Wolf Play : Karma x saratank | Pirates
Chatbox
 technoblade
01:32:23 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

I am very protective of my funds. It took me so long to convince myself to even do this.
 Enigma
01:31:38 
@techno
Ah, you can probably host that monthly with those prizes then!

@Continental
Did you want a chim? PM me
 distant-lands
01:31:35 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
that works i guess
 Existence
01:31:09 Exist / Kuskyn
Techy I'm in xD
 technoblade
01:30:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Yes I am planning large prizes for an art contest so prepare yourself.
 Existence
01:29:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I heard large peizes xD
 Continental Wolves
01:29:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Didn't get the chim I wanted but I am now over flowing with SV's so task failed successfully I guess
 distant-lands
01:28:46 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
time to waste all my apples on breeding items because she might die on monday </3 and she's my last G1 producer.
 technoblade
01:25:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

I'm thinking of making the prizes

1st - 50k
2nd - 30k
3rd - 15k
Participation Prize - 1k
 Ghost Queen
01:24:52 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:24:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I looked over cause there was a loud noise and two of the chicks were fighting over a wood chip >.>
 Enigma
01:23:26 
@techno
Clever. I just realized coming back to WP the one thing I can take away from this site other than random useless facts about explore is the art I've collected from friends and the like! That's unlimited art there
 technoblade
01:21:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

It's featured there but yet very few ever read it xD

I have an idea in mind for an art contest of sorts. I wanna give all kinds of artists the chance to win something. Along with getting a fair bit of art for my OCs.
 Enigma
01:19:09 
@techno
My friend your financial progress is featured front and center on your den page xD it is clear as day what your end goal is. It takes a lot of time and PATIENCE! oh god the patience to get so much mush. A question you have to ask yourself is what are you gonna do with it when you hit that milestone?
 distant-lands
01:16:39 katy | beetle
Emmet,
i'll definitely use one of those, thanks!
 distant-lands
01:16:26 katy | beetle
Sal,
thanks for the ideas ^^
 Continental Wolves
01:16:18 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Well now 165 cause I just retired some pups

Katy
Hmm earrings or maybe non flashy head pieces?
 Demon Mistress
01:16:10 The Scary Mod
Boo
 Salom_
01:14:49 Sal, Salmon
*two
I swear I know good grammar, I'm just tired
 Salom_
01:14:29 Sal, Salmon
Katy
You could also add a bracelet or too? Nothing complicated, just beads or a simple chain style

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -3
Cheetah : 0
Brown Bear : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Karma x saratank | PiratesJuly 20, 2021 06:29 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
This is a role-play between saratank and myself. If you are neither of us, please don't post on this thread. You are more than welcomed to read along.
Karma x saratank | PiratesJuly 20, 2021 06:47 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Lazslo Zion Azure
Nicknames: Laz, Lazzy, Azure
Ship Name: Calypso's Demise
Appearance: Short, messy sandy blonde hair with copper highlights when the sunlight hits it. He has eyes the color of an oncoming storm, having them be sharp and cold that hold no mercy towards anyone. He stands at about 6'4", towering over everyone on his ship. His sun-kissed is a nice tan color, having scars from many things littering his body. He has a scar that runs runs over his left eye, yet the eye itself was never harmed. He never speaks about how he got it. No one knows how he got it expect one of his younger sisters as she was there to witness what happened.
Personality: To be discovered in the role-play.
Family: Annalise Azure -23, pirate- and Melissa Azure -20, noblewoman-.
Some History: Lazslo was from a very wealthy family before he left to venture out into the seas, knowing that a life as a noble was not for him. Annalise felt the same, having her come with even though he tried to convince her to stay. Of course his parents were very displease with them, but he could care less. His sister, Melissa, on the other hand, went off and married the governor's son. That was a bit before their parents passed away. After a while, Annalise ventured off and created her own crew, having them be the siblings that pirates stray away from with how merciless and ruthless they are. He still sees his sister often, but as for his other sister, not very much. Just by associating with him, Melissa could be hanged for it, something that neither of the siblings wanted. Though, he will send her a letter whenever they come to shore to stock up on items.

