Wolf Play : Howler x Sir Froggington (Candor)
Chatbox
 Arachne
10:46:17 Ara/Kat
holy shit the falls
 TKO
10:45:37 
jasmine in hidden falls
 Destinations End
10:41:54 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nux
Oh my goodness. That dog is absolutely adorable
 technoblade
10:41:44 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Salom_
10:38:26 Sal, Salmon
Nux
Oh my gosh, Ranger is so cute!!
 ZEFHYR
10:36:42 
by that, I meant, cute
 That Grape Guy
10:35:03 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
Nux

soo cute
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:34:41 Chat's snack
Thank you ^^
 ZEFHYR
10:33:55 
Ranger is a doll
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:32:13 Chat's snack
-Click-

Ranger
 Continental Wolves
10:32:13 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey BJake^^
 That Grape Guy
10:27:34 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

retire?
 Salem
10:25:30 Rumi
Support?
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
10:25:10 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@IbukiMiodaKin wrong chat
 That Grape Guy
10:22:01 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

HW hero I'm gonna have to make her a battle/explore wolf
 Serpents
10:18:47 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I should sleep soon got Long day and weekend
I swear if I cant sleep do to nevers Ill be mad
 That Grape Guy
10:17:35 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
ohh Bjake that's great
 BJake
10:17:13 Don't call me BJ.
Ey, Ima get 90$ for a YCH I made todayyy
 That Grape Guy
10:17:09 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I think I'm gonna do 1 round of Wolf party and see if I can get a decent female wolf
 Arachne
10:14:24 Ara/Kat
Malcuth
i say brown scale !! they deserve more recognition honestly

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Coyote : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Howler x Sir Froggington (Candor)October 31, 2021 10:36 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Blind Date with two cat lovers.

Azure Coral II

Kailey Aukai - 22 years

NPCs/Side characters

Lisa - Mother - Chinese, Puerto Rican, and Caucasian - Lawyer

Kahiau - Father - Hawaiian - Accountant

Rebecca - Sister - 25 years

Kailey's cats: Perry P. Plum, Toby Opossum, Ms. Regina, and Polly

Howler x Sir Froggington (Candor)October 31, 2021 10:38 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Kailey Michal Aukai

Appearance

She is approximately 5’ 3” and weigh 110 pounds, but she may have an inch left in her. She has a curvy hourglass figure, and she has a longer leg to torso ratio. She has a medium bust, and she has rounded legs and hips. She is pretty slim and fit. There is no obvious excess fat. She diets and exercises to keep her body and mind in tip top shape. Her hands and feet are small and delicate appearing.

Think hawaiian. She has dark brown waist length hair. It has little waves in it. It is smooth, healthy, and shiny. It frames her small delicate round shaped face. Her face is rounder than average, and she has a small wide flat nose. She has a small sprinkle of freckles across her nose. Many times she prefers to leave her hair down, so that it softly frames her face. Sometimes she has small strands in the front of her face pulled back and tied in the back or those strands are braided and pulled back. She prefers hairstyles that keep her hair down. When she is excerising or there is hot whether it is more common for her to braid her hair or put it in a pony tail.

She has medium lips, and a small dainty nose. She has dark brown eyes, and medium eyelashes. She has slightly darker colored arching eyebrows, which are shaped to be neat, but still appear natural. Her eyes are large and round, giving her an innocent appearance. Her eyelashes are thick and long.

She has obvious smile lines, because it is a common facial expression for her. Her features give her a happy impish appearance. Her lips are full and a light pink color. They often curve up slightly as if in a hidden smile. Her cheeks are a healthy rosy hue. Her skin is smooth and wrinkle free, and her face has a few spots of acne every now and then.

Commonly, she wears anything casual: sweatshirts, exercise clothing, t-shirts, jeans etc. Every now and then she likes to wear dresses or skirts or dress up nicer. She wears multiple types of shoes. Sandals, flip flips, boots, tenis shoes. She prefers to wear shorts, and t-shirts or dresses and skirts without leggings.

Personality

Kai is known for her outgoing personality and willingness and effort to connect everyone together, and make sure that everyone feels comfortable and at home. She is playful, and a bit of a light flirt. While she is very capable of being serious, she likes to keep things lighthearted, upbeat, and positive. She is an excellent listener, and has lots of patience for sitting around for hours. She really cares about what others say, which makes people more likely to want to confide in her. She is known for being nosy, which can lead to her being persistent, possibly even annoying. She is not known to be subtle. Either she mentions it upfront, or she doesn't say anything.

