Wolf Play : Serpent x The Bookish Dragon
Chatbox
 Enigma
12:56:30 
:') I did a double take at Seasmoke's name in the recent explore activity on the login page. I think I made the right choice to rehome my girls
 technoblade
12:52:26 Lil Techy | Techno
I did the math

and I would need about 140 SVs o make it to number 1 on most dominant.
 Salom_
12:51:43 Sal, Salmon
Emmet
Ooo he's pretty and has good stats. Do it
 Lady Chaos
12:50:18 
Wanna Rp? Pm me!
 Continental Wolves
12:50:18 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Tempted to turn you female
 Salom_
12:49:48 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Keep or bone?
 technoblade
12:45:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I meant if I decided to go ham buying extra space and then SVs and Dom. With the amount I have saved up.
 Continental Wolves
12:43:36 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
With the current amount of wolves you have you could be on the low end of the board but would need to beef up your pack to get in any of the good spots, and no doubt that you'd probably clime it
 technoblade
12:40:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I have a feeling if I battled for dom I could make it to the LBs pretty quickly.
 Snake The Joker
12:39:14 Snake (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for her?
 Continental Wolves
12:36:15 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Mm maybe the G3-G4 ones but Im going to toss the G2's to someone
 Urux
12:35:04 Urox
Stygian :) Hiya
 technoblade
12:35:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

You're gonna flood the market XD

Also I hope you liked the headshot :D
 technoblade
12:34:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Stygian
 Snake The Joker
12:34:36 Snake (he/Him)
hi chat
 Continental Wolves
12:33:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I also just got another SV and an Albino from a different custom so 7 SV's in the last 30 minutes
 Stygian Forest
12:33:39 
Techno
 technoblade
12:32:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Gawd damn that's a lot of SVs.
 technoblade
12:31:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Apples: 105
Mushrooms: 48,035

Time to yeet the apples into the hole with the rest.
 Continental Wolves
12:26:45 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Just from breeding my SV female a few times today so far i've gotten 6 SV's, 1 DS, 1 Leuc, 1 SV + SB & 1 SV+Leuc

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : +4
Alligator : +3
Leopard : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Serpent x The Bookish DragonNovember 17, 2021 12:11 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
If you are not myself or The Bookish Dragon, please do not post.
Plot: Highschool:)
My Character:
Name:
Jaxon Evan Peters
Activities:
Football, Baseball
Appearance:
Standing at 5'11, even though he says he is 6 foot;), Jaxon has a very athletic build due to participating in sports and whatnot. He has a very soft 6 pack that he's been working to get for months. Jaxon's skin tone is a very light tan that he gets from his father. His hair is very shaggy and colored a deep brown. He has a proportional facial structure that he is thankful for. His almond eyes are an emerald green and he has slight freckles across the bridge of his nose. At the moment, his left eye is slightly bruised because he tends to get into fights, I'll explain that. Jaxon tends to wear very casual clothing and always tops it off with his lettermen jacket. He has a pearly white smile that never ceases to amaze the ladies.
Personality:
As stated above, it's no surprise that Jaxon gets into fights. Funny thing is, he has a smart mouth but none of the fights were his fault. He has a problem with retaliating when someone talks shit first. His anger gets the best of him. But he really only ever has an issue with guys. He thinks it is because they are jealous of him. Nothing can ever humble Jaxon. He's cocky and thinks he knows everything. Once you get to know him and hang around him more, you'll realize he really isn't that bad of a guy and is actually pretty chill. Jaxon is also indeed a ladies man. He's constantly catching the eye of females but he's never met one that he actually is interested in. One day, Jaxon.
Crush:
Everyone;)
Spouse:
Who wouldn't wanna be dating him?
Other:
Nope:)
Serpent x The Bookish DragonNovember 18, 2021 12:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Mara Serenity James
Activities:
Chorus, Art
Appearance:
Any shoes, mostly high tops and sneakers, with obvious or hidden wedges, are her best friend. With a height of 5'3, she takes any chance to get those few extra inches. Not only did she get her height from her father's side, but she also got a fair skin color that makes her burn quickly if she's not careful. Freckles cover her arms from her shoulders all the way down to her hands, though they're not very noticeable because they're a fair color as well. Ash brown curly hair is one of the banes of her existence, mostly because half her hair wants to be curly and the other half just gives up. Pale blue, almost grey eyes are the only thing she got from her mother. Mara's clothing constits of skinny jeans or leggings and jean shorts as bottoms, with a tank top paired with an oversized flannel. If she plans on doing art for quite a bit, she wears her denim jacket instead of a flannel. Her resting face is not a very friendly one, so if you catch her smiling, something good happened to her or something bad is about to happen to you.
Personality:
Mara is on the quiet side. She does enjoy the company of others and would like to have friends, but she can get too focused on something and block out her friends, or she gets clingy to a friend and scares them away. So, why even try if having herself, music, and art bring her enough joy to survive the slow death that is high school? She's very focused on her good grades, even if her parents don't care as long as she tried. Give her any trouble, let's say, bug her too often while she's doing something? Or maybe you said the wrong thing right to her face? Hope for the best, as in, hope she doesn't kill you. Mara has no time for nonsense.
Crush:
Nope
Spouse:
Who has the time?
Other:
She hates roses, loves to read, and can play the ukulele.