"You think that someone like me could actually and truly love you?"

Edited at July 20, 2021 10:44 PM by Deadly Karma
Karma x saratank | PiratesJuly 20, 2021 06:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara
Daughter to a Knight
Female
22 years old
Long blonde hair, usually pulled back in a loose braid or low pony tail, deep blue eyes, average height. Her clothes are like that of young Regina in Once Upon a Time.
Her mother is deceased, her father is concidered dead to her. She has an older brother named Canin.
Her "Fiance" is the captain of a rival ship, unknown name currently.

Edited at July 21, 2021 07:22 PM by saratank
Karma x saratank | PiratesJuly 20, 2021 07:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara was shaking as she crouched next to the barrels on the ship. She could hear footsteps above and around her, threatening to find her with each breath she took. The young female was furious with her father for what happened to cause this, betting her away like she was nothing. Her mind wondered back to just earlier that day.

Amara narrowed her eyes at her father. "How could you do this to me?! I thought you cared" she snapped. She heard him scoff as he rolled his eyes. "I only did that for your mother's sake, but since she's gone, I dont have to pretend. You will marry that captain, and when you do, I will keep a steady supply of food and money coming in" he laughed. Amara couldnt believe her ears. Her mother had hardly passed a year ago, and now this.

Her eyes watered as her father dragged her to the docks to meet her supposed future husband. She looked around the shipyard and the ship her father spoke about. It looked like it would sink easily and winced. *He had to have been scammed, and now I am stuck with him* she thought as she looked for some way out of this.

Soon Amara's eyes landed on a rather nice looking ship. *Perfect* she thought before she watched her father go to her "fiance" to talk to him. *It's now or never* she though before she bolted off to the other ship and looked for a place to hide. She didnt know ships very well and raced around for a place where she could stay hidden. Her breathing was heavy as she found stairs to the lower deck. As her blue eyes spotted a few barrels, she heard voices closing in, causing her to run to them, tripping on her way.

Amara did her best to not scream when her knee hit the floor. She crawled to the barrels and looked around to see if anyone noticed she was there. She was shaking as she moved into a crouching position, hoping she wouldnt need to try to run. Her knee stung and she knew she would have a limp if she tried to go anywhere. *I wouldnt be able to out run anyone* she thought. she heard of others being killed for stowing away, and feared it might happen. *But it's a better fate than being married to someone I dont know* she thought as she started to lean against the barrels, feeling the water shift beneath the ship, throwing her into one of the barrels. A startled gasp escaped her lips before she covered her mouth, her eyes wide as she listened to see if she was heard.

Karma x saratank | PiratesJuly 21, 2021 02:03 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
[I apologize that this sucks as I'm a bit rusty with not writing for months. I hope this is okay!]

A young man stood in front of the governor's house, staying in the bushes to prevent himself from getting caught. His stormy grey eyes narrowed into cat slits staring at the stunning mansion. As much as he loves his sister, he hates that she agreed to the arranged marriage to please their parents. He let a scoff leave his lips, his head shaking at his thoughts. He needs to not blame his younger sibling for falling into the life of their parents controlling them. By the time she finally realized that they were manipulating her like a puppet, it was far too late for her to turn against them. Regardless of her marrying the governor's son, he still writes to her even if he knows she will never receive a letter from her with how he doesn't stay in one place for more than a day.

Had he not seen what his parents were doing, he probably would've been married to some noblewoman to continue the bloodline and to continue bringing in riches. Though, he knew deep down that he was never meant to be a nobleman as it didn't scream adventure. When he left his parents for a pirate life, his other sister ended up coming with him. He would've preferred if she didn't, but much like him, she knew she didn't fit into the lifestyle that their parents engraved into their brains. After years of sailing with him, she ended up creating her new crew. He wasn't happy about it at first because he wanted to protect her, but with the training he has given her and with how strong she is, he ended up not being as worried.