Her outbursts can be quite random, and it is hard to predict what she'll say. She can be a bit contrary, and prefer to do the exact opposite of what someone wants her to do, but she's normally reasonable, if they ask nicely. When people see her, they often expect a smile ready on her lips or a clever witicism pre-prepared. She is easily peer pressured and she likes to follow the group. There is a part of her that desires to stick out, but it also makes her extremely uncomfortable. Althought, when she is comfortable, she is known to suggest that they do spontaneous things. She's rather blunt and succint, which can make someone's head turn with how quickly she changes the subject.

She often is quiet, but she knows when to reach out to others, and she enjoys making connections. She is very empathetic able to imagine what other people are feeling. She can be very emotional, and it is easy to make her cry. She goes out of her way to help others even though she doesn't always go about it the right way. Even so she isn't super confident, and doesn't like branching out of her comfort zone. She will happily talk to anyone who talks to her first, but she doesn't like making the first move. She can be a bit competitive, and she's a determined hard worker, who hates to fail, fearing embarrassment, or disappointing herself or others.

Howler x Sir Froggington (Candor)October 31, 2021 10:59 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Azure Coral II

Alias/Nickname: Az, Coral,

Zodiac: Scorpio, October 24

Pronouns: He | Him | His |Himself

Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 5’ 9.5”

Appearance:

Azure has messy, straight dark brown hair that he parts to one side (right to left). He always keeps it to a certain length to keep it out of his eyes but still long enough for his comfort. His dark brown eyes are almond shaped like most all of his family. His skin tone is a dark olive, which helps prevent burning from the sun. As a short man, he is often overlooked and underestimated, so he’s learned to use that against others. He has a lean body due to his ecto-mesomorph body type. His nose is small and doesn’t stick out like a finch’s beak but does rather the opposite. Its sloop has a slight upturn curve at the end.

On formal occasions he is usually seen wearing some sort of blue shade. But in casual settings, he's seen in a grey hoodie over a white t-shirt and jeans. His shoes are boots, which he is absolutely in love with and not just because they make him taller. His favorites being a pair of cow-leather work boots although he's never done a day of physical labor. He also wears a plain baseball cap.

Emotional or Logical?

Emotional

Personality:

Bullet Points:

•Prideful •Vain •Hardworking •Ambitious •Loyal •Unsympathetic •Selfish •Immature •Annoying •Carefree •Focused •Cheeky •Trusting •Overachiever •Person Pleaser •Cat Person •Unforgiving •Liar •Clingy

Paragraphs:

Azure is rather prideful, with both looks and skill. He is hardworking however and can be ambitious. He is also be prejudice against the lower classes. As the son of a successful family, he has never felt the desperate need of the poor so he can be unsympathetic to them. He isn’t totally apathetic, however, he cares immensely for his friends and what is happening to them. His father and his mother hold influence with society but he never mentions them because he doesn’t like that their fame distracts people from being real friends.

He can be immature and carefree at times and likes a good laugh. He can be annoying at times because he doesn’t know when to quit. If he wrongs a friend he will immediately apologize after he understands what he has done wrong. But if you have done him wrong, it will take time for you to regain his trust and affection.

He is focused but can be distracted by the small things. He is observant and his eyes can quickly catch small details. Although he is cheeky, he does follow orders and can sense when it's time to play and when it’s time to be serious. He seems to be an open book but often he keeps small little secrets about himself hidden for no good reason. He just does it to be Mr. Mysterious.

He can be a person-pleaser, partially because he wants to be accepted into the group but also because he wants to do his best. As a boy he was usually home alone besides the servants. His parents were always away due to work and none of the servants were fun thus resulting in loneliness and clinginess. At school all of his friends were fakes because they just liked that he came from a rich family. This is another reason why he doesn’t mention his parents nowadays. He eventually found out that they were frauds when he was in high school, thus he values a true friend and tries to be one himself.

He has a weird obsession with weapons. He also likes fire and cooking. He can fry some pretty good fish. Sometimes you can find him just staring at the meal or into the dying embers of the fire. He also loves cats. This started out from when he rescued one from being mauled by a dog. Ever since then he cannot look at a canine without thinking a hateful thought about it. He also likes maps, but he can’t draw decently to save his life. So instead he just likes to look at them and is in awe whenever he sees one.

