Wolf Play : FrostyK x Karma | Tis A Pirates Life
Chatbox
 Clear Sky
07:00:18 Sky / Blue - she,her
chat revival!
a friendly reminder to stay hydrated! Drink water lol XD
 Snake The Joker
06:52:13 Snake (he/Him)
should i pop one my females early with a fertility figurine? or wait a few days?
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : 0
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Bobcat : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

FrostyK x Karma | Tis A Pirates LifeOctober 22, 2021 02:02 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
This is a roleplay between myself and FrostyK. If you are neither of us, please don't post on this forum. You are more than welcome to follow along on the journey between Annalise and Drey. One Werewolf and one Vampire. What could possibly go wrong?
FrostyK x Karma | Tis A Pirates LifeOctober 22, 2021 03:09 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Annalise Maria Azure
"Oh, darling, you got the wrong person. I am the captain of this ship."

Female | 23 | Werewolf | Pirate

| Nickname(s) |
Ann, Anna, Lizzy

| Sexuality |
Heterosexual

| Birthday |
December 13

| Appearance |
Annalise stands at 5'2, shorter than her younger sister and older brother. She has a beige complexion with warm undertones, having it only get darker with how much she is outside. She has noticeable freckles on her face that are somewhat heavy, though it leans more towards the medium side of the spectrum. They litter her body on the lighter side, which she is fine with since she feels like she would look odd had they litter her body rather heavily. Just like her skin tone, they get darker the more they are exposed to the sunlight. She has round eyes that definitely pop out against her darker complexion. They are bright ocean blue color, almost like the color of light cerulean. They are framed with dark long, curled lashes.

Her hair is rather thick, having her always pull it off her neck when it is scorching outside. Her sandy blonde hair has coppery highlights here and there, though it isn't really noticeable unless the sunlight hits it in a certain direction. It cascades down her back in loose beach waves, having it stop mid-back. She usually has it off in a side braid or even a ponytail, depending on the weather as well as her mood. She usually has two strands frame her face that is curled in a way. When it is cooler out, she usually has it down and pulled over her shoulder. Most of the time she runs her fingers through her hair to get the knots out as she isn't one to use necessities to try and get them out.

Her cheekbones are chiseled in a way with a heart-shaped face. Her physique is rather petite, yet she definitely has the muscle there. She constantly practices her swordsmanship with her first mate to stay both in shape and to stay fresh on her moves, even if he looses against her majority of the time. She has a button nose and semi-full reddish lips that compliment her rather well. She has noticeable dimples on her cheeks when she smiles. Even when her lips are in a grim line the dimples are still there. She hates them in a way when she is being tough since they seem to make her features softer. Though, she will admit that she will occasionally pokes her fingers in her dimples when she is looking in the mirror and is by herself. She won't admit that to anyone though. She has perfectly shaped eyebrows, yet her teeth are somewhat yellowish, but not that noticeable, yet they are straight.

She does have piercings believe it or not. Most of her crew do. She has two silver hoops on both of her earlobes and then two more in the cartilage of her left ear. She does have a tattoo of a compass on her right wrist, but that is about it. Like any pirate out there, she has scars. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Most of them are rather small that litter her body, though most are on her hands from always punching things when she was younger among other things as well. She wouldn't be able to begin to describe how she got them. She has one that runs along her jaw on her right side of her face, which she tends to avoid touching as it brings back bad memories.

Her clothing is usually the same regardless of where she goes. The colors just change, if that makes sense. She usually wears a pair of black pants, a colored -mostly white or red- off the shoulder long-sleeve shirt, and a pair of knee-high boots. The sheath for her sword wraps around the waistband of her jeans with a pistol tucked in the front. She then wears a black captain's hat, of course. It wouldn't complete her outfit if she didn't have that. Her clothing is usually light since she isn't one who likes to get overheated. The only time she ever wears a skirt let alone a dress is if, for some reason, she is attending something that is rather formal.

| Personality |
Annalise is, well, Annalise. She does have an issue of trusting someone too fast. No matter how many times she reminds herself to take it slow and see what they are truly like, she always ends up failing. That is definitely her flaw. You would think after getting stabbed in the back so many times she would have a hard time trusting people. It is the opposite, really. Though, loyalty means everything to her. If you break it, there is no way in hell you are going to be getting it back. Why should they when they proved they can't do it the first time around? Sure, she may trust you and not tell you much, but she won't be loyal to you if you have broken that.

