamwork in order to ambush their prey. These lands have cattle, elk, and rabbit in their vicinity, and are settled alongside a part of the lake.

Hunters are more commonly seen in the prairies because there is more open land to see.

To the far west and south lie mountains and meadows, though many don't venture there commonly. It is said to be dangerous area.

Edited at December 12, 2021 02:39 PM by Tenebris Umbra
We did this yesterday || Ten x Zi.ty || MultiverseDecember 16, 2021 06:15 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Neziton form

Name: Neziton Norman

Age: He's originally 27 years old but I'll change it for this roleplay. (24)

Sexuality: He's more attracted to the knowledge and someone mindset.

Appearance:

Persona:

Even though there are flaws within Neziton and his own decisions, there are always good ones laying beneath the block of character and thickness. By saying this, Neziton might be the most trustworthy delusional crackhead you'll probably meet. Keeping to his word/promise and never seemingly being able to break it. Given a mile for someone, he'll take more than more- even if it goes against his moral rules, even if it goes against his God-given rules; when he makes a promise- he'll fulfill it until his dying breath. Making him more so dangerous than just a random brute with a mindset of a confused frog. Even though he's not the smartest, he'll surely be the most formidable person you'll ever meet.

Numerous undesirable messages can be said about Neziton, but the fact he's carnivorous and domineering can never go unsaid when speaking his name. Never mind the fact he's also unnatural, violent, and terrifying, but fortunately, they're balanced out slightly by being romantic as well. But focus on his as this is what he's disreputable for. There's a great deal of pain left on all sides because of this and his possessive nature, as sad as his weak grasp on reality as this may be, Neziton does have some glimmers of knowledge. He's honest and patient if nothing else, there's at least that to look for and appeal to.

But above all else know that he's charismatic and strong-minded. Of course, he's also resolute, compelling, and merciful, but they're in shorter accumulation, particularly considering they're mixed with being suspicious as well. His mystique though is what he's kind of appreciated for. Personalities regularly count on this and his romantic creation in times of need. Nobody's perfect of course and Neziton has plenty of coastal days too. His disruptive nature and complicated mind do cause plenty of interference and make things awkward, to say the least. Without his cynosure, you might think he was another brainless nincompoop with strong arms and a small skull. Neziton is filled with bright things, he's just a little slow to bring out those colors- like everyone else there is always a story. Always a myth to tell about Neziton's strange story. Neziton at times isn't all just sarcasm and crazed. No, he is quite serious. He knows when to quit being soft and narrow-minded. Neziton is considerably straightforward and unsharpened.

There's no real way out of Neziton's morbid, disorganized, but living illusions. He's sharing, of course. Which makes him stand out more than others, and his one-way conversations with others; responding to them with barely a sentence. Not to expect much from him, Neziton is naturally quiet; due to his run-on mouth of some bigger destiny for everyone, that and he's pretty sure he'll get slapped if he ever does a long inspirational speech again.

Usually, his blunt actions and snarky ripostes are taken out of context, his artless words can be seen as power-hungry, sinister, twisted, aiming to eliminate everyone who crosses him. Neziton isn't that guy. He's the type to stand before someone and watch their expression doubt him, he's the type of person to look destruction in the eye and smile; " Want to have a little chat" is what he's most known for, his talks and negotiation with others. Never once has Neziton truly gone madcap, yes he's a bit late and dumbstruck, and yes he talks to himself while scratching his ass but let's not confuse that as some sort of diabolical plan. When focused on women, Neziton wants what he knows he can't have. His flirty characteristics aren't usually in play when it comes to women; they seem more preoccupied with the plot at hand than some catfishing thin brute like himself. Not being too keen on starting a family just yet, Neziton would happily say yes to any woman that asks him to get married- I mean why not? What does he have to lose? His honor, his life? His good looks? Neziton isn't picky on women, as long as they understand his principles with an unsafe mindset. Being refused never comes easy to a male, Neziton makes no acceptance when rejected by women; he doesn't give up easily which may become pursuing probably if taken out of context.

Neziton is a quiet creep whose eyes are always open, even when sleeping. If you are lucky you'll catch him being a playful young man looking for someone to joke with, to cuddle with, other days you'll see that Neziton is waiting...but for what? When people ask, he'll give the same expressionless grin as though his plans are for himself- as though something different might happen. Neziton is no fool and being crazy proves he's a force to be reckoned with, the brute is strategic at heart. Of course, that also collides with his wonderful mind and reality. He understands people might think he has rabies to his ability to seem nice before snapping unexpectedly. Neziton is a weird one, one with a strong personality even he can't handle.

