Wolf Play : Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)
Chatbox
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)October 31, 2021 08:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

:{**~Crewmate x Imposter~**}:

<~><~><~><~><~>
-
Unless you're one of the people given permission by my rp partner or myself to be involved in this rp, please do not post!
-
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Notes~
-
None at the moment.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:28 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)October 31, 2021 08:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

:{**~Rp Plot~**}:

<~><~><~><~><~>
This is a story that first begins with two children, both of which would grow to be in different occupations and born two different species. The first child, a young boy, was born in a family made up of mainly humans who were assigned to one job that had different sub-ranks; Crewmate. The other child, another young boy and best friends with the crewmate child, was born to a human crewmate mother and an unknown father; nobody knew his father as he was almost never around due to extended space travel missions. Anyways, these young boys were very close growing up, and were the best of friends for many years. But one day, on the eve of the second boy's 10th birthday, his mother passed away due to an incurable sickness, and the boy was devasted by this; around two years later, not long after the still grieving boy turned twelve, his father suddenly showed up and said they were moving away to a place he could be "trained" for special space missions, as he would be taking over his father's position in the field one day.
-
The boy didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to his best friend, and he along with his father were gone by the end of the week. With his best friend gone and nobody to give him answers on where they went, the young crewmate child was left thinking for many years that his best friend had abandoned him. Now fastforward a few years; both boys are now young men, adults even, with one going into the space field for the first time and the other already having been there. The crewmate child grew up to be assigned the role he was raised for; a crewmate of course. And on this such day he was assigned to a ship, along with several other crewmates aside from himself, meaning there'd be at least one imposter on board.
-
But it was on this very ship he was assigned to was when he ran into a familiar face he never thought he'd see again; his childhood best friend, clearly alive and well, the one he thought had abandoned him all these years ago. Both young men are startled by this meeting, with one of them disbelieving while the other is ashamed and almost afraid; you can probably guess which of them is which. Now that the two of them know they'll be part of the same crew, what will they do? Will they grow to hate each other on this mission, and avoid each other? Or will they try to rekindle their old friendship, leading it to develop into something more? Join us and find out in this adventure of a rp filled with drama, secrets, dead bodies, and possible romance.

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)October 31, 2021 09:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~NPC Characters~
<~><~><~><~><~>
((These are constantly subject to change based on who dies.))
<~><~><~><~><~>
1. Kendall | Lime | She/They | Crewmate
2. Quincy | Purple | They/Them | Crewmate
3. Lilith | Cyan | She/Her | Crewmate
4. Rowan | Yellow | He/They | Crewmate
5. Eli | White | They/Them | Crewmate
6. Luke | Brown | He/Him | Crewmate
<~><~><~><~><~>
Aphantasia's character: Red | He/Him | Crewmate
My character: Black | He/Him | Imposter

Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)October 31, 2021 09:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Lucien Snyder
Appearance: Lucien has pale skin and a wild mane of wavy, fiery red hair that reaches about shoulder length with the sides shaved down to a peach-fuzz. He has dark amber eyes that have a dancing look to them, almost as if he's about to get into or cause trouble. He has lighter skin, but has a farmers tan from long hours spent outside, especially on the tops of his arms. He has a strong, wiry build that gives him an almost tiger-like look (and he can most definitely throw hands like one). He's an average weight and decently tall, standing at about 6'.
Clothing-wise he wears a red silk-satin button-down with the top few buttons open and the sleeves pushed back behind his elbows. He also wears black jeans tucked into black combat boots and a black belt. Lucien also wears a silver chain with a garnet teardrop pendant. He also wears a tiger's eye ring on his left thumb, a fire opal on his left index finger, and a turquoise on his right index finger.
Personality: Energetic, bold, and action oriented, Lucien is adaptable and easily navigates whatever situation he's dropped into. He's also analytical and outgoing with an abundance of enthusiasm, also tending to be highly logical, observant, and resourceful. However, he has difficulty following direct orders and rules and is known to be pretty rash and impulsive. He sometimes struggles to be sensitive of others and is unable to focus on a plan, often going off his own way.
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)October 31, 2021 09:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Kage
~~~~~
18, turning 19 in a couple weeks rp time.
~~~~~
~~~~~
Species
Human/Shadow Walker (an Enderman based creature I made)
~~~~~
Appearance
Human form - Being of a larger size (height wise), Kage at first glance would come off as being intimidating, even though it's the complete opposite of what his personality is. He has somewhat fair skin, added to with some cute freckles dotting his cheeks and a bit of his nose, and eyes that are such a dark blue they look like deep, endless pools of dark water (of course, this is due to contacts, but he wouldn’t ever mention that). His hair is a bit long in the back and a little on the sides, giving him the appearance of a scruffy yet fluffy animal (if you know Percy Jackson, think Nico Di Angelo hair). His build is a bit more on the skinny side, though he does have some decent muscle in his arms and legs, but it's not much as he's a tad underweight for his age and height. He's normally found wearing plain white socks with black sneakers, dark grey or black jeans/pants, an elbow length shirt in either some dark shade of blue or purple, black fingerless gloves that reach halfway up his forearm, a dark purple hoodie, and a black beanie; he’s also 6’3 and weighs between 165-170 pounds.
-
Halfway form - He stands at a towering 8 feet tall in this form, and has a more animal/feral sort of look to his appearance. He has the same eyes as he does in human form, except the white part of the eye is solid black with the colored irises and has white slitted pupils. He also has curved black horns like a ram, huge black feathered wings that give an almost 10 foot wingspan, and a dragon-like tail that's also black in color. His tail also ends in a spade shaped point. His skin is also pure black in terms of color; you know that soft, smooth appearance of a solid black horse? Take that, but make it into a skin color. The skin is also smooth but tough when you touch it, but it has an almost velvety feeling to it. He has a clump of fur on his head resembling the style of his human form, but resembles something like wolf fur in texture, and it runs as a smooth black stripe down his back and stops at the end of his tail.
-
Creature form - He was born with the power to shapeshift. His main form is a large, pure black male lion with purple and teal eyes, huge black feathers wings, curved black horns like a ram, and a dragon-like tail that's also black in color. His body resembles more so that of a Greyhound, but with the muscle of a healthy full grown wolf, and his size is almost as large as a grizzly bear.
~~~~~
- Being with his friends (he doesn't have many, and they all live far away)
- Fruit, even though he’s technically a meat-eating imposter. His favorite fruits are things like strawberries or watermelon. So basically he's an omnivore, but prefers fruit.
- Babies and/or small children.
- Trying to help others
- Getting his job done. If it’s not that, he likes praise, as he never got much of it growing up.
~~~~~
Dislikes
- Being alone
- The dark, but he uses that to his advantage to kill someone.
- He doesn't like water all that much, but he’d go swimming occasionally if it was hot out back on earth.
- Storms. He hates them to the point of fearing them, mostly due to the noise.
- At the moment he's very uncomfortable, if not very afraid, of any/all physical contact aside from handshakes, but he's okay with it if it's him who initiates the contact.
~~~~~
Personality
Kage, unlike his "intimidating" appearance, is actually quite the gentle giant type of male. He's very sweet and thoughtful, though he is a bit shy at times, and can be easily flustered if he's caught off guard. Even though he's well guarded and a little scary looking at times, he's a very good listener, and is the type of guy you could vent to without him telling anyone what went down. However, he can tend to be a bit emotional about certain things, especially when someone brings up his past or anything about his family at any given time during a conversation. Otherwise he's quite the sweetheart, and can actually seem quite innocent at times depending on the situation; but who's to say this guy hasn't seen or done a few things that aren't so innocent? ;)
~~~~~
Other
- He purrs like a cat when you pet him because yes. He also sneezes like one sometimes, and it's absolutely adorable.
- English was his first language, though due to personal reasons he ended up learning to speak a bit of Spanish and Italian.
- His name means "shadow" in Japanese. It's also one of his nicknames.
- If he had a theme song, it would probably be Perfect For Me by Justin Bieber.
- You’ll know if you’ve earned his trust if he starts becoming clingy with you; he’ll surprise hug you out of nowhere most likely, and if you’re the only one he trusts then you’d be the only one who’d be allowed to touch him.

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:31 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 1, 2021 07:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello my friend :'>

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:32 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 1, 2021 03:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello there :>
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 2, 2021 07:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Do you think we should start the rp right after the surprise meeting? Like, maybe the lights are off so Kage killed somebody with the doors locked, but the room he vented into is where Lucien is trapped? :^

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:35 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 2, 2021 08:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, I think that'd be cool
Shadow Walkers x Aphantasia (Among Us-based rp)November 2, 2021 09:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aight! Do you wanna start it or do you want me to?

Edited at January 5, 2022 12:36 PM by _*~Shadow_Walkers~*_

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us