Wolf Play : Cherokee Pride x -Invisible-
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Cherokee Pride x -Invisible-October 5, 2021 09:09 AM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award
-Superheroes-
Plot
A hero and a villain have always been toying with each other, although the villain wasn't a horrible person, they wanted the right things to happen just bad ways of doing it, the hero was there to keep the peace.
The hero and villain also knew each other outside of their super identities, but did not know. The hero liked their friend, who is also the villain, while the villain likes the hero, they do not know is their friend. (Or it can be vice verse, whatever works)
Whenever a really bad guy starts playing his own game and endangering numerous people, even the hero and villain, they are forced to work together while also keeping their identities a secret from someone who knows almost all of their secrets.

Edited at October 13, 2021 08:17 AM by -Invisible-
Cherokee Pride x -Invisible-November 8, 2021 10:28 PM

Cherokee Pride

Neutral

Give Award
The night was calm. Eerily still. It would be unsettling to anyone in their right mind, but who even has that anymore? Commotion was being stirred near a warehouse. Boxes were being shuffled around and men were hurrying around as a burly and ugly looking male barked orders. Clearly he was an a**hole. He grunted and gritted his teeth as he watched the men work. His greasy hair was slicked back, and he had a patchy beard. "Hurry up. This cargo was supposed to be loaded hours ago." he growled. A deep and guttural sound.
A few moments passed and no one noticed the crouched figure in the skylight. A sleek and curvy feminine figure. Red and black colored leather slung to her skin, leaving little to the imagination. Straps criss crossed over her abdomen, and connected to the bottoms. Which consisted of red underwear-looking, with buckles keeping it strapped to her legs, with over the knee high black boots. A small form of a half skirt protected her from flashing everyone her hiney, but that was about as conservative as it got. Her blonde hair was styled up in a messy bun, with a black mask embroidering her face. Green eyes watched, waiting to make a move. The men were so confident no one knew they were here. Once she made her move, surely the cops would be incoming in no less than a few minutes. She needed an escape plan in case they showed up. Even worse, she needed a better one in case the handsome devil of an arch nemesis showed up.
Scarlet Vex took a step back and raised her hands. The hinges on the window snapped and crackled and ripped away from the invisbible force. Slinging the panes of glass out of her way, she leaped down from her perch. Using her telekinesis to keep her from crashing into the ground and instead floated down in a very delicate manner. A smirk painted on her lips. Deep green gaze shimmering with delight as she watched the men scatter to either flee or find a defensive position.
"Kill her!" The gnarly man snarled. Moving to place himself into protection.
Scarlet rolled her eyes and walked over to one fo the boxes that had been abandoned by the men moving them. She could hear whimpering and crying inside. Her anger hissed inside her. Just as she has suspcted. Whirling on her opponents as a few aimed to lunge at her. Nimbly dodging their attacks, she somersaulted backwards. Uppercutting one man in the chin. He reeled backwards and grasped his mouth. But she didn't have anytime to recover before another man was wailing punches at her hand. She sidestepped, and used her powers to pick him up and hurl him at the man she just kicked. Swiftly moving out of the way of that position, she flipped herself backwards and out of grasping reach of her attackers before flinging throwing knives at many of the assailants. Hearing the satisfied gurgles of them fighting for their life as the blade embedded in their necks. She moved her attention to the next wave of people trying to defend their boss. Whether or not they wanted to participate, that didn't matter. She'd kill every last one of them if she had to.
Bodies littered around the floor and based on the shouting, she could only assume police had been notified. Most likely goody-two-shoes as well. She had to act quick or this whole mission would be a bust. Running over to the boxes, she ripped the door free to expose the shivering bodies of younger people. Males and females alike. They stared at her through frigthened eyes and curled against themselves in ravaged clothes. This sight only further fueled her anger. She audibly hissed and stomped away from the box. Ripping a few others free as she moved past. The cops would surely search the boxes when they got here but for now she needed to grab that pr*ck of a human being. He didn't even deserve the title associated with his gender.
The gross man had barricaded himself in a room. Desperately ringing for help. The blonde haired women stared at the door he was behind. She could hear all the abhorrent thoughts swirling in his brain.
'This is totally not fair! We were behind schedule! Everything would be settled and I'd be rich if we had kept our pace up!'
Scarlet Vex scrunched her nose up and looked around. She wantde to terrify this man before she killed him. The invisible force eminating from her hands sought out a large metal cart. Most likely used to move the boxes easier. Flinging the cart through the door, she heard him yelp. Moving into the doorway, a gun whirled to face her. Her eyes widened and she barely had time to duck before the bullet whizzed just where her frame had been. Throwing herself forward, she catapulted into the horrible person. Sending both of them flying back and the gun flew from his grasp. Scarlet leaped back to her feet and sent a hard punch directly into his nose, which began to pour blood. Taking a step back she raised her hands. One hand outstretched towards the man, his feet raised off the ground and he pleaded aloud as he stared at her horridly. Her other hand placed firmly on her hip. Eyes ablaze with fury as she stared at him writhing. Then, with a scoff, her fingers flicked up and down, up and down. The man floating through the air with each motion. Except it wasn't a pleasant floating. He was being slammed from the ceiling to the floor, and back over again until his body was bruised and beat up. But he wasn't dead.
Scarlet dropped him with a heavy thud. His mouth gasping for air as his lungs struggled to expand. Unsheathing her a tiny blade, she walked up. Grabbing the back of his head so he had to stare her directly in the eyes. Planting the sliver of a blade right in the soft part of his neck, just above his collarbone. He gasped and tried to scream but no sound arouse. His mouth began to fill with blood, but death would not release him. This was going to be a slow and painful death.
Relinquishing from her victory she hurried back to the main part of the warehouse where the young people were beginning to peer out of their prisons and look for salvation. Red and blue lights illuminated the outside walls. Cursing aloud, Scarlet looked for her open skylight. Facing her palms down, she pushed herself off the ground and placed gently on the roof of the building. Glancing around, she found a place to lower herself onto the ground out of the sight of the cops. Shuffling herself into the shadows, she kept herself pressed low. Now she just had to get all the way across town to her home without anybody seeing her.
She really needs to start Spider-Man-ing this and bringing a bag of stuff. With a fluent motion, she was sulking along the shadows. Moving as quickly and quietly as she could. The night was going to be setting soon and she had work in a few hours. Great. Back to mundane normal life.
Cherokee Pride x -Invisible-November 21, 2021 07:10 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