On top of trusting people, she is rather stern at first. She has to be just to get through a person's head that she might be kind, but she will have your head if you push her the wrong way or harm her crew. Once she learns a bit more about you, she is rather caring, polite, and even like a naturing mother in a way. Not completely as she isn't one who likes to take care of grown ass men who act like damn children. If someone needs a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen, she will be right there next to you for it. If someone needs to have some sense knocked into them, she will gladly do it. Above anything, she will do anything for you if you are a part of her crew or if she trusts you with her life.

Now, the rumors about her being ruthless, merciless, and doesn't give a damn about anything is also true. You are the military, she won't show any soldier mercy even if they beg for it. The same goes for rival pirates. If you are hurting anyone she cares about, she won't give a damn if you tell her you have a family you want to return to. She would only say that you should've thought about your actions before acting on them. Ruthless? Certainly. She has killed men who have stolen her gun off the table in a bar or her hat from off her head. She doesn't like people stealing what belongs to her.

Above all, she likes to please people, even if it might anger some other people in the process. Usually, she doesn't have a problem with that since the majority of her crew gets along and never seems to try to talk back to her about something. She definitely is one that doesn't really like the spotlight very much, yet here she is being the captain of her ship. Funny really, yet she enjoys it. If she is the spotlight of anything else, she tends to shy away and try to blend into the crowd if possible. She is patient, usually, unless she is in some odd mood where someone popping their knuckles causes her to snap at them. That is usually when she has to deal with the crew not doing their jobs, a headache, or if someone is bold enough to challenge her.

She is very observant, having her eyes watch everything rather closely. She talks with sarcasm, yet also in a gentle tone unless you are someone she hasn't met yet. She is quick to make a comeback with her silver tongue, though she sometimes bites back if it is a rather heated conversation. She will take risks no matter what it is, even if she might think she won't be able to do it. She can definitely be a bit harsh with her words by bluntly stating the obvious or not bothering to sugar-coat an answer to spare your feelings. You are a damn pirate for fuck's sake.

| Fear(s) |
Annalise doesn't really have fears. Well, she doesn't consider them fears as she isn't deathly afraid of them. One thing she definitely doesn't care about is rats and mice. They are nasty little buggers that carry diseases and steal their food supplies.

| Allergies |
- Strawberries; throat swells up to where she can't breath; emergency
- Flowers; runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing; mild
- Silver/Wolfsbane; burns, swells, and heavily bleeds if wounded; severe/emergency

| Likes |
Annalise loves the open sea and the freedom that it gives her, the wind through her hair, the saltwater hitting her face, dogs, rum, practicing swordsmanship, cooking if the cook lets her, sweats, and children somewhat.

| Dislikes |
Annalise hates the military, thinking that they can keep her behind bars, monkeys, dresses/skirts, people demeaning her because she is a woman and a captain on top of that, people using her, and people being unloyal to her.

| Offspring(s) |
None

| Kin |
- Melissa Azure; sister; alive; 20
- Lazslo Azure; brother, alive; 25
- Kaitlyn Azure; mother; deceased
- Samuel Azure; father; deceased

| Werewolf Info |
Just like any Werewolf lore about there, silver and wolfsbane kills them. Now, shooting them in the heart with silver bullets will kill them but isn't the exact way to do so. You could shoot them in the lung with silver or even a major artery and it will kill them. It even causes them to heal more slowly and actually leaves scars as well. Now, if they were to touch silver, it doesn't burn them so no one would know what they truly are without either shooting or stabbing them with silver.

Now, unlike the lore saying that they shift without control and on a full moons night or some shit like that, that is all false. They are able to shift when they please without having the fear of exposing their secret. They are able to control themselves as a wolf, having their minds be intact on what they are doing and what they might do next. Now, all the lies about them being this human-wolf creature thing is a whole load of shit as well. They are like wolves, yet they are much larger than, let's say, a Timber Wolf. They are actually a bit larger than a fully grown Grizzly Bear on all four legs.