Some say be scary, others say be welcoming. Neziton says you have to the count of three to explain before I have you for dinner and regret it later. His lazy appearance is unquestionably handsome, remember his oddly shaped ears, well they usually come up in an argument and Neziton will not stand for the torment of his only issue with his appearance. Oh but he's a man, he doesn't care; men have feelings too! And even though Neziton is a man, he still feels hurt that someone- anyone might bring up his raggedy ears that were once torn by someone in his past. Never once did someone catch the little fuck, that little bastard is probably drop-dead attractive with good-looking ears. Anyways, outside the normal friend group; he is dependant and content. With little to say, and little to do he roams as though he's the king of it all. He's comforting and warm when met for the maybe tenth time? Neziton isn't very open, he's not used to much judgemental about his beliefs.

Don't think this is a sad story about a man who can't find love and has to die suddenly because he fell for an untrustworthy woman. Unless we're talking about another roleplay? Neziton life has been good, he doesn't count the sudden setback between his mind and his heart though, he's way too delusional to be thinking about that. He's content with his role in the world, " Crazy one". His main focus is to mainly pass on his delusions onto a younger much more handsome and willing young man. He always wanted to supervise a lad; shape him into a wild card. Like himself. His fatherly nature usually kicks in when it comes to children and expecting mothers- which is why he's softer and soothing around them, but around others, he's a rabies-infected asshole who snaps in and out of his world. If needed, he'll even babysit- weird right? A scarred brute like Neziton playing with the young of another man, an unmarried mother's bastard juvenile being protected by a tallish, lean built( Kinda). A ghastly narrative to start with, but a noble one to go out with a thrill.

There's more???

Neziton isn't here to make friends, someone has already proved to him that friendship is some sick way to pretend to be some sad creepy loser. He doesn't need the stress nor the drama; he keeps to himself at all times and keeps his thoughts to himself; which is why you might never hear him speak his mind- if he did he wouldn't be alive. Moreso, an amazing canine. He befriends those who deserve his time and makes sure to make himself seem not so crazy. He doesn't want to scare his new friends away. Yet.

( Edited the fuck out of this~)

Aonich form

Name: Aonich Ivar

Personality: You may have found another, secretively deranged man looking into the viewer's eyes as though he knows what's behind the screen. Everyone knows how the story goes. Everybody should know how this story will start and how it'll end. Another likable yet idiot within the group. But this man, this being is a purging act. His words can't possibly be written on paper, nor his actions tracked by a mere plot. He is like one of those ghostly figures who knows he's a danger to the whole page. It's unlikely to know what Aonich is thinking half the time, sometimes you might catch him just admiring the space in front of him; other times he's yelling at everyone to get their shit together. He zones in and out of conversations but that's only due to the trauma he's been subjected to; due to this so-called act he can't seem to keep a conversation without thinking he's either talking too much or the person he's talking to is plotting against him even with a simple hi. Can't keep his love affairs to himself, even if it's just a slight crush; he'll make sure they know every affection there is to having snatched Aonich's heart. Don't mistake the tattoos, locs, and sexy grinning in almost all his photos and Tinder pics for someone who could murder you for a piece of pie; because it won't be a pie..since he hates pies. More like he'll take your arms and beat the blue out of you. But he's Aonich, he gets a pass, right? Hopefully.

The sound of laughter would probably be the most annoying thing Aonich could hear, he hates laughter; period. That doesn't mean he doesn't laugh himself it's more of an " I remember what I did in the 5th grade and cringe" type of deal. It's more of a cringe reflex.

Let's start over. Speaking from a serious point of view on the word " Validation" which a lot of people seem to feed off of and need nowadays- Aonich could vomit just hearing the word; if not punch whoever desires such sick kink fetish piece of crap from another person. Hey, but if you want to prove you're relevant in their small world; then by all means Aonich could care less about such delusions. He would merely enjoy the struggle you'll have trying to be something you're not; enjoy the life you have or scum your way back to the bottom like the true loser you'll always be. Now I'm not saying you can't want or need validation from another person; Aonich would rather prove his worth by pretending to care so much about some little status than to fight teeth and nails to be noticed; which is kinda weird and moreso a fetish. That's why Aonich gets along with his shadows of friends. Aonich is the kind of man to pride himself on his abilities, he knows he's better than everyone else; he craves the knowledge of it from his corner- he's his superhero, role model, master, whatever kinky shit you want to come up with. Aonich prides himself on being the best, even if it means leaving a few friends behind; they weren't true enough for him then, picky about almost every food that comes his way- Aonich likes his people like his food. Small, and unnoticeable.

