Wolf Play : Dingo X Sir Froggington (Candor)
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
12:26:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Just from breeding my SV female a few times today so far i've gotten 6 SV's, 1 DS, 1 Leuc, 1 SV + SB & 1 SV+Leuc
 Klownz
12:26:14 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I feel like what I just said is very confusing XD
 Klownz
12:24:23 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I told one my friends (I'm gonna refer to my friend as Joe here) my favorite music artist is Klowniac and Joe looked them up and said they looked creepy, I looked Joe dead in the eye and replied with What did you expect them to look like

(I don't know Klowniacs pronouns so I'm going with They/them when referring to them)
 technoblade
12:22:56 Lil Techy | Techno
I have made so many apples this month
 Hugs4Bugs
12:20:04 Ed (he/they)
Some old photos of a corvid study I did

-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 starmutt
12:16:58 marsh | they/it
for the quest i think you must breed it. so breed your females (maybe get one with brindle) with a male with brindle.
 Continental Wolves
12:16:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Not the defect I wanted but this'll do for now
 The Night Walker
12:15:19 Anemoia/Aedra
Charlie
Breed, buy.
 Charlie Bone
12:13:14 
i have a question how do i get a brindle pup?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:12:59 Ed (he/they)
-Click-
This is the art I prefer to do though
 Blood lust tide
12:12:55 BewareWhoYouTrust
Love my avi
 Hugs4Bugs
12:12:12 Ed (he/they)
my avatar is my art as well!
 Continental Wolves
12:11:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
She'll give 3 SV's in a litter but not a defect >:^
 Hugs4Bugs
12:11:47 Ed (he/they)
This was the style I did it in though: it was a pet commission with 6 full-body pets all on the same canvas

-Click-
 Blood lust tide
12:11:44 BewareWhoYouTrust
I crave for blood sniffs under a bush and finds Green Healing Potion!
 starmutt
12:11:18 marsh | they/it
i also dont take comms for USD anymore because i have a job at school hdksjf i'd rather get paid 20 bucks grading hw for an hour than 20 bucks drawing for 10 hours
 BJake
12:10:42 Don't call me BJ.
@WorkingPaws
I do want to see some of your art though! :)
 BJake
12:10:05 Don't call me BJ.
LOL, I must be the desperate on in the artist lot here
 Hugs4Bugs
12:09:21 Ed (he/they)
it was.. painful to say the least
 starmutt
12:08:59 marsh | they/it
if i had to draw any double digit hours straight im gonna drop the order xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +4
Alligator : +3
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Dingo X Sir Froggington (Candor)December 5, 2021 04:55 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Thief x Noble

A thief is trying to kidnap Lucretia, the daughter of a noble, but she is skulking around in the library. He runs into her as he is trying to find the princess' room, and he doesnt realize who she is. He thinks she is a servant or something. He heads to her room, finds it empty, and then he realizes who she is, due to her being missing and it registers that she was wearing way to nice of clothing to be a servant. The household is waking up because the guards had checked her room moments before he does and chaos ensues, so he hurries to find her and hold her hostage so he can escape.

blah blah usual stuff

Edited at December 6, 2021 09:59 AM by Sir Froggington
Dingo X Sir Froggington (Candor)December 5, 2021 04:55 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Lucretia Olivia Gwyneth Vivienne Montarac

Female

21 (can't be too old to be an old maid, I'm assuming. Also she's going to be kinda immature so I don't want a mature woman)

Appearance

She is rather short and stands around 5' 3." Her slightly stocky build causes her to appear even shorter. She is slightly overweight and weighs around 130 pounds. Her body type isn't very curvy. However, she is slightly wider at the waist than at the bust. She has fair skin with minimal natural blemishes from sun damage. Although she doesn't naturally take the best care of her skin, those in charge of her moniter her outdoor hours, so there is less chance of premature wrinkles forming, other blemishes, or of her becoming unfashionably tan.

On her hands, knees, and arms, she has a few smaller less visible scars from being disobedient and trying new things. The area on her knees is darker because she has a scar from falling on her knees repeatedly as a child. She has a few raised welt scars that are barely raised from scratching herself or getting cut on something on her legs. She has a diamond face and her cheekbones are defined. She has dark glossy raven locks which go to about armpit length. Her hair has slight body, but it is mostly straight. Her hair is layered to frame her face. Her hair is short enough to be manageable, but long enough to do hairstyles with if she so chooses.

Often she has her hair in an updo, because many people think that looks more dignified and it keeps it out of her face, when she is being active. Her eyes are slightly deepset, and they are a dark brown color. Her nose is small, but it itsn't smooth and flat. Her bridge is pronounced. She has medium lips. Her eyebrows are a dark color, and they are on the bushy wide side. Her eye lashes are short but decently thick. Her cheeks are defined giving her face a diamond headshape.

She likes the look and feel of flowy clothing, but she finds that it is better for her to wear dark colors and material that is hard to tear. While her clothing may have embroidery, because she tends to be rough on her clothing, she doesn't wear any fringes or extra decoration that is sewn on like lace. She likes a lot of colors, and having colorful embroidery sometimes helps to disguise when she has messed something up. She has a pair of boots that are hidden away for riding. Otherwise, she normally wears slippers. She likes accessories on fancy occassions, but they get in her way otherwise.

Personality

She likes to have fun and a good laugh. Chasing dangerous activities gives her a thrill. She doesn't like to sit around and do nothing. She likes to get attention through making others laugh. It is hard to get her riled and angry. She finds her boundaries boring, and pushes them not caring of the results. Since she likes to get a reaction out of other people, she will do her best to conceal the fact that she is angry when it does happen. She generally has a positive energetic vibe. One of the ways she often deals with being insulted is by sulking. She'll dwell on what had happened, but she won't say anything, because she knows the chances of being reprimanded are high.

