Wolf Play : Dagger PackxShadow Sages
Chatbox
 distant-lands
05:33:34 katy | beetle
Vah,
well that's good at least! i've never had an issue with gluten but i'm lactose intolerant and have been accidentally "poisoned" a few times xD
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:32:46 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Ooh
Yay!
I'm immediately going there!
 Zeraphia
05:32:25 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Very nice!!

Katy

Haha--I mean, I deifnitely have brain fog and a bit of rumblies but it hasn't been too terrible. So I'm thinking it was a very "light" contaminationing
 distant-lands
05:32:05 katy | beetle
Pyro,
my bad, lol! it's uploaded to my forum art gallery too ^^
 Zeraphia
05:31:47 Vah was attacked
Nez

Oh man. Of course it's leaking in the one singular place that you definitely don't want it to leak by.
 distant-lands
05:31:41 katy | beetle
Vah,
i just need to finish it before the 24hrs is up </3 i had big ideas and now it's time to execute them, lol.

awh that's not good! hopefully you feel alright
 Hallow's Eve
05:31:18 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I'm doing good! I finally got the wolf I have been talking about customized!
 Nez.ity
05:30:44 
Vah

I never liked the bed frame so I pretended to be upset about it breaking lmao! I want something a bit more fancier.

The leak. Well, its not bad but my boyfriend thinks moving certain things around will get his Xbox wet and damaged due to it.
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:30:08 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Deviant art🥲
I can't view 😭😭

But I want to
 Zeraphia
05:30:04 Vah was attacked
Nez

Agh, eat some for me please!! I miss Zaxby's.

Hallow

Not bad, how are you?
 Zeraphia
05:29:43 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD take your time, I'm not too much of a hurry.

Been going pretty okay, I think. I might've gotten glutened from my sister on accident.
 Hallow's Eve
05:29:23 Hallow, Eve
How are you Zera?
 Nez.ity
05:29:10 
Just bought some Zaxbys >:]

Munch time
 distant-lands
05:29:07 katy | beetle
Pyro,
feast your eyes on this
-Click-

Vah,
hello! i'm doing alright, just working on some custom adopts before i start lining this piece for the OC design game >:)

how's it going for you today? :)
 Zeraphia
05:29:04 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ah man! I think the bed frame is the worst part of that whole thing. They're so stupid expensive for no reason at all.

Hopefully the ceiling leak isn't too big of a problem?
 Nez.ity
05:28:17 
Vah

It did. Although we have a leak in the ceiling and our bed frame broke. So I'm chilling with the mattress on the ground lmao!
 Zeraphia
05:28:15 Vah was attacked
Heya!
 Hallow's Eve
05:28:01 Hallow, Eve
Hey Zera!
 Zeraphia
05:27:40 Vah was attacked
Katy!

How goes it?
 Zeraphia
05:27:29 Vah was attacked
Nez

Awh that's fantastic! I hope the move went well?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Dagger PackxShadow SagesOctober 4, 2021 07:19 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not Dagger or Shadow. But, please, feel free to follow along

Plot
For years, the three Tri-Kingdoms of the elf land have been at peace. A sort of rivalry has lasted between the three Kingdoms, but for the most part there is a long sort of peace. But when an Ancient Power is released and the dead from Hell are rising, all rivalry must be put aside to defeat these dreadful creatures. But as the war rages on, the Tri-Kingdoms have to figure out a new way to defeat the undead. The elf who released the Ancient Power has been captured and is now no longer alive. With no-one left with the ability to control the Ancient Power, there is no-one to undo the terrible crime committed.

But when it turns out the princess of the biggest kingdom, Aphuton, has the ability to control the Ancient Power, the news spreads quickly. She is immediately thrown into training to learn the ability to control it. But when the princes of the other two kingdoms start to fall for her, she not only has to worry about saving the Tri-Kingdoms, but also about choosing the right prince without upsetting the wrong Kingdom.

Roles
Dagger-Female
Shadow-Male

Edited at October 4, 2021 07:24 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxShadow SagesOctober 4, 2021 07:21 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kingdoms

Aphuton
History
Born of a small village, this kingdom grew stronger and stronger. But with so many wanting to be a leader, there was a lot of bloodshed, and finally there was a competition held. Now it is tradition for that if a royal's bloodline ends with no heir, then candidates compete and whoever wins the competition becomes the new King. So far there hasn't been a competition for the role since the very first one. But occasionally there will be ones for other roles.
Language
Aenpuliya
Accent
Aphution
First Leaders
King Como
Queen Dione
Current Leaders
King Ohulzu
Queen Rharenva
Current Heir
Heir Prince Irzirn Ordrus
Race
Mainly Dark Elves
Rank
Largest in the Tri-Kingdom
Specializes
Animals
Royal Family Colors
Royal blue and black