12Why did it always have to be dark, when he went creeping around the city? Perhaps this was all a false alarm, he hoped, as he kept his back against a wall and crept quietly through the shadows. He hadn't heard any disturbance yet, so he hadn't gone invisible yet. When he heard slamming objects, he picked up his pace. He never seemed to get there in time. He carried his usual tools on him, but he knew that Scarlet Vex would be expecting them. It was hard to surprise her nowadays. While he could often catch her off guard, it didn’t last nearly as long as he needed it to. He had his tools belted along his waist and a crossbow and quiver slung over one arm. It wouldn’t take him long to slide it into the correct position for defense.

Coming closer, he realized that there were wailing sirens, which covered up any human noises. He would have to move even quicker, so he could get out and not be caught. Being in between Scarlet Vex and the city police was not a welcome idea. He tried to follow her footsteps, but he had no idea where he was going. It was a relief that this time around he wasn't caught in her crosshairs which meant she could control him and do what she wanted to him. If he didn't find her, this time he believed he would return home without bruises. There was more chance of him tripping and injuring himself, if he went invisible, so he took the risk to go in his visible form. He wanted to call out for her, but he knew she would take advantage of the lack of surprise. She would sense him coming without her giving a warning unless she zoned out that badly.

It was a relief going out and not getting extra unnecessary bruises. When he realized that the police were too close behind him, he gave up the chase, and melted into the darkness. Man! He had missed her, and she had left him bodies laying around. How was he going to tell Liane about this without giving it away? Maybe mention what he had heard on the news? How was he ever going to get one step ahead of her?

3+++++++3

The next morning he was dressed in his work clothing. It was pretty plain, so that he wouldn't ruin it working on machinery. It was cheaper to take a bus instead of driving, paying for gas, and a parking spot all day. He headed around the building, asking people if they had jobs they needed or wanted him for. He also would lean in and listen to machines. On rare occassions these little personal checks he did himself meant he would catch a machine before a normal person would. While he normally worked in this government office, he also got commissioned from time to time at a newspaper office. Sometimes they needed someone who was quicker than their guy, and sometimes he didn't have anything to do in his own building. It was one of the ways he got news.

