Wolf Play : Rustyk x Karma
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Rustyk x KarmaAugust 24, 2020 12:32 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
This is mostly definitely going to be an amusing and hilarious roleplay if I have to be completely honest. First off, please don't post if you aren't me or Rustyk Pack. Thank you! You are more than welcomed to follow along though! Onto the plot now.

This is a Lucifer x Fallen Angel roleplay. Everyone knows that Lucifer is one that is incapable of falling in love. Though, that will change thanks to his somewhat of a bodyguard/annoyance Fallen Angel. They are both punished to live in the mortal world in the same house while acting like a married couple. Of course the Fallen Angel is determined to make Lucifer love, so she tries to romance the living hell out of him with corny pickup lines and whatnot. There will be more, but nothing else has been planned yet.

Discussion for roleplay: Discussion

Edited at October 7, 2020 12:48 AM by Deadly Karma
Rustyk x KarmaAugust 24, 2020 12:54 AM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Cleo was standing in the realtor's office getting ready to finish the paperwork on the two story home that the fallen angel had found a few days before. It was a light blue color with white trim on the outside with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. She tapped the end of the pen against her cheek listening to the man talk across from her while her eyes were quickly scanning the paperwork reading the contract the pair were signing into. The pen was in her left hand while her right hand rested on her "husband's" knee giving the impression that she did love the man sitting next to her.

The wedding band on her finger carried a medium sized diamond in a white gold band with smaller diamonds around it. The realtors eyes kept looking at it with each tap of the pen before he looked between the pair with a smile.

"I want to say thank you for choosing to buy with Drackus Realty. I am sure you are going to love the home and will make many memories in it." He was an older, heavier set gentleman who ran a hand over his slicked back dark blonde hair as he spoke.

Cleo's eyes stopped moving and she lifted them to meet his gaze with a warm smile. "I am just glad that I could finally talk him into getting the larger house. You never know when there might be little feet running around." She turned to look over at Lucifer with the same smile giving his knee a gentle squeeze before flipping the contract to the end and signing her name in delicate handwriting. "Mrs. Lynette Williams."

Of course she wasn't going to use her real name. It would defeat the purpose of being in the mortal world and keeping Lucifer safe. Cleo then offered the pen to Lucifer and sat back, pushing her dark braid back over her shoulder. The angel had gone with a simple black pencil skirt, heels, and a dark grey blouse to finish signing.

"Your turn my dear. And then we can get on with finding the perfect furniture for our home." The main thing she was excited for in the home was the basement. She had already started planning where she could hide any weapons and a place to question people, if absolutely necessary. Cleo leaned closer to Lucifer and lowered her voice to where the two of them would only be able to hear.

"If he keeps staring at either the ring or my chest, I will not be afraid to take a heel off and use it as a weapon...Even you haven't stared as hard as he is." Her lips close to his ear to look as if she was whispering coercion to the man instead of what she wanted to do.

(Please let me know if I need to change anything.)

Rustyk x KarmaAugust 24, 2020 01:46 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
If anyone were to ask Lucifer if he would ever live in the mortal world for longer than a year, he would laugh in their face. He never thought in a million years he would be punished to live down in the mortal world while posing as a married couple with a Fallen Angel. He didn't like it one bit as that means he also has to keep his identity a secret much to his dismay. He likes it when he greets different species, telling them he is Lucifer to either end up being associates or someone to kill because they like to test his patience. He prefers the latter if he has to be completely honest. He would rather torment them, hoping they cry for mercy in the end. He may or may not give it to them depending on what they have said to him.

He leaned back in the chair, his arm resting on the back of Cleo's chair as she read over the paperwork of the house that they are going to be buying today. He would've just signed it and get it over with, but Cleo insisted that she reads over it before they did such a thing. So, he did the most reasonable thing possible. He let her read it to make sure everything is fine, even though he has a feeling it is. Though, he has to say that her tapping the pen against her cheek is starting to get on his nerves. She better quit it soon before he reaches across her and snatches it out of her hand without a warning.

His gaze flickered to the retailer as he thanked them for going through them. He had to hold back an expression of a scrunched up nose as he is trying to be nice for once. He said trying, not that he has to be nice. He would rather have the man leave them in private while reading over the paperwork, though, that wouldn't be possible since they are buying the house. Soon enough, his gaze flickered over towards Cleo, listening to her speak to his comment. At her words, he couldn't help but choke on his own saliva at what she said. Sure, he somewhat likes kids, but he never thought of settling down with someone let alone have his own kids. If that ever happens, that will be when pigs decide to fly.

"Yes, kids." He murmured lowly, his voice husky yet held a velvety tone to it. He grabbed the pen from Cleo when she handed it to him, glad that she finally doesn't have it to continue tapping it against her cheek. She won't be getting it back now that he has it. He quickly signed his name in delicate cursive, having the name 'Mr. Ajax Williams' sprawled across the line underneath Cleo's fake name. He hates that he has to use a fake name, but there is nothing he can do if he wants to keep his identity a secret.

