Wolf Play : Run run, little one || Excisus x Fawn
Chatbox
 Snake The Joker
06:52:13 Snake (he/Him)
should i pop one my females early with a fertility figurine? or wait a few days?
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Run run, little one || Excisus x FawnMay 9, 2021 11:48 AM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is a medieval romance rp between me and Fawn. No posting, feel free to read along!

Edited at October 17, 2021 08:29 PM by TKO
Run run, little one || Excisus x FawnMay 9, 2021 11:58 AM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Malia Elowyn Orlett

Nicknames:
Wyn (Parents)
Lia (Everyone else)

Princess (Disgraced/More or less disowned at this point let's be real)

Appearance:
Malia stands at precisely five feet, three and a half inches tall, with a muscular but still very feminine build. She has wide hips, an elegantly tapered narrow waist, and somewhat broad shoulders. Weighing around 130lbs, she is built to be light on her feet, but with enough muscle to put strength behind attacks.

Her hair, just past her shoulders in length, is dark brown in color, nearly black, with a wavy texture that means she just can't tame it most of the time, although she can pull it back in a short, wild ponytail. Her face has a distinct heart shape, with a delicately pointed chin and a soft jawline, a relatively small nose, and thin lips almost always turned up in a mischievous smirk. Her large eyes, framed with naturally long eyelashes, are a pale mint green in color, with flecks of darker green. Her tanned skin is smooth, with a few faint freckles on her cheeks and over the bridge of her nose.

She prefers to wear men's clothing (much to her parents' dismay), and would not be caught dead in a dress. She never goes anywhere without a sword at her side, and countless other weapons hidden in various places on her person.

Scars:
So many. Too many to properly describe each one. She has fainter marks from shallow cuts on her hands, forearms, shoulders, pretty much anywhere that would be vulnerable in a swordfight. She has one deeper scar near her hairline on the left side of her forehead, hinting at a more serious wound.

Personality:
Being rather outgoing is Lia's most notable trait. She fits in with the more boisterous crowd, and it isn't uncommon to see her at a random tavern with a drink in her hand, laughing and joking and picking fights with common people she just met. She's never met a stranger in her life, and shy and timid are not words that come to mind when one sees her. She will make her presence known.

However, one thing she does not readily make known is her royal parentage. She has, in so many words, cut ties with that part of her life, striving to make a life for herself without her parents in the picture. There are people she has known for years, people she considers fairly close friends, who know nothing about her being royalty. She'd like to keep it that way.

She tends to be defensive of her past, and if anyone does find out that she is the daughter of the king, she tends to become even more wild and rebellious as if to prove she isn't one of them.

Due to the nature of her powers, she can get mentally overwhelmed in certain situations, which can result in her shutting down and disappearing to sit in some forgotten place to hide for a while alone with her thoughts.

Powers:
Mental Manipulation - She has the ability to mess with people's minds, if certain conditions are met. This ability is limited, of course. She cannot control people. But she can give them mental suggestions, and influence their behavior through the slight tweaking of their perception of their surroundings and the people around them. She can muddle their thoughts and make them confused, which has proven to be helpful more than once. However, this ability takes a lot of her energy, and she often avoids it if another option is available.

Telepathy - She can communicate telepathically with others, with the prerequisites that she has formed a strong bond with the other person, and that she has enough energy to do so. It takes a similar amount of energy to hold a telepathic conversation for her as it would take an ordinary person to speak audibly. She cannot communicate telepathically if she is unconscious or heavily drugged.

History:
wip, might not actually add this~

Family:
Her parents are still alive, the king and queen. She has an older brother, the heir to the throne, and a younger sister. She has been more or less disowned by her family due to her choice of lifestyle.

