Wolf Play : Megan :) x Sir Froggington (candor)
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
12:26:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Just from breeding my SV female a few times today so far i've gotten 6 SV's, 1 DS, 1 Leuc, 1 SV + SB & 1 SV+Leuc
 Klownz
12:26:14 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I feel like what I just said is very confusing XD
 Klownz
12:24:23 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
I told one my friends (I'm gonna refer to my friend as Joe here) my favorite music artist is Klowniac and Joe looked them up and said they looked creepy, I looked Joe dead in the eye and replied with What did you expect them to look like

(I don't know Klowniacs pronouns so I'm going with They/them when referring to them)
 technoblade
12:22:56 Lil Techy | Techno
I have made so many apples this month
 Hugs4Bugs
12:20:04 Ed (he/they)
Some old photos of a corvid study I did

-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 starmutt
12:16:58 marsh | they/it
for the quest i think you must breed it. so breed your females (maybe get one with brindle) with a male with brindle.
 Continental Wolves
12:16:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Not the defect I wanted but this'll do for now
 The Night Walker
12:15:19 Anemoia/Aedra
Charlie
Breed, buy.
 Charlie Bone
12:13:14 
i have a question how do i get a brindle pup?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:12:59 Ed (he/they)
-Click-
This is the art I prefer to do though
 Blood lust tide
12:12:55 BewareWhoYouTrust
Love my avi
 Hugs4Bugs
12:12:12 Ed (he/they)
my avatar is my art as well!
 Continental Wolves
12:11:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
She'll give 3 SV's in a litter but not a defect >:^
 Hugs4Bugs
12:11:47 Ed (he/they)
This was the style I did it in though: it was a pet commission with 6 full-body pets all on the same canvas

-Click-
 Blood lust tide
12:11:44 BewareWhoYouTrust
I crave for blood sniffs under a bush and finds Green Healing Potion!
 starmutt
12:11:18 marsh | they/it
i also dont take comms for USD anymore because i have a job at school hdksjf i'd rather get paid 20 bucks grading hw for an hour than 20 bucks drawing for 10 hours
 BJake
12:10:42 Don't call me BJ.
@WorkingPaws
I do want to see some of your art though! :)
 BJake
12:10:05 Don't call me BJ.
LOL, I must be the desperate on in the artist lot here
 Hugs4Bugs
12:09:21 Ed (he/they)
it was.. painful to say the least
 starmutt
12:08:59 marsh | they/it
if i had to draw any double digit hours straight im gonna drop the order xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +4
Alligator : +3
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Megan :) x Sir Froggington (candor)November 24, 2021 11:36 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot
MC's character's mother is sick, so she is taking care of the bed and breakfast when a young business man comes for a while. The B&B is failing because of MC's debts, and he offers a deal. He is acquiring his father's company in the same city/town as the B&B.
Cast
Megan :) x Sir Froggington (candor)November 24, 2021 11:41 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Ricardo Xavier Santiago

Male

25 years

Appearance

He has a dark complexion. He has a rectangular face with a strong jawline. He has a wide forehead and it tapers slightly to his chin. The profile of his face slopes downward and out. It starts at his forehead and the further you go the further face juts out. His jaw protrudes and so does his large nose, which is wide and spread out. He has a short beard, which he keeps between stubble and a little longer. His eyes are deep set into his face, and he has a protruding eyebrow bone.

He has medium sized brows, and they are rectangular in shape. They are a velvety dark brown with hints of a dark golden color. He has a fairly wide long nose. His lips are a nude color, and they are very full. His mouth area comes out of his face more than the average person. He has mid chest length dark brown-black dreadlocks. He is 6' 5" tall and he has a long build. He is very massively built. His legs are as big as small trees, and his arms are a little smaller.

Even though he has a flabby belly, you can still see part of a six pack. Even though he has a lot of fat and flab, he also has muscle. He has large hands and feet. He is really strong and fit. He prefers to stand at his full height, but he's used to low doorways, so he's used to crouching over a little to make sure he doesn't get a knot in his head. He has a very nice smile. His appearance doesn't look sunny. He looks rather grim and serious. Not someone that you would play around with.

