Wolf Play : LF: 1x1 Partners | Open
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:22:04 Lil Techy | Techno
g'night chat
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday
 technoblade
01:50:12 Lil Techy | Techno
marsh

Blackphase black is what I wish Mela was ;-;
 starmutt
01:49:30 marsh | they/it
its like more mela than mela lol
 starmutt
01:49:00 marsh | they/it
ahh i see
 technoblade
01:45:56 Lil Techy | Techno
honestly though

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

LF: 1x1 Partners | OpenSeptember 17, 2021 06:58 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Note
This is just me making an updated thread of my previous 1x1 partner thread. If you're curious, I guess.

Welcome! The name is queen, or whatever floats your boat. Right now I'm currently looking for some 1x1 partners, and I will be sorta picky, to be honest. This is just because, I'm, well, me, and what else would you expect? Anyways, moving along to the more important and good stuff!

Rules
-I'm literate to advanced. I type around 700 words to 1k, more if I'm super into the role-play and you give me enough to go off of. I will not be doing a role-play with anything below 300 words - it just isn't my style. I like details and in-depth views of your characters (obviously reading about how your character gets ready in the morning is a bit boring, but you get what I'm referring to). How does your character feel? What do they see? What's going on? Ya know, just give detail.

-Be sure to update me if you're going to go inactive or you're feeling unmotivated - I get it. Life can get hectic at times and you're not always going to want to write. What I do hope though is that you don't ghost me. Just small updates here and there work perfectly fine for me. That being said, post at least once a week. That's it.

-Please donate to the plot. Make up more subplots, worldbuild, move it along, etc. It's boring when the plot doesn't go anywhere, but I would like it if you could keep it at a moderate pace - moving too fast prevents any development, and moving too slow can get boring. I just... Yeah, you get it. Just be considerate with how fast or slow something is moving.

-Obviously don't control my character, be OP, have Gary/Mary Sues, blah blah blah. This should really go without saying, but it happens, so...

That's pretty much it! These are all subject to change though, and you should keep that in mind. I will try my best to keep these all up-to-date whenever I think of a new addition or need to alter something.

Plots
I'm pretty open with plots. Right now I'm most interested in medieval, fantasy, post-apocalyptic, futuristic, survival, etc. I'm always willing to try out something new, so don't be afraid to let me know. Below are some more developed plots I have and can of course be expanded on. They're open to new plot points and expansion. Note that anything that has a strikethrough is already taken and in use. As I think of more plots, I will update them to new, available plots ^^

I.
A ruthless outlaw is confronted by a harmless woman who is willing to help him after a shootout. The outlaw is met with a dillema; either leave this poor woman behind after she willingly helped him and return to his gang, or stay with her to help her in return for her kindness. But after a night of staying at her house to rest, the two decide that they must rely on one another to fight their personal demons.

II.
Werewolves have been in hiding for years since the government started experimenting on them. Their purpose was simply to find out how their DNA allowed them to mutate into their wolf form and what caused it to happen. They had no ill intentions until there was a sudden spike in humans being brutally murdered by the werewolves in their experiment facilities. This caused the government to go on lock-down, and demand that any werewolf found would be killed on sight or taken in and thrown into a small civilization, tucked away in the desert. Muse A and Muse B are sent out from their pack to help retrieve these missing werewolves from this civilization, though the real question is if they can even work together.

III.
Anything post-apocalyptic. I like these plots to be rather character-driven instead of the plot focusing on the world and the zombies. Could be anything, though, and I'm open for suggestions if you're wanting to do something like this.

IV.
After the death of a heir's father, their mission is to kill the person who did it. After setting out on their journey to find them, Muse A becomes clouded as they see the life Muse B has. A family, one of which they had to protect in order to survive. Muse A is unsure of what to do after seeing this, so it is their job to decide. Do they simply confront Muse B and ask why they did it, or do they simply get their revenge? Whatever it is, it will not be pretty.

(Could be set in any time. I have a few ideas regarding time periods/settings).

---

If you're interested, just go ahead and post below with a RP example and whatever else you think is necessary. I will not be doing PM RPs, so please keep that in mind.

---

Current RPs

Edited at December 27, 2021 07:24 PM by queen.
LF: 1x1 Partners | OpenSeptember 17, 2021 07:19 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey! So we have actually RPed before, I dunno if you remember or not!

BUt I'd love to RP! I can meet all your requirements, however one thing I would like to add is I prefer a female in a romantic FxM RP if that is the route your looking for!

I like the idea of topic one, and I might even have some ideas to add to it that could make it more interesting!

If you are interested in RPing with me, please PM me!!
LF: 1x1 Partners | OpenSeptember 17, 2021 07:22 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Dagger@
I sorta remember,, my memory is lowkey shit lmao. I will be sure to PM you!
LF: 1x1 Partners | OpenSeptember 17, 2021 10:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello.

I'd be interested in plot two and four, but if you have any other ideas I'm totally open.

I have a character in development that would fit the fourth plot. I can always write up new ones.

Examples of my writing: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=20&t=75722

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=21&t=72925&p=2592493

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=20&t=71861

Please send me a message if you are interested in discussing things. <3

LF: 1x1 Partners | OpenSeptember 17, 2021 10:56 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
PMed you, Sun ^^
LF: 1x1 Partners | OpenSeptember 18, 2021 01:34 AM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hey queen, I saw your post in the chatbox. I'm always interested if you're looking for role play partners, you can always hit me up if you'd like to role play. I know my writing can be a little boring so no hard feelings if it's a nah. Lol

That werewolf and lost pup one sounds fun though! ^^

LF: 1x1 Partners | OpenSeptember 18, 2021 01:36 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Sirris@
The werewolf one hasn't been taken yet, so we can do that one ;) PM me to discuss some more ^^
LF: 1x1 Partners | OpenSeptember 18, 2021 01:37 AM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Awesome, we can do that one then! ^^ I'll send you a message then!

queen. said:
Sirris@
The werewolf one hasn't been taken yet, so we can do that one ;) PM me to discuss some more ^^

LF: 1x1 Partners | OpenSeptember 18, 2021 01:37 AM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Goodness, sorry! Double post!

Edited at September 18, 2021 01:38 AM by Sirris
LF: 1x1 Partners | OpenSeptember 18, 2021 01:39 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Sirris@
Sounds good~