-Weapons, particularly the medieval kinds (he can talk all day about them)

-Kittens, he’s a cat person

-Attention, negative or positive

-Maps, he doesn’t know how to draw them or anything. He just thinks they’re cool

-Boots

-Fire

Dislikes:

-Rain

-Dogs, shifty, treacherous things they are

-The color orange, it’s only made for the fruit and the sun

-Winter, snow is useless and is just cold

-To be lonely

Affiliations:

Father: Azure Coral I—Known to be a successful businessman, he is very rich. However, he does not have a close relationship to his son.

Mother: Rae Delvon Coral—A woman with influence to society, the reason why Azure the First was attracted to her. He had the money, she had the connections.

He has no siblings. He was only born to inherit the family fortune.

Edited at October 31, 2021 10:59 PM by Howler
Howler x Sir Froggington (Candor)October 31, 2021 11:13 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kailey had chosen something casual for this blind date. She wore jeans, comfortable shoes, and a nice white blouse. If this guy was a jerk, she wanted to be able to run away from him very fast. Once she had put on a light layer of make up, she was ready to get in the car and make a beeline in that direction. Her car's check engine light popped on again. This was a common occurance, which she had begun to ignore. Whenever she took it to the shop, they tried to stick her with an exhorbitant bill or tell her that nothing was wrong with it.

When she arrived at the place her friend and her friend's boyfriend had told her to come to, she peered in through the glass door of a cat cafe wondering why this had been chosen as her destination. There were a few cats sunning themselves in the windows. One of them was a fluffy smokey gray like her cat Ms. Polly. Once inside she scratched one of the cats while looking around for someone who was looking for someone they were meeting here. No one appeared to be craning their head, so she headed to the waitress.

"Hello, I have a reservation for two people please under the name of Regan." She followed the waitress to a small table in an out of the way place and prepared herself to wait for her date. A few cats saw a newcomer and headed her way for some extra attention. When the waitress came asking her what she wanted to drink, she told the waitress to please wait for the person she was going to dine with. Soon she found herself on a nice comfy seat surrounded by three cats and more heading her way. Wanting to be ready for when he came, she headed to the bathroom to wash her hands.

Howler x Sir Froggington (Candor)October 31, 2021 11:46 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Azure Coral didn’t bother changing into something more decent than what he already wore despite his friend’s insistences. If his friend was uptight about this, he could imagine how his parents would’ve reacted. More like his father wouldn’t allow him to go fraternizing with some stranger. His mother would’ve insisted that it was good for publicity as it would want a picture of him, the son of a successful businessman, disregarding his rich breeding to be with a common girl. They’d have to fall in love, however, or the whole thing would backfire. But neither of them were here.

After college, Azure left home and roomed with his best friend, Fredrick Regan. Both of them worked at King Fries, a fast food franchise. His parent’s would’ve died from embarrassment if they knew, but they didn’t. He had been feeding them little lies that he was on an exotic vacation in the Caribbean.

Azure pulled on his boots, cow-leather work boots to be precise. They were his absolute favorites. He had found them at a yard sell after his second year at college. He was now fit to leave, he checked his watch and realized that he had better get going or he’ll be late.

Before he left, he kissed the head of the only major female in his life; his overly fluffy cat, Bee. Bee was a fluffy, elegant dark brown tabby cat with shocking yellow eyes. She stared at him with her uncaring gaze when he picked her up, but Azure didn’t notice.

“You take care of my Bumble Bee, Fred.” He said as he passed the cat over to his roommate.

“Yeah, yeah, I know.” Fred answered with annoyance as he slowly pushed his friend to the old ford explore. “You’ve told me her schedule repeatedly, I think I now have it memorized.”

———

Azure arrived at his destination a minute before his phone’s estimated time. He inwardly cheered as he always tried to race it, but rarely did he win without a ticket. The building was a cat cafe and he could see all sorts of kitties rubbing themselves up and down the windows. He entered and asked about his reserved setting, which a waitress gladly showed him to a table. Three cats surrounded it. One being a smooth, slick tabby, another a fluffy grey and the last a flat-nosed white thing. He rubbed on them all, whilst waiting for his date.

Howler x Sir Froggington (Candor)November 1, 2021 11:30 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kailey left the bathroom with her hands slightly damp. She ran them down her pants legs trying to get some of the remaining wetness off, as the blow dryer wasn’t very effective. On her way weaving through the tables and avoiding cats, she realized that a man was sitting at her table. She stopped short staring at him with a furrowed brow until she remembered that this must be her date.

"Sorry. I was petting cats, so I went to the bathroom to wash up. You look very nice," she blushed a little apologizing, as she sat down in the chair across for him. She hung her purse on the back, having to try again when it slipped a little and almost fell on the floor. Even though there was nothing wrong with it falling off, it made her feel self conscious and clumsy that she couldn't get it to stay.

