That Grape Guy
10:17:35 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
ohh Bjake that's great
 BJake
10:17:13 Don't call me BJ.
Ey, Ima get 90$ for a YCH I made todayyy
 That Grape Guy
10:17:09 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I think I'm gonna do 1 round of Wolf party and see if I can get a decent female wolf
 Arachne
10:14:24 Ara/Kat
Malcuth
i say brown scale !! they deserve more recognition honestly

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Coyote : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Hollybell x Mistakes | Wolf Pack RP |October 22, 2021 02:16 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is a roleplay between Hollybell and myself (Mistakes). If you are not Hollybell or myself, please do not post on this thread. Thank you!
Hollybell x Mistakes | Wolf Pack RP |October 22, 2021 02:32 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mistakes's Character Sheets:
Name: Cretious (can be shorted to Creed)
Role: Alpha
Appearance: Cretious is has a black based coat that fades to a white color as it goes down his legs and tail to his paws. His ears are the same white as his laws and tail tip are. This eyes are green and his nose is light grey.
https://postimg.cc/8JG03D2S
(Line credits are on there, coloring by me.)
Weight: 102 lbs
Size: 2" 10'

Name: Caze
Role: Gamma
Appearance: Caze is a short male with a rich red colored fur. White spots and splotches litter his pelt along with smaller black flecks of color. His eyes are a blazing yellow.
https://postimg.cc/R6TDxymn
(Line by Chylk on DA, coloring by me)
Weight: 94 lbs
Height: 2'4"

Name: Lunar
Role: Gamma
Appearance: Lunar has a midnight colored pelt with a crescent moon like marking on her forehead and a crescent moon like marking on her chest. Its for these markings that she Got her name.
https://postimg.cc/zVy0xVyh
(Line credits on image, coloring by me)
Weight: 98 lbs
Height: 2'7"
Hollybell x Mistakes | Wolf Pack RP |October 22, 2021 02:41 PM

hollybell

Neutral

Give Award
hollybell's Character Sheets:
Name: Nala
Position in Pack/Role: Omega
Pelt/Looks: Dark slate color, with medium brown ear edges, and back, along with brick colored nose.
https://postimg.cc/pmBy3Vsx
Weight/Size: 97 lbs, 2'5"

Name: Kai
Position in Pack/Role: Betta
Pelt/Looks: Gray base with white tail tip inner ears, and neck, patched of lighter gray and brown, with darker black specks.
https://postimg.cc/56LZ4Xdc
Weight/Size: 114 lbs 2'9"

Name: Sierra
Position in Pack/Role: Gamma
Pelt/Looks: Cream base with black speckles, paws, neck, and tail tip, with light gray patches.
https://postimg.cc/2qRyqb34
Weight/Size: 100 lbs 2'8"
Hollybell x Mistakes | Wolf Pack RP |October 22, 2021 03:12 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
PACK MASTER LIST:
1/1 Alpha:
Cretious - Mistakes - Male
2/2 Beta:
Kai - Hollybell - Male
Amber - Female
3/10 Gamma:
Sierra - Hollybell - Female
Caze - Mistakes - Male
Lunar - Mistakes - Female
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1/1 Omega:
Nala - Hollybell - Female
0/4 Pups:
-
-
-
-
0/3 Wolves Outside of Pack:
-
-
-