Edited at July 18, 2021 02:30 PM by Fawn
Run run, little one || Excisus x FawnMay 9, 2021 12:00 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name~

Axel Tkyer

Aliases~

X or Ty

Age~

Gender~

Male (he/him)

Sexuality~

Heterosexual

Rank~

Rogue/Thief

Appearance~

The first thing you would notice about Axel is his electric blue eyes, that seem to glow in the soft light of the moon, and shine in the illuminating rays of the sun, but move down to his cheeks and you'll see a branded "X", that he unconsciously rubs time after time. These X's are also on the tops on his hands. His jawline is defined to a sharp right angle, that holds a set of teeth that aren't exactly pearly white. He stands at a lean 6'3 with most of his height coming from his legs.

With messy hair that seems to do it own thing from time to time, Axel could be described as ruggishly handsome, especially since he has a small stubble of a beard that wraps itself around the ends of his cheeks and covers his chin. Axel is more broad than he is lean, causing him to be more a clutz. Years of farmwork and sword training have left him with a toned body.

Personality~

Axel can sometimes be a jolly fellow, cracking jokes to appease no one other than himself to keep his sanity. As someone who doesn't know who he is in particular, he often changes how he acts around different groups of people. He'll act stoic around one group, badass and reckless around another, or shy around another. However, deep down, Axel feela as though he's trying to catch people's attention, merely because he recieved so little when he was a child. Axel is more clumsy and dorky than he seems and finds these traits both embarrassing and dumb.

He can be quite the poet, making things rhyme seemingly off the top of his head. He writes the ones he considers good down in a small journal that he carries, and hasn't shown them to anyone, deciding that they're too personal for anyone to read.

Somewhat a perfectionist, Axel sets high goals that aren't reachable, and then feels awful when he doesn't reach them. He tends to be clingy, and tries to find things that he can either distract himself with, or attatch himself to. Oftentimes, he'll go out on a journey, constantly wandering around due to the fact that he has no home and stays wherever he can find.

Scars~

He has a long X shaped scar on his back from a sparring opponent.

Powers~

Shapeshifting: He can only shapeshift into a wolf, and can make only the ears and tail visible if he's not fully shifting. The wolf is broad shouldered and his pelt is a mixure of greys, silvers, and blacks. His tongue and eyes are an eletric blue, causing his pupils to be more slit and cat-like. He can hold this form for some time, but if he gets too tired, he doesn't shift back into a human, but rather a small black pup. He tries his hardest to avoid this situation.

Backstory~

Given up for adoption at birth, Axel was adopted by a farmer couple who needed extra help on their farm. They took care of him in the most minimal of ways, not bothering to pay attention to him or give him much affection other than a pat on the back occasionally. This has caused him to become clingy and affection deprived. He'll even neglect himself whenever he messes up, even in the tiniesr of ways.

Edited at May 30, 2021 02:07 PM by Excisus
Run run, little one || Excisus x FawnJune 16, 2021 10:33 PM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
The old, dusty bay mare's hooves crunched softly in the fresh-fallen snow, each breath billowing before her muzzle in a cloud of white. A gentle pull of the reins to one side by the cloaked rider on her back turned the mare slightly to the right, trudging through the light snow towards the warm, welcome glow of a lantern nearby.

The mare came to a halt with a soft huff, ears pinned against the soft wind as the rider slid off of her back, boots hitting the snow with a dull thud. With numb fingers, the rider tied the mare's reins to the post in front of the somewhat dilapidated tavern. Walking towards the entrance, the rider noted the name on the sign, displayed in bright (but peeling) copper-colored paint; The Copper Gauntlet.

As she stepped through the door, Malia made a quick note of the tavern's occupants before stomping the snow off of her boots and making her way over to the bar, the hood of her cloak still draped loosely over her head and hiding any defining features. Once she was settled at the bar, however, dropping a few coins on the table and asking for a drink, one hand reached up to flip her hood back, revealing a distinctly feminine face and medium-length dark brown hair.

A nearby patron let out a low whistle, though he was silenced by a scathing glance from the woman -- He did not deserve a full glare, merely a glance as her drink was delivered and she took a dainty sip.

Which was a strange way to describe the woman, considering the fact that nothing about her was dainty. From the fire in her eyes to the scars littering even the small portion of her skin that could be seen; from her muscular frame to her worn clothes... No, nothing about Malia Orlett was dainty.

