Wolf Play : World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Lapin)
Chatbox
 mission goofy
02:30:17 
my route home was so close to being too flooded for me to drive through augh
 Ghost Queen
02:29:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i picked the wrong time to try and get back to the game since chat is dead XD
 technoblade
02:22:04 Lil Techy | Techno
g'night chat
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday
 technoblade
01:50:12 Lil Techy | Techno
marsh

Blackphase black is what I wish Mela was ;-;
 starmutt
01:49:30 marsh | they/it
its like more mela than mela lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Lapin)February 10, 2021 11:53 PM

Blair ♡

Darkseeker

Give Award

Welcome!

This is based on my open group RP, World of Anhohem.
If its something you are interested in Sign up here~

Please do not post here unless you are Lapin or myself.
This is a 1x1 RP.
I would however love to rp with you in the group RP!!

You are welcome to bookmark and subscribe to follow along with our RP!

Please enjoy!! <3
Without further ado....

Edited at February 10, 2021 11:59 PM by Blair ♡
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Lapin)February 10, 2021 11:53 PM

Blair ♡

Darkseeker

Give Award
--------~Skaði~--------
'Scathe, Death, Damage'

Nickname: Skade
Appearance:
new-oc.png
Personality
Inquisitive ✸ Loyal ✸ Hot Headed ✸ Optimistic ✸ Cautious
Backstory

Skade lives in a medium size tribe called Sóma Tribe and much like its name honor means everything to the wolves who live here.
She was bore from the Alphas of Sóma, and had the weight of taking their place put on her from the day she opened her eyes. She was the first born of 3. The youngest of them, a female, fell ill soon after birth and died. Her death came bfore her siblings eyes opened, so they know not to miss her. The death however weighs heavy on thier mother

Edited at February 17, 2021 04:14 PM by Blair ♡
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Lapin)February 10, 2021 11:58 PM

Lapin

Darkseeker

Give Award
{———~Faolán~———}
Little wolf
"We exist in moments, nothing more."
Appearance
(All image credits go to HOTNStock on DA)

Faolán is a male Mexican wolf, of nobel stature. He stands at a height of 32 inches (2.6 ft) at the top of his withers. Faolán’s over all length from nose to tail, is about 60 inches (5ft), and he weighs a little over 80 pounds. He has a lean, yet muscular frame. He was built more for speed and stamina rather than strength, but don’t let that fool you, Faolán can certainly hold his own in a fight. His legs are long and agile, made for running. He has large ears, paws, and a long bushy tail.

Faolán’s fur is on the thicker side; Fine, yet soft to the touch. His pelt is made up of cream, rust, and black colors. His back is covered in darker fur with light speckles running through it, while his underbelly is mostly a cream shade. A rust colored stripe runs down the top of his snout, between his honey-yellow eyes. Faolán smells of freshly cut cedar, with underlying hints of mint.

Gear & accessories

Tied to the fur at the base of his left ear, two bald eagle feathers hang. Around his front two legs, he wears twin leather forearm cuffs. Tied around his neck a sheathed dagger hangs in its scabbard. The dagger is made up of a strong silver metal with two sharp edges that come to a piercing point. The handle of the dagger is wrapped tightly with a black leather, ending at the short crossguard. The scabbard that the dagger hangs in is also made of the same black leather and metal. The pommel that sits at the end of the dagger is square in shape with rounded edges. Its a perfect weapon for stabbing, cutting, and close combat.

Personality

Faolán is a wolf who comes off as kind of cold. He lost all his trust for others when he was accused of murder. This changed him. He’s harsh to those he meets, and he prefers to be alone, that way no one can hurt him.

He’s a clever wolf who uses his brain more than his brawn. But that bing said most of the decisions he makes are rash and reckless. He’s impatient with others, and doesn't like things done slowly. He’s stubborn and stuck to his ways, rarely, if ever, he will do something someone else's way.

(Sorry its so short, I dont 100% know how I want his personality to be. So it will mainly develop in the rp)

Strengths
-Clever-
-Focused-
-Stamina-
-Brave-
weaknesses
-Impatient-
-Stubborn-
-Reckless-
-Doesn't trust easily-
Backstory
(Short version)
Faolán originally hailed from the Aloshi tribe. He was a scout who went out and reported back to the leaders. He had it good, well, for the most part. He, and a mountain lion warrior, named Keir, never got along. They butted heads and a fight almost always insuied when they were near eachother. One day Keir attacked Faolán with the intent of killing him. In self defience Faolán got to him first. In the wake of Keir's death, Faolán was accused of murdering him. The daughter of the leader's was Keir's mate, and apparently saw everything. It was his word against hers. Found guilty, Faolán was scentanced to death, but before they had the chance, he ran, and has been on the run ever since.