Edited at October 22, 2021 09:39 PM by Mistakes
Hollybell x Mistakes | Wolf Pack RP |October 22, 2021 03:42 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cretious - Alpha
Cretious slowly blinked open his eyes as the morning sunlight filtered into the den as the sun began to rise. Lifting his head he turned to observe the pack that surrounded him. It didn't seem like many others were awake. He noticed a few of the Gamma were gone, but didn't spend much time on why they were gone. The most likely solution the the question was hunting. Once he had had sufficiently woken up, the mostly black-furred male pushed himself up from his laying position and into a sitting position. After a moment of internal debate the alpha stood and made his way out of the cave that the pack called home and into the clearing that was just outside of the cave. Quickly finding a sunny spot Cretious watched the forest around the clearing waiting for the Gamma who had been gone when he awoke to return.
Caze - Gamma
Caze rolled over in the night before waking with a sneeze. Quickly, he looked around him to make sure that he hadn't woken any of his pack mates with his sneeze. The red-furred male confirmed that none of his pack mates had woken up before he turned and padded out of the den. The sun had not risen yet, but that was fine. Plenty of animals were awake at night and many of them were animals he could hunt as prey. Looking up at the stars he sighed softly before slipping into the trees beyond the clearing and beginning to sniff around for prey.
It didn't take Caze long to find a scent. Racoon. They were easy enough to take down, so he started to trace the scent. It didn't take long for him to find the racoon. It sat next to a small pool of water that had collected in the roots of a tree, drinking. He took a quiet breath before losing his body and stalking towards the racoon with soft, measured steps. Once he was close enough he leaped forward landing just shy of the racoon, startling it. Even though he had missed, he didn't give the racoon time to react and quickly sunk his fangs into the raccoons flesh and began to shake. When he heard the snap of the creature's spine and smelt the blood, he knew it was dead. Content with the kill and with the knowledge that the sun was rising, Caze turned and made his way back to camp, greeting the Alpha when he saw him in the clearing.
Lunar - Gamma
Lunar woke as the sound of paw steps as they moved past her. She opened his eyes and watched the form of her Alpha disappear outside of the den. From the light in the cave she could tell it was morning. Flicking her ears as she stood and shook out her pelt she made her way outside as well. Her gaze found the Alpha and she turned to settle on the other side of the clearing. As she was starting to get comfortable in a warm, sun dappled spot she watched Caze enter into the clearing with a racoon hanging in his jaws.
Hollybell x Mistakes | Wolf Pack RP |October 22, 2021 09:02 PM

hollybell

Neutral

Give Award
Nala-Omega
Nala rustles back and fourth not wanting to be awake yet, but quickly gives up not finding a comfortable position and slowly opens her eyes. As her eyes adjust to the lighting in the room she scans the pack then slowly stands up keeping her head down exiting the cave. She makes sure to stay out of the other's way and keep his distance as to not bother or wake any of her pack mates. As Nala enters the clearing she sees her Alpha, Creed, and nods politely to him, even though his back is to her. She then walks over to the edge of the clearing and lays down curling up into a tight ball to take up the least amount of space and keep herself warm with the cold morning breeze. She sees Caze enter back into the clearing and quickly turned her head away to not upset him and covers her nose with her tail.
Kai-Beta
Kai jolts wake after the very abrupt ending to his dream. Then he quickly jumps up onto his paws, and looks throughout the cave to see who is still asleep and inside. After the quick glace around the cave Kai stretches his back and exits into the clearing. He sees Lunar laying out in the sun he gives her a smile and a nod, then he notices Nala. He roles his eyes and then walks over to the alpha. He sees a Caze enter back into the clearing with a racoon and gives him an approving smile and nod, then reaches the Creed. As he settles in a few feet away from Creed he nods respectfully and then gets comfortable. Then Kai turns to Creed and questions him, "Any plans for today?"
Sierra-Gamma
Sierra turns over onto her right side and accidentally paws the pack mate next to her. She quickly pulls her paw back opens her eyes and then takes a big sign of relief when her pack mate doesn't move or make a sound. Sierra then turns back over and tries to fall back asleep with the crisp morning breeze wrapping around her. She had a long night the previous night and could use some more sleep. With a deep sigh she slips back into a rhythmic being pattern and falls back asleep, her chest rising and falling with each breath.
Hollybell x Mistakes | Wolf Pack RP |October 22, 2021 09:36 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cretious - Alpha
Cretious gave Caze a nod of acknowledgement when the Gamma entered the clearing with prey. He turned his head towards the den as the sound of paw steps came from it. Nala, the omega, was awake now as well. Watched as she curled herself up into a ball on the edge of the clearing and huffed quietly before rolling his eyes and put his head next to his paws. It didn't take long for the sound of paw steps to approach him. He turned his ears in the direction of the noise and flicked them in silent acknowledgment of the other's presence. He watched as his Kai, one of the Betas, settled near him. Upon hearing the question, Cretious turned most of his attention towards Kia. " I don't have much planned for today. I'll probably take a walk of the territory sometime today, and send out some of the Gamma to hunt if they haven't already. That may change however, depending on how the day goes, but that's not unusual." Cretious didn't depend on strictly laid out plans and was always willing to work around the needs of his pack and others.
Caze - Gamma
Caze smiled slightly around the racoon in his jaws as Kai nodded towards him before turning his gaze towards where prey was usually kept. Currently, there appeared to be a squirrel and...a mouse? One of the pups had probably caught that. Carefully he set the lifeless racoon next to the squirrel and started to pad towards Lunar. He yawned and settled a little ways away from the black and white female before laying his head on his paws and pulling his tail beside him. "I do hope I'm not disturbing you, Lunar, but I thought this would be a good place to take a nap. I woke up early this morning and it appears I didn't get enough sleep, as I'm slightly tired now." He closed his eyes before shifting a little bit to settle better.
Lunar - Gamma
Lunar watched the camp with a bored expression from where she lay in the dappled sunlight. It wasn't a hot morning, but that didn't mean it was a cool morning either, rather it was just that temperature where she wanted to be warmer, but not to warm. Her gaze landed on Nala as the female found herself a spot to curl up in. She wasn't sure if Nala just wanted to go back to sleep, or if she was hiding from the pack, but in the end it didn't really matter. What Nala did was Nala's business not hers. Her attention once again shifted focus as Caze made his way towards her. It appeared there was another who thought this was a good spot to rest in. She shook her head when he mentioned bothering her. "You resting there if fine, Caze. As long as you're not jumping around like a pup you won't bother me." Lunar turned to look for anyone else waking and saw another of the Gamma slip out of the den, but instead of finding a spot to lay they slipped into the trees, probably to hunt.
Hollybell x Mistakes | Wolf Pack RP |October 22, 2021 10:48 PM