He likes to wear bright reds, golds, and oranges. He likes the color blue, but it isn't as popular. Sometimes pink sounded nice, but it looks off on him.

Personality

He is friendly and calm. Its hard to get him riled. He is very mild mannered and he doesn't provoke others. He has a high tolerance to annoyances, but if you press the right buttons there is a temper. Generally, he doesn't get in arguments, because he difuses tense situations by not being aggressive or taking offense. He is able to take the initiative, when it is obvious that something needs to be done. If he sees the right path, he isn't afraid to push through and take it.

He is sort of dreamy, and he likes to go around and think about things. He is the type of person you would describe as having their head in the clouds. He is a very loving sweet natured person, and he likes to do things for others. He has an particular preference hanging out with the ladies. He is very loving and gets crushes easily. He can either does nice things for girls, flirts with them, is super awkward, or admires them from a distance. He is super playful, and likes to play games. He is affectionate in actions, temperament, verabally, and physically.

He likes being around people, so he'll go around and introduce himself unless it is someone much higher ranked than himself. He goes out of his way to invite those who are not in the group. He tries to give out compliments, especially if he thinks someone needs a pick me up. He is often smiling at people. He has a lot of energy and he often keeps moving to keep warm. His head is constantly moving trying not to miss something so he often isn't the best listener.

Family

Adrian Juan Santiago - Father

Elena Rosalina - Mother

Liam Ignacio - Brother

Josephina Carmen - Sister

Edited at November 24, 2021 11:49 PM by Sir Froggington
Megan :) x Sir Froggington (candor)November 27, 2021 09:18 AM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award
Evangeline "Eva" Rayne
Bio:
Eve is the typical girl from a small hometown, some people actually never heard of the place. BellsBlue was a tight knit community, everyone got along but everyone also knew everything about their neighbors. Especially their favorite little townie- Eve. She had long curly brown hair, reaching her shoulders or just a little past. Her eyes the color of honey, mixed with forest green- an odd combination. Although in highschool, she never had looked like this, her geeky glasses framed her entire face- with a long nose that her glasses bridged upon. Well that was until contacts came into the world. Her height was average, standing at a solid 5'6 and weighing in at 145. She wasn't petite but nor was she heavy weighted. Her face adored with freckles, getting that from her father and nothing else; she looked the same as her mother did when she was her age. The locks on her head stay tangled, to buay to run a brush through the mess it's usually found in a messy bun ontop her head, not caring how she would be viewed. Her father was a different story, a drunk old man who eventually left the two woman. Her mother stayed heartbroken for years, never remarried or set her sights on another- perhaps it was because she couldn't' love another the same way. Having just one daughter (Eve) Darlene was alone to care for her child, but she never gave in and never quit. A fighter the little lady was. At the age of 45 she was diagnosed with early dementia- and over the last four years it progressed. Darlene also had brown hair though hers now was grey and silver, wrickles creased her face as her age sunk in and she grew sicker. But Eve was there to care after her mother, and the B&B they owned.

Personality:
Eve is a very soft hearted person, and she would do anything for those she loved; especially Darlene. She often found herself caring for stray animals as well, feeding them and giving them the love they deserved. In highschool, everyone knew Eve as the girl who always had a book in her sights. With not many friends to hang with, she never went to the parties they threw; not that she minded one bit. Growing up, Eve was obsessed with discovering new things, always hiking the trials they had or even getting lost in the woods a few times. But she grew up, and those things had to be put on the bacl burner, her mother needed her. Woth the dementia worsing each day, and medical bills pilling up, will Eve be able to find a way to save her mothers dream? Or will it all crumble apart.
Megan :) x Sir Froggington (candor)November 28, 2021 07:13 PM

