Wolf Play : 1x1 w/Bookish Dragon
Chatbox
 distant-lands
11:02:06 katy | beetle
hey techno!
 Nevermore.
11:01:52 Never/Nev
It means you can breed them again in the same year/season. Year for females and season for males
 ZEFHYR
11:01:09 
what does 'reset breeding count' do exactly?
 Continental Wolves
11:00:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I broke my ipad today e,e
 ZEFHYR
10:58:32 
oooo that is cool! thanks
 Nevermore.
10:57:17 Never/Nev
Technition!

How was work?
 starmutt
10:56:34 marsh | they/it
@Apothecary
does the trash include jasmines xD
 technoblade
10:55:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy :D
 Salom_
10:54:40 Sal, Salmon
There's also some pretty cheap dyes on the market today
 Apothecary
10:54:18 Medicinally Autistic
I dump my trash in the falls after exploring.
 Salom_
10:52:52 Sal, Salmon
Zefhyr
It means you can breed them again. So for example a female can breed once a year. If you have already bred them that year, you can use a jasmine to breed them a second time
 distant-lands
10:52:32 katy | beetle
Zephyr,
if you've already bred your female once this year, you can use a jasmine to reset their breeding count so they can breed again.
 ZEFHYR
10:51:46 
what does 'reset breeding count' do exactly?
 distant-lands
10:51:35 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 ZEFHYR
10:49:30 
is anyone doing the Leaf game right now?
 ZEFHYR
10:48:19 
what does the jasmine do?
 Arachne
10:46:17 Ara/Kat
holy shit the falls
 TKO
10:45:37 
jasmine in hidden falls
 Destinations End
10:41:54 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nux
Oh my goodness. That dog is absolutely adorable
 technoblade
10:41:44 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

1x1 w/Bookish DragonOctober 24, 2021 12:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This is a 1x1 between myself and Bookish Dragon. DNP.
1x1 w/Bookish DragonOctober 24, 2021 12:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Caleb Hendricks

Appearance: Caleb is a tall man, standing at 6’ 2” with a light rhomboid shape to his body, causing his waist to taper down to his hips. While he is not what one would call overly-muscular, he is quite athletic looking and very concerned with his health and how he looks. He is very concerned that he keeps up to appearances and what people think of him which shows in his clothes as well. He tends to wear business suits with a tie most of the time. For casual clothes, he will wear a pair of dark blue jeans and a plain white shirt or a button up. He likes to wear loafers for work, though when he is relaxing, he prefers slippers or flip-flops. He does have a hidden pair of old sneakers in case they are necessary. That said he almost always wears a fedora since he thinks it just looks nice and compliments his appearance.

Peeking beneath his fedora is often a stray curl. The man has curly ebony black hair that he can usually force into a style, though it always keeps its somewhat wild nature. He will leave it to itself mostly, other than being sure it will not tangle or over curl too much to cause an issue to his appearance. Bright green eyes peer from a well-shaped face, somewhat angular with a strong jaw and rectangular form. He stays clean shaven and has a strong straight nose.

Personality: Caleb comes across as very proud and snobbish, the man always keeping his head up and making it seem as though he thinks he is above everyone. And yes, he does tend to treat people like that. Though, if someone were able to look closer, they would see it was more of a defense mechanism. He is highly intelligent and quiet the driver in his life. He likes things to be intense in his life and loves to be moving and keep the action going. However, all this does come across as being proud and selfish. The man comes from a rich and judgmental family who has made him feel insecure and as though he has to always be at the next level. Secretly he loves things such skating and reading lots of books. He enjoys the outdoors and sports.

Edited at October 24, 2021 03:40 PM by AGhostofthePast
1x1 w/Bookish DragonOctober 29, 2021 04:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character Name: Leandra Drew Woods
Nickname: Her best friend's daughter calls her Aunty Lea, and her close friends call her Woods.
Height: 5' 6", but 5' 8" in her favorite pair of shoes

Accent: Leandra has a touch of a Scottish accent. Her grandma had lived with her and her family for most of her life and as she grew she picked it up. It really comes out clearly when she's screaming or yelling, just when she's angry.
Eye Color: Ocean clear blue fills her eyes. Have you ever heard how eye colors can change with a change in emotions? Lea's certainly do when she's angry, with an icey blue creeping in around her pupil.
Hair Color: Her gloriously fiery and vivid red wavy hair is always in a ponytail. This is to keep it out of the way when she's looking down and to show she means business. Her hair is rarely down, if ever. She might stick it in a braid if her head is hurting.
Preferred Clothing Style: Leandra believes one should always be comfortable, even in more formal styles. To not only be comfortable, but fit in with her cafe's theme, she wears a pairing of skinny jeans, a graphic tee, and a flannel shirt. Her graphic tees always say something relatable like "need more weekends" and make sure her flannel matches with the color of the tee. Her favorite pair of shoes are hidden wedge high-top sneakers. She practically lives in these shoes, they're comfortable for her and give her those secret two inches in height.

Personality: Have you heard of the saying "red sky at night, sailors delight, red sky at morning, sailors take warning? Leandra's hair isn't the color of a red sunrise for nothing. She has a temper to match the warning. Years of hard work went into opening her cafe and won't take any crap from anyone.

adding the rest of her personality later, or as we go with the story.. whichever comes first XD

1x1 w/Bookish DragonNovember 18, 2021 09:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Alarms. One can either hate them or love them. Leandra loves them because it gives her a little laugh in the morning when she always wakes up before it can go off. Years of waking up early to work odd hours have engrained this trait into her. Chuckling as her alarm goes off after finishing putting her hair in a ponytail for the day, she shuts it off and checks her phone. Nothing but a small text from her best friend about having to have her daughter tag along today at work. She was sorry, but Leandra honestly didn't mind. She loved her honorary niece.

Checking her closet, she wondered why she was even looking. She'd just be throwing on her usual outfit of a flannel, graphic tee, and skinny jeans. Getting ready in under 10 minutes, Leandra grabs her keys and walks out to her car. It was a small black two-door, just something to get her from home, to work, and back. Starting it up, she drove to her cafe and parked, excitedly walking up to the door and unlocking it.

The next hour was spent preppy all the coffee machines and putting whatever things had been resting overnight into the oven. With 15 minutes left till the cafe opened, her best friend Zina walked in with her little girl Marie. "Good morning my lovely ladies. Marie, there's a hot chocolate and muffin waiting for you in the break room already."

"Thank you, Aunty Lea," was all Leandra got before Marie raced into the break room. "Ouch, no hug today, how will I live on," Leandra dramatically said as she leaned on Zina.

"Like every time she does this, give her until she downs her cocoa then you bribe her with more for your hug and a kiss, not get off of me." With a laugh, both the girls finalized all the prep and turned on the open sign on the door.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us