Wolf Play : Phreno X Different Times
Chatbox
 Snake The Joker
06:52:13 Snake (he/Him)
should i pop one my females early with a fertility figurine? or wait a few days?
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Phreno X Different TimesJune 6, 2021 11:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post here unless you are myself or Different Times! Feel free to follow along though ^^!
Phreno X Different TimesJune 7, 2021 10:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stalking out of the abandoned alleyway, Orion wiped the liquid off of his bottom lip with a very smug expression. Now renenergized, he felt as if he could overturn the city in one blow. The male only needed the slightest bit of provocation to do it. The stench of the streets was almost enough to do it for him. It burned his every senses to be out there, walking in the filth amongst the humans. Such a lowly race and yet they climbed to such heights. Established their high society. With social gatherings. One of which he was on his way to now. The sun was already down and the moon casting her erie glow upon the city. It could've been beautiful but all the pounding and burning of his senses made him turn to a disliking of it. Even as he called for a horse and buggy, disgust was sprawled across his defined features. Making him seem even more vicious than he naturally appeared.
"Where to?" A gruff voice called.
"The Remington's. I'm to be there for their gathering," he sighed. Saying gathering as if it were poison upon his tongue. And in a way it was. These events were so very draining. So draining that he normally left shortly after he arrived. Frolicking women in their corsets that made them breathe with difficulty and men. Disgusting creatures who's heart rate would soar with the mere glance of the most average looking ladies. But apparently his point was made clear because the buggy's driver clicked his tongue and the cart started to bounce along the cobblestone roads. It could almost lull one to sleep. Not that he slept much these days.
After several long moments of rattling in the small space the driver grunted their arrival. Orion tipped the man and headed up the stairs where there was already sounds of laughter and music erupting from the building. He smiled, thanking the staff politely as they took his coat and hat, pointing him down the hall. Brushing by the announcer briefly with a nod as his name was called for all to hear.
"Duke Orion Evermore of Theo." The name rang, bouncing off the walls as a constant reminder to Orion that he was stuck in this life for eternity. Little hope of escaping. But with his gifts some might wonder why he would ever want to escape this time. His story was indeed one brought upon by disapproving reasons and nothing reminded him of that more than crystal chandeliers and powdered women bustling with energy. Their very essence begging to be asked to dance. And then the old blokes who hang around in the corners like they were at a show. Nevertheless. He needed a distraction.

Edited at June 7, 2021 10:16 PM by Different Times
Phreno X Different TimesJune 7, 2021 11:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Standing in the corner of the room beside her brother, was Zozona Wright, daughter to a wealthy businessman and future Alpha of their pack. With the moon at her highest that night, she had to keep herself in control, Zozona did not want to have an incident that night, she just had to show up looking presentable with her father and then she could travel back to her home.

She let out a sigh before turning to her brother, Asra and made conversation, keeping their voices low so as to not draw attention to themselves.”Truly, I’ll never understand why we need to attend these events.. Father seems to be doing just fine on his own.” Zozona said, reaching around herself in order to adjust the corset that was tight to her body. Asra nodded, turning his sister around in order to help her adjust the ties of her corset.”Agreed.. I’d much prefer not being stuck inside a stuffy room filled with the scent of humans and a few parasites.” He said, his voice laced with venom when he spoke of the vampires.

Zozona audibly gasped, placing a hand over her mouth before subtly sniffing the heavy and stiff air. She nodded, shaking her head.”At least tolerate them, Asra. It’s only for a few more hours, then we can leave and go back home.” She explained, running a hand through her slightly curled hair. She lowered her head, closing her eyes in concentration, a habit she picked up whenever she wasn’t enjoying herself. She huffed, placing a hand on Asra’s shoulder.”I’ll be outside, I’m going to get some fresh air.” She said, slowly walking off into the crowd of humans. As she passed by a few, she gave them a gentle smile and a small nod.

Once outside, she took a deep breath of fresh, crisp air, relishing the feeling. It was quite refreshing after being stuck inside a crowded room for so long. Zozona moved to sit on a nearby bench, hands placed in her lap. She watched around herself for a moment before turning her attention towards the moon. Her deep green eyes were focused on the bright moon, and she relaxed for the first time in hours. Her senses dulled, unaware of the world around her. She licked over her subtle canines, no were near the length of a vampire’s fangs, she was sure. She took another deep breath, closing her eyes.