He set the pen on top of the paper before sliding it against the desk towards the man to have him file it into the computer once he looks over to make sure everything is filled out. When Cleo got too close for his comfort to whisper something into his ear, he couldn't help but tense. She is getting into his personal space and he doesn't like it one bit. His jaw clenched as a muscle ticked, showing how uncomfortable her closeness is to him. If she wasn't his somewhat of a bodyguard, he would probably throw her out of the house or perhaps even just kill her with the snap of his fingers. He sadly can't do both.

His lips went into a grim line, pretending to be angered by the fact that this man thinks that he can keep starting at his 'wife', let alone her chest. "Rude." He whispered to her, indicating her comment about him not staring as hard as this retailer is. "Excuse me, sir." He said, letting his arm move from the back of Cleo's chair to around her shoulders, revealing the white silver wedding band wrapped around his finger. "I would appreciate it if you would stop staring at my wife's ring, let alone looking down her chest." He leaned forward, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly. "I don't want to warn you again as you won't like what will happen next." He threatened, making sure the message is clear to the mortal man before leaning back in his chair.
Rustyk x KarmaAugust 24, 2020 01:39 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

The older gentleman flushed deeply at the mention of where his eyes had been roaming. He cleared his throat thinking through his words carefully. He picked up the contract and scanned it quickly nodding his head. “It looks like everything is in order.” He pushed the keys to the home towards the pair trying to regain some composure. “I wish you two the best of luck with your new home and let me be the first to welcome you to Hendrickson.” Cleo stood when the man did and shook his outstretched hand quickly before looking over at her ‘husband’ as she picked up the keys. The tensing of his jaw muscle didn't escape her attention when she had gotten close. We will have to work on that. She made a mental note before turning her attention back to the present.

“See I told you all of our hard work was going to pay off.” She flashed her warm smile before turning to head out the door. The man watched her leave before looking at ‘Mr. Williams’. You are a lucky man to have found a woman like her.” He offered his hand to Lucifer still trying to smile. “It was a pleasure doing business with you.”

Cleo had set up most of the meetings and finding of jobs before Lucifer had arrived. Otherwise what kind of bodyguard would she be if she didn’t take the initiative to find something they could both do. She stepped out into the slightly warmer outside air and took a deep breath as she rested her hands on her hips. “Now to just start our jobs and everything else should begin to fall into place.” The young woman looked over her shoulder to see if Lucifer was coming before moving over to the 2018 GMC Acadia and climbed into the driver’s seat turning on the car.

Before she was going to take him to their home, she had to stop by the grocery store and then the office that they were going to be working at to see if they needed anything for the office. Gotta try and make a good impression before she starts. As much as she hated the idea of being a secretary for the accounting office, it was better than nothing. Cleo had thought about being a stay-at-home wife but quickly pushed the thought from her head when she realized that she would hate being in the building alone. Her fingers drummed on the steering wheel as she waited only stopping when Lucifer walked out of the building.

She waited for the door of the car to close beside him before speaking up. “Thank you. You are my knight in shining armor.” She began to back the car out and drove down the street of the smaller town. Hendrickson didn’t have more than maybe 1,500 people on a good day. It was also nestled deep in the Rocky Mountains where it would be easy to get lost if one wasn’t paying attention. It of course had a grocery store, a few car shops, banks, a few little family restaurants, and of course bars. As they passed one little diner, Cleo glanced over to the demon beside her. “Are you hungry?”

Edited at August 24, 2020 03:46 PM by Rustyk Pack
Rustyk x KarmaAugust 24, 2020 08:21 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
As much as Lucifer could care less that this man is starting at Cleo's ring and down her chest, he had to act like it. He hated it, acting like he loves someone. He is incapable of love, so this acting of being married is like torture to him compared to being punished in the mortal world and living with this woman. Even though he can be charismatic, he doesn't have that feeling towards Cleo in the slightest. Perhaps it is because she is a Fallen Angel AND the fact that she is going to be living with him instead of separate houses. He would very much prefer if they got two different houses without someone barging in on him for whatever reason.

He stood up once Cleo did, his arm slipping from her shoulders as she leaned forward and plucked the keys off the desk. Damn, he wanted to keep them. They will have to make copy anyways as he will want to go out on days by himself without her looming over him every step he takes. Just the thought of it made him cringe mentally at that, hating that someone has to protect him when he is more than capable of taking care of himself. "I appreciate it. Thank you." He said, his voice somewhat soft when the retailer welcomed them to the town they are staying in. He grasped the man's hand, shaking it to show at least some sort of thankfulness even though he doesn't feel an ounce of it.

He went to leave as Cleo went to the door, but stopped when he heard the man speak. At least his back is to the retailer or he would have seen the disgusted look on his face when the man said he is a lucky man to have Cleo. He thinks the opposite. He doesn't really care for her in the slightest. He turned around on his heels, giving the man a bright smile at his words. "Thank you. She is a wonderful woman and I wouldn't know what I would do without her in my life." If anyone in Hell could hear what he is saying, they would be laughing at him. "Good day." He said, tipping his head slightly in goodbye before exiting the building. At least he is believable, even though he knows that Cleo can see past this acting as a married couple facade.