"Hi, my name is Kailey. It's nice to meet you. I believe you are my blind date, or I am sitting down at the wrong table." As if the idea had just occured to her, she froze hoping that she wasn't wrong. He did look like he was about her age. Surely, she hadn't mistaken where she had been sitting. Noticing that he was petting the cats, she asked, "Do you like animals? I have four cats at home. I love them dearly. Even so I don't think I've been to a cat cafe before. I've always wanted a dog. Yes, I know shocker, but I do love my cats. What do you think you'll be ordering? How has your day been so far? Have you been here before?"

The waitress came to ask for their drinks. Kai ordered unsweetened tea with lemon. Since she hadn't had a chance to look at the menu yet, she didn't order her food. "Oh. I didn't really look at the menu yet. I didn't realize it was more of a soups and sandwich place, although they do have hot dogs and chicken tenders. Chicken tenders are my go to, and for a while there I lived on them. Do you like anything on their menu here? Have you had a chance to look?"

Howler x Sir Froggington (Candor)November 5, 2021 08:19 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Azure smiled at the woman in front of him as she asked if he was her date in a friendly, warm way.

“Yeah, I am.” He nodded at her and was amused by her fluster. “I’m Azure and it’s nice to meet you.” He reached out his hand to shake her’s.

“Yeah, I like cats.” He answered her question. “I actually have one at home right now. She’s being babysat by my roommate.”

He frowned when she mentioned dogs. He didn’t like dogs because they seemed rathe vicious beasts. This impression of canines appeared when one savagely mauled his boyhood cat who barely survived the encounter.

His attention was regained when she asked a how his day had been. “My day has been going fairly well, thank you. How has been your’s? I’ve never been here before so I’m not too sure what to eat…” He scanned the menu to find something appealing.

Sometimes these cute little shops had good food and other times they were really crappy. He noticed that it was a soup and sandwich place just when she pointed it out.

“Grilled cheese with tomato soup sounds good.” He muttered to himself and realized that he had. It was a bad habit of his that he needed to break and he felt like he had to apologize. “I’m sorry, I talk to myself sometimes.”

He ordered a glass of water and began a conversation with the dark haired girl. “What are some of your favorite things? I like the medieval era, the castles and the swords. Their cool. I also like fire.” He stopped there because he had no reason why and suddenly everything he had laughed at or enjoyed vanished. So he asked another question. “What about show genres, uh, favorite color? I know that that is a childish question, but I like preschooler things. They’re simple and simple is very nice.”

He found himself sweating because he was blubbering on his first date and was embarrassed. He was glad that he always wore deodorant on dates. He tried to discreetly cool himself down by taking the icy cup’s sweat and rubbing it to his neck.

Howler x Sir Froggington (Candor)November 17, 2021 08:43 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
"It's been pretty good. I will admit that I have been a little nervous." She nodded her head acknowledging his muttering. She knew that those two were considered a normal combo, so it probably did taste good if it were done well. "I think most people do," she replied trying to seem relatable without trying too hard. "Although I wasn't sure if you were talking to me or not."

"Oh wow. That's different. Most people don't mention a favorite time period. I really like animals. I think I might want to be a veterinarian, but I also don't know if I can deal with blood and guts. I especially know I don't want to put any animals to sleep, especially if they are healthy and they just want to get rid of them.

She took a sip of water not wanting to dominate the conversation, but it became quiet and a little awkward.

"I did archery with 4-H in highschool, but I've gotten really out of practice. I also did horse back riding for a few years. I was one of those girls who did the three little girls things: dance, horse back riding, and gymnastics. I didn't stick with gymnastics though. I just did that until I was seven I believe. I didn't want to start doing flips. I did ballet until I was 12, and then it started becoming uncool. I did horse back riding the longest, because it was the most normal for someone of any age to do. Any of the other activities, and you really had to be serious. I tried to be really involved in extracurriculars such as art and theatre."

When he finally asked a question to stop her babbling, she changed direction with the conversation. "I like the color green and blue. Green is really my color. I tend to like romance in any genre or fiction. I just really like happy endings." It was not discrete as he rubbed his neck in full view for everyone to see. "Are you hot here? Do you need more ice in your water?" Soon the waitress brought their food. There was blessed silence as they chowed down. However, it still seemed awkward and quiet.

"I'm going to turn your questions back on you. What is your favorite genre and color? In addition, what is your happiest memory and what is a story that you like to tell everyone?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us