Etirus
History
Etirus was originally of the small village of Aphuton when the competition was held. However, a few elves decided they didn't want to be part of the kingdom and went off to start their own. It was a slow progress, but slowly and surely the kingdom became stronger. Etirus is a powerful kingdom no matter the fact they are still somewhat small.
Language
Eecdish
Accent
Etrition
First Leaders
King Cato
Queen Aegaea
Current Leaders
King Zelphar
Queen Ynaselle
Current Heir
Heir Prince Thallan Cairona
Race
Mainly Light Elves
Rank
Second largest in Tri-Kingdom
Specializes
Traded goods
Royal Family Colors
Gold and red

Cinao
History
Ciano's first King and Queen came from a far away kingdom, running away from their kingdoms to be together. At first elves were reluctant to join two rouge royals who had run away from their kingdom and duties to be together. However the kingdom grew and grew, though small. They learned how to create weapons to help protect and defend themselves.
Language
Cyoapati
Accent
Cination
First Leaders
King Hiro
Queen Mareen
Current Leaders
King Viro
Queen Dythi
Current Heir
Heir Prince Mion Kouzai
Race
Mainly Wood Elves
Rank
Smallest of Tri-Kingdom
Specializes
Weapons
Royal Family Colors
Green and grey
While each kingdom has their own special language, there is one universal langauge all elves can speak so the different kingdoms can talk to each other. That language is called Thoacese

Edited at October 4, 2021 07:31 PM by Dagger Pack

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Information About Elves

Dark Elves
Sterotypical Looks
Dark elves are typically tall at least 5'11 or taller. While their bodies are slender with a bit of bulk on them, so a little bit bulkier then a twig. Dark elf skin usually has some kind of darkish hue to it, if not fully black. While their eyes are a dark color like black, dark green, dark blue, etc. Dark elf hair is also usually a dark shade or color like black, etc. Their faces are sharply angled and they have sharp-pointed ears.
Abilites
Like all elves, dark elves have superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, and quick reflexes
Magic
Dark elf magic consists of shapeshifting, teleporting, projecting black energy blasts. While they are also naturally resistant to fire and have the ability to call upon the Ancestor's Wrath to surround themselves in fire. Dark elves can also wield fire and travel through shadows which they call shadow traveling. Which is when they can pretty much melt into a shadow and pop up in another place in it's shadow.

Light Elves
Sterotypical Looks

Light Elves are taller and slimmer then Dark Elves and Wood Elves. Their skin is usually a paleish color or some are just milky white. While some Light Elves' skin is a little bit of both. Light Elf eyes are a light color, not many have white eyes as usually they are like a light grey, sky blue, light green, etc. While their hair is usally a light grey and as they get older start to turn more stark white. Light Elves faces are more sharply angled then a Dark Elves, and their ears are also sharply pointed.
Abilites
Like all elves, light elves have superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, and quick reflexes
Magic
Light Elf magic consists of shapeshifting, teleporting, projecting white energy blasts. While they are also capable of breathing underwater, calling upon the Ancestor's Wrath to control any form of water or wind, although wind is a weaker and harder element for Light Elves to control. While they also can control lightning or nature, but it is a bit harder for them to control lightning or nature.

Wood Elves
Sterotypical Looks
Wood Elves are still considered tall, however they are shorter then Light and Dark elves. While they are also bulkier then the other two Eleven races. Wood Elf skin is usually tanner and rougher then the other two Eleven races, by being a sort of copper-like hue. Their eyes are usually shades or brown, green, or even rarer hazel. While Wood Elf hair is usually black or brown, with rare cases of blonde or copper red. Wood Elves faces are more round then sharp, at least compared to their Eleven brethen the Light and Dark Elves. However their ears are still sharply pointed.
Abilites
Like all elves, wood elves have superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, and quick reflexes
Magic
Wood Elf magic consists of shapeshifting, teleporting, projecting brown/green energy blasts. They have the ability to call upon the Ancestor's Wrath to control nature and anything that is within earth like metal although it is hard for them to do and requires a lot of energy. Wood Elves are naturally resistance to poision and while their magic is easier to learn for them since they are naturally in-tune with nature, some still takes years of practice and training.
Extra
While most elves can wield magic, most are only able to wield like two or three kinds. Only the royal family of each kingdom have the ability to wield all the kinds of magic of their race. While half-bloods are weaker then purebloods. Like a light-dark elf wouldn't be able to shadow travel as easily as a full blooded dark elf, it would most likely take more effort and energy.