This morning, he kept one eye on the clock, because he might miss something important and it was a sign of him being organized. It was a whole other level to remember what he was supposed to do at which time. In addition he knew around the time that Liane would get a break, and he had determined to have his break coincide. It wasn't a long one, but he took whatever he could get. There had been no reason for him to really get to know her, so he felt nervous and uncomfortable asking her on a date. He wasn't sure what he was waiting for. Nothing could happen at the rate he was moving.

He was smiled, as he passed a sunlit corrider. At the end was a large window, which let in streaming sunlight and a view upon a blue sky. He worked on bigger machinery in the basement where there were no windows. Other days, there were little problems throughout the whole building. Today, he ignored all of the ones that didn't have someone higher in the hierarchy than him calling on him and brought her a drink. He had learned what she preferred a long time ago, and every now and then he would bring it to her.

"Good morning Liane," he passed it to her hoping she was thirsty and willing to take something from him. "How are you? How's work? Life at home? It's been pretty quiet this morning. Not too many things have broken down. Is there anything around here I can help you with?" He noticed that a few heads turned, as he wasn't supposed to hang around here. Although a part of him wanted Liane to know that he had feelings for her, he also wasn't sure how to broach that conversation.

Once in a blue moon, he would get women in different areas at work a drink. It might look like he was a womanizer, but to him it was worth it as he thought it kept his feelings concealed from everyone. At the very least, it kept him on good terms with many of the women he encountered regularly. Perhaps a few of the oblivious airheaded ones that didn't know Liane might feel flattered at his attention, however, others knew differently although it did confuse them why he would get them a drink.

"I was watching the news about this villain. A lot of bodies were found dead. I'm not sure if the police will ever find anything." This part was awkward for him, but most people would mention Variable's name in a conversation that involved Scarlet Vex. It wasn't that he was trying to gather fame and glory, but it was a normal reaction, especially for someone who watched the news, so to maintain his cover, he felt like he had to try to act normal.

"I can't believe Variable didn't do anything. What was he waiting for? Why didn't he get there sooner? If he's a superhero, he needs to do more saving." On the way home last night, he had almost been snagged by a policeman, as he had been berating himself for not getting there in time.

"I wonder what the purpose of her actions is. Anyway, I'm glad to see you. Is there anything else I could get you?" He made a mental note to ask anyone within the area if they needed something as well to try to maintain that neutralness.