hollybell

Neutral

Give Award
Nala-Omega
As Nala heard more movement throughout the clearing she glanced up every so often to see who it was. After Caze set down the racoon and another gamma left the clearing Nala slowly raised herself and neared the pray "pile". Keeping her head down and tried to stay basiclly invisible, but she knew she may get in trouble for grabbing any food with out asking. Her stomach was practilly screaming at her to eat something, so Nala had to at least see what was avalible. As Nala got to the pile she noticed that it truly was not a pile at all, the only things there was the fresh racoon and a squirrel. Her head lowered as she was about to walk away with nothing knowing she should be leaving the food for the others, untill she noticed the smallest paw sticking out from under the racoon. She nudged the racoon over and saw a mouse. Confused by the sight of such a small piece of food she tilted her head to the side, but then grabbed the small mouse and walked off. She got to the edge of the clearing and went just past it into a few near by bushes, and laid down to eat the mouse.
Kai-Beta
Kai kept all of his attenchion on Creed as he spoke to him nodding in acknowledgement and understanding. After the alpha had finished speaking Kai raised his head and stated "I will probably go out hunting in a little while, we are going to need to start stocking up, seeing as fall is practiclly here already, I may see if some of the gamma's would like to join so we can try and take down something larger, maybe a deer." Kai then laid his head on his paws closing his eyes for a very brief moment to think and then reluctently turned back towards Creed. Pausing for a moment before speaking he needed to make sure what he said next would not come off as rude or mean. Once Kai finally procied his thoughts he said, "You know there has been something on my mind, it is getting late into the year, and it apears that you have not yet found a mat. I do not mean to push, but are you planning on having any pups this upcoming spring?" After he finshed the question Kai kept his full attenchion on the alpha and awaited his responce, not sure what to expect.
Sierra-Gamma
Sierra managed to fall back into a deep sleep. Her tail curled up to keep her warmer. She has been out late last night out on partol near the territory border, and got back at a relativly reasonable time, but then got caught up making sure the edge to the clearing was neat and nothing to sharp was close by. The previous week one of the pups managed to get a thorn stuck in their paw, and Sierra has been very cautous, overly cautious to make sure it will not happen again. When she had finally finished she was practiclly falling asleep while walking, but made it to a comfortable spot in the cave before finally geting to bed for the night.
Hollybell x Mistakes | Wolf Pack RP |October 23, 2021 10:52 AM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Cretious - Alpha
Cretious gave Kai an approving look when the Beta spoke of going hunting with some of the Gamma. "I don't know that Caze would want to go back out currently," he said looking over to where the red male lay. "It appears that he got up early this morning and went hunting and is now sleeping. Perhaps a pack hunt later when the sun begins to set would be something to do. We'd leave Nala with the pups, of course, but that should be fine." Cretious turned his gaze to the omega then back to the Beta next to him. Cretious blinked in surprise at his Beta's next question. Yes, he didn't have a mate yet, but he just felt he hadn't found the right partner.
Cretious sighed, "You're not pushing, Kai, and it is a valid question. Most Alphas by now would have pups to continue their bloodline. I suppose I just haven't found the right wolf yet. You know we can't always be as lucky as you Kia. Not all of us fine a mate so early in our lives."
Caze - Gamma
Caze flicked his ear to show Lunar he had heard and acknowledged what she had said before speaking, "Yes, well, I'm not a pup now am I?" He hadn't been considered a pup for almost a year now, though really he was much more mature than some of the Gamma in the pack. He sighed and moved his head off of his paws so it could lay next to him. He opened his eyes briefly and watched as Nala walked away from the prey pile with something in her mouth. From the size, he gathered it was the mouse. That was fine. It wasn't like it was going to be missed anyway. The pup that caught it would probably be proud someone had eaten what they had caught anyway. Most of the pack wouldn't have even considered the mouse, so to him, if the omega wanted it, that was fine by him. He shut his eyes again and started to fall asleep as the breeze blew through his fur.
Lunar - Gamma
Lunar huffed when she heard Case's response to her statement, then chuckled softly. The statement was plenty true, Caze was not a pup. She looked out towards the rest of the pack. Another gamma had awoken and slipped into the clearing. She watched the Gamma find a shady spot to lay and settle there. If one would look at the pack they would instantly be able to tell how diverse the pack was in pelt color and personality. Each wolf had a unique coat and just from where they lay in the morning one would be able to tell what they preferred. Her attention changed as she caught sight of Nala taking something from the prey pile. Narrowing her eyes she tried remember what had been on the pile the night before. There hadn't been much left over, sure, only a squirrel if she remember correctly. Oh, and a mouse. One of the pups had caught a mouse last night and had shown her before the pack had settled down to sleep. The rabbit seemed to be there as well as the racoon Caze had brought in earlier. Rolled her eyes and put her head on her paws. She wasn't going to get upset over a mouse that she doubted anyone else would touch anyway resulting in it going bad. She watched Nala settled again before turning her attention elsewhere. As she turned her gaze towards the alpha she noticed that he seemed in conversation with Kai, one of the Betas. She wondered about what
Hollybell x Mistakes | Wolf Pack RP |October 23, 2021 11:59 AM

