bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles
 Ghost Queen
03:05:03 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
marsh i just did it to try it i regret it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Fusty-Dudget & Zi.ty || Toxic ||December 4, 2021 07:07 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

We are going to supply such toxic bullshit in just one roleplay.

Plot: Betrayal

Imagine serving 5 years...

Fusty-Dudget & Zi.ty || Toxic ||December 4, 2021 08:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sloane Lisman

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Appearance:

Sloane is striking in every way, her height her look, fuck, even the way she speaks. Striking in a good way, maybe not, but at the very least she is startling. She stands at quite the height of five foot eleven, making her a walking beacon, everyone notices her when she walks in the room. On top of her height she has a slender feminine build, with gentle soft curves and perfectly slim arms and legs. She has a very visually pleasing build.

Sloane has stunning thick hair that falls in loose smooth curls, ending at the small of her back. The color of her hair is a beautiful red color that naturally occurs to her, extremely dark and almost unnatural hued. The color could be defined as burgundy red, being darkest at her roots, nearly black, and lightest at her tips, where the most hue of red can be found. She has curtain bangs cut to just above her jawline, framing her features.

Speaking of, Sloane has very cat-like features. She has a sharp jawline with high cheekbones, her nose is naturally thin and defined. She has full lips that are evenly proportionate, the top being the tiniest bit thinner with a defined cupids bow. She has a light spray of freckles over her nose, defined collarbone, and shoulders, though they are hardly noticeable from far away. Her skin is smooth and lightly tanned. Her eyebrows are naturally thin and arched, their color falls in the same hue as near the roots of her hair, dark and ever so slightly red tinted. She has a scar at the top edge of her right eyebrow, though it isn’t extremely noticeable, just a small spot where a hair or two should have been.

Her eyes are the most cat-like feature on this tall woman, they are dark and mischievous, a deep dark brown hue, almost red, in some lights they are almost the same color as her hair, it is an odd feature that gives many people chills, that her eyes should resemble red like her hair. Some superstitious folk believe it to be a sign, that she is to be avoided. Her unnerving eyes are slanted, like a cats, with a bit of an almond shape to them. They are rimmed with full thick black lashes, the woman never needs mascara.

Tattoos:

Sloane has a tattoo down her spine. The top starts between her shoulder blades and the bottom is right above her lower back. The top of the tattoo is a evergreen tree that fades down her spine into words and numbers, her parents birthdays, and date of their death. The tattoo is completely in black.

Piercings:

Sloane has quite a few piercings. On her left ear she has three lobe piercings, one jewel stud, the other two different sized small hoops, the lowest hoop having a small silver monstera leaf hanging from it. Above that she has an industrial piercing with a small black dinosaur in the center. On her right ear she has matching lobe piercings, and then above that three cartilage stud piercings that descend in size. All her piercings are silver.

Personality:

Sloane is the definition of bitch. She doesn’t give a single flying fuck about anyone that isn’t herself. She isn’t what you would call vain, she just really doesn’t care about the people around her, nobody deserves her attention really, she has much better things to be doing with her time and energy. She does have a few close friends she has known since childhood, but other than that, there is no getting close and personal with this woman. All her relationships have failed, a man has never lasted longer than three months before giving up on the conundrum which is her. All of them curse her when they leave, yelling at her that she “Will regret this!” and that “One day someone you really like is going to come around and you aren’t going to know what to do!” They all spout nonsense like that as they leave, claiming she will regret her asshole attitude one day. That day has not come, and it never will.

Sloane has very little interest in a romantic relationship, the only reason why she dates is to have a bit of fun and fulfill any sexual desires she may have, other than that, the guys she dates aren’t even recognized as human beings, their just toys to be played with. Part of this mentality comes form her extreme bipolar issues. Her mood swings are tremendous, making her field of thought for others to be nearly nonexistent. What matters more to her is dealing with her own issues and herself. She finds emotional solitude helps to calm her mood swings, doing her own thing is soothing.

