That Grape Guy
10:17:35 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
ohh Bjake that's great
 BJake
10:17:13 Don't call me BJ.
Ey, Ima get 90$ for a YCH I made todayyy
 That Grape Guy
10:17:09 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I think I'm gonna do 1 round of Wolf party and see if I can get a decent female wolf
 Arachne
10:14:24 Ara/Kat
Malcuth
i say brown scale !! they deserve more recognition honestly
 That Grape Guy
10:14:04 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

should I breed him to my Alpha female or to one my other females?
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
10:13:58 Lotus
Wolves are pregnant for 85-90 hours right? I can't remember >.<
 Arachne
10:13:53 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
10:10:45 Wander
Okay bigger question, should I do grayscale, rosewood and white like my wolf Anahita or should I do a brown scale ?
 Malcuth
10:08:28 Wander
Okay I think I will then! She's heavy weight too :3 I got her from level 1

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Coyote : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

saratank x CorpsesNovember 21, 2021 02:47 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please do not post here unless your name is in the title.

Apocalyptic RP - everything power/gas related has been shut down for no reason, causing the whole world to slowly fall apart. Two loners slowly form a group - romance. There's your basic outline :")

Characters:
Ryker - Corpses
Amara - Saratank

Sides:
James/Clair - Saratank
Arthur/Selena - Corpses

Edited at November 21, 2021 03:10 PM by Corpses
saratank x CorpsesNovember 21, 2021 02:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara
Female
Long blonde hair (down to her mid back) deep blue eyes, average height, average build.
Shes great with Archery, but horrible with hand to hand combat.
~~~~
James/Claire
23/25
Male/Female
Side characters.
Will add their descriptions soon
saratank x CorpsesNovember 21, 2021 03:09 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
RYKER CLEGHORN

Twenty-five - Male - Human

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Ryker has a rather athletic body frame, with broad shoulders and arms with some defined muslces here and there. He stands at six foot evenly, sometimes looking a bit intimidating without meaning to due to his heaight and his body type. Anyways, he has clear skin for the most part apart from some scattered scars and only one major one on his back while he served time in the Army. He has decent skin, not too dark but not too pale, but it could be considered more pale than it is tan. It could be considered fair if you're using the spectrum.

Ryker has a rather defined face. He has a square head shape with a defined jawline and subtly defined cheekbones. Ryker keeps his face cleanly shaven, sometimes barely going past a small stuble before it begins to bother him. Ryker has a nose that fits comfortably on his face, which is called a Grecian nose and is rather straight down with no bump or curve. Below his nose are his lips, which are pretty full and a pale pink, and Ryker always makes sure that they aren't chapped cause that is something that bothers him. Anyways, they are even on top and bottom and his cupid's bow isn't very pronounced at all, but is still noticed. Ryker has some scattered freckles, especially on his nose and across his cheeks, but they are very faint. His eyes are a bright blue, a bit darker on the outside of the irish and lighter towards the pupil. His eyebrows are quite straight yet thick and lighter than his hair.

Ryker has brown hair which is thick and is naturally curly. His curls are rather loose for the most part, but are very obvious, especially at the ends of his hair. The sides and pack are normally kept short with a short quiff at the front and is very easy for him to maintain. Not very often will Ryker change up his hairstyle, as the one he has now he is very much content with. If needed or if he really wants to, he might slick it back or even grow it out a little bit longer before returning back to his normal hairstyle.

As for his attire, during work, Ryker wears everything very formally, including his stance. Anyways, he normally wears suits alongside his gear which is normally tucked away behind the jacket. They are normally dark in color like dark grays, blacks, or even navy blues. He also wears a bullet proof vest underneath everything, making him look a bit more buff. But out of work, Ryker can be found wearing tight-fitted shirts, slim jeans, and fashinable black combat boots, and sometimes a leather jacket or even just a normal jacket depending on the weather. The only other time you might see Ryker in suits and more proper clothes outside of work would be for special occassions.

Ryker doesn't wear any sort of rings, necklaces, chains, etc. He also doesn't have any tattoos.

Personality: Ryker is quite an interesting fella, a slight mysterious feeling coming from him each time you might encounter, especially when you meet him for the first time. Despite his rather former looks and respectful nature, Ryker says what is on his mind, making him seem a bit blunt at times, however, he would rather say what needs to be heard or said in general than just keep it to himself. He doesn't like to sugarcoat anything, and if he does, it's probably for a couple of reasons. One being that it regards to him and he doesn't like opening up, or two, to make it seem more understandable.

Ryker believes in what's doing best for others, not himself, making him quite selfless. This applies to when he talks to others, rarely will he talk to himself among many other things. He doesn't like telling others about himself because he really isn't that interesting, and he would prefer to keep everything safe with him until he grew comfortable around said person. Not only does he despise talking about himself, but one it makes him feel a bit selfish, and two, he never really talks to someone unless he truly trusts you and knows that you will not say anything.

Ryker is very observant. He is always looking for something or someone, whether it be for the sake of his job or just in general. He will most likely investigate said thing or person if he finds something seems a bit odd or just not normal. Ryker has always been like this, so it isn't anything new. But by him being observant, he likes to constantly study things, perhaps things that might seem pointless in the moment but later on, can be very important and have a greater meaning.

Beyond his mysterious shell, beneath it is a wonderful man. Coming from a household of a larger family, Ryker had learned respect from a young age and learned that being reasonable was the main way around things. He's constantly thinking of how he could do better for someone (again, the selflessness), so you might notice him being a bit more giving, especially if he likes you. When it comes to those close to him, Ryker will tell you from the start wether or not he likes you. As you grow more comfortable and closer to Ryker, you will begin to notice that he can become a bit awkward or perhaps put up a wall. This is because he's scared to let anyone in.

Despite his kindness and selfless acts, Ryker is careful about who he lets in. He can be hesitant about someone at first, but for good reason. He's always ensuring that not only is the person good for him, but also for his friends and family because Ryker always thinks of them before himself. There is a constant voice in Ryker's head that will remember each and every little thing you have done -- good or bad -- so he will know when to let you go or when to let you in. Sure he's easy to talk to, but not talking about himself is also for good reason; he's not sure of who to trust sometimes.

When it comes to Ryker getting mad, it's more or less emotional. He's a bit unsteady when it comes to his true emotions (most of the time he tries his best to hide them, seeing as his job shouldn't even have any personal connections, keeping a straight face is what he does best). But not only is it when he gets mad, but upset as well. Ryker prefers to be alone during these rough moments, despite it not even being that big. However, if you are with him, that must mean you are close to him and Ryker is comfortable around you, because he never really lets anyone see him in such a vulnerable state.

Coming to relationships, Ryker has been known for being such a gentlemen. Quick smiles, looks up and downs, winks, small and subtle touches, anything of the sort towards a woman must mean something. Ryker isn't the flirty type at all, but he is never sure about how to come forward about truly being in love with someone. However, if he feels it's the right time, Ryker will drop more obvious hints. He is still wary of fully expressing himself for the sake of one, not being awkward, and two, so he doesn't get hurt.

Crush: Open

Significant other: Open

Offspring: N/A

Kin: Parents are alive, three siblings (older brother, two younger sisters), all alive and well and currently reside in California in a decent neighborhood. His siblings do still live with their parents as they need as much care as they can get.

Other: Former soldier, suffers from PTSD.

---

Sides:
Arthur
Male

Selena
Female

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us