You may notice a few words that might confuse you, trust me it's not the first time this will happen. Aonich likes to take things slow, unlike another guy whose name won't be said; Neziton. Ahem, anyway; he prefers the slow burn fiery sexy love fest. Believe it or not but Aonich is a very smooth-talking man, his looks give it away, with his tiny smirk and narrow eye tilt and the fact he knows good and well he's a devilishly handsome stud in the making. HA! He flatters himself too much, he knows pretty privileges exist and who would stop him from using such powers to seduce a woman or man, whoever crosses his path. Aonich isn't picky.

More onto a light subject, probably shouldn't cross a line, since people are sensitive. Aonich enjoys the basic crap in life, like beaches, sunrises, long talks about his feelings. Men are allowed to feel, right? Men are allowed to have breakdowns along with the imagery of not living anymore as though that'll help their case. It is a matter of heartbreak, of loss, or just a fucked up human being ready to just call it quits. Behind this mask is just a lonely boy, nothing more than a mere clue to point this out in any man.

Adding more soon.

Appearance:( Image)

Edited at January 19, 2022 07:06 PM by Nez.ity
We did this yesterday || Ten x Zi.ty || MultiverseDecember 16, 2021 01:56 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

[Tene's Characters]

Tyrus Cason Rafferty

Age: Twenty-four (he's originally twenty-five, so close enough)

Sexuality: Bisexual (though in truth, he doesn't care, so he's more pansexual than anything)

Appearance:

Tyrus

This is his original image. For this roleplay, he's similar, just minus the bigass coat. The personality is taken from his TH (copy/pasted)

Tyrus is a tall man, standing at around six feet tall. His build is slightly muscular, but he is mainly skinny and lanky. He has a medium length of hair that is curly and ends at the bottom of his neck. It's a dark brown, so much so, that it appears black. His skin is slightly darker than fair. He has a sharp jawline with a piercing gaze, his eyes being a deep emerald green that make him resemble a snake, and not in a good way, but in a lying, deceptive one. Tyrus has a nose that has a bump at its bridge, most likely from breaking it during a fight.The man has several scars scattered around his body, even upon his face. His most noticeable one is a single scar scratched right across his face, beginning from the right side of his forehead, going over his eye, and ending just before his nose.

Tyrus also has several piercings and tattoos. In terms of piercings, the male has two golden hoops on his left ear, followed by a golden stud above them. On his right, he has two more, one hoop on the bottom, and one stud, both golden. He has a septum piercing, gold once more, and a stud upon the left side of his lip, and upon his left eyebrow. He also has a piercing on his tongue. Tyrus is often found wearing jewelry upon his neck and hands. He wears silver and gold rings on both hands upon each finger, and wears necklaces of different types. As for tattoos, he has a few. Around his left arm rests a snake tattoo, spanning from his wrist, all the way up to his shoulder. Upon his right arm rests a series of patterns, almost in a tribal-like fashion with different swirls and shapes. His back has those same patterns, filled with dots, swirls, and whatnot.

Personality:

A rude, cold, and despicable being, Tyrus is known to be one others shouldn't mess with. However, what isn't known is that, more often than not, he's a complete coward. Tyrus is good at what he does, but the moment something happens, the man becomes a squealing, skittish individual. He will face something extremely dangerous, yet quiver at the sight of a mere spider. In ways such as those, the male is a pure mystery.

He is selfish, conniving, and a complete fraud. He's a master of deception and trickery, not to mention manipulation. He is able to slip off a watch without anybody knowing, and if asked, is able to come up with an excuse so convincing, that one wouldn't even question him again. He is bad news and trouble, and certainly somebody nobody would want on his bad side, for despite his cowardly side, Tyrus has an intelligent mind, and he uses it to his advantage. He makes his living off of scamming people, and not an ounce of him feels bad. You do what you must to survive, and Tyrus found this the easiest way to live.