Edited at October 4, 2021 07:34 PM by Dagger Pack

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dagger's Character

Personal Information
Full Name
Eshere Ordrus
Meaning of Name
Eshere means Dark Elf
Ordrus means Royal Lineage
Nickname/Aliases
Trickster(By Zelnes)
Loki(By her family)
Princess(By elves)
Your Highness(By elves)
Place of Birth
Aphuton, Uacrera
Birthday
July 25
Zodiac Sign
Leo
Species
Elf
Race
Dark Elf
Religion
Aethist
Rank
Princess
Kingdom
Aphuton
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual

Appearance
Height
6'0
Weight
130 lbs
Typical Clothing
Most the time she is in simple yet elegant royal dresses, often lighter colors to contrast her dark skin tone. But every so often she wears darker colors. The dresses' always reach her ankles when she is sitting, as Eshere does not like showing a lot of skin. Her shoes are also flat footed fancy tennis-shoes. Eshere is not one for a lot of jewlery, but she does wear a little bit. In her hair, Eshere wears a black vine crown which is threaded through her hair. While she wears one ring on her right pointer finger, the gem is black with the royal stamp of her family is on it, the ring is a Ordrus Princess heirloom. Eshere also wears a iron chain around her neck, while the pendant is made of metal. The shape of the pendant is a rare flower called a Death Rose, which is a thorny rose that is pure black and legended to cure death.

Whenever she gets the chance, Eshere dresses in modern simple clothes. Dark toned short sleeve shirts, with often grey or black slightly formal sweat-like pants. With black tennis shoes. Still wearing all her jewlery, though sometimes the Princess manages to escape her vine crown.
Skin Tone
A milky tan with a dark hue
Body Type
Slender and aristocratic
Shape of Face
Sharp like face, with a sharp jawline. Ears curve up into sharp points at the end
Hair Color
Black
Hair Style
Long that is often braided with a black vine crown threaded among the hair
Eye Color
Dark blue eyes, that grow black when angry
Defining Features
Her cheekbones and jawline are the most defined features about her. Both sharp and slight;y angled giving her a strangely beautiful look.
Scars/Deformities
She has one random scar on her shoulder, which is hidden either by the sleeves of her informal clothes. Or make-up whenever she is in the sleeveless dresses. Eshere's scar is a fern leaf-shape on her right shoulder. No one knows how she got it and she refuses to explain how she recieved the scar.
Birthmarks
No birthmark
Tattoo's
Small tattoo of a black crown on the inside of her right wrist to signal her rank as a Princess. While there is a sword interwined with the crown to signal her family symbol; the royal family, Ordrus.
Eyesight
20/20 on both eyes. Either naturally or by some kind of magic, Eshere does not know
Left/Right/Ambidextrous
Right handed, though she has been attempting to learn to write left handed

Personality(Out of 10, which is highest score)
Strength
7/10
Stamina
8/10
Speed
7/10
Social Skills
10/10
Only because she is a Princess, bred to serve her people
Cooking
0/10
She refuses to set foot in a kitchen after she almost burned it down after she tried cooking one.
Humor
9/10
She isn't called Loki/Trickster for her royal speeches!
Jealous
5/10
She doesn't often get jealous, as she has no reason to
Empathy
6/10
She truly has a hard time being empathic, but she tries!
Passion
5/10
She has to like it or she just doesn't really care
Charisma
7/10
She inheirted it from her parents
Creativity
4/10
Confidence
5/10
She struggles sometimes, especially with Iscuri gone
Knowledge
9/10
She spent most of her childhood in a castle room sitting before a instructor of some sort
Hygiene
10/10
Laziness
3/10
Her parents refuse to let their children be lazy, but sometimes she can
Fashion
2/10
Eshere can match colors, but she is usually very simple
Introvert
1/10
Not many Princess' are shy
Extrovert
8/10
Eshere may not be a introvert, but she isn't exactly the chattiest person in the Tri-Kingdoms
Patience
6/10
She tries to hold her patience, but sometimes it doesn't work
Scary
5/10
Only when it comes to defending/protecting her friends, family, and kingdom
Mean
1/10
She's more firm and straight forward then mean
Fun
10/10
Eshere likes pranks and jokes
Quirks/Habits
-Sometimes when she is thinking, subconciously she tips her head sideways like a dog
-If she gets nervous, she likes to chew on something
-When Eshere gets anxious, her knee/heel bounces up and down swiftly and she doesn't even realize it does that
Mental Problems
A medium case of depression because of Iscuri's death. As well as a small case of PTSD because of what caused Iscuri's death, though she manages to hide it. Somewhere between small and medium case of anxiety.
Extra
Eshere is very bipolar, not in to bad of a way. As sometimes she can come off as sweet, kind, generous, loving, gentle, and very leniant. Everything a Princess should be. Although sometimes, Eshere can be very firm, a bit harsh, a bit pushy and commanding, and stern. Though a few traits seem to stay the same no matter her mood swings such as she is usually fair, wise, somewhat quiet unless she feels the need to talk, and very serious about the protection of her family and kingdom. She is very fiercely devoted to her kingdom. But even this Princess has a kid side, playing so many pranks and jokes she had been nicknamed Loki. This Princess also has a hidden side that no one but Iscuri and Eshere has seen.

