Wolf Play : World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Grimm)
Chatbox
 mission goofy
02:41:22 
ghost - hm id say just give it a go then
 Ghost Queen
02:40:55 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
im not really a dom pack i just want my pack happness to go up XD
 mission goofy
02:40:18 
i dont think your current dominance matters at all its just completely wiped and set to the auto staggering
 Enigma
02:40:18 
It will likely reduce, not increase. Which is why people are saying don't do it if you're a dominance based pack since people have been losing up to 2k in dom. In other words I think you're a perfect candidate to test it out
 mission goofy
02:39:43 
enigma - well the news post says "Please Note: This will completely reset your wolf's Dominance. It starts at 190 and counts down."
 Ghost Queen
02:39:19 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig i only have currently 1k dom?
 mission goofy
02:38:56 
zefhyr - no wolves can be used in explore no matter the dominance level;
 Enigma
02:38:49 
@Ghost
I assume it will stagger whatever dominance is currently on your wolves. So wolves with 0 dom probably won't get free dominance
 ZEFHYR
02:38:28 
Ghost, I am fairly new at playing this, but I think all wolves need a number in the Dom box to play in Explore
 Ghost Queen
02:38:15 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i have 63 wolves and only a few with dom XD
 mission goofy
02:38:04 
ahhh you guys are talking maths. i salute you
 Enigma
02:37:38 
As for larger packs it gets messier. Hence Boeing's attempted formula xD but I personally think we should just ask Eve
 Ghost Queen
02:37:24 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i was meaning with the staggering since im trying to get my happyness up since i want to try and explore but im not sure if i i need all my wolves to have some dom for the staggaring to work?
 mission goofy
02:37:14 
so while yes you can certainly leave a bunch of wolbes at 0 dom and there arent any real consequences your pack dominance will be lower and so will pack happiness
 Enigma
02:36:44 
And the highest dominance possible will always be 190
 Enigma
02:36:12 
The tldr is the working hypothesis is that packs with <=20 wolves will always result in a space of 10pts between dom ranks
 mission goofy
02:36:05 
ghost - dominance levels arent an essential part of the game outside of alliance battles, a couple explore encounters, and pack happiness. the more wolves you have with the same amount of dominance, the lower the pack happiness gets
 Ghost Queen
02:34:44 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
like do all wolves have to have some dom or is it ok with like most of them on 0?
 Ghost Queen
02:33:58 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i do not understand that at all XD
 Ghost Queen
02:32:43 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig ah ok thank you :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Grimm)September 2, 2020 06:06 PM

Blair ♡

Darkseeker

Give Award
Welcome!

This is based on my open group RP, World of Anhohem.
If its something you are interested in Sign up here~

Please do not post here unless you are Grimm or myself.
This is a 1x1 RP. I would however love to rp with you in the group RP!!

You are welcome to bookmark and subscribe to follow along with our RP!

Please enjoy!! <3
Without further ado....

Edited at September 2, 2020 06:07 PM by Blair ♡
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Grimm)September 2, 2020 07:19 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Declan | Mountain Lion | M | Cairn Tribe Leader

Declan flicked his tattered ears as his green gaze scanned the grassy knoll below the rock he was perched upon. Where was Torryn? Tail lashing, he turned his gaze toward the sun's position. No, she wasn't late. Yet. Though, he had expected her by now. Maybe he was just impatient.

They did, after all, have important matters to discuss. They needed to figure out how they would get the disease under control. He needed Torryn's assistance, especially since he knew Evette wouldn't want anything to do with him. She was a fool, after all.

A rustle in the grasses caught his attention, and he snapped around in an instant. It was on his blind side. Anyone in his tribe knew very few could approach him from that side without triggering his explosive anger.

It was nothing but a boa weaving through the grasses. Declan curled his lip and kept waiting.

Edited at September 2, 2020 07:20 PM by Grimm
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Grimm)September 12, 2020 11:06 AM

Blair ♡

Darkseeker

Give Award

Torryn | Wolf | F | Tama Tribe Leader

I closed my eyes as the wind swept my pelt, almost giving me the sense of freedom. Though I had finally slipped Ezra's grasp to travel alone. I knew I would never have this freedom feeling. My life was tied to the responsibility of hundreds of lives.

I didn't mind the weight of these responsibilities, I embrace my role. I do admit to some envy as I watch the young ones frolic about in a mindless bliss, completely unaware of the dangerous world that surrounded their lives. Thinking of my past, remembering a time where the dead stayed dead, was almost like mourning a passed love one.

As I trotted closer to our meeting spot, I straightened my posture and let out a quick yip to announce my arrival. Didn't want to scare the poor man. My footfall was far quieter then most, and with the wind it might be hard to tell my arrival other wise.