The man is quick on his feet and intelligent. He is able to talk his way out of anything. In terms of physical skills, Tyrus has little, but when it comes to his mind? Well, he makes up for what he lacks in muscle and brawn. He is smart, a mastermind even, able to come up with different plans. He is also rather charming, always seen flirting in some corner or complimenting anybody he sees. What can he say? The ladies (and men) love him. It's not his fault he's so attractive and-

Oh, yes, he also has a large ego. Slightly narcissistic even, Tyrus believes himself better than everyone. With that mindset, he gives off some narcissistic tendencies, but what differs for him is that he cares for the feelings around him. For instance, he wouldn't deceit a friend or somebody that has earned his trust. Well, that's if he had any friends. He's a shady character, who would want to befriend him? Regardless, if another befriends him, he could be rather loyal, only if his friendship is truly earned. He has betrayed friends in the past and put himself above them, but there are those that Tyrus would never cross.

---

Nyla

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role: Lead Warrior of les Canines d'Argent

Appearance:

- 5'11 in height
- Muscular physique
- Dark skin
- Blue eyes that stand out
- Has vitiligo
- Massive scarring across her body, the most obvious one being across her face
- Nose bump due to a broken nose in the past

Personality:

Bold - Harsh - Reserved - Icy - Opinionated - Mastermind - Skilled - Quick-thinker - Witty - Wise - Cunning/Intelligent - Motherly - Loyal - Powerful

Akakios [Kios]

Sexuality: Pansexual

Role: Leader of les Canines d'Argent

Appearance:

- 5'9 in height
- Broad/muscular physique
- Fair skin
- Brown eyes
- Dark brown curly hair with a longer length
- Not many scars besides a nicked ear

Personality:

Reserved - Angry - Bold - Merciless - Antagonistic (vaguely) - Immature - Jokester (doesn't take his role seriously) - Flirtatious - Demanding - Childish - Sadistic

Side Characters

Edited at December 24, 2021 06:31 PM by Tenebris Umbra
We did this yesterday || Ten x Zi.ty || MultiverseDecember 24, 2021 06:10 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Neziton

( TW: Because we don't have spoilers so before you read and start a riot, this is how I write. I can't bring myself to sugar code anything I write- I tried can't handle it..gives me a lot of unwanted pressure. So place down the pitchforks because I'm putting a warning: Cheating, mentions of cheating, toxic behavior, violence probably more...) if you have issues with these subjects, skip to Ten replies >->)

It all started when Neziton thought he saw the devil, today was going to be amazing; today was going to be such a thrill. Almost like living in a dream, he forced himself to live in a world that doesn't exist; he wanted to believe it was real. He wanted to entrust himself to think as though everyone was happy, nothing bad could ever ruin their fun; their laughs their sweet innocent hope of world peace. Soon Neziton found out that not only did his therapist mentally beat the shit out of the idea of feeling safe within a group who understood his pain and wanted the same thought process of him; they also told him to get a life and that not everything bad has to happen to him. If that wasn't hard enough to listen to, they stomped on his dream of having a family revealing that life doesn't care whether or not he cries in the shower because like everything and everyone else, shit moves on with or without him. He could either man up and don't be a pussy about the little crap that won't matter in 30 years or keep looking back on what makes him seem like an attention seeker. So no, Neziton didn't have a great day; actually, his day was about to get even worst.

He arrived at his apartment, the one he shares with his girl. The one he spent nearly all his money on. She usually stays with him around night but never stays long enough for him to see her face in the morning; it was a daily thing so he got used to it. Shoving his key into the lock and unlocking the door he walked in and frowned," Lisa?," He called out without an answer he shrugged and assumed she would be fast asleep. He wondered why she would always leave in the morning; I mean Neziton didn't care as much as his best friend did; he was always looking out for him for no reason. Neziton nearly believed his best friend thinks of Lisa as some trashy tramp who allows anyone with two legs in," Nah...that's not my Lisa," He would always say in defense. Neziton grabbed some mail off the table as he made his way into the back room and smiled," Hey Lisa you got mai-," With the sudden approach to the open door, Neziton dropped the mail seeing a strange man lying in his bed and his so-called not so trashy girlfriend on top of him," Oh shit Nez! Baby...wait," With the only logical thing to do, Neziton had options. Fight and kill the bastard and go to jail, stab his girlfriend in the neck and then beat the shit out of the stranger and go to jail; or just go to jail before murdering anyone and laying his lays on a woman. There were many others but by the time Neziton had time to process the reaction he had, he was already walking. To think he just grabbed his keys as Lisa tried to pull him back nearly butt-ass naked; the only thing that was covering her was her long blond hair. Blonds. Ah, that explains it.