Now, there's also the lore saying that Werewolves have mates. That is technically true. Most of them never find their other halves as it is a big world out there. Though, there are some that are lucky enough to find their other half. Even if they find their other half, they don't have to accept them as their mate. Most of them do, but there are rare times they don't. Now, if their other half ends up rejecting them, then that is that for them. They never have a second chance of getting a second mate. Now, there have been tales that say there has been a few of them that have had a second chance, but that is still to remain heard by everyone's ears. Even if their other half rejects them, they don't end up dying or anything like the lore says. Instead, they just end up living their life even if they might be heartbroken for a while.

They are not born a Werewolf at birth. They learn about their history and what it means to be a Werewolf as they are growing up. Though, they don't know if they inherited the Werewolf genes until their sixteenth birthday. They are either going to shift for the first time or they are going to remain a human for the rest of enternity. Now, they will never age once they hit the age of twenty-one unless they stop shifting. Once they stop shifting, they start to age once again. Let's say they stop shifting for twenty years and then after all that time, they start shifting again. Whatever age they are at that time, they will stay that age unless they stop shifting once again.

| Other |
Annalise was from a rather wealthy family before she left them to venture out onto the seas with her brother. They were rather displeased with them, but she didn't care. Her sister, Melissa, on the other hand, went off and married the governor's son. That was a bit before their parents passed away. After being with Lazslo for a few years, she separated from him and ended up getting her own ship and crew. It was difficult at first, but eventually, they learned to respect her, especially since they know Laszlo would have their heads if they didn't. She still sees her brother often, but as for her sister, not very much. Just by associating with her, Melissa could be hanged for it, something that neither of the siblings wanted. Though, she will send her a letter whenever they come to shore to stock up on items.

Even though silver burns her when she is cut with it, she still got the silver piercings that she has in her ears. Sure, it hurt like all hell when she got them, but for her, it was worth it. As for her wolf, she is as dark as a ravens feather, blending easily with the shadows and in the dead of night. The only part of her that isn't black is the tips of her ears and tail and then her paws, which are white.

The only person that knows what she truly is, is her first mate. That's only because he's a Vampire. Sure, they should be mortal enemies and all that, but they are the closest of friends despite the circumstances. Of course, they only act as close friends behind close doors and rarely in front of the crew. The places she is usually able to shift is in her quarters as well as the deck when it's pitch black outside and no one is able to see her. Then there is land whenever they make port. That's the only time she is able to run around without being in a confined space.

Edited at October 22, 2021 05:11 AM by Deadly Karma
FrostyK x Karma | Tis A Pirates LifeJanuary 24, 2022 03:44 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
A young woman stood in the shadows of the buildings, her ocean blue eyes looked upon the stunning mansion before her. It was probably one of the few things in this small little town that was nice, minus the amazing blacksmith that they have in town. She let a sigh leave her lips as her gaze slipped to the ocean to her right. She knew she had to get going and get off this island where everyone wants her dead, but she wants to see her sister before anything else. It has been about a year and a half since she last saw her sister since she rarely ever comes this way. Then again, she tends to not visit as often considering that her sister ended up falling into the life of their parents controlling them. She can't blame her for falling because she almost did the same thing too until their older brother was able to get through to her.

Had her brother not seen what their parents were truly doing to them, she is sure she would've been married to some nobleman to continue the bloodline and to continue bringing riches into the household. Even before he snapped her out of it, she knew that deep down she was never meant to be a noblewoman as it just didn't seem to scream the word adventure. When she went with her brother to start a pirate life, she knew he was a bit hesitant about her coming with him, but deep down she knew he was glad she did. After years of sailing with him, she ended up leaving him and creating her own crew. She knew he wasn't happy about it at first, but he knew she was able to protect herself, she was a strong woman, and her crew surprisingly respected her.

She glanced around the iron gate that surround the mansion for a few moments. She wanted to make sure that there weren't any guards around as she tried to sneak herself into the mansion to at least see her sister for a few seconds before leaving. Besides, she didn't need the guards to be alerting the whole island that there is a pirate wanted mingling with them. It would definitely be a fun goose chase, but she didn't need to alert the authorities further above them of her presence either. She knew that they think it will be easy to throw her into the cells since she is a woman, but they are so wrong about that. She is strong and more cunning than people give her credit for.

After scanning the area once more, she finally stepped out from the shadows and quickly made her way towards the gate. She unlocked the gate, one that is in the back and guards hardly ever guard. She slipped through it before quickly making her way up to the mansion. She picked the lock of the door and slipped in and quietly shut the door behind her. She stepped lightly on her feet as she headed up to the stairs, making sure to avoid the butlers and the maids. Once she made it to the top, she knocked on the door she knew her sister was in. Once she heard the woman tell her to come in, she quickly slipped into the room.