Meeting the big cats gaze I gave a apologetic smirk. "Sorry old friend, I was bothered by Ezra and a few guards about 'Absolutely needing protection when meeting a unpredictable and dangerous tribe leader.'." I laughed mocking Ezra's voice. Finding a soft spot I sat below the rock.

"They just don't know you like I do, we both know you are just a big teddy bear. Right Declan?" I said holding back my laughter. Waiting for what teasing words he'd throw back.

Edited at September 12, 2020 11:11 AM by Blair ♡
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Grimm)September 14, 2020 04:03 PM

Blair ♡

Darkseeker

Give Award
WIP Art of RP ~
output-DTa-Mem.gif
Finished ~
Declan-Torryn-completed.png

Edited at October 19, 2020 11:45 PM by Blair ♡
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Grimm)September 14, 2020 04:23 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

Declan's posture shot straight up at the sound. Ah, finally, Torryn was here. He forced his tensed muscles to relax as he laid on the warm stone, flicking his tail back and forth as the she-wolf approached. The bright opal in his necklace bounced against his leather chestplate as he turned his head, following Torryn with his green gaze.

"Torryn," he called out, accent thick "mornin'. Join me, will you?"

His relationship with the Tama leader was much more casual than his relations with the others, they had known each other a long time. And so, he didn't mind her teasing, although he found it amusing how Tama warriors feared him. "Something like that, although I believe you could be called dangerous as well. Are your warriors nervous around me, Torryn?" he murmured, tone surprisingly light, with a humourous flick of his whiskers.

"So, we've come to discuss Neoma and the disease that plages Anhohem? I'd like to hear your thoughts, it's been a while since we've last met."

((The art looks great so far!! :D))

Edited at September 14, 2020 04:25 PM by Grimmlin
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Grimm)September 15, 2020 05:39 AM

Blair ♡

Darkseeker

Give Award

I pulled my sword from the harness and laid in the grass in front of me, to make laying more comfortable. Declan's chattering bringing a chuckle as I laid in the grass below him. A grin marked my face at him calling me dangerous. Having a equal see me in such a light made me feel proud of myself, not that there was much more room to feel more proud.
"Of course they fear 'The great Declan, Mountain lion leader of the Cairn tribe'." I deepen my voice and gave a intimidating edge to my words. As if I was announcing his arrival to a crowd. "We live in a dangerous world my friend, and I mean to make those shiver at the thought of us leaders." I motioned my paw between us, because we both knew there were few if any who fear the Neoma Tribe.

"I speak highly of you to all who will hear it. My tribe circles some of your greatest battle stories ." I gave a stretch before continuing.
"Ah yes, my thoughts. Well the disease is ever worrying. A few of my scouts found a washed fallen body on our shore." I paused seeing the shock spread over Declan's face. My face narrowed in comfort. "It was actually dead. The water took it. From what I could tell, it was a lynx and out of respect we burned it."

A moment of concerned silence passed. The wind rustling the tree that hung above us, making the tiny light beams that were pouring through the gaps in the leaves dance. I breathed deep "We should be thankful, that it was gone by the time it reached us. If they were any more intelligent they would've already crossed the massive downed tree across my land. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have trouble sleeping at night."

I looked down almost shamefully " Its been so long since we've had a incident, yet its all I can think about." The worry in my eyes was undeniable.
"I worry about protecting them. Maybe we can revisit the idea of crossing Burkhard. It would take many trials and dedication. I would need equal effort from all tribes." I looked back up at Declan. "What is going on between you and the Neomas?"
It was crazy realizing how easy it was for me to be me around my old friend. It had been so long since we talked, yet I just breathed fears no one else had heard to him. It was comforting, but probably foolish. I could've prtended, however he would've seen straight through it, and could I actually have lied to him? I shook my head at my thoughts knowing I wouldn't had.

Edited at September 15, 2020 06:13 PM by Blair ♡
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Grimm)September 22, 2020 11:57 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

The gleaming sword caught his eye immediately. Declan could appreciate such a well-made weapon, even if swords weren't his go-to. He preferred an axe himself, a weapon where his weight and brute strength put him at an advantage. Torryn had always seemed to prefer long blades, those that required technique. well, at least that's what he thought. It had been so long since they had sparred.

His lip curled up into a rare smile as Torryn poked fun, as usual. It wasn't often he got to partake in light-hearted banter. His tribe functioned like a well-oiled machine, yet he had always envied the Tama tribe's passion and genuine care for their leader. While all of his tribe respected him, very few could call him a friend. It was the big cat's own doing, he wasn't the social type.

"That it is, that it is. Plenty of stories about you and your triumphs have traveled among my warriors, although they are prone to exaggerating a bit." The smirk faded as the wolf brought up the fallen. It was troubling news that one, although actually dead, had found its way across the waters.

He turned his single green eye down to the earth, deep in thought. "If you would like, I can schedule a rotating watch with some of my warriors. Put one of mine and one of yours on watch together, it'll be good for relations, no? That is, if they stop bickering." That last part, almost an afterthought, had the slightest hint of humor in his tone. While the Tama and Cairn tribes got along, there was always some mild squabbles between their members.

"What would we do if we made it across alive? Leave our home? I think it should be considered, but only as a final option. I believe there has been talk of a cure, although I am a skeptic, as you should know." Declan's tone was dark once again, the humor gone from his face. He could tell Torryn was running out of options. It seemed Tama took the brunt of the fallen, Cairn was the least affected up in their mountains. They usually didn't get that far.

His lip curled at the mention of the Neoma tribe. Not this again.

"Evette," the cougar grumbled, flexing his claws "and I go way back, and none of it is good. She's a fool, if I've ever met one. That one doesn't know when to let things go."

World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Grimm)October 12, 2020 02:32 PM

Blair ♡

Darkseeker

Give Award

My eyes brightened and ears perked at the mention of help from the Cairn tribe. "I would love that! Its time we started to mend the connection between the tribes." I said proudly with a smirk. He knew Neoma was a part of that and the irritated look on his face was more then enough to cause a chuckle.

"We would need to be strict on any members who would cause discord while working together from both ends. We are here for a common goal after all." I paused listening to his view on the fallen's disease and the route we should take.

My eyes narrow with concern about a cure. My mind fading a bit from the conversation. The faces of all the ones I had lost to this awful sickness flashing through my head. I had of course thought about the possibility of a cure at first, but in my heart all these years after, I know that there is no bringing them back. I focused back in on Declan's voice. "You don't think a cure could help those already turned now, do you? It would have to be a emergency after bitten remedy, right?" My voice almost hopeful even though I knew he would have no answers for me yet.
His outlook on leaving being the last option surprised me. Though the Cairn tribe is the furthest from any danger, and has little to no experience with the fallen in years, I still figured we would share the same opinion with this.

I gave a slight smile followed by a sigh, as if letting all of the worried feelings leave me. "Dear Evette, do I know how stubborn she can be. What specific incident is it she is holding onto this time?" I asked playfully raising a eyebrow."
The wind had picked up carrying the white fluffy clouds across the sky and tossing our fur about.

Edited at January 4, 2021 09:18 AM by Blair ♡
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Grimm)October 20, 2020 12:23 PM

Grimm

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Oh, of course," Declan murmured in response. He wasn't worried too much about any true fights breaking out among their warriors. For the most part theey had a lot of respect for the Tama tribe. They hadn't had any real feuds while they both led their tribes. The two leaders were too close for anything petty, really.

Still, the thought of a cure was intriguing. Although Declan chose not to think too much about it. It wasn't worth believing if it didn't work out. "I dont...know. My shaamans spoke of perhaps a prevantative, but there's no known way to go about doing so, at least that we know of. Pray tell, if yours have any ideas." Torryn had always seemed like an idealist to him, something he never had been good at. Heh, at least they balanced each other out.

Her light tone regarding Evette surprised him, and he lowered his gaze before speaking, trying to play off the surprise as humor. "Ha, what hasn't she been holding onto. We were-err-involved manny years ago. That one was always stubborn." Declan wasn't sure how much Torryn knew of their history. Like any story in his tight-knit tribe, it had its fair share of being passed around-at least when the leader wasn't present. It was somewhat an unspoken rule among the Cairn tribe not to speak of a creature's past, at least, not when they were around.

Edited at October 20, 2020 12:24 PM by Grimmlin
World of Anhohem ♡ 1x1 (Blair x Grimm)December 30, 2020 12:47 AM

Blair ♡

Darkseeker

Give Award

My eyes widened at the thought of a preventative and my mind began to race. If we could stop it from spreading we could end this. We could move past this era of fear.
What are we meant to do, to figure out if this works.
My eyes darkened at the thought as I lowered my head.
We would have to risk lives, to test it. Nothing is worth that. Right?
I mean how many lives would we save?
How could I think of that.

Closing my eyes I tried to ease my frustration and anger. I would hate to waste this time making Declan worry over me, or worse, show weakness. I shook my pelt as I raised my head. Giving a smile "Heh yes, stubborn she is. If you wish to not delve into the details I understand. As for ideas, dear friend."
I breathed picking my words carefully.
"The only logical way to go about trialing a preventative would be to give a predator a dose, and send it through the dead zone. I do have to say as a leader I could never do that to my tribe. I value every breathing being. Im sure you do as well since we are all few and far between. Much work would have to be put in since we know nothing of it. Say if it does work, then how long? what if it doesn't work for some of us? There are to many questions for me to even consider letting anyone volunteer to trial it.
I believe and trust the shamans, but this root is deeper then that. Its something that only effects predators. We need to figure out why first. Then im sure most of the answers will be given to us."

Edited at January 4, 2021 09:18 AM by Blair ♡

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us