Edited at February 17, 2021 03:08 PM by Lapin
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Lapin)February 17, 2021 07:30 PM

Blair ♡

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skaði

I closed my eyes and lifted my noes in response to the wind as it rustled through my fur, I breathed in the deep scent of pine and lavender which grew rich around our tribe. Chipper sounds of morning birds fluttering about filled the air as the sun lifted into the horizon. Jumping out of the branch I was hold up in, giving a small thud as I gracefully landed. I took off towards my parents hut they didn't like me traveling far from them, being the first born an heir to the Sóma Tribe, I am most important to them. My poor brother born just 2 minutes apart and still forced to hide in my shadow. I'd give him this burden if I could. I'd give anything to be free. To make my own choices and be a warrior, I know deep down its what I was born to do.

Why the fates chose to switch my and my brothers birth times is a question Ill never have answered. I quickly shook my pelt free of any debris and licked down my stray tufts. It was important that I was presentable when facing them. If not the nagging would be never ending, and I couldn't be bothered with it honestly. My ears straightened as I bathed myself down. The familiar footfall of my brother closing in on me. Almost craning my neck I looked back awaiting him to pierce the bushes.

As his kind, sweet eyes met mine I gave him a slight smile.
" You know the guard will tell them you were outside the gates again." His voice was soothing, but my anger still grew from his words. I snorted in frustration, stomping my paw on the ground like a pup.
" When will this end Sigfrøðr, I am not a pup anymore!! I am missing out on so much, and for what? Its not fair! " I huffed.
Sigfrøðr began to help me clean my coat, between licks he said. " It will not end, not until they have joined the stars. You know that, but by that time you will be just like them." He chuckled. My eyes widened in fear at the thought. I flipped away from him and barred my teeth. "How DARE you." His chuckles grew into a hard laugh as he flopped over. "You mutt, Take it backkk." I jumped onto him pinning him to the ground as I bit his ear.
"Neverrrr!!" His voice trailed as he shoved me away just enough to free himself and run. I gave chase, unable to stop my own laughter, when a ill clearing of the throat stopped us in our tracks. I didn't even have to turn, the look on my brothers face gave me all the details I needed. Still I slowly turned my head eyes meeting that of my fathers. His deep intimating voice bellowed outward. " I expect respectable behavior of both you."

We both stood straightening our posture and raised our heads. "Why do you insist on acting like that of month old pups. Sigfrøðr you are dismissed, you need to ready the guard for your patrols. As for you young lady, we have much to talk about. Follow." He finished.
Sigfrøðr and I gave each other a sorrow look of sympathy as we went our sperate ways. Just before he left my vision he spat his tongue at me and trotted on. It took everything in my power not to laugh so close to my father. "Would you like to tell me about this morning." He asked. I released the air I held to prevent me from laughing, then I took another deep breath before answering. "Yes sir, I went just outside the walls. I climbed the first tree and waited on the sun to rise. I needed the fresh air. Training has been har-" His disappointed voice interrupted my explanation. " Skaði, we have rules for a reason. As the next leader of our tribe it is your job to lead by example. What if pups saw you breaking these rules and decided to follow. Would you be prepared to face their grief stricken mothers with this lacking excuse of yours."

I hated this. I hate when he makes sense. Lowering my eyes from his I shook my head no. "As I thought, for your training I understand it is hard. This is your burden to bear. None of us asked for it Skaði. The fates decide our roles, and yours has been decided. Why do you insist on denying that. It will only cause you hardship and pain." He had a look of empathy in his eyes, A rare thing.
"I feel the fates are wrong, Sigfrøðr is clearly a better leader then Id ever be." My voice almost at a yell.
"The fates are never wrong." My mothers light yet vengeful voice broke between my sentence. "The fate's work is much bigger then you'd ever begin to realize. We are meant to play our parts Skaði, hopefully you will learn your lesson. Now Skjǫldr what will be her punishment."

"The butcher will be more then happy to have help today, and when you are done you attend the classes of the youth. So you may see the future you are to lead, the same future you keep endangering with your selfish actions. After your hard work and reality check. You will be grounded. You will not leave the tent for 3 days. Maybe the walls will feel bigger after you've seen how small the world could be." He stood beckoning my mother to follow. She turned her head back as she followed him out to say. "Your sister didn't get to have these blessings. You should be more grateful of the life that was granted to you. So many are not given the chance to have life, or it is taken away from them to soon." Her head fell in the memory of my sister.