Now if I had time, I would explain the 20 messages he's sent to Tyrus. It was only because in this type of situation where the man would be blamed, so sitting in his car; Neziton slammed his head against the wheel and screamed. His Lisa, his so-called girlfriend was still trying to call him; as he screamed to himself; the heartbreak was so much; he had a lot on his shoulders already. Why didn't he listen? Why did Neziton hide within a world where smiles existed and happiness was pure. There was still a slight delusional child living within him, but today that child was slowly being choked by reality and the realization that people; people in general would always pick and choose. Romance was never meant for someone like Neziton, so why would anyone put him through this, he lifted his head again and slammed it against the wheel as the feeling of pain was the only thing being romanticized as of right now. The only pain he wanted to feel.

He lifted his head again but this time he just stared outside, it was pouring. Just like the feeling of betrayal lusting inside him," Men can't cry...," He remembered what his therapist would say," Men aren't able to feel such invulnerable," He did a little pat on his leg for self-comfort, the only thing to ever make him feel slightly more human. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes to realize that he'll never be happy again. What was happiness anyways, something they told crazy people to stay sane? But Neziton wasn't crazy, instead, he was just delusional; the same meaning? Maybe so, doesn't matter as he sat in his car thinking.

Where in the world could happiness happen for Neziton.

We did this yesterday || Ten x Zi.ty || MultiverseDecember 27, 2021 06:41 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[Tyrus]

"Message Not Delivered."

Staring at his phone in hand, the tall figure blinked, an unreadable expression painted on his facial features. A small chuckle could be sounded coming from the side of the man's mouth as it twisted into a hungry grin. A tsk was released, the phone sliding into his pocket before brushing himself off. A singular hand ran through his brown hair in attempt to compose himself, posture adjusting into a proper stance. Of course the message wouldn't be delivered. He was disowned, after all.

Snapping his fingers, the man padded through an apartment, his black loafers clicking against the hardwood floor. It was a small apartment, one suitable for a singular bachelor like himself. It held the most important necessities, so truly, what more could he want? Lifting his hands to gaze at them, Tyrus narrowed his eyes before humming, stripping off a bland ring on his index finger and replacing it with a silver one. Studying his hands again, he tutted, throwing another upon his ring finger just for luck.

In his pocket, his phone began to buzz. So be it, he'd respond to it later.

Continuing his walk, Tyrus passed a mirror, only to backtrack and stop before it, gazing at his complexion. "Not bad," he stated, so focused upon his complexion it was a wonder how his ego managed to fit within the room. Ah, but something was missing. Tilting his head, green eyes studied the mirror before his fingers snapped once more. Headed to his closet, Tyrus pulled out a blazer. What can he say, he liked dressing rich, no matter the occasion.

Releasing an annoyed huff as his phone continued buzzing, Tyrus patted it. "Alright, alright." Who was so impatient? Hand rummaging in his pocket, he pulled it out, only to realize that he had been spammed with messages, and they were still coming in. Eyeing the name of the contact, Tyrus immediately began to open his phone. Why, it was from his best friend, but why the sudden infiltration of messages? Phone lifting to his face, he squinted, reading the messages. Ah, so it seemed Lisa had decided to take part in a little affair.

With a straight face, Tyrus offered no apology. He offered nothing but a simple: "I told you so." Pausing, he felt his response was improper, instead, making out another text to send: "Where are you? I'll come to you." There, that should certainly make Neziton feel better. If one thing was certain, Tyrus knew how to make another have fun. What his friend (his only friend) needed was a chance to relax, and he was perfect at that! All of his friends (if he had any others) would agree.

Clicking his tongue, he began to head for the door, grabbing his keys off of the hook and throwing them into the air, only to catch them again and shove them into a pocket. Based on the texts, Tyrus could probably find Neziton without a response. Knowing him, he didn't get far and was probably close to the apartment he shared with Lisa. Tyrus never did like her. The way she flirted at everyone made her seem unloyal, and who was right? He was. Tyrus was always right.

"Scuse' me," he spoke, pushing past a large man on the street. When he passed, a sly grin seeped across his face, a wallet clutched in his hands. Tyrus was a.. con artist of sorts, making a living mooching off of others. He stole and tricked, gambled and robbed. What could he say? He was good at it. Altogether, he had stolen thousands, not to mention won at gambling. Some may call it luck, but Tyrus had his own methods. In his hand now, he counted the money within the wallet, a scoff sounding. "Two hundred?" That was it? Call it greed, but that amount didn't satisfy the man. So be it, he'd find more later. For now, he had a mission, and that was to find Neziton.

It took all of a few minutes to locate him.