On top of her bipolar disorder and extreme asshole behavior, Sloane has major OCD issues. Her house is a constant tidy area, nothing is ever out of place. She loses her mind if she finds something not put away. Anytime she washes her hands, it isn’t just once, but usually three times. Her OCD issues have also led to a phobia of germs, that’s right, this mess of a woman is also a germaphobe. It’s not so extreme that she cannot function, but it is there, for sure. She even has an entire perfectly organized closet dedicated to disinfecting and cleaning supplies; she deep cleans her house once a week. This combination of mental issues and terrible attitude are always the cause of a failed relationship, platonic or romantic, this woman is nearly impossible to get to know.

Despite how fucked up this woman is, it is extremely hard to tell all the issues she has. To the public eye she is a stunning well put together woman who has her life on track to everything she wants to be, she is funny and loud, outgoing in an intimidating way, and even fun to hang out with. Even her few close friends do not know the extent of her mental problems, they think she just tends to be a bitch. This does not bother her though, she doesn’t mind that nobody but her therapist and her dead parents know about her real life, she actually prefers it that way. She doesn’t want others pitying her, she hates the thought of it, she doesn’t want others trying to help her, she is fine as she is and she has lived like this her entire adult life and much of her childhood, those idiots can’t help her more then she can herself. Due to this mentality, she is very reserved about her private at home life, very few people come over and she does not talk much about what she does in her spare time.

Her favorite hobby is playing the piano, she has played since she was five and took lessons until eighteen, she was very close with her teacher, but the woman died shortly after Sloane graduated, it took a toll on her, as after her parents had died when she was eight years old, the only regular thing in her life was her lessons with her teacher, her aunt and uncle had made sure to continue the lessons. Her bipolar disorder had been noticed from a very young age, but after her parents died it reared its ugly head full force, making her quite the troublesome child. After her teacher died she showed the tendencies of OCD and germaphobia, and since then the conditions only got worse. Though now, years later, she has learned to live with her mental disorders and overcome the fear they instilled in her, though she cannot beat them completely, she can still live her life mostly normally.

Other:

She loves bunnies and everything bunny.

Edited at December 4, 2021 08:10 PM by Fusty-Dudget
Fusty-Dudget & Zi.ty || Toxic ||December 5, 2021 12:38 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Neziton( Retired Sona)

Age: He's originally 27 years old but I'll change it for this roleplay. (24)

Sexuality: He's more attracted to the knowledge and someone mindset.

Appearance: Hold up I'm trying to get his full body done))

Persona:

Even though there are flaws within Neziton and his own decisions, there are always good ones laying beneath the block of character and thickness. By saying this, Neziton might be the most trustworthy delusional crackhead you'll probably meet. Keeping to his word/promise and never seemingly being able to break it. Given a mile for someone, he'll take more than more- even if it goes against his moral rules, even if it goes against his God-given rules; when he makes a promise- he'll fulfill it until his dying breath. Making him more so dangerous than just a random brute with a mindset of a confused frog. Even though he's not the smartest, he'll surely be the most formidable person you'll ever meet.

Numerous undesirable messages can be said about Neziton, but the fact he's carnivorous and domineering can never go unsaid when speaking his name. Never mind the fact he's also unnatural, violent, and terrifying, but fortunately, they're balanced out slightly by being romantic as well. But focus on his as this is what he's disreputable for. There's a great deal of pain left on all sides because of this and his possessive nature, as sad as his weak grasp on reality as this may be, Neziton does have some glimmers of knowledge. He's honest and patient if nothing else, there's at least that to look for and appeal to.