It pains me to see her in that state. I know it must've been hard to lose a pup. Just feels like she checked out from being a mother after it happened and she still had us. As painful as it is, its natural for mot all of the pups in a litter to survive. So many mothers in our pack have went through the same mourning, but for them it never lasted this long.

The gods only blessed my mother with 1 litter. So I guess she felt robbed when one of the pups didn't survive and she's never let it go, but maybe I'm just being selfish. Assuming I deserve more attention due to the fact I am alive. As for my father he feels blessed we survived and he has heirs to pass down our legacy to, but I still see the disappointment in his eyes when he looks at me. Every single first born to the Sóma tribe had been males, so I would be the first female heir to take the crown. Many see that as a curse, and are sure to worry my father with it.

Edited at April 20, 2021 03:05 PM by Blair ♡
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Lapin)March 7, 2021 10:37 PM

Lapin

Darkseeker

Give Award

F A O L Á N

Steel sliced through flesh, blood splattered on the forest floor, seeping back into the earth from which it came.

“Keir! Stop this you’ve gone too far!” I pleaded, anger lacing my voice. The black and tan mountain lion lunged forward, a crazed look glossing over his silver eyes. Jumping back just out of reach of his sword, my eyes frantically searched the ground for my dagger that was lost in the initial attack. The movement caused a wave of pain to flow through my side where blood flowed, dripping to the ground. The way Keir moved with his blade, his intent was clear. He was trying to kill me.

“You know what? Fáolan,” He spoke my name with pure hatred and disgust, “I’ve just about had enough of you,” He stalked around me, eyes never wavering, “Plead all you want, please, do it again. Beg for your life as I take your head.” A growl laugh rumbled through his chest.

“You’re insane.” I spat the thick metallic blood from my mouth and watched the blood spill from the wound on his neck. The metal claws that he wore on his front paws clinked together as he walked. They glinted in the light as if they were begging to get dirtied with my blood. Everything about the animal in front of me screamed bloodthirsty. A shiver ran down my spine. Every muscle was pulled taunt and nerve stood on high alert. There has always been bad blood between us, arguments, small scuffles, stolen items, but... nothing like this.

Lowering to the ground I rocked back on my hind legs, pushing myself forward at him. My advance caught Keir off guard. He probably expected me to turn tail and run, but running from a fight wasn’t in my nature, especially if my life was on the line. My front paws landed on the top of his blade, causing his head to fall forward as he tired to hold on. Using all my body weight I pushed the blade from his jaws and to the ground. As soon at the metal touched the soil I barreled into his chest, getting him away from the weapon. A yowl came from Keir, his metal claws swiped at me out of the corner of my eye, the tip of one of the blades scratching my shoulder as I tired to move away. He didn’t let up. Jumping a half leg to the right, he charged. With a thud my body hit the ground. The wind was knocked from my lungs, causing my body to slow. With a raspy breath I tried to regain the air I lost, tried to get my mind to focus.

“Die!!” Keir sprang forward, claws outstretched like an eagles, ready to catch its prey. No!, my mind screamed. At the last second I rolled over to my other side, narrowly missing the blades aimed for my heart. With a spin and my back legs aimed at his paws, I kicked at the blades that were caught in the ground, snapping the thin metal. Keir cried out, in anger or in pain I wasn’t sure.

Now we were both unarmed. Something out of place caught my eye, black in grass and dirt. My dagger! Glancing back at Keir, it was like we had the same idea. Scrambling to my feet I ran towards my blade as he ran for his. In those fleeting moments, it was like the world slowed, but my heart was beating as fast as ever. The sound of my paws hitting the ground was like drums beating in my ears. The scent of blood was strong enough to make me gag. The fear of dying weighing on my mind. Then the world sped up again, too fast. My claws dug in the dirt as I skidded to a halt, scooping up the leather handle in my maw, simultaneously turning to face Keir.

Steel glinted in my eyes as I turned. How did he move so fast. The blade tip swinging down, ready to strike me in the back if I hadn’t turned. I’m gonna die! Falling back as the blade advanced.

In a flash the forest quieted, and we both stilled.

Drip...Drip...Drip

Something wet and sticky dripped on my muzzle, sliding down to coat my tongue. Blood. Slowly my eyes cracked open. At my head, a long silver blade pierced the ground, close enough that the slightest movement forward would cut skin. Looking up, blood dripped down the hilt, at the other end Keir was still, blade piercing his throat right under his chin. Like a doll his body fell to the side, crumpling to the forest floor. The dagger fell from my mouth, and slowly I got to my feet.

