Wolf Play : Excisus | Different Times: 1x1
Chatbox
 Raging Flames
08:42:52 Rage, Flames
Whisp
I was going to suggest that one, but for some reason, I couldn't find it in Barter and I didn't want to send you on a wild goose chase lol
 Whispering Rain
08:41:21 Whisp, Rain
Oh my gosh I just discovered the green fae mask and I love it. I've just gotta get a couple apples!
 Black River
08:40:09 
Tyty guys! I was thinkin of using them for my generation project c: Once I have pups that are old enough!
 BuggyOs
08:39:48 Bug-a-boo
River
I think 3 years?
 Eternity
08:39:37 ET
Black River
3 :]
 Raging Flames
08:39:00 Rage, Flames
Oh yeah! Good call
 Black River
08:38:59 
What age are Wolf Party wolves usually?
 BuggyOs
08:38:40 Bug-a-boo
Theres gonna be a WP event!
 BuggyOs
08:38:28 Bug-a-boo
Wait til next month!
 Raging Flames
08:38:12 Rage, Flames
Oof, y'all are making me want to blow more mush on WolfParty XD
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Excisus | Different Times: 1x1November 2, 2021 02:34 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ya know the rules. No posting here unless you are one of the above packs stated. Feel free to follow along though ^^

Edited at February 13, 2022 03:08 PM by Excisus
Excisus | Different Times: 1x1November 2, 2021 02:35 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name~

Axel Tkyer

Aliases~

X or Ty

Age~

Gender~

Male

Rank~

Rogue/Thief

Appearance~

The first thing you would notice about Axel is his electric blue eyes, that seem to glow in the soft light of the moon, and shine in the illuminating rays of the sun, but move down to his cheeks and you'll see a branded "X", that he unconsciously rubs time after time. These X's are also on the tops on his hands. His jawline is defined to a sharp right angle, that holds a set of teeth that aren't exactly pearly white. He stands at a lean 6'3 with most of his height coming from his legs.

With messy hair that seems to do it own thing from time to time, Axel could be described as ruggishly handsome, especially since he has a small stubble of a beard that wraps itself around the ends of his cheeks and covers his chin. Axel is more broad than he is lean, causing him to be more a clutz. Years of farmwork and sword training have left him with a toned body.

Personality~

Axel can sometimes be a jolly fellow, cracking jokes to appease no one other than himself to keep his sanity. As someone who doesn't know who he is in particular, he often changes how he acts around different groups of people. He'll act stoic around one group, badass and reckless around another, or shy around another. However, deep down, Axel feela as though he's trying to catch people's attention, merely because he recieved so little when he was a child. Axel is more clumsy and dorky than he seems and finds these traits both embarrassing and dumb.

He can be quite the poet, making things rhyme seemingly off the top of his head. He writes the ones he considers good down in a small journal that he carries, and hasn't shown them to anyone, deciding that they're too personal for anyone to read.

Somewhat a perfectionist, Axel sets high goals that aren't reachable, and then feels awful when he doesn't reach them. He tends to be clingy, and tries to find things that he can either distract himself with, or attatch himself to. Oftentimes, he'll go out on a journey, constantly wandering around due to the fact that he has no home and stays wherever he can find.

Scars~

He has a long X shaped scar on his back from a sparring match.

Backstory~

Given up for adoption at birth, Axel was adopted by a farmer couple who needed extra help on their farm. They took care of him in the most minimal of ways, not bothering to pay attention to him or give him much affection other than a pat on the back occasionally. This has caused him to become clingy and affection deprived. He'll even neglect himself whenever he messes up, even in the tiniesr of ways

