Wolf Play : Keinan x Fletcher | Fawn & Dingo
Chatbox
 Klownz
12:26:14 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I feel like what I just said is very confusing XD
 Klownz
12:24:23 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I told one my friends (I'm gonna refer to my friend as Joe here) my favorite music artist is Klowniac and Joe looked them up and said they looked creepy, I looked Joe dead in the eye and replied with What did you expect them to look like

(I don't know Klowniacs pronouns so I'm going with They/them when referring to them)
 technoblade
12:22:56 Lil Techy | Techno
I have made so many apples this month
 Hugs4Bugs
12:20:04 Ed (he/they)
Some old photos of a corvid study I did

-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 starmutt
12:16:58 marsh | they/it
for the quest i think you must breed it. so breed your females (maybe get one with brindle) with a male with brindle.
 Continental Wolves
12:16:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Not the defect I wanted but this'll do for now
 The Night Walker
12:15:19 Anemoia/Aedra
Charlie
Breed, buy.
 Charlie Bone
12:13:14 
i have a question how do i get a brindle pup?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:12:59 Ed (he/they)
-Click-
This is the art I prefer to do though
 Blood lust tide
12:12:55 BewareWhoYouTrust
Love my avi
 Hugs4Bugs
12:12:12 Ed (he/they)
my avatar is my art as well!
 Continental Wolves
12:11:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
She'll give 3 SV's in a litter but not a defect >:^
 Hugs4Bugs
12:11:47 Ed (he/they)
This was the style I did it in though: it was a pet commission with 6 full-body pets all on the same canvas

-Click-
 Blood lust tide
12:11:44 BewareWhoYouTrust
I crave for blood sniffs under a bush and finds Green Healing Potion!
 starmutt
12:11:18 marsh | they/it
i also dont take comms for USD anymore because i have a job at school hdksjf i'd rather get paid 20 bucks grading hw for an hour than 20 bucks drawing for 10 hours
 BJake
12:10:42 Don't call me BJ.
@WorkingPaws
I do want to see some of your art though! :)
 BJake
12:10:05 Don't call me BJ.
LOL, I must be the desperate on in the artist lot here
 Hugs4Bugs
12:09:21 Ed (he/they)
it was.. painful to say the least
 starmutt
12:08:59 marsh | they/it
if i had to draw any double digit hours straight im gonna drop the order xD
 Hugs4Bugs
12:06:05 Ed (he/they)
I'd have to find it T-T

I have over 80k photos in my photo stream so it'd take a while lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +4
Alligator : +3
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Keinan x Fletcher | Fawn & DingoDecember 3, 2021 05:33 PM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please don't post if your name isn't in the title! Thanks!
Keinan x Fletcher | Fawn & DingoDecember 5, 2021 02:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Maintain order
Obey the rules
Justice, loyalty and honor

Fletcher knew the code by heart. Yet, when she was stood before the doors to The Great Hall, she found herself repeating it in her head, her mind captivated by the rythm of words. On the other side of the old and almost molded wood, she could hear quiet and sophisticated voices. "Alright," she whispered out loud, putting a hand on each of the tall oak doors, before leaning against them. This is it. The sound of squeaking hinges stung her ears, but the woman didn't flinch. The silence that followed was kept short by confident - almost rushed - steps moving forward.

The conference room had looked the same ever since the beginning of the war; cold. Everything from the stone flooring to the grand steel chandelier made chills run down your spine, as if nothing warm and alive had ever crossed the threshold. It hadn't always been like this. At least as far as Fletcher had been told.

"State your name and rank before proceeding any further," a deep male voice rang through the open space, making Fletcher halt. She knew the voice all too well, and if eyes could kill, she would be behind bars, trialed for murder and treason. "Fletcher Langthard, General in training," she responded, obeying the order. Of course she was left standing there in silence. He wanted to embarrass her. The owner of the voice leaned back in his chair, his blue eyes glued to her, "In training," he emphasized. Bastard.

"Enough. That is an order."

Jaw clenching, Fletcher made sure to bury the body in her mind, before locking eyes with a pair of grey ones, much like her own, "You wanted to see me?" she stated, her voice kept neutral.

The eyes belonged to father; Loved and respected by many. Disobeyed by a still decreasing amount. "You are earning your title today," her father announced. Earning, not given. Fletcher hadn't expected it to be any different. "If you can achieve this, you will be assigned a unit and an area before the next Search," he continued, "Soldier, please state your name and our sacred code."

She repeated the same thing that had been stuck since this morning. "...Justice, loyalty and honor," she said, her heart hammering in her chest. She could've sworn that the weight of the world had been momentarily put on her shoulders. Whether she could carry it, only time would tell.

"Get your team ready," her father instructed,

"You are being transferred to the city."

Keinan x Fletcher | Fawn & DingoDecember 5, 2021 06:56 PM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award

There was no order here. The rules were corrupt, the enforcers more so. Justice, loyalty, and honor... All virtues so long forgotten that the words themselves were nothing but a mockery.

Once, Keinan would have repeated them with all conviction. He would have put his heart and soul into the creed, pledged his life over and over in service to the King as he had for so many years. But things change. He'd watched the King's Army fall to the greed in its ranks, power hungry men tearing down what had once been pure and honorable.

There was no salvaging it now. It was too far gone, and the time had come for a change.

Keinan jumped sharply at Alec's hand resting on his shoulder. "Don't do that," the former captain snapped, as Alec jerked his hand back.

"Sorry, you looked a little lost," the redhead stated with a slightly awkward laugh. "I'm fine," Keinan responded, sitting up a bit straighter and folding the map he'd been studying for the past several hours. "Where's Ryn?"

"Should be in his tent."

Keinan responded with nothing but a nod, standing and tugging at his sleeve unconsciously to hide the faded mark on his forearm that showed his former rank. The tattoo was one of the few things he really hated about his appearance, but there was nothing to be done about it now. It hadn't exactly been optional at the time. Gathering the papers from his makeshift desk, he moved past Alec and out of the shared tent, striding briskly across the bustling camp to enter the leader's tent.

Ryn looked up, sighing softly as he stood. "Keinan, yes, I was wanting to talk to you," he said. "There's been a new development in the city. Scouts have noticed increased guard activity, more arrests. If something is not done soon, we may have to retreat to cut our losses. As you know, there are too many of us in there for a full retreat. I need you to go in and try to figure out what's going on. Talric is already there, but he doesn't have your insight."

Keinan hesitated, still holding the maps and plans. "Are you sure, General?" It was not his plan to go into the city today. He had spent hours drawing up plans for a potential strategy to help a nearby village that had suffered during its occupation by the army. But there was a more pressing matter at hand, he supposed.

"I am sure. I need you in the city at nightfall. Talric will meet you and show you where you'll be staying."

Keinan gave a silent nod, leaving the papers on the former general's desk before turning to leave.

He arrived at the specified meeting place by dusk, and as promised the spy was there to meet him. He was taken to the home of a couple who had financially supported the rebellion for many years, and offered a back room to stay in for the duration of his visit. By morning, he had begun his assigned reconnaissance, watching the movement of the guards, making note of who they followed, and noting relative positions of guard posts on a half-scribbled map of the city so he didn't forget later.

It was time for things to change, and the rebellion was going to make that happen.

Edited at February 19, 2022 09:55 AM by Fawn

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us