Phreno X Different TimesJune 8, 2021 09:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Orion walked around the grand ballroom, watching as people frolicked. Sometimes he wondered if those dogs knew that their hearing was just as good as a werewolf's. He may not be able to smell them, but he was most certainly positive that this place was crawling with them. Every time he heard the words leech or parasites his mouth would tug into the slightest smirk, revealing he had a dimple on that side. He loved it. The mutts showing their attention indirectly. He lived for it. The hatred that radiated off of them once he walked into the room. Simply divine in his opinion, and some of the others who ran in his clan.
He took note of the mutt who walked outside and smirked, maybe he'd have some fun tonight after all. It would be... Delicious. Well, anything right now to get that good for nothing man's taste out of his mouth. He grabbed two champagne glasses off of the nearest waiter's tray and walked outside, evenly paced so he knew if anyone in her pack.was there. They'd be watching him.
"My lady, might I interest you in some champagne?" He asked politely, briefly blowing a stray curl out of his face as he locked his grey eyes on her. "I can assure you, it is.... Delicious," Orion grinned, emphasizing the last word to escape. Dark eyebrow lifting slightly as he extended one arm towards her. Of course this could lead to many possibilities, but he could already feel several eyes on his back. The Duke was known to be a flirt, but it hardly lasted longer than ten minutes. He found most dreadfully boring.
"I'm Orion, Duke of Theo," he introduced, smiling ever so politely. Through the corner of his eye though he could see at least three of his clan glaring at him. They highly disapproved of the ways he found to entertain himself. Especially when it meant possibly picking a fight with those of opposing species. In his opinion, they needed a little bit of a thrill. They were already dead. What could they possibly lose? Their abilities to drain and manipulate those weaker than them. Of course, this was about power. The thing most sought after in this life but in the next they weren't going to be lucky and he hoped it was that way.

Edited at June 8, 2021 10:18 AM by Different Times
Phreno X Different TimesJune 8, 2021 11:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Zozona turned her attention towards the new voice, but she already knew what this man was. Vampire. The air around her turned acidic from the vampire’s scent, making her nose scrunch up at the horrible scent. She let out an animalistic whine, the scent was turning her stomach. She quickly looked up and looked around herself, taking note of the varying scents from the familiar faces she found within the decreasing crowd. Most of which she noticed were either business partners of her fathers or allied pack members she knew fairly well despite never speaking much with them.

Zozona shook her head, waving away the offered glass of champagne. “I’m quite alright, I don’t drink. Thank you for the offer though.” She knew very well who she was talking to. Word travels fast between packs when it comes to vampire news and who everyone was. So, it came as no surprise to her that she recognized the Duke once she managed to get a good look at him. She let her eyes wander over his features, and even a werewolf couldn’t deny he was handsome, but she had to shake her mind of those thoughts. It was wrong, so very wrong. She let her eyes shift to a few watching the pair closely and let her canines bare, letting an animalistic low growl slip past her lips.

Zozona licked her lips, letting a smile grace over her own features. “Zozona Wright, daughter of Lucio Wright.” She let a smirk overpower the smile on her face. Her father was well known among the different species, she just wasn’t sure if the Duke knew her father.

Her deep green eyes slowly developed hues of golden within her iris, her wolf counterpart unapproved of their interactions. She shook her head, letting her eyes close, calming herself before reopening them. Zozona let a sly expression take over her features, interlocking her fingers together.”I hope you’re aware, Duke, that I know what you’re trying to do and,” She paused, laughing.”I’m not as easy as some of your other victims.”
Phreno X Different TimesJune 8, 2021 05:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
As her eyes slid back into their more human appearance, he smirked. Already on edge, aye? He must be getting better at this. So he downed the sparkling drinks and handed off the glasses, pursing his lips in a slight pout as he spoke of his 'victims'. However his interest did slightly perk at the name of her father. He'd known him since before he'd been born. Then again, the dark haired creature before her had been around for a very very long time. "I knew your father when he was still a scrawny little pup. I've heard he's filled. Out his form quite a bit since then? I was across the sea for his lifetime it seems since he had a daughter that I hadn't known about," the man said, fixing the cufflink on his navy blue coat.
He shook his head, mind returning to the not so subtle insult. "My, my. You've got a tongue, don't you? I thought the mutts followed the human traditions. So, werewolf females are allowed to have their own say?" He questioned her, leaning against a pillar. "And trust me, I've never made anyone into a victim, my dear," Orion said, now simply toying with her. All of his race had gone off the rails at least once. It was inevitable. But he was proud to say he's been able to enjoy himself since then but it would appear the wolves still hadn't updated their views on things. He couldn't say the other vampires were much better. Some still held the ancestral fued between the species, only Orion and a few others could care less.
He simply liked to toy with them.
The vampire had returned to the country a few years previous and the cove story was he was sent away due to health and was now back. Using his special abilities, it wasn't too hard to get away with it. But he'd come home to discover his plaything werewolf had long since settled and had her own children and her eldest had already had some as well. A little hurt, but he quickly got over it and now was on the search for a new one.
"Anyways, darling, are you the eldest? Next in line for Alpha, I mean," he asked, plucking another glass of champagne up shamelessly. Alcohol helped to keep the cravings at bay but he hardly thought that asking for a cold brandy would be appreciated at someone's coming out ball. He didn't even know the name of the little brat. So he rolled his eyes, and looked upwards at that thing that now illuminated both of their figures and the tops of the garden. The Remington's, notorious for their gardens. Oh, the scandals created in there. He smiled at the thought, returning his attentions to the female with a lazy smirk playing across his features.
Phreno X Different TimesJune 8, 2021 05:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Zozona bit the inside of her cheek, a metallic taste overtook her as she realized she bit too hard. She shook her head, letting her slightly long nails dig into the sides of her fingers.”Odd, my father never really talked about you. And his figure is of no concern to you.” She stated, narrowing her eyes. She now realized why her brother loathed vampires so much. Not only is their scent unbearable, but so is their company. Her ears perked a bit at a comment the Duke made.”What do mean, ‘daughter you hadn’t known about’? Do you keep track of all my siblings?” The hair on the back of her neck stood up. The mere thought or remark of her siblings made her on edge.

Zozona, as the eldest, cared very deeply about her siblings, and never wanted any harm to come to them, thus making her slightly overprotective. She let her glare linger on the male in front of her.”Yes, I do have a tongue and unlike other females of my pack, I’m not afraid to use it.” She stated, licking at her canines. All females in pack could easily hold their own on the battlefield if the need arises, but in conversation, the females lacked. Zozona was taught she had to hold her own in both conversation and battle. Now, being future Alpha did not give her an excuse to act out against every rule set in place at birth. Werewolves did not follow all human law despite popular belief.

Every pack across the country followed the same rules that had been set in place by past packs for thousands of years.”My future position does not concern you, but, yes. I am to become Alpha after my father passes and joins my mother among the stars.” Zozona stood, crossing her arms over her chest. Her mother, Nadia Wright - formerly Nadia Stirus - was precious to the whole pack. Her mother had a kind heart, strong wit, and admirable wisdom.

Zozona wants to one day become the Alpha her mother was, a leader everyone turned to for advice. She let her canines shimmer in the moonlight at the nickname.”I am nowhere near your darling, so keep that name out of your mouth when you’re speaking to me.” One day, Zozona’s pride is going to get her killed, or at least that’s what her family told her.
Phreno X Different TimesJune 8, 2021 06:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Orion rolled his eyes, "Darling, don't feel so special. And not necessarily. I'm not particularly interested in the .... Breeding of your kind. Very messy. But I must say, you'll want to start watching that tongue of yours." He warned, voice lowering to where he was positive she would here and slightly hoped that another one would hear his threat. The last few years had been dreadfully dull. Vampire females spoke their minds as they were equals in the male's eyes but my goodness they could be needy. Checking the time on his wristwatch he sighed. It had barely been a half an hour.
Yes, yes. Greetings, uphold your image, make an appearance. He'd done all of it and now he was meaning to have fun but the light in his entertainment was draining. Things did so very often when you've been around as long as he had been. Looking up he gave her a grin, "Well, my lovely... What's your name, dear? Oh, it doesn't matter. I have other sources. Pleasure meeting you. But I'm afraid I'll take myself elsewhere for the evening." He said, giving her a curt bow before walking sharply into the ballroom. From where he stood he could tell there were more of those mutts than his kind in here. He scoffed, "Au revoir, mutts," he grumbled under his breath before stalking out, another joining him by his side
Orion smirked, "Jazzie, sweet belle, we're throwing a party. Make sure that the Ton has been invited. And make it very clear to them that it will be an important event. Such events require important guests," he said. "Leave the invitations to the mutts on me. I'll handle those." The male told the blonde beside him with a smirk playing on his face. He knew that having a ton of humans over was bound to boil someone's blood and that meant fun. A good smack down. Alphas. So proud. It would be the death of them all. Pride. Bah.
"Of course, Master Orion. Tell me though, when is Azure coming home?" She puzzled him. Azure was known as being their queen of the clan. Azure hadn't written him in months so he simply shrugged, jumping into the closest buggy and headed towards his own Manor to retreat. And party plan. Leaving Jazmine there with her thoughts and worries. A dangerous thing to leave a woman with.
Then again. Their queen did love a good party.

Edited at June 8, 2021 10:31 PM by Different Times
Phreno X Different TimesJune 8, 2021 11:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Zozona huffed, walking back into the ballroom to find her brother. Asra immediately noticed his sister's usually sweet scent turned into acid.”Let me guess, a blood-sucking vermin found you.” He said, cocking his head to the side. Zozona simply nodded.”It was not a pleasant conversation. Turns out the Duke of Theo decided to spend his time with me.” She took in a deep breath, calming her nerves.”He dared call our kind mutts. Like his kind is any better!” Zozona stated, crossing her arms, fussing over the laced fabric that clung to her arms and torso.

Asra rested his hands over his sister’s shoulders, glancing from her to the crowd.”We should go find father so we can get you back home safely,” He stated with a pause to gather his thoughts before continuing.”We’ve been here for hours, we should really be going home, back to the territory.” Zozona nodded in agreement, letting her eyes wander around her, before spotting the salt and pepper head of her father.

She nodded towards the man, Asra taking note, and began making their way over to the conversing group. Lucio turned to his eldest children, a smile gracing his sharp features.”Ah, Zozona, Asra! My children! Let me finish up this conversation then you may have my full attention.” He said, taking a few minutes to finish his conversation, with whom Zozona guessed were either future business partners or current partners. Lucio turned to his son and daughter, nodding for them to start speaking.”Now, what is it you two need from me?” He asked, placing his hands behind his back.”Father, Zozona needs to return home.” Asra said, straight and to the point.

He lowered his voice, eyes darting to watch for eavesdropping humans, other werewolves, or vampires.”She smells like the Duke and I don’t think it’s best for her to be out much longer..” Asra started before being interrupted by his sister.”And I’m itching for a run.” Zozona mentioned, all her senses began to heighten at the thought of shifting. Lucio shook his head.”Calm yourself, my daughter. You’ll have the chance once you’re safe at home.” Her father looked to Asra,”My son, escort your sister back to her home.” Asra nodded, placing a hand at the small of her back, leading her away from the crowded ballroom. He quickly hailed a buggy, instructing the driver(?) to take them to the countryside, not far from the city but far enough for their counterparts to go undetected.

Phreno X Different TimesJune 9, 2021 12:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Once he returned home he immediately went to his office. Dipping his quill in the small bottle of ink he began to write. One document was a list for Jazmine on who to invite and another was a personal invitation to Zozona Wright daughter to Lucio Wright with all of.the information about the event below. Masquerade Ball put in bigger letters at the bottom. A small grin spread as he tucked the piece of parchment into and envelope, addressed it,.and then placed it in a drawer to be forgotten on purpose. Give them maybe a week to figure it all out and decide if she'd be allowed to attend the festivities while he invited a hoard of his kind and just as many humans.
See, Orion understood where the Lupins were coming from. He could suck the literal life out of someone like it was nothing. In probably give seconds flat. But they also believed it to be such a painful ordeal. Sometimes it could be, he definitely wouldn't deny that there were some very savage vampires about in the world. Orion caused pain only to those who deserved it. And more often than not they tasted like an Ass' back end. Disgusting. But for the most part, the humans are not only convinced it would feel good, some.vampires.released both pheromones and pain relief as they fed. Some only one of the other. It was possible for a human to be addicted to the bite but they quickly became nothing more than an untied end soon to be cut off.
He sighed, taking the parchment and sliding the list under Jazmine's door for when she returned, until then he retreated to his own bedroom where he could already hear the water being dumped into his tub, it brought a smile across his face. He was very much over smelling like a wet dog. He didn't want to smell like anyone when Azure arrived. Moody creature.
Nodding, he dismissed those in his chambers and began to undress himself and crawl into the tub, soaking in the warm water. The man sighed. What had he become during this time? A borderline madman. Seeking out entertainment by causing others uncomfort or anger, but ugh those wolves were so cute when riled up.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us