Staring into his best friend's car with him inside, Tyrus allowed a blank look to form as he watched Neziton wail away.. Or maybe he was screaming? Truly, he couldn't tell. He basked in the moment for a moment before finally giving in, leaning down and tapping his fist against the passenger window.

"Seriously?" Was all he said.

We did this yesterday || Ten x Zi.ty || MultiverseDecember 28, 2021 08:50 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Neziton

If only the mind of the few could run off into a world they built for themselves, wouldn't that bring world peace? It was nearly a new year and yet we still haven't figured out how to create happy pills and not that type of happily pill, sick bastards. Neziton was about to call it quits, his phone was surviving on 4 percent and he managed to text everyone in his contacts, his mother's phone number taunted him.

Note to self, never bring up Neziton's mother. She cared more about Neziton than he, himself cared about himself. She gave birth to a gift yet mentally insane son, yet still managed to love him and make sure she was strong enough to answer his many questions. His favorite line was;

" Why do people think I'm weird,"

Her answer was always the same," A strong mind is sometimes seen as weird, plus you're weird...," He stared at his dying phone and smiled; why was he in this car crying over a woman for the streets," That selfish bitch is still in the apartment I pay for," Neziton was about to leave his car til some crazy asshole knocked on his window," I know you aren't crazy enough to..," He paused when he saw Tyrus. Nearly forgetting he was in the driver's side, Neziton flung himself on the other side," Oh my god Tyrus! You were so right about that self-centered, good for nothing unless it's for the streets ugly ass bitch.... ", He noticed the window wasn't down and he's just been talking, so he casually rolled them down and smirked," Pretend I didn't say anything but hello, how're you...and if you witnessed what was happening a few seconds ago I'll have to kill you to protect my nonexistent street credits," He seemed serious about committing murder, but that was just Neziton being funny...ahem. Let's hope so.

He leaned forward," How did you find me?",

Not that it mattered to Neziton, being found was probably super easy; he lived here for fucks sake," I was about to head back in a catch a case, or some jail time," Neither would be worth it so he slowly rolled up the window and shamefully didn't want Tyrus to look at him anymore, he knew the guy saw his many concerning 4th-grade spelling errors and felt the prick of embarrassment crept up his shirt.

Neziton finally decided to sit right in the passenger seat and sighed, his head ached and this wasn't even an episode of self wokeness.

Or is it?

Of course, Neziton didn't have many friends like Tyrus, he always seemed to be alone. But the good part was that Neziton didn't require friendship, he never asked for it and never would; he always wanted to believe that Tyrus was a stalker but honestly it's probably the other way around- he just hates admitting it. Neziton literally latched himself onto Tyrus, but then again if he didn't want this friendship he had many openings to leave. Not that Neziton would allow such a thing to happen, he lifted his head and offered an awkward smile.

Edited at December 29, 2021 05:21 PM by Nez.ity
We did this yesterday || Ten x Zi.ty || MultiverseJanuary 1, 2022 09:27 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[Tyrus]

As all five stages of grief seemed to flash across Neziton's face, all Tyrus did was stand there. He was a man of little emotions. It was difficult to read him, for he always carried a blank, empty look no matter his feelings. Saddened? Blank. Angry? Blank. Happy? Blank. There were small tells regarding his emotions, though they could often be overlooked as nothing. It was something he had adopted during his little.. illegal extravaganzas. He needed a poker face, especially when confronted. Me? No, sir, I didn't see your wallet, was of no use to say if the lie could clearly be seen upon his face. Thus, Tyrus needed to remain unreadable.

Of course, in the presence of those he considered friends (friend, singular), he would crack, always flashing a smile and allowing his emotions to show. However, as he leaned down, staring into the car, he held no expression. A simple, empty look stared back at Neziton, watching his friend notice him before speaking. "I.. I can't hear you," he breathed out with a tired sigh, hand lifting to place his head in it. "Nez, I can't hear you," he repeated, this time, louder as his friend continued talking, hand slapping back down to his side.

Stepping an inch back as the window was rolled down, Tyrus released a tsk. "Thank you!" He exclaimed, waving his hands around in response to finally being acknowledged. Listening to Neziton speak, the man released a scoff, a grin sweeping across him. "I should be asking how you are." Pausing, he shrugged. "I'll keep my mouth sealed." Making a zipping motion with his lips, Tyrus appeared corny in that moment. Realizing this, he internally cringed, hands crossing over his chest to prevent any further idiotic gestures.