But above all else know that he's charismatic and strong-minded. Of course, he's also resolute, compelling, and merciful, but they're in shorter accumulation, particularly considering they're mixed with being suspicious as well. His mystique though is what he's kind of appreciated for. Personalities regularly count on this and his romantic creation in times of need. Nobody's perfect of course and Neziton has plenty of coastal days too. His disruptive nature and complicated mind do cause plenty of interference and make things awkward, to say the least. Without his own cynosure, you might think he was another brainless nincompoop with strong arms and a small skull. Neziton is filled with bright things, he's just a little slow to bring out those colors- like everyone else there is always a story. Always a myth to tell about Neziton's strange story. Neziton at times isn't all just sarcasm and crazed. No, really he is quite serious. He knows when to quit being soft and narrow-minded. Neziton is considerably straightforward and unsharpened.

There's no real way out of Neziton's morbid, disorganized, but living illusions. He's sharing, of course. Which makes him stand out more than others, and his one-way conversations with others; responding to them with barely a sentence. Not to expect much from him, Neziton is naturally quiet; due to his run-on mouth of some bigger destiny for everyone, that and he's pretty sure he'll get slapped if he ever does a long inspirational speech again.

Usually, his blunt actions and snarky ripostes are taken out of context, his artless words can be seen as power-hungry, sinister, twisted, aiming to eliminate everyone who crosses him. Neziton isn't that guy. He's the type to stand before someone and watch their expression doubt him, he's the type of person to look destruction in the eye and smile; " Want to have a little chat" is what he's most known for, his talks and negotiation with others. Never once has Neziton truly gone madcap, yes he's a bit late and dumbstruck, and yes he talks to himself while scratching his ass but let's not confuse that as some sort of diabolical plan. When focused on women, Neziton wants what he knows he can't have. His flirty characteristics aren't usually in play when it comes to women; they seem more preoccupied with the plot at hand than some catfishing thin brute like himself. Not being too keen on starting a family just yet, Neziton would happily say yes to any woman that asks him to get married- I mean why not? What does he have to lose? His honor, his life? His good looks? Neziton isn't picky on women, as long as they understand his principles with an unsafe mindset. Being refused never comes easy to a male, Neziton makes no acceptance when rejected by women; he doesn't give up easily which may become pursuing probably if taken out of context.

Neziton is a quiet creep whose eyes are always open, even when sleeping. If you are lucky you'll catch him being a playful young man looking for someone to joke with, to cuddle with, other days you'll see that Neziton is waiting...but for what? When people ask, he'll give the same expressionless grin as though his plans are for himself- as though something different might happen. Neziton is no fool and being crazy proves he's a force to be reckoned with, the brute is strategic at heart. Of course, that also collides with his wonderful mind and reality. He understands people might think he has rabies to his ability to seem nice before snapping unexpectedly. Neziton is a weird one, one with a strong personality even he can't handle.

Some say be scary, others say be welcoming. Neziton says you have to the count of three to explain before I have you for dinner and regret it later. His lazy appearance is unquestionably handsome, remember his oddly shaped ears, well they usually come up in an argument and Neziton will not stand for the torment of his only issue with his appearance. Oh but he's a man, he doesn't care; men have feelings too! And even though Neziton is a man, he still feels hurt that someone- anyone might bring up his raggedy ears that were once torn by someone in his past. Never once did someone catch the little fuck, that little bastard is probably drop-dead attractive with good-looking ears. Anyways, outside the normal friend group; he is dependant and content. With little to say, and little to do he roams as though he's the king of it all. He's comforting and warm when met for the maybe tenth time? Neziton isn't very open, he's not used to much judgemental about his beliefs.

Don't think this is a sad story about a man who can't find love and has to die suddenly because he fell for an untrustworthy woman. Unless we're talking about another roleplay? Neziton life has been good, he doesn't count the sudden setback between his mind and his heart though, he's way too delusional to be thinking about that. He's content with his role in the world, " Crazy one". His main focus is to mainly pass on his delusions onto a younger much more handsome and willing young man. He always wanted to supervise a lad; shape him into a wild card. Like himself. His fatherly nature usually kicks in when it comes to children and expecting mothers- which is why he's softer and soothing around them, but around others, he's a rabies-infected asshole who snaps in and out of his own world. If needed, he'll even babysit- weird right? A scarred brute like Neziton playing with the young of another man, an unmarried mother's bastard juvenile being protected by a tallish, lean built( Kinda). A ghastly narrative to start with, but a noble one to go out with a thrill.