Cherokee Pride x -Invisible-December 5, 2021 11:30 PM

Cherokee Pride

Neutral

Give Award
Scarlet Vex had made it home after what seemed like an eternity of stalking through the shadows. She'd only hit one snag when a group of thugs in an alley thought it would be a good idea to rush her. This would be another surprise for the cops... when they found the bodies. Why did they think it'd be a good idea to charge at a woman that clearly resembles the town's infamous villain? Oh right, because they're stupid.
Once she was safe inside the walls of her apartment, she stripped off the clingy red and black leather suit. Leaving it laying in the washroom so she could clean it up and inspect it for damage when she wasn't so tired. Releasing her blonde hair from the messy bun and taking a quick shower to rid the stink of human trafficker blood off her, she slipped into her bed and succumbed to sleep in a matter of seconds.
An alarm blaring startled her awake. Groggily, green eyes blinked to focus on the time on her phone. "Sh*t!"
She cursed aloud and threw herself from the bed. She turned eher alarm off and hurried into her bathroom to start on her hair and makeup. Every spare chance she got, she'd flick her hand to use her powers to straighten up where she went, or start pulling clothing out from the closet and drawers. Her hair looked like a wavy mess, and she could barely fit in time for a natural face of makeup, before she bounded back into her room to pull on a bright red blouse, and pair it with a black pencil skirt. Obviously she had a favorite color scheme. She slipped on a pair of black wedges, grabbed her phone and small clutch, and hurried out the door.
She didn't even take the time to find a cab or an uber, only walked as quickly as her feet would take her without running to the building of her work.
Her stomach was growling at her when she reached her office, but at least she wasn't late. She'd just have to suck it up until lunch. A voice disrupted her grumpy thoughts when she looked up to see her friend, Jabari. Her smile instantly brightening. "Oh my gosh! You're a lifesaver!" she exclaimed. Happily taking the cup of coffee from her friend. She was almost constantly drinking coffee at the office, but how he managed to find out exactly what kind she liked was astounding. She took a sip and savoured the warm liquid for a moment before sweeping her gaze over the papers on her desk.
"I've just been up to the same old, same old. I need to start looking into a house or a condo. Somewhere more permanent. How have you been?" she responded nonchalantly as she moved to reorganize her papers. Absentmindedly, she grabbed the remote and flicked the tv on in her office. She usually kept it on some form of comedy show.
Her shuffling stopped when he mentioned the events of last night. Damn, word moved fast. Attempting to act like his topic of conversation hadn't phased her, she sat in her chair. She pointed at one of the lush lounge chairs across from her desk. "Sit if you would like." she offered to the male. Before hesitantly responding. "I'm not sure why Variable wasn't there- I mean, didn't show up there." she quickly corrected herself and cursed under her breath. She was a villain, how was she not better at talking about this as Liane. It was a strange phenomenon for her. As Liane, she was calm and sneaky and often playing the innocent, dumb, beautiful blonde role so people wouldn't pay her much mind. But as Scarlet Vex, she was a confident bad*ss to boil it down. She demanded attention anywhere she went, and enjoyed it too.
Frowning slightly at the last question, "I think she's just trying to do the dirty work no one else has the balls to do." Liane spoke before she even thought and immediately mentally facepalmed herself. She was never that boldly outspoken. "In my opinion at least. I mean, she only kills the people who aren't doing very legal things." she quickly chided in the last part to cover her tracks.
Shaking her head, "I can't think of anything else, thank you for the coffee though." she smiled, attempting to veer away from the conversation of Scarlet Vex and Variable.
Cherokee Pride x -Invisible-December 19, 2021 01:17 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

He raised a brow. "Just because she is doing bad things to bad people doesn't mean she gets to be judge, jury, and executioner. It's dangerous to have someone thinking that they can determine that they are the only ones who knows right from wrong, and it's just dangerous to have someone out there with that much power without being monitered. Especially, since she doesn't demonstrate retraint. I would imagine it wouldn't take near as much courage to do things, if you were able to move things with your mind. I'd be willing to hear her side of the story. She isn't so far out there, that I would think she wouldn't have an explanation, but killing people has to stop. It isn't her right to go around taking lives."

He frowned realizing he had gotten way to passionate. "Sorry. Yeah, no problem.” He tried to make it sound like getting coffee wasn’t a big deal. His eyes were focused on fiddling with his hands, and he missed her odd wording. He took a seat where she told him to. He looked around furtively certain that someone would send him along his way to deal with something else instead of chatting. "Sure you have time to talk? I'm a little worried someone will tell us off."

“I can’t wait to go out tonight. It’s been a while since I got to do something fun and relaxing. Do you know if everyone can make it? Where do you think we’ll go tonight? Bowling, someone’s house for board or card games? Maybe we could try that dance place over there on tenth.”

Someone came up with a brow raised. "Don't you have better things to do? Get a move on and let her work." He winced at her before standing to leave. He waved as he hurried off to at least look busy. Other people in this part of the office waved. "See you later."

After work was over he headed home for a quick shower, and then he changed to something nicer than his work clothes. He was dressed comfortably, but he was trying to look nice since they were going to eat Thai food and then check out the dancing studio across the way. He got into his car and headed over there. He waved at his friend as he got out of his car, and hurried to catch up to them. Some of them were already inside and they had gotten a large table so they could sit together. "What's good to eat here? I normally don't come to this kind of place?" Everyone was too busy chatty and catching up, and they didn't hear him. He sat there quietly until he saw Leane. "Hey!" he smiled. There was a seat open next to him and Robert or by Lizzy and Carl.

"Something hold you up? We haven't ordered yet." The waitress had just come to start taking orders. He settled on some kind of noodle and water with lemon, but he had no idea what it would be like. "What do you normally eat here?" he asked her. "Or do you come to this type of place? How was the rest of your work day?" He had put a little thought into Leane's words, when he had time to think in the shower. She had seemed rather favorable to Scarlet Vex, and he wasn't sure why. The main reason why he had gotten involved was because he didn't want Scarlet to go around killing people. However, if she was governed more and followed the laws in the land, perhaps he could get behind her as well.