He glanced around the perimeter of the iron gate around the mansion. He wanted to make sure no guards are around as he doesn't need everyone to be alerted that a pirate is on land. Not that it would be fun to lead the guards on a goose chase, but he didn't need to alert the authorities further above them of his presence. Once they figure out who he is, he is sure that they will think twice about trying to throw him into the cells. Though, he knows that they want to throw him in the cells. If they ever did, it must be because he is dying and he isn't able to fight them.

After scanning the perimeter more than once, three to be exact, he finally stepped out from the shadow of the bushes. He was quite tall, standing at about six foot four and his build being rather muscular, but not to the point where it was too much. He wore a black bandanna around his head to help keep his short, messy sandy blonde hair out of his face. He wore a pair of black trousers and a white long sleeves shirt, having it be rolled up at his forearms. He wore a pair of black leather boats, having them be dusty and slightly worn out from how much he wears them. A sword was strapped to his waist as well as a pistol, having a brown leather strap with a silver clasp going across his chest. Across his left eye was a scar, having it be rather gnarly and jagged, yet his eye is still intact. He has a nice sun-kissed tan skin tone thanks to the many days out in the blazing sunlight.

He quickly came to a part of the fence where there was a good cluster of white roses. He fished through the flowers, finding a box and pulling it out from its place. He placed it on the ground in front of him before reaching into his shirt, his gaze flickering to his surroundings to make sure the coast is clear as he does so. He pulled a letter from his shirt out before opening the lid of the box. He placed the letter in the box before closing it and placing it back where he found it. He and his sister knew this was the only way for him to get letters to her without her husband finding out that her pirate brother is still contacting her.

He made his way quickly away from the mansion, sticking to the shadows before coming into the town. He hopes that his crew is ready to set sail as they have stayed here longer than he wanted to. They had a little run-in with a few people who thought they could take down the Calypso's Demise crew, which had cost them some time. He walked down to the bustling docks, not caring to greet people as he passed by them. People were never his strong suit, even when he was well known because of his rank as a nobleman. People are usually greedy, unkind, rude, and only think of themselves. Why should he treat them with respect if they are only going to treat you like dirt?

He stepped onto his ship, watching his crew bustle with putting items away. His eyes snapped towards a man, giving him the signal to raise the anchor. He made his way up to the top, standing next to his sailing master as they steered the ship out of the port and into the open ocean. A sigh fell from his lips at the feeling of the breeze against his skin and the smell of the ocean. Right now, they are sailing towards a treasure that is said to be a myth, a legend that no one believes even exists. Well, he has a feeling it does and has made it his mission to find it.

He left his sail master to do his thing as he went back down to the deck. He wanted to see if everything was in order on the brig. If not, there are going to be some consequences someone is going to have to own up to. Just as he was descending the stairs that lead down to the brig, he heard someone gasp. His brows furrowed together, his hand reaching down to his waist and pulling his pistol out. He rounded the corner with his gun pointed out in front of him and found a woman standing in the mix of barrels, her hand over her mouth in hopes that no one heard her gasp.

"Bloody hell." He said, his voice husky yet velvety. Though, it held a sharp edge to it. His gun is still pointed at her, not caring that she is a woman and might not be harmful.

Having a woman on his ship is bad luck to begin with, every pirate and sailor knows that. That is why he doesn't have women as crew members, besides his sister when she was sailing with him. That was different considering she was blood to him. In saying that, he wonders why in the world a woman is on his ship and how she was able to slip on-board without anyone from his crew seeing her. It's too late to turn back now since they are already far from the port nor was he going back there.

Without a word, he went towards her and grabbed her roughly by her right bicep. He placed the barrel of the gun against her back as he leads her up the stairs to the deck. His crew is going to get an earful from him because it is unacceptable that someone slipped onto his ship without permission and her being a woman on top of that. He pushed her up another set of stairs before she was eventually standing in front of the sailing master so everyone could see her.

He kept his hand on her bicep and the gun against her back as he whistled to get everyone's attention. Once everyone was paying attention, he spoke. "Can any one of you tell me why in the bloody hell this woman is on my ship?"