There's more???

Neziton isn't here to make friends, someone has already proved to him that friendship is some sick way to pretend to be some sad creepy loser. He doesn't need the stress nor the drama; he keeps to himself at all times and keeps his own thoughts to himself; which is why you might never hear him speak his mind- if he did he wouldn't be alive. Moreso, an amazing canine. He befriends those who deserve his time and makes sure to make himself seem not so crazy. He doesn't want to scare his new friends away. Yet.

( Edited the fuck out of this~)

Edited at December 5, 2021 12:38 PM by Nez.ity
Fusty-Dudget & Zi.ty || Toxic ||December 6, 2021 06:51 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

TW: Mentions of God, losing a mother, overall triggering for the faint-hearted

The forest was tasteful, capacious, and primal. Its umbrella was ruled by sycamore, birch, and ash, and twinkling lights bursting through their crowns allowed for all sorts of saplings to flourish in the sloping and slanting ground below. Bundled creepers hung from the occasional tree, and a potpourri of blossoms, which grew dispersed and sparingly, added some color to the otherwise jade scenery. A disharmony of wild noises, which were caused by birds and insects, added life to the forest and were accompanied by the splashing of fish in a nearby lake.

If not for God's will to make him human, Neziton could be free. Instead, he stood before people who knew nothing of his persona. He stood before people who would rather throw someone innocent behind bars before having any sort of proof. The court was filled with people he didn't know; people who glared at him for his unrightful sins," In the case of J'dero, I find Neziton guilty of first-degree murder and sentenced to 5 years in prison", If anything could force a grown man to break down and plead for a second hearing, it was the sound of hearing his life thrown away," No! I didn't do anything! I swear you have to believe me! I can't go to prison please! Please!", As he turned around, he noticed his mom in the front row crying; her tears forced him to dash toward her and embrace her in his arms. It was the last time he'll ever get to hug his mother; who was battling her own demons. The officers tore them apart, as Neziton shook his head," You got the wrong person! I didn't do it! I'm innocent! Please!", His screams could be heard throughout the hall. And that day, Neziton became nothing more than content to bring in money, movies were made about him; his face was attacked on Twitter and his mother- well she finally gave up waiting on her poor Neziton and gave in to her demons. Missing her funeral and only hearing about her death a year later; broke what hope he had in himself. He would cry day and night, in the cold showers he could take himself, and even when the other prisoners would gang up on him and beat his ass; Neziton didn't care. Why would he? He's been sentenced to live like this for years. It was a dark and lonely cave he built with bricks. They promised him God's love in return, they promised the lord himself could make this lie come forth and be shined upon, the only thing shining wasn't the toilets but instead Neziton, himself. Keeping his promise to his mother after her death," I'll see this through, even in the darkest hours, even in the cruelest times..I'll be seeing you soon momma", A boy, nothing more than a young adult paying for the sins of another.

Five years later::::::

Being alive felt like an empty void. Nothing but a lifeless body beaten and bruised, nothing more than a soul laughed and poked at with an empty chest. Neziton felt as though his life was meant for nothing," Fresh air?", He lifted his head and stared at the empty space where the clouds would greet him, the day he went in they were grey and evil. Showing that of God's rage that he had to suffer for others to gain. Today, God showed no sign of emotions. Neziton allowed his tongue to rasp around his lips as he lowered his head in memory of his passed mother," I'm free momma, I'm grown though..your baby boy isn't a boy anymore", He forced a painful laughing smile as he chuckled a bit, before swallowing them. Someone who couldn't fandom the thought of losing their best friend, their savior, the one who gave him life; Neziton had to forget about her. He was more concerned about if anyone waited for him, like his best friend? Where was she?