"Oh...chopsticks. I was never very good at using those." The group had started talking about the way they should all only use chopsticks. They tried to make it sound like a game, and he didn't quite understand the reasoning behind it. "What do you think about the dancing? I wonder if the people there will pair people, or if we'll just kinda figure it out once we get over there." Most of them were still quite young and single. A few of them were married couples in the group. More of them had a special other they had brought with them, but didn't work at the same place.

Soon the food was brought, and he began the challenge of trying to use chopsticks without slurping and appearing to have no ability to eat. "Mmm. Pretty good." He nodded his head in approval. For a while it was quiet as everyone was chowing down. They soon headed over the dancing placee. Jabari felt like he had two left feet, and he was sure to step on his dance partner's toes multiple times. What if he fell flat on his face? He looked around for an open partner.

Cherokee Pride x -Invisible-January 12, 2022 10:49 PM

Cherokee Pride

Neutral

Give Award
Liane stared at the latex suit on the faceless manakin. The deep red and black colors glinting at her from the soft light of her bedroom. Should she take it with her tonight? Would she need it? They were just going for food and dancing. Surely she wouldn't have to change into Scarlet.
Frowning, the blonde turned away and walked into her bathroom. Patting her hair as she adjusted the wavy curls to sit how they wanted to, she continued to get ready. Doing her makeup as quickly as she could, she accentuated her green eyes with a gold and brown smokey eye, a light face of foundation and contour, and partnered it up with a deep red lipstick. She had to look the part if she "accidentally" ended up as Scarlet Vex tonight.
Slipping on her outfit for the night, a jumpsuit with black bellbottoms, and a red sleeveless top. Finishing by slipping on her boots she wore as Scarlet, besides, her pant legs were long enough to cover her shoes up. Who would see it?
Walking back out in her room, her gaze wavered back over to the suit.
"Oh, what the he**." she finally gave in and walked over to pull the suit free from it's place. Neatly folding it up in the thin case she'd makeshifted for it, she slipped it in a larger purse to conceal it. She normally never carried a purse and hated them, but it was the only option for the time being. Maybe she should try to find some cool way to carry her suit around in a less conspicuous way.
Hurrying out the front door she started down the sidewalk towards the location mostly everyone else was already there. She had a reputation for being late to most things. She didn't do it on purpose, but sometimes just gets distracted too easily or is too indesicive and lost track of time. She walked as quickly as she could without appearing like she was in a hurry. Keeping her purse as close as possible to her. She really wasn't worried about someone stealing it from her, she knows she could easily get it back. It was more of a comfort to her. Liane had become to rely on her alter ego a little too much. Scarlet was powerful and got things done. Liane was quiet and observed.
She could hear the joyous atmosphere before she rested her green gaze on it. The building was lively and people were bustling and talking. Spotting her group, she quickly bounded over. Smiling a greeting to a few of the people she actually socialized with and took a seat next to Jabari and a few others he was conversing with. Mostly she was overlooked though. Which gave her the perfect opportunity to study everyone and pick through their minds. She never could read Jabari's though. Which was strange, but she didn't dwell on that phenomena long.
She'd eaten at this place a few times and easily decided on a dish of potstickers. She liked to stick with familiar foods. She tried to keep her head down and avoid attention as much as possible while everyone ate. Although the constant noise was starting to bug her.
Luckily, the dancing place was only a few buildings down. Liane followed behind as everyone mingled over. Excited to try out the new place, it was new to everyone since it was only built a couple weeks ago. But a noise disturbance along the sliver of cracked pavement between the buildings caught her attention. She paused to stare at it. No one noticed her. People were so caught up with their incessant need to talk. All they did was talk.
Her distaste in people was evident, even as Liane she didn't like being around them. Does that justify murder? Debatable.
Glancing back to the group to make sure they had all jumbled in the doors, Liane began to wiggle her small frame through the corridor. Keeping her breathing as light as possible. She wasn't a large person, but even she was having to suck in as much as she could to slip through the crack.
Stopping at the end, she waited. Listening. When a hand grabbed her throat and yanked her from her hiding.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us