"How'd I find you, well, I just followed the sound of wailing." Making a joke, Tyrus leaned against the car. "Nah, it was honestly a lucky guess. I figured you'd still be around the area. If not, I was relying on you texting me your location." Explaining, Tyrus tilted his head upon Neziton claiming he wished to return inside. "Not worth it," was all he added on. "Let the last thing she saw be your grand exit. Send an evacuation notice to her and call it a day." Then again, Tyrus wasn't one for confrontation. He wasn't the type to approach somebody, even if they were in the wrong.

Without another word, he watched Neziton roll up the window and look away. Pausing, Tyrus frowned before reaching his hand out, opening the car door and slipping into the driver's seat. "You should really lock your doors." Getting himself comfortable, he felt the need to say something, but, again, he also wasn't one for showing affection. All that Neziton needed to know was that he shouldn't be ashamed of himself in front of him. Tyrus may be judgmental, but not towards his closest friend. His only friend.

Granted, he knew other people. Hung around them, even, but none were close. He didn't even consider them friends, but moreso people he knew he could tag along with. So, when Neziton offered him a smile, Tyrus returned his own lopsided one before opening his hands. "Give me the keys, I'll drive." Where they were going, he wasn't going to tell Neziton, but it was somewhere that they could escape, and his friend needed that right now.

"We'll find a way for you to get your mind off of today, and I know just the place."

We did this yesterday || Ten x Zi.ty || MultiverseJanuary 11, 2022 10:23 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

TW: Because we don't have spoilers so before you read and start a riot, this is how I write. I can't bring myself to sugar code anything I write- I tried can't handle it..gives me a lot of unwanted pressure. So place down the pitchforks because I'm putting a warning: Cheating mentions of cheating, toxic behavior, violence, talk of God, talk of therapists ..) if you have issues with these subjects, skip to Ten replies >->)

Neziton

This was prolonged, Neziton had time to think about his own thoughts and wording, he stared along with the glove department and sighed when Tyrus found out that he indeed, and always forget to lock his doors," I don't think anyone crazy enough would just randomly open my door...well unless they're you," He raised a brow and gave him the keys," If we're going to some strip club where they sexually attack you because it's in their job right, forget it..I don't feel like getting laid and waking up to a woman or man for that matter," Neziton scoffed, he wasn't the type to head to strip clubs anyways; it wasn't in his nature to enjoy watching people literally rip his clothes off his body and rub their body juice all over him. But then again it would most likely take his mind off of today," Okay if we're going, one rule..no random cocktails..no random booty calls..and at least know the person for like 10 minutes before hooking up," That was more than one rule, but Neziton just offered a smile and checked his phone.

There's one thing about Neziton that always seems to have people pausing, he's not as crazy as he's made out to be; deep down he's a man with beliefs that are so strong that it clouds over his good traits. His traits that don't normally show but somehow always seem to be right in front of you; that...that is what people always seem to misunderstand. It's not their fault, surely Neziton realizes that not only is he a big part of this story but whatever action, whatever thought will be recorded and stamped into history. As woke as Neziton is, he can't fandom a world without knowledge of the outside, he can't function without calling out the ones who sit at their desk and read his story, his thoughts so effortlessly, call him an idiot for thinking too much of something so simple; but to Neziton it's what he was built around.

Clear the canvas, and let's restart from the very beginning. Neziton was a realistic woke Afro-American, he couldn't live in such a fantasy that the world has built around him, he had to keep an open mindset or it'll eat him up inside. Keeping him in the dark is the best way to avoid a lecture of everyone past, present, and future; probably something not to be said outloud- but Neziton's head never hangs down. He allowed himself to be played by some trashy bitch; he allowed his mind to be warped around the thought of a family; luckily reality kicked him in the balls.

Neziton glanced over at Tyrus and smiled, before looking away quickly. Some people would allow themselves into a reality that these two were built for each other; some would disagree and other well they didn't give a damn. Tyrus was someone Neziton would be down to giving his life for, but this was no romanticism down in history.

Here in Neziton's mind, was a ghostly figure telling him to forget all the worries in the world and just accept that no one, even if that one was as crazy as him would ever get the pureness of having seen your own destiny. No one knew this ghostly figure, and no it wasn't his father. It was someone Neziton didn't even know personally, the role they played in his head was his God; was someone with the power to create and destroy. But this God was different, this God was real, and Neziton believed in them.