It wasn't long before she found her place among the other wanderers, exchanging tales of her travels and listening incredulously to the equally outlandish stories told by the others. The full glass in her hand slowly emptied as she propped her feet up on the nearest table, snorting in disbelieving amusement as a particular redheaded man declared he'd fought off four of the king's guards over a loaf of stolen bread.

"That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life," she huffed, raising her glass to her lips again and grumbling in annoyance when she found it empty. Another couple of coins landed on the counter of the bar, the woman hardly looking up from her conversation as she took the second drink in her hand.

"Was it really worth all that?"

"Oh, absolutely not," he chuckled in return, shrugging lightly. "But I find great joy in making their lives miserable."

"A kindred spirit," Malia responded with a smirk, glancing towards the nearest window to get an idea of the weather conditions outside. Still snowing... She wouldn't make it any further tonight. At least her horse was tied out of the wind; it seemed this run-down tavern was too cheap to attempt to provide proper stables.

"How much for a room for the night?" she asked the innkeeper, already counting out the stated amount when something else caught her attention.
Run run, little one || Excisus x FawnJune 17, 2021 10:03 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Are you sure this is even gonna work?"

"Just trust me-"

"How am I supposed to know if-"

"You'll know, you can't miss her. Don't screw this up Dogboy"

"God I hate you."

That was the conversation that was held only a few minutes ago. The individuals that had it, seemed like siblings between their tone of voice to one another, however, the two men were nothing in relation by blood, but relation by a bond of friendship. One went to the left, whilst the other went off to the right, where he disappeared into the dark depths of the Tajûnoura forest, his steps quieted by the padding on his dark leather boots. The one who went off to the left had only gone a short distance before greeting a dark colored mare. The horse gave out a soft whinny at the cloaked figure and a hand delicately rose out of the shadowed cloak, petting the mare's snout in a sign of affection. A muscled, yet lean arm reached out, fingers gently contorting to the shape of the mare's chin, before grasping the reins. A sigh escaped the figure, one that demonstrated his anxiousness and tiredness.

He knew very well how insane this job was, but all the things you'd be willing to do as a desperate and hungry soul...

He lifted his head and made his way to the side of his horse, pausing as he looked towards the sky; a darkened atmosphere that bleakly went on for as far as the eye could see. The snow that was lightly falling now was a foreshadow for the storm that was brewing for later as the night grew. He then leapt onto his horse, swinging his leg over and driving both heels into her. The mare threw back her head with a cry, her warm breath appearing wispy in the cold air, disappearing like a ghost of the past and being left behind as the horse and her rider headed towards the outskirts of town. The wind whipped the rider's hood off, revealing a mess of hair that was tousled about in the roaring wind. A strip of this messy hair was a warm grey, that seemed to be natural and not dyed, giving the man a unique look. But unique could not ever describe the man's appearance, for he was far beyond the reaches of unique. He possessed electric blue eyes like no other, ones that seemed to glow in the dark and shine brightly in the day. His cheeks both had branded "X's" on them, the skin rough and jagged like an old scar. The rest below his neck was covered by his cloak leaving the rest of him a mystery that needed to be solved.

Maybe one day someone would solve the mystery of the man named Axel. Though that was far unlikely and most backed down from the challenge.

He strode until he happened upon a run-down tavern, the place looking like it would collapse if the big bad wolf came and huffed and puffed, and blew it down. His fingers felt frostbitten, like the cold had sucked out the heat in his hands through his gloves. He hissed, shuddering profusely as he fumbled with his horse's reigns. He noticed another horse, one who was near his and felt bad that it also had to be in this blasted cold. Opening up his satchel, he took out a neatly folded blanket and draped it over his horse, making sure that she was comfortable and that it was on properly. He made his way to the other horse, took off his cloak and donned it on the horse; petting it before heading inside.