He was given back all his things he was arrested in and looked through his phone, allowing himself to press on her profile; some may say it's online stalking but Neziton wanted to know if she was dating anyone or married, maybe having a baby? Anything could happen within 5 years, he blinked and decided to call her....

" Hello?", Hopefully, she remembered his voice.

( Smol)

Edited at December 6, 2021 06:52 PM by Nez.ity
Fusty-Dudget & Zi.ty || Toxic ||December 7, 2021 11:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Guilty. It is such a vague concept, to be guilty. Whether or not you are in actuality, does not matter. With a flutter of thought against a person’s behavior, anyone can be guilty, guilty of crime, guilty of pride, there as so many things to be guilty for, and it does not matter that you are an innocent, framed of someone else’s crimes.

She had been there the day it all went down, watching from the shadows. But do not think to fill your mind with doubt, for she will not become the accused. No, she was there the day her supposed best friend’s life went to the dogs. She had sat near the back of the court, in with the crowd who had attended, disguised in a dark hoodie. She had observed as the judges ruled him guilty and sentenced him to five years. She had watched as he desperately clung to his mother, crying about his innocence. Pathetic. It was only five years, he acted as if he was going to be hung for his crimes. Although, in the months following he did hang, his person was destroyed in the public eye, he was a monster, a monster worth a pretty penny.

When his mother had died she had felt a small something. Was it guilt, or simply sadness. The woman had been kind, she had truly been an innocent. But she had succumbed to her demons, the frail woman she was had given in. It was sad really. She was over it in a week.

She had cried to the people who needed it, adopting the façade in order to survive, to keep up the appearance that she missed him, that she longed for her best friend. She didn’t, but they needed to believe her, she needed to remain one of the innocent. Yet every day she woke with a grim smile imprinted on her soul, she was innocent. Innocence was she.

A cruel life it is, to live on after the deed as if nothing was committed, to continue her dance with crime in silence. Never slipping up, never telling an ounce of the truth. She was innocent. However, she did not mourn her past, did not morn her person, quite frankly, she did not care. She did not care that she was evil, did not care that she had destroyed something perfect, did not care to admit to her crimes. She was innocent.

Five Years Later

Sloane stared at the cup of coffee resting before her. The drink had long since cooled but she continued to stare, silence surrounding her entire person. Everyone around her was silent, their gaping mouths shut for once, instead of pointing and accusing, they stared. Stared at the treacherous beauty who sat in the seat next to the window. Stared at the woman covered in germs, she was disgusting, she was hideous. She shivered with dread and rushed to the bathroom, bumping into someone on the way. He apologized but she ignored him, or couldn’t hear him.

She locked the door and turned on the water, pumping soap into her hands she began to wash. She scrubbed them over and over again in a maddened haze, her hands becoming raw and agitated. She needed to get it off, the blood, she needed it gone. Someone else’s blood, it stained her, it marked her. It devoured her.

She jumped as buzzing reached her ears, her hands instinctively launching the source across the bathroom to fall into a heap at the other wall. She stared at her bag, taking a moment to register that it was her cellphone buzzing. She walked over to the offensive object and plucked her phone out of the bag, her heart still racing but her mind having forgot about the panic moments before.

The panic was replaced anew with horror and disgust at the name that appeared before her. A familiar name, one that had plagued her for years. She had forgotten, today was the day, he was a free man now. They had released him from his imprisonment. She had hoped he would die in there.

She almost didn’t answer the phone, staring down at the name, that horrible name. She hated it, hated him, hated that he was free. She didn’t want to answer. She did.

“Hello?” His familiar voice greeted her ears, the sound was painful, it gave her a headache to hear that voice again. She was surprised to find her vision blurred as her treacherous eyes threatened to cry. What the hell was wrong with her, she had no attachment to this man. Though, she did, in a fucked up way, she still held some affection for him. They had spent the better parts of their lives as the closest of friends, though friendship meant something entirely different to her. However, that time had passed, the only thing lingering was a desire to have that once more, she hated him for it. She would destroy him for surviving, for tormenting her like this, she would make sure he never revealed the truth.