Edited at November 2, 2021 02:37 PM by TKO
Excisus | Different Times: 1x1November 2, 2021 02:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Vesryn Azure
Genderr
Female
Rank
First Mate/Assasin aboard the Golden Hades
Appearance
She stands at 5’6” and weighs about 160lbs. Her figure is a nice, subtle pear. She’s just as lean as any other man on the ship and does every job that they do whether it be lowering the sails or scrubbing the deck. Her skin is a lovely shade of honey from the sunshine she’s constantly absorbing. On top of that honey colored skin she has a fascinating spray of freckles all about her face, arms, and back. She has chestnut colored hair, a nice warm brown, that's length reaches past her bottom. Her eyes are a warm golden and framed by thick lashes. She has a hooked nose and high cheekbones and a full set of lips. MOst of her scars are on her legs, arms, and mid-back. They're either jagged or straight marks across her flesh and normally the product of a duel.
Her attire changes frequently from a poet's chirt and trousers to gowns to her bathrobe.
Personality
To put it plainly, she's a bitch. But a fun one. Years on the ship have toughened her up so that she's not afraid. You could be 9'7" and be a weightlifter and she'd still call you a scrawny looking ass hat. She has a very thick wall around her and behind that wall is another one. Thank goodness she can take a joke every now and then. She doesn't anger quickly, but instead grows bored. It's crazy because she can be just as immature as the rest of the pirates on board. She doesn't have any sort of maternal instinct. When people get hurt or start crying, she looks around in confusion for someone else to come and help the other out.
But she is not heartless, she will listen if you need her to and then she'll offer the best advice. Now, 9/10 the advice is "damn" but sometimes it's worth something. She's invested more in her work than in her companions. She joined the crew after her guild of assassins was basically blown to smithereens. She went to Capt. Alexander Bleu and remade herself. Before the whole fiasco she was known nearly world-wide but in spirit she died with the rest of her guild and now she's a "pirate", or well, she does the dirty work for him. You can only imagine how that affected the poor girl, right?
Other

Edited at November 4, 2021 07:45 AM by Different Times
Excisus | Different Times: 1x1November 9, 2021 08:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Axel Tyker." the captain stared at the female. Vesryn was casually cleaning the beds of her nails with her dagger as she listened for her next mission. "We will be docking tonight, you'll have two weeks before we leave. We head for Xanthia after this so you'll either have to find a ride over or wait it out here until we return." He made the threat to leave her each and every time, but he had yet to do it so far. Attachment wasn't good for his Pirate Name.
Vesryn reached her arm out to examine her handiwork. "Fine, anything else I should know? Gotta picture or am I supposed to walk through the harbor listening?" the assassin was radiating boredom. Sometimes, a girl likes to go shopping. At this rate she wasn't even sure she was still a woman, she'd picked up so many habits from the men on the ship. The only other women were Cook and Beth, and the girl was here to make sure none of us died of infection. Alexander was smart about choosing his crew.
"Rogue, branded on the cheeks. Big X, you'll know him when you see him, now go get ready. Jack is hollering about land, shut him up," he said, returning to the mound of paperwork on his desk.
She didn't say anything as she stalked out of the Captain's room and onto the open deck, giving Jack a whallop on the back of the head. "Shut up," she grumbled as she walked up the steps and took the wheel to direct the ship safely back on track before putting Rat in charge of it. She tied back her hair as she went below decks to grab her weapons of choice and a change of clothes. Same black trousers and flowing poet's shirt, just cleaner. The boots she switched for some worn riding boots that would help her keep a better grip without losing the feeling in her toes.
One look in the mirror was enough to make her shudder. Water supply was used for drinking, and you could definitely tell. Taking a bath just became number one on her to-do list. Some rogue could be second. Thirty minutes later, she was packed up and had her hair shoved up in a cap and Alexander was calling for the attention of his crew. Barking orders no doubt. She walked up the few steps onto to the deck and looked around Rat, Cook, and Beth were on shopping duty. Jack, Alex, and Carter were on ship duty. Bailey and James were to just stay put somewhere, they were the troublemakers of their crew. And she was to go get her job done and come back.
She left the ship with Rat and Cook, Beth's brown head bobbing behind them. Cook had taken to wearing men's clothes like she did, but Beth still wore her dresses when she could. And Rat? Rat was always in a black vest and trousers, barefooted as he was now. She liked this group more than the others, save for Jack and Alexander. She waited until she was at the market to wave goodbye to her company and set off on her own. Straight to the tavern is where she went. A bath. Number one.
The man who owned the tavern had known her longer than her crew. One look and he was handing her the key. "Jus' make sure ya clean 'er up." He said. Vesryn nodded her thanks and made her way up the stairs before anyone at the bar could try and start something. She'd hate to break some noses along with this Axel guy. A quick lookover the room, she made sure the windows were lock and the door was blocked before she started her bath. She sank into the water and let out a hefty sigh. Maybe she would stay for awhile
Excisus | Different Times: 1x1November 10, 2021 10:08 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