She often doesn't think her actions through, knowing that if she stops and reconsiders, she might not actually do it. She likes to do things to needle people or get a reaction out of them. It gives her extra satisfaction to watch her plans perfectly executed. She is quick to come up with a come back, and it is often cutting. While her honesty and bluntness make her appear to be transparent, she is often planning something and sneaking behind people in authority's back. It amuses her when she outsmarts those who are supposed to be watching out for her.

Sometimes she blurts out things that are insulting without thinking, because she likes to tell people what is on her mind. However, she doesn't normally do that when she is mad. While those who know her can call her out on some of her lies, especially the blatant ones, just because she tends to be straightforward doesn't mean that she can't tell one convincingly. She doesn't let people get close to her quickly, because she is used to them not really being friends and only being nice to not get in trouble or to get something out of her.

She likes to execute sneaky plans and if she gets caught finds it amusing when people blow up and lecture her, because she thinks it silly. However, the punishments are often tedious. She isn't told the reasoning behind all of the rules that are enforced for her, and she is oblivious of things happening outside of her palace/castle/home. She is willing to get along with most people, but she can be high handed, making it hard for others to willingly tolerate her.

Family

Vivienne Montarac - Mother

Henry Montarac

Erik Montarac - Half Brother

Edited at December 5, 2021 05:18 PM by Sir Froggington
Dingo X Sir Froggington (Candor)December 5, 2021 05:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Character sheet eventually
Dingo X Sir Froggington (Candor)December 7, 2021 10:36 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Her home was a cold mountainous country, and she lived in a castle near a steep mountain in a sheltered valley. In the heart of the castle was a well insulated room. It tended to be warm here, as it was in the center of the castle away from the worst of the cold drafts. Through an open door was the library nearby with bookshelves that went from the floor to the ceiling. Her study was well lit by a blazing fire in the fireplace. She deduced it was windy outside, as she was smelling smoke. On good days the smoke went up the chimney without a problem.

Lucretia was curled up on a settee with a book, leaning towards the fire, so the light would illuminate the book. Her body was too short to take up the whole piece of furniture, especially in her curled position. Her hair was in a bun, so that nothing was blocking her view of the pages.

She was reading about a man who survived in the wilderness with only his falcon and a knife. He had been very resourceful, using the falcon to provide food while he used the knife to make a shelter and other ways to provide food for them.

On her desk in the corner were books on national and international law, which she read as part of her education. Her father, although unhappy, had to concede that his wife wouldn't be having anymore children, and he had no legitimate child besides Lucretia to inherit once he was gone. He had only in the last five years begun to prep her for the position she would be inheriting. More pressure was laid on her as her father gave up hope.

It meant more restrictions to her freedom, as she became more valuable, but it also meant she was able to learn what she wished. She also got to travel and see more of her country and other countries. She had a few ladies in waiting who were supposed to make sure she got to bed at a decent hour, however, she easily convinced them to go to bed. They liked to gossip together as they were getting ready for bed. There were a few servants that she was familiar with who might check on her to see if she was in bed, but they had no authority over her to actually try to get her to bed.

Night time was the only time she felt like she had time for herself, and she enjoyed staying up late. There was no one to tell her what to do, and she didn't have to be worried about being judged for the way she spent her time. However, she flinched at every sound afraid that someone was coming to take her to bed and spend an extra thirty minutes lecturing her.

While her soft silky nightgown would have been much more comfortable, it wasn't proper for her to be outside of her bedchambers without proper clothing on. When she felt some wind whistling down the chimney, she grabbed a blanket off of the side arm of the settee. Her eyelids began to droop, and she felt sleepy. However, it would be even worse for her, if she were caught sleeping here. She forced herself to replace the book in the library and hope no one else took it to read it. She began to walk down the dim corriders to her room.

She paused in shock as a man who could only be a servant rounded the corner, and she muttered curses under her breath that she wasn't supposed to know. "Hello. What are you doing out at this time of night?" As long as she wasn't expected to appear before an audience with someone in an official capacity, she was allowed to wear more plain comfortable clothing. Many servants and lower ranked ladies in waiting had taken to wearing similar styles, as they found it more comfortable. Her father was a little disgruntled, but her mother thought it was appropriate that Lucretia was setting trends in her own castle. It was a simple display of her influence, and she encouraged it, so her father didn't protest or get anyone in trouble. Lucretia's brown woolen skirt had green embroidery in floral patterns, while her bodice was dark green woolen fabric. The front of her bodice was laced securely with brown leather. Her sleeves were long and flowy.

She didn't know all the servant's routines, and she didn't recognize him. Would he go find someone to tattle on? It appeared he was going the direction she was planning to go to get back to her room, so she might go hide in the library or her study. Perhaps she could fool everyone, and they would only think she had gotten up really early to study. If he recognized her, she expected nervous stuttering. Servants always preferred to not make eye contact, because they were trained that way. It made her feel awkward when she was speaking to them, but she didn't want to order them to go against their training and then they would get in trouble.

"Is there something I can help you with? I know my way around pretty well, and you look like you are a little lost. It seems rather late for you to be wandering around the castle." She could have bitten her tongue, as it would simply draw attention to the fact that that was what she was doing as well. She tried to draw up a friendly smile, but she could feel how stiff and fake it was. However, hopefully it would keep her tone sounding friendly rather than challenging. If this man was doing something wrong, he wouldn't want to go around challenging other people and asking questions....hopefully. "It's rather drafty around here. I hope all of the fireplaces will be lit. I know that some people consider it a waste of money, but I do like a warm toasty castle. See you around?" She began to walk off.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us