Relationships
Mother
Queen Rharenva Ordrus
Relationship With Mother
Above average
Father
King Ohulzu Ordrus
Relationship With Father
Average
Sisters
Princess Alephro(Twin to Iscuri)
Princess Envudo Ordrus
Relationships With Sisters
Alephro-Avergae
Envudo-Average
Ages
Alephro-21
Envudo-15
Brothers
Heir Prince Irzirn Ordrus
Prince Iscuri Ordrus(Twin to Alephro)
Relationships With Brothers
Irzirn-Average
Iscuri-Above Average
Ages
Irzirn-23
Iscuri-Died at the age of 19
Other Family
Distant cousins, aunts, uncles
Relationships With Other Family
Doesn't talk with them
Ages
Varies
Other Relationships
Zelnes Bhuzrot(Best Friend-Common Elf)
Relationships With Others
Zelnes-Above Average
Ages
Zelnes-20

Favorites/Least Favorites
Fav Color
Blue
Least Fav Color
Yellow
Fav Food
Lembas, Elven Bread(LOTR refrence)
Least Fav Food
Fish
Fav Activity
Hunting
Least Fav Activity
Handling the royal court

Miscellaneous
Bad Habits
-Chewing her nails
-Rubbing at her arms when nervous
Talents/Special Skills
Unlike some elves who rely on their magic solely, Eshere chooses to strength her abilities and weapons. She works on swordsmanship and has learned some cool moves and tricks. While Eshere has been learning how to shoot a compound bow, and while it's been a progress, it has been moving pretty good. She has mastered the basics, and Eshere has begun learning to shoot moving targets at different speeds.

Eshere is also a good singer, though she refuses to sing in front of anyone. While her memory is pretty good, and Eshere has begun to learn magic to entertain and prank her friends and family.
Abilites
Like all elves, she has the superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, and reflexes of a normal elf.
Weapons
-Narcoleptic, the Blade of Insanity(Legendary cursed blade of the Ordrus royal family)
-Silentsong, the Bow of Songs(Long compound bow specially made for Eshere)
Magic
She is a powerful user of Dark Magic, much like the rest of the royal family. With the magical ability to shapeshift, teleport, project black energy blasts. She is also naturally resistance to fire, and can call upon the Ancestor's wrath to control and surround herself in fire. While she has another secret magic ability that no one, not even Eshere herself, knows she has. An ability called the Ancient Power.
Strengths
-Eshere's magic and abilities
-Eshere's abilities with weapons
-Her knowledge
Weaknesses
-When her mouth runs quicker then her mouth
-Water(Since her natural element is fire)
-Poision
-Long range fighting(As most Dark Elves are trained in close range fighting and her bow skills are still a work in progress)
Allergies
No known allergies
Languages
Aenpuliya
Thoacese
Accent
Aphution
Hobbies
-Pranking her family/friends
-Training and honing her sword/bow skills
-Helping her father settle court matters
-Hanging out in the kingdom with Zelnes
-Horseback riding
-Watching the soliders train
Quote/Mantra
"My philosophy is worrying means you suffer twice."
-Hanging out with Zelnes
-Pretending to not be a Princess ocasionally
-Eshere prefers the night time(Like most Dark Elves)
-Training
-Nature
-Exploring
Dislikes
-Having to pretend to be a perfect Princess all the time in public
-Being forced to do something she doesn't like
-When she is forced to sit there and do nothing
-Being stuck in the castle all day

Pets
Name
Irgruc
Appearance
Pitch black large, pretty much just a large dog, hellhound with bright red eyes. Nearing the age of five, he is very sleek and muscular from playing and wrestling with the other hellhounds of the castle.
Personality
Irgruc is a sweet boy, pretty much a puppy. He loves to beg and get belly scratches. Like his owner, he is very mischivious and sometimes some elves call him Mini Loki or Little Trickster. But when it comes down to defending Eshere or anyone else of the royal family, the hellhound isn't afraid to kill.
Abilites
Irgruc has the ability of shadow travelling, and he can hide in the shadows. Sometimes he is able to take people with him, but that tires him out. He is able to summoned at will by Eshere, and usually just wanders around the kingdom unless summoned.

Edited at October 4, 2021 07:36 PM by Dagger Pack

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us