Neutral

Give Award
The tick of a clock seemed to be the only sound in the room beside the soft snores of her mother. It had been another rough day, for the both of them. See, Eva's mother suffers from dementia, often forgetting things even her own daughter. What seemed to be days were merely hours before the doctor walked back into the room- a grim look on his face. Eva was used to this by now, it had been six months of constant fighting with Darlene and the medical trialed medicine the doctor prescribed was not working. "Miss Rayne?" He called, calling Eva back to reality.
"Yes?" She replied, standing to her feet in a hurry mentally preparing herself for the news. "As you assumed..." he paused, looking back at the elderly woman asleep in the bed, "they aren't working." Eva took in a deep breath, before releasing it and nodding, "And there isn't another medicine we could try? Anything?" Her mother was her best friend, the thought of losing her was to much to bear. He looked back down at the charts that he held tightly in his hands, the sunlight reflecting off the silver clip holding her mothers information. "Well." He huffed again, "there is another we can try. But again, this isn't guaranteed it has only worked briefly on one patient. A few months at best. Your mother's condition is progressing fast, so there is no way to know if this will help or not." And there it was again; hope. Maybe this was the one that would save darlene. Eva could only believe it would work for her, even if it was only a few months. "Okay. Lets do it." She practically exclaimed, her eyes flashing to her mother as she stirred in bed.

The elderly woman's eyes opened, and she watched the two people standing in her room. A smile soon spread across her face, Eva breathing out finally. She remembered her today, and still hasn't forgotten..yet. Eva walked to Darlene's beside- grabbing onto her wrinkled hand softly "Had a good nap mom?" She asked, waiting for her reply with a sense of eagerness. "Yes my dear. Who is this young man? Is that your husband?" She mused, eyes darting up and down as she checked out the doctor. He shifted uncomfortably, a laugh escaping his lips. "No. Im your doctor Mrs. Darlene." Eva chuckling along with them. "Is something wrong with me?" Her mother asked, now worried as she looked at her daughter. "No mom. Your fine. Everything is fine." She reassured- heart breaking as she lied. But what more could she tell her? That she was forgetting her life each day she woke up? No. That would crush her now. The doctor cleared his throat before speaking again, "I'll go write up the discharge papers, and send you two on your way home." And with that he cleared the room.

Megan :) x Sir Froggington (candor)November 28, 2021 07:14 PM

Neutral

Give Award
Grrr.. the rest deleted again >.> or didn't copy. Frackkk.))
Megan :) x Sir Froggington (candor)December 1, 2021 04:57 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

He turned into the drive, and stopped when he arrived at the B&B. The B&B could be seen from the road, but the driveway was on the long side. Closer to the B&B were oak trees. Closer to the road were bushes that were sure to bloom at the correct time of the year. It was rather pleasant, and made him feel better about picking such an expensive place. However, he was more concerned about getting comfortable as quick as possible.

After putting the car in park, he leaned back enjoying the fact that he could stretch after his long drive. He had been determined to make no stops. His blazer had been tossed into the front passenger seat hours ago. Sweat beaded on his forehead, and he could feel it causing more friction with the tie against his skin around his neck. The tie, looped around his neck, felt like it was a boa constrictor slowly tightening, cutting off his air supply. He hadn't been sure if he would need to go directly to meetings from here today, so he had dressed up. Now, he didn't care what people thought about him or about meetings. He needed a good shower and some food. He would have to get his current suit dry cleaned, because he couldn't go into meetings smelling like onions and dirty arm pits. Due to heat and lack of food, he felt a little nauseous, and he looked forward to a snack and some cool AC. Although he had had his AC on, it couldn't get around to his back, so his face was cool, while his back and the undersides of his legs were dripping.

Sliding out of the car, he stretched for a few minutes before heading to the back. After he popped the trunk, he filled his hands with belongings he wanted to bring inside. He managed to use his ring finger to shut the trunk before heading toward the door. He struggled to keep his backpack with office paperwork and information, keys, chargers, and suitcases among other items from falling on the ground. He also felt an urgent need to go to the bathroom. Because he had been sweating, he had been drinking a lot.