"Annalise!" She heard her sister say a little too loudly at seeing who it is. Her sister grinned at seeing her and quickly went across the room and hugged her. "I didn't think I was going to be seeing you anytime soon." She said into the crook of her neck.

She smiled as she pressed a kiss to her younger sister's temple. She forgot how much she loved her sister's hugs and how much they made her feel safe and welcomed. "I didn't think so either. I was able to swing this way before heading where we are supposed to be going." She pulled away from her sister before pulling out a box. "Besides, I couldn't exactly miss my sister's birthday, could I?" She handed her sister the box.

"You shouldn't have!" She quickly opened the small box, her face turning from a smile into complete awe. She picked up the necklace from the box and opened the heart-shaped locket. Inside was a drawing of Annalise and their brother. The locket was made of the finest gold out there and she knew he sister would appreciate it. "I love it."

She grinned as she took the locket from her sister and went behind her. She put it around her neck and clipped it into place. She went around, seeing her sister holding it between her fingers still. "I'm glad you like it." She said as she messed her hair up. She glanced outside, seeing that she really needs to get going. She has stayed longer than she should've. "I have to get going, Melissa." She said as she looked back at her sister.

Melissa sighed, knowing she has to but she didn't want her to go. She barely saw her and only got letters from her brother since he is busier than Annalise. "I don't want you to go, but I understand why you have to." She gave her sister one last hug, not sure when she will be seeing her next. "I love you, Lizzy." She whispered.

Annalise smiled before pulling away. "I love you too, Meli. I promise I'll see you as soon as I can." She gave her sister one last smile before she left her room and the house.

Once she left the mansion behind, she made sure to avoid the busier parts of town. She didn't want to run into the authorities and have it turn from a happy day to a very annoying day. She hopes that her crew is ready to set sail as they have definitely stayed longer than she wanted them to. She walked down the bustling docks, greeting people with a friendly smile as she passed them. Even though she is always nice, sometimes people really weren't her strong suit. People are usually greedy, unkind, rude, and only think of themselves. Sure, she can be greedy and whatnot, but that isn't who she truly is. She only does it because she is a pirate and people expect that of her.

Besides, why should she treat people with respect if they are only going to treat her like she is dirt?

She stepped onto her ship, seeing that her crew is bustling around to put items away. At least they were ready to sail, which is what she wanted. Her gaze slid towards a man, her hand giving a gesture towards him to raise the anchor. She made her way to the top, standing next to the sailing master as they steered the ship easily out of the port and into the open ocean. She let a sigh out, enjoying being away from the crowded town that is filled with people.

She leaned against the railing, enjoying the feeling of the breeze against her skin and the smell of the salt ocean filling her nose. The sound of waves crashing against the ship is heard and soon a piece of land will not be seen for miles. That is something she enjoys as it is rather peaceful sailing for endless miles on the ocean. The only thing that sometimes ruins it when she is in a bad mood is the sound of people yelling and the sounds of feet pounding against the deck. At least no one is yelling in pain or that would certainly be a problem.

She absolutely loved her ship, not ever wanting anything to happen to it. It was a ship as dark as midnight and the sails were as red as wine. The name Poisoned Curse is etched in cursive into the side of the ship, having it be the same color as the sails. A Mermaid crafted out of oak and colored in black like the ship is attached to the front of it, her hands being propelled out towards the sea with a starfish cupped in her hands. Lanterns are attached around the ship, having them light the deck up once the sun disappears beyond the everlasting horizon. The anchor hangs on the right side of the ship, ready to be released if they come to a stop or they need to make a swift, sharp turn to escape something or someone. Steel canons are on the deck, having them be strapped down to prevent them from rolling around on a stormy day or when it launches a cannonball.

After she made sure everything was good, she went below decks. She opened the captain's quarters and closed the door behind her. She didn't lock it considering her crew knows to knock and wait for her reply before coming in. She went straight to her desk and sat down on the creaky wooden chair. She glanced at the map in front of her, having it be framed with many other papers. Right now, they are sailing towards a treasure that is said to be a myth, a legend that no one believes even exists. Well, she has a feeling it does and she has made it her mission to find it.

"Where the bloody hell could you be hiding?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us