It's a bit rambly and her personality isn't too clear, in my opinion, but that's the gist of her.

Edited at November 18, 2021 07:57 PM by The Bookish Dragon
Serpent x The Bookish DragonNovember 18, 2021 07:57 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
[She sounds amazing<3 Would you like me to start or would you like to start?]
Serpent x The Bookish DragonNovember 18, 2021 07:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[Would you mind starting? I might be poofing to art for a bit and work on some other writing things.]
Serpent x The Bookish DragonNovember 18, 2021 07:59 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
[Yeah no problem. I'll start after I get my hw done:)]
Serpent x The Bookish DragonNovember 19, 2021 08:42 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jaxon Peters
Oversleeping through his alarm, as always, Jaxon had to be woken up by his mother. He groaned and assured her he was getting up. He also said that 15 minutes prior. After another 15, Jaxon finally decided to get up. He couldn't see straight because he was still extremely tired. He through on jeans a black tee shirt and his letterman jacket. Rushing downstairs he waved his parents goodbye and ran out to his car. He got in quickly and began heading to school. Jaxon pulled into the parking lot and parked his car. He got out and was immediately greeted by everyone.
I guess you could call Jaxon quite popular. He headed inside the school and noticed the hallways were pretty empty, meaning classes have started. Shit. He thought to himself. Jaxon walked into his first period and was immediately stopped by the teacher.
"Late again, Peters." The old hag said. Jaxon apologized and went straight to his seat smirking. He fully believes he runs this shit.
Serpent x The Bookish DragonNovember 20, 2021 09:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mara James

Up earlier than her classmates would find sane, Mara took her time to get ready for school. Putting on her usual outfit, going for a teal flannel today. Heading downstairs, she greeted her parents before stealing some bacon and toast before starting her walk to school. It wasn't too bad of a walk, but it gave her enough time to mentally go over notes or calm herself before entering the doom zone that was school.

Spending her time in the art room before class, Mara hurried off to the first bell. Getting out her notebook and proper note-taking materials, she resisted the urge to roll her eyes when, who would have thought, Jaxon walked into class. Ugh, how she hated him. Why did he insist on having that stupid smirk on his face, even when he was in trouble?

Serpent x The Bookish DragonNovember 20, 2021 09:18 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jaxon Peters
Sitting down he grabbed his notebook and a pencil. He leaned back in his chair and started fiddling with the pencil. Looking over, he could see this girl giving him a look. What was her name again? Maddy...Mandy...M...Mara! Ah, Mara James. Jaxon never really spoke to her, hell, he forgot she was in his class most of the time. Jaxon clicked his tongue as he stared her down. However, he did think she was cute. He smirked again then snapped out of it when his jock buddy walked in. He fist bumped him and started talking to his friend about practice.
As he talked to his friend he noticed he couldn't keep his eyes off Mara. She seemed the total opposite of Jaxon. She looked like she doesn't talk to anyone. The teacher announced she had to go to the teachers lounge, and that's when Jaxon took it upon himself to get up. He brought his chair and placed it in front of Mara's desk. He decided to mess with her.
"Hey I, uh, couldn't help but notice you staring at me. If you like me just say so. Nothing to be ashamed of." He winked, obviously trying to embarrass her.
Serpent x The Bookish DragonNovember 20, 2021 09:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mara James

Why- Why did she look over at him. Now he saw her looking at him. Not that it really mattered, she couldn't care less what he thought of her by looking at him. The problem was, with his attitude, he was going to comment on it to her some time today. Great. Thankful someone else caught his attention, she guided her attention back to her notebook. Jaxon almost never came in on time, always had an attitude, failed to show any effort on assignments. The complete opposite of her.

Changing up the wording of some of her notes, Mara felt a bit of fear seep into her skin when the sound of a chair being set down was right in front of her. She never talked to anyone, and in return no one talked to her. No one even tried really. Dread sank in while she kept her expression blank after looking up. Jaxon, of course."

"If anyone should be ashamed, it should be you of how you come into class. Have you no respect. Some of us like learning in peace with no interruptions from someone who couldn't care less about school coming in late."

Serpent x The Bookish DragonNovember 20, 2021 10:07 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jaxon Peters
Immediately after Mara's snarky comment, Jaxons smirk faded. He could hear other classmates whispering. He put on a nervous grin and looked back at Mara.
"Oh come on, you know I was joking." He said while twirling her pencil around. Jaxon winked at his friends from the other side of the classroom. Jaxon finally got up and grabbed his chair.
"But hey, if you ever wanna hit me up, here's my number." He said with a wink and handed her a slip of paper. Jaxon made his way back to his seat with a grin just before the teacher walked back in and began the lesson. He had to admit, Mara was a fiesty one. Unlike the other girls who practically beg for Jaxon. This is what kept him interested.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us