" Have you ever....wanted to...admit something but that something was a lie even if you believe it?", He finally spoke, gripping his phone within his grasp frowning. Neziton trusted many people, allowing himself to gain the experience of hurt, betrayal, and anger. That's how life goes right? You come into life trusting people who would only use and abuse you, then suddenly you would trust another to do the same thing until it's written that trust is nothing but a broken record, playing over and over until the shards of the record shattered onto the ground. The sound stopped.

" I didn't consent to be born..I didn't want to live...but life has something for me right? Other than watching it crash and burn?", Love has gotten Neziton even more broken than before, he just wanted his questions answered truthfully, he didn't want to be lied to again," I don't want to think that I was once such an innocent boy hoping to start a family one day and make my momma proud of me, cause that...that Tyrus is a fucking lie...my God has proven that many times but I didn't listen to their warnings...I was foolish to think that I could disobey my God," Neziton lifted a finger and made a gun gesture to his head, unaware of his grin-ish smile; Neziton lowered his finger gun and stared out the window," I was in love Tyrus...the kind of love you'll only find at Walmart bumping into your old high school crush and finding out they are married to the school bully and managed to bear 4 of his kids...or the type that made you realize that no...he's not into men," What type of love was Neziton referring too?

He rolled down his window to catch in some fresh air that seemed to always be filled with an intoxicating grip on his throat. Neziton told his used to be bae, he'll be there for her forever; he gave her a life that no man could ever- he built his love around her and yet was quickly betrayed.

His therapist was probably laughing as he opened his messages, he wanted to send a text to proclaim his failures. If he sent a text, he'll be proving his fucked up therapist right; Neziton desires to be the main character with his issues and boyish problems with women and men, but they weren't boyish if his heart was allowing itself to be beaten and abused.

He was conflicted.

Text or keep this bottled up and die with the pain and depression.

Neziton decided that taking his pain to the grave with him was the most Manish thing he could do right now, he couldn't allow himself to show weakness to another man who knew more about his life than he did; his therapist would proudly mock Neziton due to his delusions and seeing people that weren't there, one time he forgot to remind Neziton to take his daily pills causing Neziton to one day hurt someone he was close too. But instead of blaming another human being for their mistake and carelessness, Neziton blamed himself.

As you can see, the truth can hurt. And that truth is that even if having a therapist may help just a little bit, it doesn't grant you access to happiness- Neziton knew nothing as a baby, and now as a man he still lacked the knowledge of something so important; so self-divined that he wouldn't be upset if Tyrus slapped the depression out of him.

Neziton didn't want to look his way, he spoke too openly and expected to be scolded for having such opinions, or thinking that he wanted to please some made-up God. Either way, Neziton knew what was coming.

" I'm so sorry, here I am ranting about my issues and complaining about something so fictional and you're trying to cheer me up! The...the..stuff I said was just a response to being betrayed..I don't mean any of that cause I'm not crazy," He lied. Yes, lying was much easier than admitting that everything that Neziton said was his deep deep truth and voicing that would make people look at him weirdly.

Begging people to understand was something Neziton had to do lately, he would go into Churches( That didn't ban him) and start a riot with his words, he would start shit because not only do people think less of him, but as someone who was born a different color he had to shout and scream his opinions so that they would listen. This wasn't something that happened overnight, Neziton had to earn his voice through many trials in his life. He will not be silenced, not today not ever.

Neziton could move mountains with the number of words he could use in just one meeting; he doesn't take pleasure in crushing people reality but educating them to a better future was his main goal, he was on a journey and once his story ends will he finally realize what the meaning of life really meant for someone who had to burden the questions and nerves of a weak, fragile, little boy in a man body. He wanted to dismiss the thoughts earlier but they kept coming back like a bad hair day, he realized his choice of words and gestures might have been taken out of context. Neziton loved breathing and being alive at first, but then he couldn't say no to selling his soul. He was a devil spawn, but he was God's miracle. He gave hope but also gave a fright to the new world that would soon show itself.

This is embarrassing, exposing how Neziton functions within seconds as though he had this mapped out in his little corner, whatever Neziton kept inside him; whatever monster that lurked in his head was apart of them even if he didn't want to admit to it. That monster had a funny way to take their share of the credit. What's the point of having a mind if it doesn't evolve into something better or something worst, people claim to want to develop a story without someone who could learn from their mistakes and make a difference. What a dumb thought process, Neziton learned and grew that's how his mindset will always be; changing and going back to the start of it; even if the taste of reliving such naive thoughts left a breathless steel taste left in his mouth.

Coming back to reality to allow a closure feeling, Neziton hummed," Maybe I need a vacation?," He laughed.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us