“Nez? I never thought I would see the day when I heard your voice again.” She didn’t need to manipulate her vocal chords to make it sound as if she were choked up from the mere sound if his voice, her hate towards him made the tears fall, made her throat constrict, she sounded as if she had longed for him, in a way she had, she had longed for him to join his mother in the grave.

Fusty-Dudget & Zi.ty || Toxic ||December 10, 2021 04:48 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

The stabbing feeling of someone he had hoped to remember him wasn't picking up the phone quickly, Neziton had lived in fear of being forgotten, being left behind without a trace of his existence. It was as though a part of him left a sharp of regret, of doubt. He once thought he actually killed someone with his own bare hands, the scene was bloody; as he tried his best to stay calm, to stay civil when the cops arrived; shoving him to the ground as he demanded answers. He was a fool not to record, maybe some of those Twitter soldiers would be on his side; all he did that day was nothing. No social media post, not even a family greeting. And sure he was drunk that day and was a bit upset, but that's just being a human? That's wouldn't cause him to blackout and take someone's life, it wasn't enough for Neziton to break. He was a good man, with a good soul; just because he thinks differently doesn't mean he could have committed a crime. He was an overthinker, not a murderer. He wasn't some thug or animal. What would he gain from it? What would come of him? He found no pleasure in something so vile like that, while they locked him up they could have been searching for the real suspect.

The hope soon drained out as the phone seemed to be ringing forever, Neziton lowered it only to hear a voice," Nez? I never thought I would see the day when I heard your voice again.”, He laughed softly, his thoughts were just teasing him, she hasn't forgotten him; instead she was waiting for him. He wasn't outlandish to think she lived happily without him," Slo...I'm so happy you picked up, it has been a crazy 5 years hasn't it," He wanted his tone to sound animated, satirizing maybe even cheerful, but he allowed it to crack and tremble," Ahem...anyway, I'm heading out right now, want to meet up sometime? I have to pay respects to my mother...-", He paused," Did you go to the funeral? I...know my mother adored you", He lowered his eyes to a piece of paper and frowned, acknowledging the lack of freedom he'll have now. He kept the phone near his ear but allowed a free hand to open the cab door; luckily one of the lawyers he had to hire called him one; they required him to take massive therapy and keep annual checkups.

Going to a therapist is like seeking some type of comfort and acknowledgment from a stranger who doesn't share the same pain as you, and even if they did...how would they know how to smooth the aching jabs when they couldn't get over their past. Neziton found it pointless, another day wasted talking about so triggering so disgusting; why would they even allow someone to repeat such words. Reliving the same day over, Neziton would rather comfort himself, he didn't seek out others to share his pain with, he didn't need another shoulder to cry on nor the thought of someone else issues. He didn't need that type of therapist, he needed one who would tell him to man up and instead of reliving the past look to the future. The door seemed to not open as Neziton's hand clenched its handle, he wanted to open it; it needed to be opened. He was to begin his new life as someone who had to fight to survive.

Before all this, Neziton was an asshole, sure. He was someone who would stare at another and laugh. Telling people to go cry him a river and flip others off just for a laugh. Maybe that was his crime? Instead, he was sentenced to years of tormenting others and being such an asshole, he wish he could take it all back- but then he wouldn't be Neziton. He had to be a bully, people these days are walking around like idiots, celebrating idiots' things and allowing themselves to embarrass not only themselves but spread that diseased shit onto him. He had to allow himself to turn into a bully, if not all those people who were tormented by his laughs and lectures would be crawling on all fours in some fetish kinky catsuit, and that includes men. It was disgusting, it was revolting to think such a good generation became so soft, so sensitive to criticism; Neziton has his own opinions, and of course, he supports everyone, but there's a line that can never be crossed with him.