Edited at July 21, 2021 02:04 AM by Deadly Karma
Karma x saratank | PiratesJuly 21, 2021 11:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara's eyes filled with fear when she saw someone spot her. She knew it could end in one of two ways. They let her live, or they kill her. As the male dragged her out from her hiding spot, tears of fear slid down her cheeks. "P-please dont kill me. I-I'm sorry" she stammered. She looked around, hoping for a way out, but when she felt the gun pressed to her back, she knew there wouldnt be a way out.

She felt the eyes on her, only causing her to be more fearful. She was never one to like multiple people staring at her. She looked back at the man who held her. "Please, I snuck on. I had to run, and I didnt know where to go. I'm sorry. Please dont hurt me." She was shaking as she feared as to what was about to happen to her. *Are they going to kill me* she thought.

Amara looked around as she wondered if there was a way out, but she couldnt even see land, and she wasnt the best swimmer out there. Her mind whirled as she looked around again. Looking at the male who held her, wondering if any pleading she did made any difference. Her hair slowly started to come out of her loose braid as the wind blew through it, some strands getting stuck on her cheek where her tears hit.

The young woman stood lower than the male holding her, and she knew there was no way she could fight her way free from him as she kept thinking of how to keep herself safe, curing herself from getting thrown into the barrel. Though she had never been on a ship to know what it would do to her like that. She slightly stumbled as she felt the ship still moving, doing her best to stay on her feet.

Edited at July 21, 2021 03:20 PM by saratank
Karma x saratank | PiratesJuly 29, 2021 11:01 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award

Lazslo knows that the woman is scared out of her wits after he started dragging her out of her hiding spot. Did he care that she is trembling with fear and begging him to not kill her? Not in the slightest. Anyone should know that when you board a pirate ship without them offering you to come on, you are as good dead. There's pretty much no way of you wiggling out of your fate no matter what you try and do. Now, he might be slightly biased because he goes easier on the women than the men, but he still gives the same consequences even if it may not be as harsh. Anyone that steps foot on his ship needs to face the consequences as he hates when people think they own things that don't belong to them. This is clearly a good example of what he means, even if she is trembling with fear.

His eyes narrowed at her when she said that she snuck onto his ship. Murmurs started to erupt from the crew as they too knew what the consequences where when someone sneaks onto his ship. It can be anywhere from just sitting in a a jail cell or cleaning the decks all the way to them getting lashes to the back or killed. Among those murmurs, there was talk about them having bad luck because a woman is once more on their ship. Now, they never had bad luck when his sister was on board, but since this woman is a newcomer, he is sure they are going to hit some challenges before they hit the next port.

At hearing that she only snuck on because she was running almost made him relax his grip on her bicep. Almost is the key word. He didn't though as who knows what kind of tricks this woman could have up her sleeve. She could even surprise him with having a dagger hidden somewhere in her clothing and she is waiting for the right time to stab him with it. Number one rule is to not trust so quickly and don't believe a word that drops from someone's mouth no matter how truthful it may sound.

Though, her saying she was running did perk his interest. He wonders why she is running away and decided to board his ship. His ship that is considered the number one dangerous pirate ship sailing the seas with his sister taking second place right behind him. They ran away from the one thing they were taught when growing up and they never once looked back or even considered going back to that life. If anything, they would rather die than go back to living how they used to live before they ended up sailing the seas and becoming pirates. Regardless, this woman shouldn't be running away from anything as she seems to have a good life considering how she is dressed and the material of her clothes.

He was slightly amused when she stumbled as the ship swayed with the ocean. It seems she has never been on a ship. To him, that actually makes sense to him considering her clothes as well. Now, if he was slightly in a better mood than he is now, he would consider not dealing with her and just throw her into one of the cells below the deck and deal with her later on in the day. Since that is not the case, he wants to figure out now why she thought it was a good idea to board a ship without one's permission.

