That Grape Guy
10:17:35 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
ohh Bjake that's great
 BJake
10:17:13 Don't call me BJ.
Ey, Ima get 90$ for a YCH I made todayyy
 That Grape Guy
10:17:09 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I think I'm gonna do 1 round of Wolf party and see if I can get a decent female wolf

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Coyote : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Seeking RP Partner!November 15, 2021 11:55 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
So for some reason I have been CRAVING a basic high school romance role play. I was looking back at old RPS I was involved in on another account I had, Misery, and it just made my craving worse. So I am hoping to grab someone to roleplay a high school romance with me:) I want lots of drama, enemies, lovers, and romance in this roleplay!
Some Rules>:)
1. Follow all WP and WPF rules obviously.
2. This will be a semi-literate roleplay. I myself am constantly a victim of writers block but I try to not make it a habit. So minimum of 2 paragraphs please. If you have bad writers block let me know and I'll help you:)
3. Try to stay Pg-13. I love the romance but skip any explicit scenes. Cussing is aloud but don't abuse the power.
4. Love the drama but try to keep it realistic please.
5. I'm sure I'll have more rules as we go on if I find them necessary. But I try to make my roleplays as fun as possible so it is required that you have fun>:)
Application:
Pack Name & #:
What gender do you prefer?
Enemies to lovers?
Favorite Color:
RP Example:
That's all. I hope to find my RP partner:))

Edited at November 16, 2021 12:11 AM by Serpent
Seeking RP Partner!November 16, 2021 03:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name & #: Kwerky kazoo #282184
What gender do you prefer? female
Enemies to lovers? What a good trope, never gets old
Favorite Color: Purple
RP Example: Mai lets out a small cough to alert the others to her presence. "Im not trying to intrude, but you are all far too loud. Its disturbing the other students." She placed her hands on her hips, frowning. She scanned the rows of students, until she saw one she recognised. "Oh, its you again." (I cant be arsed to write much without a prompt lmao)
Seeking RP Partner!November 16, 2021 11:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name & #: The Bookish Dragon 279540
What gender do you prefer? female
Enemies to lovers? Yes! Added bonus if they're competitive
Favorite Color: Sunflower yellow
RP Example: (from another rp I've done, just not this style/idea of high school. I write 2-5 paragraphs, all depends on my mood because that affects my writers block)

Colette was so focused on her work she didn't hear the bell. Once she was locked in on something, it was hard to get her out of it. At a table behind all the shelves, piles of books surrounded her. Looking up as an unfamiliar voice reached her, she saw a guy standing in front of her. With the small introduction, her lips pulled themselves into a wide smile and her hand took his for the handshake he offered. This was her new coworker? She'd been worried it'd be a crabby teenager who would show up late even.

"Nice to meet you Keinan, I'm Colette. How about I show you around while I explain how things get put away?" She waited to move until he agreed with the idea. Gesturing for him to follow her, Colette started to show him around the more organized shelves. Each side had its own genre and was organized by the author's names. That was pretty normal and done at other bookstores. But here, there was one shelf that wasn't organized like that.

"And this is our sale shelves," Colette said, stopping in front of a bookshelf. "I have these organized by the thickness, then the height of the books." As she explained how that worked, Yeti decided to escape the hole of warmth and started to slither up and out of the pocket. Yeti went up to Colette's neck and rapped herself along the back of her neck. Smelling something new, Yeti looked up at the new big, figure, flicking her tongue innocently. Colette was so used to Yeti moving around she didn't even notice, just continued on with her explanation.

"Any questions," Colette asked once she was done. Her head turned and tiled up to look at Keinan, her currently green eyes meeting his grey eyes.

Seeking RP Partner!November 17, 2021 02:19 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Pack Name & #: Nez.ity# 276676

What gender do you prefer: Bro/Guy

Enemies to lovers: Sure, but most likely to lovers > Haters just for the twist and drama. But we can do whatever you want to do ;o.

Favorite Color: My sona likes Red, and Golden

RP Example: Usually I can do 14-15 paragraphs but I prefer chill role-plays sometimes ;)

To cut it short; don't want to seem scary; Less scary

Edited at November 17, 2021 04:23 PM by Nez.ity

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us