Wolf Play : Title TBD | ThisIsAPackName & Fawn
Chatbox
 Klownz
12:26:14 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I feel like what I just said is very confusing XD
 Klownz
12:24:23 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I told one my friends (I'm gonna refer to my friend as Joe here) my favorite music artist is Klowniac and Joe looked them up and said they looked creepy, I looked Joe dead in the eye and replied with What did you expect them to look like

(I don't know Klowniacs pronouns so I'm going with They/them when referring to them)
 technoblade
12:22:56 Lil Techy | Techno
I have made so many apples this month
 Hugs4Bugs
12:20:04 Ed (he/they)
Some old photos of a corvid study I did

-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 starmutt
12:16:58 marsh | they/it
for the quest i think you must breed it. so breed your females (maybe get one with brindle) with a male with brindle.
 Continental Wolves
12:16:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Not the defect I wanted but this'll do for now
 The Night Walker
12:15:19 Anemoia/Aedra
Charlie
Breed, buy.
 Charlie Bone
12:13:14 
i have a question how do i get a brindle pup?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:12:59 Ed (he/they)
-Click-
This is the art I prefer to do though
 Blood lust tide
12:12:55 BewareWhoYouTrust
Love my avi
 Hugs4Bugs
12:12:12 Ed (he/they)
my avatar is my art as well!
 Continental Wolves
12:11:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
She'll give 3 SV's in a litter but not a defect >:^
 Hugs4Bugs
12:11:47 Ed (he/they)
This was the style I did it in though: it was a pet commission with 6 full-body pets all on the same canvas

-Click-
 Blood lust tide
12:11:44 BewareWhoYouTrust
I crave for blood sniffs under a bush and finds Green Healing Potion!
 starmutt
12:11:18 marsh | they/it
i also dont take comms for USD anymore because i have a job at school hdksjf i'd rather get paid 20 bucks grading hw for an hour than 20 bucks drawing for 10 hours
 BJake
12:10:42 Don't call me BJ.
@WorkingPaws
I do want to see some of your art though! :)
 BJake
12:10:05 Don't call me BJ.
LOL, I must be the desperate on in the artist lot here
 Hugs4Bugs
12:09:21 Ed (he/they)
it was.. painful to say the least
 starmutt
12:08:59 marsh | they/it
if i had to draw any double digit hours straight im gonna drop the order xD
 Hugs4Bugs
12:06:05 Ed (he/they)
I'd have to find it T-T

I have over 80k photos in my photo stream so it'd take a while lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +4
Alligator : +3
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Title TBD | ThisIsAPackName & FawnDecember 2, 2021 08:11 PM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please no posty posty thank
Title TBD | ThisIsAPackName & FawnDecember 2, 2021 08:31 PM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award

Keinan Aimar

Alias:
N/A

Appearance:
Keinan doesn't stick out much at first glance. He's about 5'10", with tanned, medium-toned skin. His build is average, if on the more muscular side of average, but not so bulky in frame that his weight is cumbersome. He weighs about 160lbs. Most of his "bulk," if one can call it that, is in his arms, shoulders, and back; with his legs being on the less muscular and more lean side.

His face is rather squared and angular, with a semi-sharp jawline that is enhanced by a short, well-kept beard. His nose is straight and thin, matching thin lips. His grey, however, are somewhat large and slightly rounded, with a kind (if tired) look to them. His hair, a medium-toned dark brown, has a slight curl to it, though he keeps it cut short as it gets too messy otherwise. Much to his disdain, he's been finding the occasional white hair peppered in. Not enough to be noticed by anyone other than himself, but enough to be rather bothersome to a man who tries his absolute best to keep his appearance neat.

He has few scars; his hands and forearms are littered with small nicks and scratches, but nothing too noticeable and certainly nothing out of the ordinary for a soldier with as much experience as he has. He does have a more noticeable scar on one shoulder; just above his left collarbone, a rounded scar can be seen, and on his back, another similar rounded scar; marking the entry and exit wounds of an arrow. These, however, are his only apparent scars, and none of them seem to have caused any lasting damage as far as pain or restricted movement at any point.

His usual apparel, like most other soldiers', consists of light-colored tan or dull green shirts, usually rolled up at the sleeves so as not to be restrictive. Most shirts are a bit too small in the arms, a bit too narrow in the shoulders, a bit too long... Made for a man who is not Keinan, but he accepts whatever he can find regardless. Pants, usually, fit him quite well, if a bit loose around the waist, but he can deal with that. His preferred colors are medium brown or black, but again, he takes what he can find. His weapons of choice are two somewhat shorter swords, one at his side easily accessible by his right hand, and one on his back, accessible by his left hand. He is well-trained in dual-wielding, and prefers to fight this way as opposed to using a sword in one hand and a shield in the other.

Personality:
On the shallower side of things, he is certainly one to care about his appearance. He also finds a sort of pride in his fighting skill, though he would rather die than admit it, and he knows better than to let his pride get the best of him and cause him to underestimate an opponent.

Keinan is one that needs to have people around. He may not ever get particularly close to anyone, but he makes friends easily, with a disarming grin and a knack for telling just the right joke at the right time to lighten the mood. He can always be seen with a smile on his face, almost always upbeat and positive, trying to see the brighter side of things even in the darkest situations because that's his ultimate coping mechanism; positivity to the point of stubbornness, which can get rather tiring for anyone who just wants to find comfort in negativity. He's never one to complain or admit just how much something bothers him, which leads to a lot of suffering in silence.

It's also a pride issue to some extent. Part of the reason he makes a lot of friends but never any truly deep connections, is that he subconsciously doesn't want them to know. He doesn't want other people to know that he struggles, too. Perhaps more than most. He wrestles with the demons of his past like most soldiers, especially those with over ten years of experience. He wrestles with the pain of an invisible wound that will never heal, hiding it away in the hopes that no one will notice. He wrestles with the fear that if he ever rests... If he ever stops fighting, if he settles down for even a few months, he will never be able to return to this life of adventure and importance.

But these issues never take precedence in his mind. He ignores it, all of it, almost obsessively, hides it behind a genuine, bright smile and an easygoing demeanor. If you ever see him without that familiar grin on his face, it can be assumed that something's wrong, or he's fighting off a headache, which honestly could sour the most positive person's mood in an instant.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us