"Back to work you filthy mutts." He spat out, causing the crew to quickly get back to work. He quickly jerked the woman around to have her face him, having the barrel of the gun resting under her chin. This is showing her that he doesn't what funny business and will pull the trigger without hesitation. "You should not be on my ship, especially since you're a woman." He hissed, his eyes being as cold as ice and holding no expression to them whatsoever.

He slipped the gun into his waistline before pulling her along with him. He didn't care if she tumbled down the stairs at his fast pace. He has a hold of her so she should be matching his strides if she doesn't want to be tripped or hurt. He harshly shoved a door open that revealed the captains quarters. It held a desk, bed, chest, and other things as well. Papers were spread out all over the desk and the sheets to his bed where rather messy. He didn't mind at all since he is the only one who sleeps in here and hardly anyone comes in here in the first place.

"Sit." He growled as he pulled a chair out and practically pushed her down into. "Why did you think it was such a smart idea to board a ship, let alone a pirate ship?"

Karma x saratank | PiratesJuly 29, 2021 12:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara listened as the others seemed to be talking, mumbling, and it only made her more scared. She felt something change when she mentioned running away, but wasnt about to ask or tempt as to what it was. Hearing the way they talked, it sounded more and more like she was in danger. *Is this better than being stuck with someone I dont know as his bride?* As she thought more and more, it was better in her mind.

It seemed like the man who had her, the captain in her eyes, had his mind set on something when he yelled at the crew to get back to work. As they seemed to dispurse he pulled her away and she gave a small gasp. She hadnt expected to be moved so quick. She tried to keep up with him, but she kept stumbling due to the ship moving between her strides.

As they entered the captains quarters, she looked around as tried to finally get her feet under her. Her blue eyes glanced towards him as he told her to sit down. *At least I wont risk falling over now* she thought as she carefully made her way over to the chair, nearly falling over in the process. When he asked why she thought it was a good idea to board a ship, she bit her lip. It took her a moment, worried he wouldnt like what she had to say, but she wasnt about to lie to him, not when he could have just killed her already.

Finally Amara answered him. "My father, he foolishly played a game against someone, and while he was losing, he thought it would be a good idea to bet me on top of everything." She looked down. "Said if he lost,I would become the man's wife, and he would give my father money each time he came back to port." Shaking her head a tear streamed down her cheek. "I saw his ship today and knew it was a lie. The ship was so worn down, and didnt look like it would fair well anywhere."

Slowly she looked up at him. "I didnt know what else to do. Your ship looked like it would have been a better option than living that life" she said. Weather he believed her or not, she couldnt say. "I dont know what the fool looks like, but I couldnt risk that sort of life." She looked back down and rubbed her arm where he had held her since it was sore now that he wasnt holding her arm the way he was anymore.

Amara wasnt sure if he believed her, but it wasnt her call anymore. *At this point, he either let's me live, or I'm dead.* She didnt look up to see his reaction or expression as she tried to keep herself from nervously shaking. She did her best to even out her breathing as she wiped away the tears, not wanting to show she was scared, but knew it was too late for that.

She knew stories of what happened to people on pirate ships, but she ha hoped this wasnt one of those cases. *No way of knowing until it's too late* she thought as she waited for him to reply. Her eyes kept looking at her lap, her breathing finally slowing down enough to look relaxed, even though she was far from it.

Karma x saratank | PiratesJanuary 16, 2022 08:43 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Lazslo watched the woman with narrowed eyes, his arms crossed over his chest. The last thing he needs right now is a woman on his ship. His sister is one thing since she is blood, but he still was hesitant about it. Since this woman is far from being important to him let alone not being blood-related to him, she has no business being on his ship. Having a woman on his ship only brings superstitions and for good reasons too. Most of the superstitions that float around are true. Her being on this ship is only going to bring them bad omens and he is far from ready with having to deal with these omens.

"Well, spit it out as I don't have all day." He spat, his voice far from being kind. "Take much longer and I'll throw you in the brig. Maybe I'll even have you thrown overboard." He snapped, his patient declining by the second.