Even though the cloak no longer covered his body, his armor did, leaving his hands and the outline of his muscles visible. He passed a few drunkards, keeping his head low and making his way to the stools, where he sat down and dropped a few coins. The bartender took them quickly and poured a clear liquid into a glass and slid it over to Axel, who caught it in his right palm and took a quick swig. The liquor burned going down but warmed his insides as it made its way to his stomach, giving him a warm and tingly feeling that soon spread to the rest of his body. Sighing in relief, he turned his head to see a woman a few stools away, minding her business and ignoring all the other men staring at her.

"Is that her? I couldn't have already found her first try"

Doubt entered his mind as he looked around, seeing a few other ladies around as well, none of them looking anything regal. How was he supposed to find a princess here, in a run-down tavern. He heaved out a long sigh, running a hand through his disheveled hair. "Life is one helluva bitch." He muttered a bit more loudly than intended. Great.

Run run, little one || Excisus x FawnJune 20, 2021 10:25 AM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
Considering the woman already had some amount of alcohol in her, she wasn't overly cautious as she looked over the newcomer. He was one of the more... unique patrons in the tavern, it seemed. His hair wasn't the same color all over, the scars on his cheeks were disturbingly deliberate-looking, the same pattern repeated on his hands. Her brow furrowed as she lifted the glass to her lips again, relieved at least that she was finally free of the winter chill that still clearly clung to the man's bones, judging by the shakiness of his hands and the eagerness with which he downed his drink.

For just a moment, he looked at her, electric blue eyes peering into her soul, and a shudder ran down her spine... Just like that, her interest was piqued.

He looked away, but she moved a bit closer to him, taking her now nearly empty drink with her as she settled on the stool directly next to him.

While she was still in the category of nearly sober, dancing on the edge of a buzz from the two drinks she'd finished, and not visibly drunk in the least, she had already been affected enough that her mental abilities were severely reduced. As such, the princess who would normally be highly aware of the thoughts of suspicious persons, did not care to listen to the mind of the man sitting next to her. She'd much rather get to know the newcomer the old fashioned way.

When he spoke, she let out a bitter laugh, shaking her head as she leaned forward to rest her elbows lightly on the bar top, taking her drink in her hand and sloshing the remaining liquid around inside the glass, alternating between watching the rhythmic movement of the liquor and glancing over at the man

"That's for damn sure," she said, leaning forward ever so slightly in hopes of catching a glimpse of those almost mesmerizing blue eyes again. They were so unusual; he had to have powers of some sort, and she wanted to know what they were, though she had enough wits about her at the moment to avoid asking outright.

"You got a name?" she asked, raising the glass to her lips again to sip at what little liquid remained. "Or shall I just refer to you as the random stranger? Either one's fine by me."

She set her glass aside after a moment, deciding that two drinks was probably a good limit to set for herself tonight. She didn't want a hangover come morning, and right now she felt fine. A nice balance between sober and tipsy, just enough to put her in a very relaxed and chatty mood. She could feel the warmth all the way to her fingertips, chasing away the cold of the snow outside.

"You can call me Lia, if you want. I mean, I don't care one way or the other."

One hand reached up to run through her hair, unintentionally copying him as she tried to pull it back out of her face again. As she did so, she unwittingly displayed an identifying mark to him; the thick, white scar at the top of her forehead, reaching up to a nick in her hairline. It was a unique scar, and definitely set her apart if he knew who he was looking for.
Run run, little one || Excisus x FawnJuly 13, 2021 09:22 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

The woman's bitter laugh at his statement caused him to snort in response. She must've been through some shit as well, somewhat assumed from her tone and her mere presence being here. Axel's mind wandered back to his task, but for the time being, he pushed it away, drinking it down with a sip from his glass cup. The liquor chased away the bitter cold of the winter storm outside, and Axel could feel himself relaxing as the alcohol made its way through his bloodstream, tickling his brain softly; a surefire sign that a buzz was starting to brew on. The woman continued to chat, asking him if he had a name, or if she should refer to him as 'random stranger'. He debated it for a few moments, hearing that she had fallen quiet.

His tongue danced in his mouth as he took another swig of drink, hearing that her name was Lia. Pretty name for a pretty woman....