hollybell

Neutral

Give Award
Nala-Omega
After Nala has finshed eating what she could off of the mouse she moved a little further outside of the clearing. She dug a small hole and threw what was left of the mouse in it, and covered it back up. Nala then returned to the clearing keeping her head lowered as she slipped through the bushed near the edge and found a place to lay back down. As more of her pack mates started to exit the cave she could hear some of the soft barks from the pups and her ears perked. Nala enjoyed the pups, they would occasionally play their silly little games with her, and she was the one left behind to watch them if the pack ever went off hunting. Her tail wagged in a slow subtle back and fourth pattern as she rested her head back on her paws. After a few minutes of listening to the pups seeming to get more resless she stood and entered back into the cave. Nala's eyes slowly adjusting to the darker lighting she stayed near the walls and then sat against the back wall. One pup tripped over their own paws and glanced over towards Nala as they stood, Nala giving them a poliete nod motioning that they are fine. She then stayed there watching the pups bouncing around seeming to wake a good number of the wolves left in the cave until Sierra pushed them out. She then laid back down with her head on her paws.
Kai- Beta
As the alpha answered Kai's question he nodded in understanding, and glanced back at the cave for just a moment to see if he could spot his mate, Amber. Kai was very lucky to have found her and to have such a stong bone with her so quickly that was correct. When Kai turend back to Creed once again giving the alpha his full attenchion he then stated, "We all know you will find a mate, and yes even though it is common for the alpha to find their mate sooner rather then later, I don't think anyone here is judging you for waiting for the right one." Kai streached out his paws and glanced around the clearing as more of the pack exited from the cave into the clearing, clearly becuse the pups were now awake and being noisy. "I will be back," Kai said nodding the Creed and standing, then continued "I am going to go out for a quick snack." He then walked out of the clearing quickly catching the sent of a rabbit, his midset instaintaniously changing as he lower to the ground to follow the sent. As the sent grew stronger Kai moved slower and much more cautiously. Once he could see the rabbit he watched it take a few quick hops, and then lunged forwards. Kai's teeth sank into it's neck, and quickly snapped it, giving the rabbit no time to understand what was happening. Kai then proudly walked back towards the clearing with the freshly killed rabbit.
Sierra-Gamma
Sierra was only able to get a few more minutes of sleep before the pups were awake. Their little yaps and barks were enough to cause her to wake back up. She lowly turned towards the pups giving them a slight glare, but knowing they did not mean anything bad from it quickly dropped the look. After a minute of so of there barking she stood stretching and then saw Nala walk back into the cave. Sierra gave Nala a slight stare down and then watched as a pup fell to the ground. Once Sierra had fully woken up she walked over towards the pups ignoring that Nala liked watching them play and hushed them saying in a whisper "If you would like to play go out into the clearing, remember some of your pack mates need some more sleep." Sierra then nudged them out into the clearing, following behind them.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us