He's rambling, he noticed the driver waving at him," Get in dude! I got places to go," Neziton gulped and switched the phone to his other ear so he could have a better grip onto the car handle and finally opened it.

Waiting on an answer from Slo...

Fusty-Dudget & Zi.ty || Toxic ||January 5, 2022 05:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sloane had to keep herself from vomiting as she listened to him speak. As she heard the sincerity and the longing painfully evident in his vocal tones. It disgusted her, he disgusted her. He had nearly ruined it all, if it weren’t for his horrid timing this would have never happened to him. She hated him for ruining it, for ruining them, she had had no choice back then, it had to happen, had to be him.

“Slo...I'm so happy you picked up, it has been a crazy 5 years hasn't it.. Ahem...anyway, I'm heading out right now, want to meet up sometime? I have to pay respects to my mother...-" She flinched at the mention of his mother. The poor thing had really truly been an innocent, she hadn’t deserved the demons that plagued her. If Sloane were to be honest with herself she felt some remorse for the woman. She had been kind towards Sloane, ever since she first laid eyes upon the emotional wreck that was Sloane’s younger self, she had taken her under her wing and cared for her. Not just as Nez’s best friend, but as a daughter.

“ Did you go to the funeral? I...know my mother adored you" Sloane sniffed and wiped at the angry tears that rolled down her cheeks, stemming the flow. “Of course, you know how much I loved her. It’s horrible, what happened…” She trailed off and choked down the regret that threatened to overwhelm her, to force her to reveal everything to him and to apologize over and over again. The apologies would not come, would never come.

She stood up straight and grabbed her bag, despite how much she hated him, she needed to see him. She needed to know what he knew. “Do you have a place in mind, I wouldn’t mind seeing you today if you are free.” Any trace of sorrow had left her mind, though she still continued the façade with her voice, she needed him to believe she missed him. In all honesty, she did truly miss him. Every time she thought of him she was reminded of their past, of two young assholes who only truly understood each other. She had truly loved him, if she was certain of anything, he was the only human being she actually loved. Now however, she despised those feelings for him. She had changed a while back, he no longer mattered, he was just a nuisance, one she needed to get rid of.

She heard a voice coming from the background of Nez’s surroundings. Someone telling him to get in, obviously he had a cab, she was glad she didn’t have to pick him up. “It sounds like you already have a cab, do you wanna meet me for dinner maybe? Or are you aloud to?” She tried hard not to gag as she made her voice sound hopeful and longing. She hoped he would get in a crash and die on the way to their meeting. Oh how perfect it would be, the crime could follow him to the grave and forever remain his responsibility, how perfect that would be indeed.

She unlocked the bathroom door and headed towards the exit of the coffee shop, ignoring the confused looks she got from the other guests, she had been in full panic mode not fifteen minutes earlier and now she exited the building as if nothing had happened. She was quite the sight too, her lengthy slender form clothed in tight form fitting black jeans and a loose white chiffon louse with three small black buttons at the top, a white tank top underneath. The clothing laid on her form perfectly, accentuating her slender waist and long legs. Speaking of, she had on a pair of black strappy heals that raised her height by an extra inch, bringing her to quite the height. Man mistook her for a model, though surprisingly she wasn’t.

Sloane was well aware of how stunning she was, she used it to her advantage quite regularly, but the thought of strutting down an aisle with hundreds of people gawking at her, a living mannequin, it didn’t appeal to her, she was too smart for that. Instead, she was pursuing being a lawyer, she had been in a university working towards her degree for three years now, she had only one left before she would graduate and finally be out of the germ infested buildings that made up her university. How freeing that would be.

However, the mere existence of Nez threatened to tumble everything she had worked for, she couldn’t let that happen. The sins of her past would not torment her future, she refused to allow it. She would silence him any way necessary if she had to.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us