He banged on the door repeatedly. "Is anyone home?" He waited there for a moment, feeling his belongings gradually slipping towards the ground. Turning away he looked up at the sky and groaned long and loudly. He tried to keep his things clean as he put them down, so he could rub his forehead and mutter. "Can't I catch a break? First I'm pulled away from my life, because father decides that I should run the company, and now the stupid B&B looks like it is closed? I've come all this way. There is a good chance that there are lots of places closed, as all of my father's business partners will be here. Where the heck are these people?”

He considered loading his stuff to go get something to eat, and coming back and hoping that the owners would be home by then. She had told him he could check in at this time. Why wasn't she here? He was certainly going to give this place a bad review.

Megan :) x Sir Froggington (candor)December 1, 2021 08:39 PM

Neutral

Give Award
The drive home was thankfully short, and checking the clock Eva realized how late she was running. The damn client would surely be pissed and have already left especially with the weather. She groaned, glancing at her mother who raised a brow. "Sorry just alot on my mind." Eva muttered leaving it at that. Pulling into the drive, Eva could easily spot the man standing on the porch brooding, his things jungling in his hands. She quickly parked into a garage, and helped her mother from the car- "Lets go momma. In the house." She urged as the older woman hurried towards the porch. As she took the steps with her mother in tow, Her eyes locked onto the mans- and quickly she apologized. "I am so so sorry. My friend was supposed to be here to help you get in and check you in. Guah." Her words seem to jamble together making her look even more nervous surely. Hurridly, she unlocked the door, and stepped aside for her mother to go in who watched the man with confusion. Darlene headed inside, moving towards the living area in a hurry to watch her show no doubt. Eva waited for the man to walk inside, "I can help if you need." She said as she reached for one of his suitcases.

Inside the house was rather quite, no other resident in sight. Business had been slow these past few months and of course that meant the bills were adding up. Along with the medical bills. Non the less, Eva kept up woth the homes repairs- often going negative in her bank to do so. Her father had disappeared long ago, leaving both Evangeline and her mother alone. She had no other siblings- at least from her mother.
Megan :) x Sir Froggington (candor)December 1, 2021 11:36 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ricardo turned, when he heard a car coming down the driveway. He was a little surprised to see a young woman getting an older lady out of a car and urging her inside. He had assumed that the owner of the B&B would more likely be a matronly woman rather than someone who appeared to be around his age. Quickly, he pulled up a smile that his father had practiced with him for business meetings and politely made eye contact.

"Oh. It's no problem at all." If she had seen him moping, it wouldn't be very believable. "Can I help you with anything?" He wanted to ask her where she had been, but he was afraid that he would sound challenging, or she would be uncomfortable telling him. "Who is the lady?" He wanted to know how she was related to the situation. His observant side easily noticed that she seemed nervous, and she genuinely seemed apologetic. Another reason he was determined to seem polite.

Redistributing luggage in his grasp, he edged inside and waited for her to lead him to his room. "Thank you for the offer, but if we move quickly, I can make it to my room. Otherwise, if anything falls out of my arms, I would appreciate if you would pick it up." He hated making multiple trips so much that he was willing to accept help. He sighed as the air condition buffeted him and quickly cooled him off. "Are there any other residents this week?" He wondered how considerate he would need to be, and if he would be dining at the breakfast table with anyone else.

He almost asked if she had scared them off with the lack of her professional skills, but he realized there could be something else going on. "Very nice place you got. Well decorated. It feels homey and lived in unlike an impersonal yet dirty feeling hotel. "How did you get into the business anyway? How long have you had it?" He almost told her how grateful he was to be let inside, but realized that was too much information for a first introduction.

"Where is my room? I was really hoping to freshen up, so when I put on clean comfortable clothes they aren't immediately contaminated. I'll have to head out to go get something to eat. If you would like me to bring you back something, I can do that, it just might be a while." One of his fingers were starting to ache, as a charger began to slip off the end. It fell onto the floor, and so he bent over trying to resume it to its original place. Although he had asked for her to help, he didn't actually want to make her do any of the grunt work.