He looked towards her, seeing that she had ran a hand through her hair, pulling it out of her face. He nearly gasped as he saw the thick, white scar that set her apart from every woman on this planet. It was her. Holding in his surprise, he coolly replied, "Name's Axel. But my friends call me X, and I'm vaguely assuming that you already know why." He made eye contact with her, taking small mental notes about her features. Offering a small smile, he let his tongue run across his teeth before continuing, "How did you get here of all places Lia?" He asked, letting her name roll off his tongue like a gentle breeze on a May morning. Though he was still curious as to why a princess would be here, a run-down shitty tavern with untrustworthy crooks.

His gaze flickered over to the bartender, giving him a small nod before allowing more liquor to be poured into his glass. He motioned his head over to her glass, before returning his attention back to her.

Run run, little one || Excisus x FawnJuly 18, 2021 03:24 PM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
In the back of her mind, she wondered why she had introduced herself so boldly to this stranger. She didn't even know his name, after all, and she had just offered hers; her real nickname, not even an alias like she would normally provide to a stranger... But she didn't think too much about it. It wasn't high on her list of priorities right now, as she listened intently to his response, nodding slightly when he gave his name.

"Axel," she repeated after him, an amused smirk tugging at the corners of her mouth. "That's a stupid name." Her eyes moved to the scars on his hands and cheeks, the clear "x" shape of each one, and she nodded again when he mentioned the nickname. "Yeah, I can see that." A quiet giggle escaped her.

A giggle. Malia did not giggle. But apparently, she did after a couple of drinks, considering she was definitely tipsy now. Two drinks was definitely enough for her tonight, if she wanted to hang onto any semblance of sobriety. She hadn't eaten other than a light breakfast today, and the drinks were hitting her harder than expected.

"Here?" She glanced briefly around the tavern, shoulders shifting in a slight shrug. "Same way everyone else ends up here. It's a room for the night, and the drinks ain't bad."

"Plus, the king's men don't come snoopin' around here often."

When she glanced at her glass again, she noticed that the bartender was refilling it. Her hand twitched, lips parted briefly to tell him she didn't want any more, but in a split-second decision she would come to regret sooner or later, she took the third drink without protest and sipped at the contents. She hardly felt the heat of it now, and it wasn't long before she'd drank about half of it.

"What about you... Axel? How'd you end up here?"

She blinked as she looked over at him again, finding that it was getting gradually more difficult to make her eyes focus the way she wanted. She should really stop drinking now. Well, ideally she should have stopped before the third drink. But the nagging voice in the back of her mind was totally ignored as she took another swig from the glass in her hand, casually resting her elbows on the counter. She was fine. This was fun, it actually felt nice... Just a little unsteady.

Realizing that she had been staring blankly at him for the past thirty seconds or longer, at his mesmerizing blue eyes and the scars on his cheeks, she blinked, looking away as her face flushed bright red in embarrassment. "I... I like your eyes," she admitted. "They're really pretty... and..." She trailed off as she gave an awkward shrug, smiling and glancing over at him again. "I dunno, I just really like them and they're so blue..."

The ends of her sentences began to slur together ever so slightly, a clear sign that she was feeling the alcohol in her system at this point, even if there weren't ample other signs. Normally, she had a much higher tolerance to such things, but today was the exception, and today was apparently the day she ended up very drunk from just three drinks.
Run run, little one || Excisus x FawnJuly 27, 2021 08:36 AM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

He didn't know what to expect from her, much less when she called his name stupid. He wasn't offended, she was tipsy, but the fact that she had merely said so had him actually questioning if his name was stupid. He had no feelings toward it, but a part of him thought it was kinda cool and he internally validated himself before his brain went stir crazy about the thought. He attempted to brush it off, he wasn't here to gain a friend, he was here to kidnap a princess and gain an enemy. Sighing, he heard her quietly giggle and a small smile cracked his lips from their usual scowl. Taking another sip of the liquor, he too, could feel the contents brewing and bubbling in his stomach, the contents creating a poisonous brew that fogged his brain slightly and numbed the feeling to be so alert.