When she finally started speaking, he leaned against the desk behind him, his arms still crossed over his chest. He rolled his eyes when she looked down. A sap story. How wonderful. If he would've known it was a sap story, he would've just told her to shut up and deal with the promise that her father made. There is no way she will be able to get out of that deal unless she was dead. Sap stories are far from something that he likes listening to. If he could throw up to every sap story he listens to, he would.

Oh, even a tear slid down her cheek. It wouldn't be a true sap story if a tear didn't slip during it. Though, his brow raised when she said that his ship seemed like the better option. He couldn't help but let a small laugh leave his lips at that. If she were a man, he would've killed her on the spot. Since she is a woman, he was being a bit kinder by not killing her. He'll probably still just throw her down in the brig once her sap story is finished. In saying that, he has a feeling that she is now regretting her decision on boarding his ship. He might still even kill her in case this sap story isn't true and she is using it to try and kill him. Another option is that whoever she was supposed to go to might be hunting her down. Then again, he won't turn a blind eye to a good fight.

He clapped his hands together, seeing that she is officially done with telling her sap story. "Well, that was some bullshit." He flat out said, clearly not beating around the bush about this. He never was when something needs to be said flat out. "You were promised to someone and that's it. There are no backies, running away, trying to kill yourself, or whatever other shit you kids do nowadays." He knows the life she is talking about as he did live it for quite a bit before he turned to the life he is doing now.

He walked up to her before leaning down with his face not too far from hers. He didn't get into too much of her personal space as he isn't one to be in someone's space if he didn't have to. "Listen here, doll face." He said, his voice still holding the unfriendly tone to it. "Your life is all planned out for you. You were promised to someone and you're going to have to suck up the life that you were going to be living before you hopped onto this ship. Another thing." He reached out, his hands resting on the armrests to trap her in some sort of way. "You're on a pirate ship and there's hell to be paid."

He pushed away from her before turning towards his desk. He rubbed his chin as he thought about what he could do to her. He could keep an eye on her, having her be close to him at all times in case she tries anything and decide her true motives. Then again, it feels like he is babysitting her if he has her around him at all times besides her being down in the brig when it's time to sleep. Perhaps he could have his second hand take care of her when he doesn't feel like dealing with her.

"I'm going to give you an option to choose from." He said as he turned around on his heels to face her. "First, you can either stay in the brig until we reach land and I hand you to authorities to bring you back to your so-called fiance. Two, I can have you walk the plank and then have the depths of the ocean swallow you without any effort. And finally." He pursed his lips, knowing he will probably regret his decision of giving her this option. "Third, you can follow me around so I can keep a close eye on you and hand you to my second-hand when I tire of babysitting you. At night, you will go to the brig and then when we get to land, I will, without hesitation, hand you to the authorities." That was all the options he is going to be giving her. "Or I can just kill you now." He said as he shrugged his shoulders, showing it didn't bother him in the slightest that he is going to be killing an innocent being.

"So, what's your choice, doll face?"
Karma x saratank | PiratesJanuary 16, 2022 10:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara had tensed up when he had gotten snippy with her, but she wasnt about to blame him for it. She had snuck onto his ship, and while she hated it, she didnt trust the person she was suppose to marry, especially when she didnt know him. Her blue eyes barely looked up at him when he gave her, the select few options. She didnt like any of the options, but she knew they were the only options she had.

After a moment of thinking, she took a deep breath. "I-i can follow you" she said, almost too quietly. "I can even sweeten that part if it means I'm not given to the autorities. Please. I can't go back to that place, I cant go an marry him." She looked up at the male, before she spoke again. "I might not know what he looks like, or his name at all, but my father did tell me the name of his ship. It's called The Raven" she said. Hoping it would help the captain understand a little more as to why she ran, though she didnt expect it to get her any leanency.

She tensed up when she felt a rather large wave hit the ship, though it wasnt anything pirates werent used to, Amara grabbed the chair as she shook, it being quite obvious she was never on a ship before. *Maybe, if they dont like one another, he at least might not give me back.* She slowly looked back up at the male before her. "I will cook for you and your crew, I'll do laundry. I just cant go back there."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us