Megan :) x Sir Froggington (candor)December 4, 2021 10:02 AM

Neutral

Give Award
Eva glanced at her mom as the man asked about her, watching as she sat in her recliner watching a show from the older days. It almost made her want to cry- almost. "That's my mom." She explained, "We were at a doctors visit. She isn't in the best condition, she has dementia." She whispered; especially the last part. Of course it would be a battle if her mother would have heard her. Eva snapped back to reality, and she quickly scurried to pick up his charger as it fell. "Thank you for offering for help." She murmured, though it seemed he was the one who needed it. She grasped a few of his belongings in her hands, "Lets head to your room. Come." And with that she set off up the stairs. She was careful to make sure he didn't drop anything else, along with the things she had in her hands.

At the top of the stairs you could see doors leading to different rooms. There were four rooms in total, and three full bathrooms with showers. Eva heading all the way down the hall, to the right before opening a door. Inside the room, it was actua decent size- the air seemed fresh along with the bed that was just recently fixed. Another door in the room leading off into a closet where he could place his belongings was placed in another corner of the room. Along with a dresser and a small rug to make the room feel homey. As he kept asking questions, she gave him the answers "No i think its just you this week. Everything slows down for the holidays." She explained briefly, placing his things on the dresser neatly. She turned towards him, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear as she just now noticed how cute the man actually was. Though she had no time for games and gimics; she could still look. "Ive had the place for almost a year now, after my mother got sick I just took over." She chuckled, "seems crazy to think of it now. Doesnt seem that long ago." She was more talking to herself then anyone at this point. Catching herself, she heading towards the door to leave- wanting him to get comfortable in his room for the week, "If you need anything I will be downstairs. They have an office behind the desk- That's where I will be." She added before leaving him to unwind.
Megan :) x Sir Froggington (candor)December 6, 2021 09:56 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ricardo's head bobbed as his eyes widened in understanding. "I'm sorry. That must be difficult." His words were painfully trite, but he didn't know her well enough to do more than state the obvious in a sympathetic tone. He nodded his head, as she thanked him for the offer of help. He hadn't really expected her to accept it, but he felt the need to offer it. He set off after her to find his room. He tried to peek into each room as they went by, but the doors were closed. Unlike a hotel, each room would be different, and he still felt the childish curiosity to want to see each one.

When he stepped into his room, he began turning so he could see it all, and nodding approvingly. Although these types of places were more expensive, it was much much nicer than a hotel. "Interesting. I would think that things would get busier during the holidays." When she began to talk about how she got the place, he asked, "Did your mother train you any before you had to take over? Were you living with her?" He smiled slightly. "That isn't very long ago." He noticed the way her hair was messy, and wondered if it was because she didn't have time to take care of it with all of the things she had to take care of. He nodded, wondering why she would stay behind the desk. If there was only going to be him around, surely she had more important things to do than to wait behind a desk. "Thanks so much." He closed the door behind her.

After getting out more comfortable clothing from his suitcase, he headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change. He hung up his clothes, and slid his suitcase under the bed. Next, he grabbed his wallet so he could head out. As he passed the desk where she was stationed, he stopped and asked her again if she would like him to grab her and her mom some food. He went to a Mexican restaurant, and found it very loud and busy, so he ordered his food to go. He was sure there was a table somewhere at the B&B. The atmosphere was much more quieter, so it would be easier to unwind and relax before the next day.

"Hey! I'm back," he called not wanting to startle her. "Do you have a table I could eat at? I thought it would be more peaceful eating here. They had a live band and it was really loud. When do you eat dinner around here?" He wondered how her mom got into the B&B business. "What's it like being in this business? I'm sure you get all kinds of people. What's the average person who comes here like?" He sat down and began to unwrap his container containing his Texas fajita meat. After unwrapping the tortilla he began to put guacamole on a tortilla before piling on the meat mix. The fragrant steam began to float up and waft around scenting the area.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us