He was dead.

World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Lapin)April 20, 2021 02:52 PM

Blair ♡

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skaði

I drug my paws giving a slight stomp like a pouting pup as I walked through the street. Dreading my arrival to the butcher's. Giving smiles to all the friendly faces that welcomed me as I passed. A warm feeling of belonging filled me. There was something extremely comforting in the bustle of the town. The noises of the smiths hammer, shouting of sales, loud chattering of wolves, and the laughter of pups and they ran free through town. Something in the constant flow of smells, fires melting metals, bending steels, seasoning meats. The individual smells of a hundred wolves melding with the smells of countless recipes from different cultures. As much as I hated being in the walls, I don't think anything would feel more like home then this.

All these smells and sounds that I've known well since I was born.
This safety, this familiarity, this home that I am destined to protect and lead. Such a heavy burden that it almost makes me pity my parents. I could feel the weight start to take over the belonging I felt. My paws felt like bricks and my head flowed with all the ways I am not fit for this position.

I slowed and straightened my posture before turning the corner to meet Donnovan, the butcher. Taking one last breath I closed my eyes, almost preparing myself for the days events. I slowly opened my eyes to his face almost touching mine.
"Well child, plan on standing there all day?" He chuckled turning away from me. I almost forgot how deep his voice was. It was threating, just as threating as his face looked. Deep red eyes separated by a massive scar across his face. Surrounded by many others leaving you wondering the life he lead before settling down to become a butcher. Its off putting to how warm and welcoming he was. His smile was damn near contagious, and his laugh, a bellow that tickles you to your core. Donnovan was a large male, one of the biggest I have seen. If you didn't find anything else about him threatening his sheer mass would definitely shake you.
"No Sir!" as I unglued my feet to follow him inside his shop.

It felt like days had passed since I arrived this morning, but I had learned much about cutting a animal that I don't think I would've known otherwise. He was a great teacher as well, I found it easy to keep up with him and he made sure to not leave me behind when I was at a harder spot. He told me a lot about how to preserve, what meats lasted longer, which would fill you longer. I was thankful my father sent me here.
Not only cause I could escape my daily leader duties, but because when I did leave I would know how to survive better. He would cringe at the thought he was helping me escape these walls. Some part of me feels like he would also be relieved, my brother would take my place and we both know he is the better choice. It would sure please the high families, who all look down on the fact I will be the first female leader in all of Sóma history.

"Your mind is slipping young one." Donnovan's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Giving a slight smile I met him with a meek "Sorry"
"All is well, It has been a long morning and class will start soon. You should go ahead and head out, you will have time for a break."
A.... break? I'm far from used to any adult giving me a break. I'm a leader after all. I need to be strong willed. It was however a welcomed gesture.
Unable to hide my happiness I yipped a "Thank you!!" as I ran out.
Its beings like Donnovan that make me want to stay here, make me want to be the leader they deserve. Just a as quick as that feeling of responsibly came, the wind swept through my fur and stole it away. The swift, always free wind. If only I had wings so it could carry me away.
Away.
Why am I still here. I can leave, I should leave. I've rehearsed how everyone one would be better off without me how many times now. How selfish could I be to stay here.

My mind was made, I have no need to pack. I want to leave it all behind anyways. My parents expect me home at sundown, which gives me plenty of time to run. This is it then.
I ran as fast as my paws would carry me to the gates. I shouldn't look back, but I did. I took one last look at what I've called home , A feeling of regret already setting in, as my eyes fell down to the road I had just took I saw the guards pushing past civilians.
Oh shit.
Fury ran through my entire being. They were still having me followed. Its now or never, I dug my claws deep into the earth as I pushed off. Bolting out of the gates I would have to lead them off.
I took a worn path that lead to a creek, the water would help cover my scent and tracks. Plus they'd have no idea what direction I would take. Left to the outlands, unclaimed land where loners and bands exist. Right to the neighboring pack. Whom we aren't on great terms with. If they had to guess I would go straight for freedom, so Ill go right.

What's the worst that can happen.

Edited at April 20, 2021 03:06 PM by Blair ♡
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Lapin)January 2, 2022 01:34 AM

Blair ♡

Darkseeker

Give Award
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Lapin)January 2, 2022 01:34 AM

Blair ♡

Darkseeker

Give Award

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh