Wolf Play : Hate To Love Wolf RP HowlsxEternal Ashes
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
02:32:43 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig ah ok thank you :)
 Enigma
02:32:16 
Ghost, if you haven't seen it already there's been a thread made debating how the mechanic works. I'd consult it beforehand
-WP Click-
 mission goofy
02:30:17 
my route home was so close to being too flooded for me to drive through augh
 Ghost Queen
02:29:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i picked the wrong time to try and get back to the game since chat is dead XD
 technoblade
02:22:04 Lil Techy | Techno
g'night chat
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Hate To Love Wolf RP HowlsxEternal AshesJanuary 17, 2021 07:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
DON'T POST UNLESS ME OR ETERNAL ASHES, FEEL FREE TO FOLLOW ALLONG. <3 Thank you.
Hate To Love Wolf RP HowlsxEternal AshesJanuary 18, 2021 07:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lillian was a gorgeous 5 year old wolf,she was the FB of her pack,she had white fur all over her with black and grey speckle on her back,she had bright yellow eyes and a pitch black nose.Lilli was used to having make wolves try to be her forever mate,but she new that they only wanted the have the Beta position,she she kept turning them away,she was pride hunter in the pack,and you may ask "white coat and blood"? Well Lilli would always take herself to the river after each hunt and stand in the river right where it was almost strong enough to wipe her away,so after each hunt you would know she was there.her favorite was moose or elk,and sometimes deer,or caribou.she spent most of her free time rejecting wolves or laying in a flower medeow to keep up her wonderful smell,but there was one wolf she hated most...

Edited at January 18, 2021 08:00 AM by EternalAshes
Hate To Love Wolf RP HowlsxEternal AshesJanuary 19, 2021 07:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Chase was a blue-black male with golden stripes he is handsome, and likes each wolf for who they are not what. Chase doesn't have a mate, but he needs one soon. He's 6 years old, he's a very fast runner and he's good at fighting other wolves when it needs to happen. One day he was out hunting and he saw the Beta Female out on a hunt, he watched her taking down a big elk. He almost gasped in awe, mut clamped his paw over his muzzle to stop himself from scaring the herd. He snuck through the tall grass, his paws gliding over the ground, his paws setting down soundlessly. The grass swayed around him, it looked like it had caught in the wind. But there was no wind that day. Chase smiled, looking up at an adult caribou, It wasn't in any way aware that he was there. He leaped up onto it's back he bit into it's neck so deep his teeth met together in it's scruff.The Elk bucked wildy, He scored his claws down it's back, but he still grasped it's neck. he kept scratching the Elk's back with his back claws. Over and over again he scratched. The deer was bleeding heavily, he turned around on it's back, and stabbed his claws into its back. The elk balled with pain, the dropped down dead.
It fell in slow motion to Chase, as it's legs started to collapse, he leaped off the deer. Then everything went back to it's normal, fast gravity patterns.
"Ha!" He said victoriously, the Elk was very large, and he had trouble dragging the deer back to camp, but he mannaged alright, soon he dropped his prey neer the kill-mound in camp.

Edited at January 19, 2021 07:20 AM by Uhu o ka hekili
Hate To Love Wolf RP HowlsxEternal AshesJanuary 19, 2021 08:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lillian was standing çalmly in the river, when the water picked up suddenly and swept the light wolf away... Lillian let out a terrified bark, she struggled to get out of the undertow finally she gave up and let the water bash her up until she got thrown out into the lake she swam to shore and tried to catch her breath, then she heard a distressed howl in the distance it was the Alpha male calling her scared that she had disappeared, she holwed back and started her way, she collapsed unconscious.
Hate To Love Wolf RP HowlsxEternal AshesJanuary 20, 2021 08:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chase started to pad out of camp to fetch water for the older wolves when he caught scent of Lilian again. The scent didn't seem to show that she was moving at all. "Lilian?" Chase howled, No answer. He ran over to where he smelled her, there she was, unconcious. Chase stared in shock, he ran quickly to the lake with moss in his mouth, he dunked the moss into the lake and carried it back to Lilian, He squeezed the water onto her muzzle, hoping she'd wake. "Lilian?" He asked again.

Edited at January 20, 2021 08:13 AM by Uhu o ka hekili
Hate To Love Wolf RP HowlsxEternal AshesJanuary 27, 2021 04:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lillian was whimpering as her unconscious dream turned into her drowning.She howled for help but then woke suddenly. She yelped in fear and backed up.She saw Chase,and growled,then realized her helped her wake up.She smiled and let her angry and fear bleed away."S-Sorry for my hostility" She lowered her head to a bow and gave a howl to tell the Alphas she was alive.They response with a relived howl. "Shall we head back,Also Thank you"

Edited at January 29, 2021 06:33 PM by EternalAshes
Hate To Love Wolf RP HowlsxEternal AshesFebruary 2, 2021 07:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Yes, thats a good idea, and don't even mention it, I can't just watch a wolf lay there unconcious when there are things I could do about it!" Chase waved his tail to dismis the thought. They padded back to into camp, Chase with the help of Lilian managed to catch a big deer.
Hate To Love Wolf RP HowlsxEternal AshesFebruary 7, 2021 07:18 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lillian was glad to get back to the pack safely and with a large deer on top of that! She thought quietly to herself about the blood on her fur." I think I should go back to the river...." She saw that everyone was busy...except fo Chase. She thought to herself 'He knows what I'm thinking,I have to go though' At that moment when she thought Chase wasn't looking she took off to the river...
Hate To Love Wolf RP HowlsxEternal AshesFebruary 7, 2021 08:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Chase laid down, his head on his paws, he twitched his ears, Where did Lilian go?! Chase snarled, showwing his annoyance, he darted after her watching from the bushes to the side of the river.
Hate To Love Wolf RP HowlsxEternal AshesFebruary 9, 2021 09:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lillian had thought she went without notice...she put het paws in the water to test the strength,It was extremly calm. She carfully steped in and rinsed the bits of blood off,it was a quick taste since she got her quickly.she stepped out and shook off the water. She heard her stomach rumble and she thought I should eat,she walked back without a sound,but the ran into a wolf...It was Chase she was angry that she got caught,she she said with dignity "Hello Chase,A Meer coincidance that I see you here again."She sounded powerful,without anything but that.

Edited at February 9, 2021 11:24 AM by EternalAshes

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us