He relaxed, attention snapping back to her as she gave out a simple but true reason, and if anything, he probably would've came herw for her same exact reason. She was..different than what he had expected from her. He knew that being spoiled with riches and a kingdom turned princesses into snobby bitches and unruly wives, yet the blame was casted towards the prince, who would divorce and a war would start.

Internally groaning at the thought of that, Axel made his mind wander a little, taking note of how she had already drunk about half of her drink down. She was quick to put away the liquor, making him think that she was either trying to impress him, or had shit to forget. Her slurred question hit him as he looked at her, replying with a shrug of his own, "I was looking to get out of the cold, saw this place and wasn't going to go any further..." He could feel his own tipsyness on the rise, and suddenly his warm armour felt uncomfortable. He wished he could take it off and replace it with something more comfortable, but his situation wasn't going to let him do that for a good while.

He gazed at her, her pale minty eyes being quite the contrast against her tanned freckled skin. Her features complimented her well, and the white scar near her hairline was making him awfully curious as to how she got it. He then caught himself, how long had he been staring at her? He didn't know, but saw as she seemed to lose herself with his features as well, but was staring deep into his eyes. Insecurity crept up on him, and he attempted to force it down, trying his hardest to not let it get to him. A few silent moments passed and she blinked, looking away as her face burned to a bright pink. Realizing that he had a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips, he found himself thinking how adorable she was acting, explaining how she liked his eyes and giving an awkward shrug. He returned the blush, "I like your eyes too, they're just really nice to look at."

He shook his head softly, noting that her words were slurring more and more. It was time. He almost didn't want to, he actually enjoyed her company, but she wouldn't like him for long. Closing his eyes, he took in a long inhale, exhaling in the form of an exhausted sigh. He dropped some more coins on the countertop, looking at her again, an amused expression crossing his face. "Saw some of the King's men on my way here. Want to scare the shit out of them with me? I guarantee that it's funny." The smile got broader as he thought of all the times he's shifted into a wolf and snapped at them. He made eye contact with her, hoping that she would follow and that this mission would go more smoothly.

Run run, little one || Excisus x FawnAugust 1, 2021 11:14 PM

Fawn

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Oh?" Her eyes lit up as he mentioned seeing some of the king's men. Despite the raging snowstorm outside that she had forgotten about for the moment, harrassing, scaring, and otherwise inconveniencing the soldiers was one of her favorite pasttimes, and she would never miss out on such an opportunity.

It never occurred to her that running off with a stranger was not a good idea. He wasn't a stranger, after all. His name was Axel. He was the guy with the cool scars and the pretty eyes. Nothing scary about him. Therefore, nothing to worry about.

A broad grin spread across her face and she gave a little nod, setting her finished drink aside. "'Course I do," she said with a laugh, bracing herself against the counter as she started to move, attempting to swing her legs over so she could stand. Considering she was already wobbling on the stool, it went well enough, and she managed to stand with some sort of stablility, both elbows leaning against the countertop as she gave another drunken giggle.

"Let's go," she said with a lopsided grin. "Where did you see em?"

She waited for him to stand, before straightening with some semblance of grace, feigning sobriety as she fumbled with her coin pouch for a moment. She gave up not long after, though, realizing that Axel had paid for her drinks and looking over at him with another broad grin. "So polite," she stated. "I know some nobles who could take a few tips from you." She spoke too freely, but keeping her cover was the last thing on her mind right now. Axel was pretty much a dear friend, after all. He paid for her drinks, so he must be.

As he headed for the door, she followed, pausing briefly as she stared at the thickly falling snow for a moment, brows furrowed. Oh, she'd forgotten... As she stepped out into the open, a shudder ran down her spine, and she blinked as the cold shocked her into coherency for the moment. "It's c-cold out here," she said with an awkward laugh, squinting to find Axel in the snow and stumble after him.

"Where did you say you saw em?" Her moment of being nearly sober passed as quickly as it came on, and despite the cold, she was soon staggering slightly again, her gait a clear sign of her drunkenness.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us