That Grape Guy
10:17:35 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
ohh Bjake that's great
 BJake
10:17:13 Don't call me BJ.
Ey, Ima get 90$ for a YCH I made todayyy
 That Grape Guy
10:17:09 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I think I'm gonna do 1 round of Wolf party and see if I can get a decent female wolf
 Arachne
10:14:24 Ara/Kat
Malcuth
i say brown scale !! they deserve more recognition honestly
 That Grape Guy
10:14:04 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

should I breed him to my Alpha female or to one my other females?
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
10:13:58 Lotus
Wolves are pregnant for 85-90 hours right? I can't remember >.<
 Arachne
10:13:53 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
10:10:45 Wander
Okay bigger question, should I do grayscale, rosewood and white like my wolf Anahita or should I do a brown scale ?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Coyote : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   34 

Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 8, 2021 11:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This is a 1x1 romance roleplay.
Please do not post here unless you are Dragonpipe (me) or BlackClaws
Thank you!
Feel free to watch as our story grows!
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 9, 2021 12:41 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
Charlotte, or rather Charlie had plenty of stresses in her life. While she went day to day as a fairly simple waitress, her nights were definitely full of some kinda action.
tonight definitely seemed like one of those nights. While she started off helping mugging victims escape their attackers, it escalated very rapidly, with word of a bank robbery occurring a couple streets down. That led to now, with her cutting through alleyways and practically climbing up fire escapes in an effort to cut off the robbers.

not the best start, but Show me what you've got haha.)
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 9, 2021 12:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Thanks! I can start it off with this)
Lucas, also known as Lycan in his villain getup, had been walking through the night as he heard the busy voices of hurried men and women. He thought about it but decided not to care about what they were up to. He moved his hand through his hair as he pulled the mask and hood closer to his face as his legs started to go into a light jog throughout the city. He hid from the sight of others as he found someone alone, most likely a drunkard from the location, and smirked. He slowly crept up to the person before grabbing them and killing them. He never left a trace of himself during this, as he never killed by making the other bleed, but had sometimes left small traces of his presence from little notes he left near the one he had killed.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 9, 2021 01:01 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
She kept chasing, just being able to yank a
couple men back by the strap of the bag they held. She fought them off, focusing on trying to knock them off so she could properly call authorities and return the money. She hissed angrily due to a kick to her abdomen, her dark green eyes glowing in anger under her black and red mask and ultimately fueled her to fight harder. Eventually she was able to pull the bags back as they collapsed. Pulling her phone under her pocket, she contacted the few friends in the police she had, making sure they knew where the cash and robbers where. She kept moving, tucking her hair back into her ponytail as she did
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 9, 2021 01:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas left the scene of the crime and jumped up to the top of a building and ran from one rooftop to another as he laughed. He never gave any indication of emotion unless it was when he would jump, or run, from one place to another. He stopped after hearing someone in the distance and looked down. He recognized this person; the hero that always gave him trouble. He smirked under his mask before jumping down the roof he was on with a hum. "Why hello there miss hero," He began, placing his hands behind his back, "another mystery to find, I presume? Some bandit attack another civilian?" He spoke with a gentle yet slightly annoyed tone.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 9, 2021 01:16 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
She paused as she heard his voice. She rolled her eyes and said, *Hello pain in my ass.* She said, looking over at him. She crossed her arms and said, *Im actually trying to make the world a better place. Now what are you doing? Hell get too quiet for you?* She watched him carefully, trying fire out why he was ACTUALLY there. While he was annoying, she also would try to get a better look at him to figure out who he was and if she could gather enough proof and direct officers to him.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 9, 2021 01:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas placed a hand over his head and pulled on his hood to make sure it was still covered as he slowly walked around her. "Hell is much too quiet. Not much to do there, but here?" He paused for a moment and looked at her, "Here is an incredible place. It's not boring, as much, plus I get to annoy you." He quickly moved back to his original spot on the roof with a simple jump. "Not much you can learn from me, little hero." He said and gave her a weak salute before he sat down on the roof.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 9, 2021 01:25 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
She kept turning her head to keep her gaze on him, always half prepared for a fight. She rolled her eyes in response and said, *Well do me a favor and stay there for once. No doubt the devils waiting to drag you back in.*

She was about to comment some more when she saw him seemingly leaving. *Oh no you don't!* She hissed out and climbed up to see if she could keep up with him and stop him before he could escape.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 9, 2021 01:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lucas shook his head at what she said. "Unfortunately, little hero, you cannot do much to stop me." He saw her climbing up and pictured her falling back down to where she climbed up from. He looked at her as he rested his head on his hands, which rested against his legs. "Are you going to try and stop me from doing what I want to do?" He closed his eyes as he listened to the sounds of the city. He didn't like it that the hero was following him but he could easily lose her from within a large crowd or if he would outrun her.
Hero x Villan |Dragonpipe x BlackClaws | RomanceNovember 9, 2021 01:37 PM

BlackClaws

Neutral

Give Award
She climbed up with a grunt and dusted herself off. She looked over at him and said, *Well of course I am. Knowing you, you are extremely dangerous for everyone else in this city. The only way I'm resting is when you are behind bars. What you think you can deal with me?*

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   34 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us