Axel was pinching his temples, repeating a name over and over again, like it would command whoever the hell it was to be summoned to his room so he could slice them with his blade and go to sleep. The tired and rugged man hadn't had much sleep lately, as it seemed to evade him successfully night after night. He wasn't too stressed or anything, but nothing was comfortable enough for him to finally let his guard down and sleep. Nothing felt like 'home'. He raised his eyebrows at this. Home. What a word. He longed to properly use that word someday. To finally call something that he owned his home.

A bitter sigh escaped him and he growled lowly. He stood up and decided that what he needed was some fresh air, to breathe in something that wasn't negativity or his constant lonliness despite being a social butterfly. He exited his room and made it out into the hallway, heading down into the bar and darting between people to get out. Once out, he brushed off his armor and headed towards a hill, taking small notes at his surroundings.

As he tried to relax, the name hit him once more and his tougue spoke it, unbidden, "Vesryn Azure." A long silence filled the air, once that silenced the birds and stopped the flow of the wind. The name had his electric blue eyes darting about, like they were searching for something. But there was nothing to search, aside from his mission. He had remembered that his boss had told him to make it quick and silent. He had also remembered that he had dreaded this mission, yet he didn't know why. His gut had been twisting itself into knots about it, but he could never understand why.

He fell upon his back and looked up at the blackening sky. The sun was falling and was taking the red and orange hues with it, their departure was like a fading ripple in the water, the colors extending out as far as they could across the sky, before they darkened into blues and purples. Axel could feel a soft breeze kicking in, tossing his mishappen hair rather gently. He didn't stay outside much longer, oddly feeling watched. He hastened his pace and went inside, once again dodging people left and right to finally get back to the solitary of his room. Closing the door and looking it, he saw his sword glinting faintly in the pale light that was filtering through the window.

He drew the curtains shut and grabbed the hilt of his sword, placing the weapon on the side of the bed. He began to undress, stripping himself of his armor and shirt, revealing a toned body and that stupid scar on his back. He absentmindedly traced the scars that were branded on his cheeks, forehead, and top of hands rather delicately. Almost as if they would re-open and spill his blood on the rickety wooden floor. He sat down and lost himself in his thoughts once more.

Excisus | Different Times: 1x1November 12, 2021 08:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Once the woman finished washing, she stood and dried herself up. If the Tavernkeeper wasn’t someone who had taken care of her since she ran away then she probably would have left the water on the floor and soaps all in a disarray. But she cleaned it up, soaking up all of the water that had splashed out while she washed. Vesryn groaned as she finished, dressing herself with the clothes she kept hidden under the floorboard. She adored silk and the blouse she wore was such a lovely lavender- she would have to wait until tomorrow to hunt down the other. No problem. Everyone needed a break, besides, she was still walking funny. Her sea legs hadn’t worn off yet.
She walked downstairs, clinging onto the railing. Vesryn put on a confident smile even though she could feel the world tilting as everyone at the bar sat perfectly still. Danny caught sight and grinned, “Aye, Victoria, still can’t walk yet, hun?” he called to her, using the same fake name from all of those years ago. Many of the attentions couldn’t help but watch as she struggled down the remainder of the steps. She gave the man a tight lipped smile and wished she could honestly say she left her room a complete disaster. But she could never do that to Emily, the housemaid of the Tavern. “Cider, miss?” He asked her, still grinning broadly as he wiped out the cup in his hand.
“Please,” she said through her teeth. She absolutely hated this. Vesryn took her seat at the bar and practically clung to the bar’s wooden top. “Any pie? All I’ve had is hard biscuits and pickles for the past four months. Nasty, let me tell you. I don’t like men anymore. I think I’m content to live my days alone.”
The older man laughed, shaking his head at the thought. He handed her her apple cider and leaned over the side. “So what are you here for this time, hun?” he asked, under the mask of the crowded bar he was only heard by her.
Vesryn took a sip and welcomed the familiar warmth of the drink. Pure nostalgia for her. “Another assassination. No nobles this time, so no. Not my father. Some rogue that must have pissed off Alexander in brief passing. I don’t get it, honestly,” she said with a shrug. She honestly didn’t. Normally Alex gave her the reasoning before she went off to do her jobs. Was he losing his trust in her? Huh. Strange.
“Time for you to start on a new ship?” he asked casually, now back to his business. Since there was nothing risky in saying that, it was a bit more audible.
“No, that would be like staying at a different tavern, Danny. I’m staying with Alex, of course. I just miss taking baths whenever I want,” she groaned. “Anyways, I’m going to go for a walk around.” Vesryn stood and stretched, pushing the now empty glass back at Danny who caught it in a swift motion. “I’ll be back later.” She waved and then walked out the doors and into the night.
She took a sharp inhale of the stenches of the town. She was used to salt in the wind and the unforgettable odor of the crew. The bakeries around town smelled heavenly, but the pile near the stables could not be ignored. She almost gagged. “Vesryn!” someone yelled. She whipped her head around to see Beth, hands full, with Cook who was carrying some overstuffed bags. From the distance she could tell she was muttering about pickles. She smiled, grabbing a handful of bags as she glanced back at the tavern. “Something wrong?” Beth asked, looking at the tavern as well.
Vesryn shook her head. “Nah, just hungry. What’s for dinner?” she asked, falling in step as Rat grunted.
Excisus | Different Times: 1x1November 28, 2021 09:10 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

He sat on the floor, lost in thoughts that he couldn't seem to get a grasp on. All he knew was that he had a murder mission, that he had a job to do. Yet, all he could feel was emptiness. Was this how he was supposed to live his life out? He looked bleakly at the rickety boards, electric blue eyes darkening at them. Frustrated, he stood up and let his eyes wander to his window, which he had just drawn shut. He yawned at it, grabbing a plain white shirt and throwing it over his head. That's went he heard it.

"Vesryn!"

His eyes widened in shock as he whipped his head towards the sound. No way. No fucking way. His lips had parted slightly, and he froze for a solid second. He wanted to dash after the sound, but that would be stupid. So he reopened his shades and looked outside, and saw a group of four walking. Eyes hardening under the glare of the sun, he saw long chestnut colored hair for a brief second, before the glare hurt his eyes and he shut his shade in a slight agony.

That HAD to be her. Right?? What if he was imagining things? He had been haunted by that name all day and it seemed too good to be true for her to be right here where he was. There was no way in hell. Attempting to calm his throbbing heart, he plopped down on the bed and sighed. Holding his head in his hands, his messy hair hanging down in front of him, hiding the man that just wanted sleep. Peace of mind. Hell, even sometime to just...pretend like everything is ok. He had no clue why he was sent to kill this woman, but this payout would suffice him for...a long, long, time.

Huffing, Axel debated his decisions. Mope and stay in this room, or go after her, and...and...

There it was again. His gut twisting in a pain he just couldn't understand. He felt wrong doing this, which only frustrated him to the point that he stood up suddenly and decided that a drink was what he needed. Yes, something to get him wasted enough that he wouldn't remember a thing in the morning. Something to rid him of..whatever the hell this was. He began to head downstairs, to the pub and found a stool. Upon sitting down, he immediately ordered and waited for his drink silently.

Excisus | Different Times: 1x1December 1, 2021 11:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Vesryn happily ate dinner with the crew, taking all of their comments with a swagger. Oh, she takes a bath! It's a girl? She hated these men. Even after cleaning up afterwards and walking back to the inn, she still held a grin on her face. Her cheeks would be sore later. She walked into the tavern with nothing from the vendors or shops. Empty handed, and the bar tender thought this was humorous for some reason as she sat up on a barstool and ordered nothing more than a glass of cider. He even gave her a straw. It was a busy hour and the drunks at this harbor were in larger amounts than ever before. It never used to be this bad. She kept her honey colored eyes alert, her body was rigid.
Someone clapped her shoulder and she turned, using a hand to cover the top of her cup as she listened. Her attention was now on a man her age. The other side of her coin. Chestnut hair, golden eyes, and sunkissed skin only a few shades lighter than hers. “Oh, ho ho!” he grinned, scanning her. It only resulted in rolling eyes. “What? Can't I even say ‘Hi’ anymore? Geez, I oughta tell Father what happened to you. Still have a taste for blood, little sister?” He asked her, taking up a seat that separated her from another man she hadn’t taken the time to examine.
She sighed through her nose. “Yes, brother,” she spat. “Now, would you mind bringing it down a few notches before you’re the next one on my hit list?” Vesryn asked, blowing a strand of hair out of her face in aggravation. Ridiculous. Her noble brother hadn’t hardly tried to dress down. He wore a nice tunic colored forest green with matching trousers and black boots. The man-child even wore a cloak and she could see the hilt of a gem studded sword. Seriously?
“As venomous as ever, the court does miss their sweet young rose. You know, Bijoux has become quite bewitching. The queen deemed her the rose in this season’s pick. Then again, she was last season too,” he shrugged, raising his fingers to signal he wanted a drink. “Mother is better now, and Tyson is still a little tyke. Thirteen already, can you imagine?”
As she listened to her brother ramble on and on, she rolled her neck and massaged the base and behind her ears. She ran away years ago and yet this buffoon was always here when she was. “Zyke, hun, I don’t like our family, I hate the court, and I’m told each petty crime is like stabbing the queen and so my job must be like killing her several times over. As for Bijoux, if she’s so bewitching, marry her. Are they still rich?” she asked over the rim of her cup, seemingly more interested in the spiced juice than the court. She did not sit like a lady would, not with the rigid comfort that her brother sat in; she sat like a man. Her feet were propped on the rungs of the stool and her back was haunched. Some people would assume she was simply a lowborn and it kept people from looking her way. Just like everything else about the woman- it was a weapon or tool.
Her brother sighed, paying for both of their drinks as he downed his in one go. "Not rich enough to get over her attitude," he winced. Vesryn sat up and grinned. "I still wonder when the day will come when your.... 'mission' is your own family." He looked over with a brief moment of sincerity. Vesryn sucked in a breath and her lips became a flat line. She, too, had thought of that. Frequently, actually. Alex wouldn't make her do it, but masters changing was something that happened commonly. All it would take is the right number to be offered.
"Eh, it won't be too hard. The world wasn't prepared for your ugly face," she shrugged. Zyke rolled his eyes, ordering a cider.
Excisus | Different Times: 1x1January 6, 2022 01:11 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

As soon as his usual was passed to him, Axel immediately downed it, the liquor burning his throat and pooling in his stomach. Sighing quietly, the rage of drunkards made him even more irritated at being here. He regretted it instantly and clenched his jaw in annoyance. Some fuck sat down next to him, being rather loud and bodacious in tone. Axel rolled his eyes and looked over at the man who was talking to another man. Least, so he thought. A few moments later, Axel heard the man call him his sister and his eyes widened. A woman? Not being able to get a good look at the woman, he looked away, shaking his head softly. He popped his knuckles, making eye contact with the bartender who went to refill his drink.

As the previous glass contents began to turn poisonous in his stomach, a gleam of something rather shiny caught his eye and he looked over and saw a gem studded sword. Immediately he grew tense and wished he had brought his own sword with him. Shifting uncomfortably in his seat, he took his eyes off of the sword and attempted to mind his business, but he was so curious and their conversation was certainly interesting.

Plus the man stuck out like a sore thumb. You could tell he was from a royal family just with how he dressed. Axel then realized the man-looking-woman was a princess. Maybe. Axel downed a second drink, followed by a third, and a fourth. By now, the liquor was doing a fine job. His vision was hazy and he was slightly rocking side to side on his stool. His tongue felt lazy and heavy in his mouth and subconciously, Axel knew he needed to leave. He attempted to get off, but was unstable and fell to the floor instead on his hands and knees.

Ooh that was too much. He slowly stood, leaning off to one side too much and grappling onto the stool for support. Everything was spinning and his legs felt weak. He took in a deep breath and the spinning slowed for a moment, and he immediately tossed some coins for his drinks. He dazedly attempted to walk past the man and the woman, but his foot caught on something and the next thing Axel knew was that his face hurt and he was now on the ground. His whole body hurt, now that he thought of it.

He groaned and attempted to get up, but his shaky limbs failed him and he collapsed back onto the floor. He could hear most of the drunkards laughing at him but he didn't care anymore. He stayed on the ground, unable to get up anyway.

Excisus | Different Times: 1x1February 13, 2022 10:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Vesyrn jumped as the man fell to the floor. Her brother, the useless lump, nearly fainted. And then began to spew about how if Vesryn were even remotely feminine she would have been a bit more reactive than just jumping a bit. Of course this only caused her to roll her eyes. For the most part, people didn't react to it, but the tavern owner gave a deep sigh. “Room number?” She asked the salt and pepper haired man, already rolling up her sleeves and making sure her hair was held back completely before she tried too get the fellow up into his room. One night. It hadn’t even been one night. Her brother scoffed, getting up as if to help but then decided it wasn't worth staining his pants or whatnot. He nodded to her, giving her a short salute before disappearing into the night.
The woman silently thanked the Gods that she was broad shouldered, but her silk shirt would be ruined after this. With a hefty grunt, she hauled the man over her shoulder and took a moment to steady herself. Even the bartender, that wonderful man who had never doubted her abilities, was wide eyed and making the motion to go and help the poor dear. She, being prideful, waved him off as her face started to turn a shade of rouge and she made a move for the stairs. As she carried him, she had to take breaks every so many steps or else she’d pass out and she wasn't too fond of that idea in the slightest. She had had to carry the boys to their bunks more than once, so why was this guy such a struggle?
Then again, the boys only ate pickles, hard biscuits, and eggs. And so much ale they normally lost it before the next morning.
When she finally reached his room, she resisted the urge to just slump him against the door. Afterall, she was a pirate and it wouldn't be a shock to anyone at all. But she was better than that, right? Not by much. She got the door open with a bit of aggressive wriggling and set the man up at the wall and threw a few more chunks of wood into the fireplace.
“Sorry pal, you’re actually kinda heavy so I am not going to put you on the bed. Good night, bud,”She said, making her way to the door. She looked back once to get a better look at the guy. The woman sighed, walking back to reveal his face and she gulped. "Oh geez." she muttered when she finally saw his profile. So this is the guy she was supposed to kill. Boy, her brother would laugh if he could see this happening. The Gods had a sick sort of humor that Vesryn did not appreciate on any sort of level. "I hope you have a nice few days, sir. I have a feeling we will be seeing much more of eachother," she grinned, finally making her way back to the door. She snorted a spew of laughter as she made her exit and slammed the door behind her.
[I am so sorry it took me this long to reply. HEE is where Im now devoting my time :')]

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us