He quickly climbed into the running car, quickly buckling up before she could start to drive off. One hand grasped the door handle while the other held tightly on the middle compartment. He doesn't like it when people drive him around as he doesn't trust anyone to not get into a car accident. Sure, they can't die except by Angel-made weapons, but that doesn't mean it isn't going to hurt like the Devil is torturing you from the inside out. "I am driving next. I don't trust your driving skills." He murmured, his gaze glued to the road in case he has to holler at her to jerk off to the side or having him reach over and jerk the steering wheel before they hit something. She better not drive recklessly on purpose either or so help him, he will walk to the house than drive back there with her.

He snorted at her comment about him being her knight in shining armor. "Don't flatter yourself. I only did it to act like this so-called protective and jealous husband." He grumbled under his breath, his gaze still not leaving the road. He stayed quiet, not even looking at the buildings as they passed by them. He pursed his lips when she asked if he is hungry. He isn't that hungry, but he supposes that it wouldn't hurt to get a bite to eat. "Stop wherever you want." He said, not really even answering her question in the way she would like it to be answered.
Rustyk x KarmaAugust 24, 2020 10:30 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

A chuckle left her lips as she pulled into a little cafe. "How about I order something to go and then you can drive us to the office. I want to see if I need anything there. Then we can go to the house or the furniture store, whichever you want to do." She put the car in park and climbed out of the car walking inside. She wasn't gone for more than 30 minutes when she came out holding two bags and moved to the passenger side of the car seeing that Lucifer was now in the front seat.

Cleo set the bags down and slipped on her seatbelt and smiled as she took in his features from his profile waiting for him to ask where the office was. This wasn't Cleo's idea of a good job. She would rather be hunting down rogue demons or other fallen angels though she couldn't put down the opportunity to try and get Lucifer to fall in love.

Was she hiding a secret agenda? Possibly since even she was curious as to what it would take to find a being that could turn the demon king's heart from stone. Her eyes drifted closed for a moment before she turned to look out the window with a soft sigh. "For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you definately turned me on."

A faint smile danced at the corners of her mouth but she pointed to the left when they reached a stop sign. "You will want to turn right here and then a left. That will put us in front of the building. It has a lovely sign on the lawn that says 'You'll love us as your accountants.'" Cleo had spent a few sleepless days looking into the different jobs and trying to find something that the two of them could do. Granted she knew nothing about accounting but it was either this or try to be a personal trainer at a gym.

One thing that she was looking forward to was having a small little personal gym at the house that she could train in to keep her physique and skills finely tuned. Her eyes scanned the buildings as they passed waiting to see the sign that so lovingly pointed out their new jobs.

Rustyk x KarmaAugust 24, 2020 11:29 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Lucifer couldn't be happier when Cleo suggested that she gets something from the said cafe and let him drive home. "Thank you very much." He said, not caring that he truly thanked someone for letting him do something. Once she slipped out of the car to order food, he watched her enter as if making sure no one is going to mug her on her way into the cafe. He opened the door and swung his legs out and stood up, breathing in the fresh air. He is glad they are at least in the Rocky Mountains as he enjoys the forest, which he wouldn't admit to anyone. He also enjoys the ocean, but he prefers the forest over water any day. He glanced around, taking everything in before he decided to round the car and get into the driver's seat.

He had the car turned off and the windows down while Cleo was in the cafe. He had an elbow rested against the open window while his gaze constantly flickered around the area. When he noticed Cleo coming out of the building not thirty minutes later, he quickly took his gaze away from the scenery. He turned the engine on, rolling the windows up moments later before she could enter the car. He turned to her in his seat, watching her set food on the floor. "I was thinking..." He trailed off as he put a hand behind the headrest of her seat as he looked over his shoulder to back out of the parking spot. Once he is on the main road, he started his sentence over. "We can go to the furniture store after we eat, so we should just head to the house for now." He isn't going to call the house a home because it isn't home and never will be.

He was driving quite peacefully, no word coming from his mouth or her's. Then out of nowhere, she decided to break the most peaceful silence he has had in years. He turned his head towards her briefly and shot her a quick glare at her cheesy pick-up like. Yes, he knows what a pick-up like is as he has done them to many women before. Why she said this to him all of the sudden is beyond him. "Absolutely not." He quickly said to show that he didn't appreciate her pick-up like. "That is the most ridiculous pick-up line. Why are you even saying that to me?" He asked, his brow raised. He isn't curious, but he wouldn't mind knowing. He just found it odd that she told him that, especially when she knows that he doesn't care for her.

He listened to her directions, following them and turning here and there as she told him to do. He hated the thought of being an accountant, but that is what he gets for not looking for a job himself. Next time this happens, which it never will, he will make sure he is the one put in charge of the jobs. An accountant sounds like the most terrible job on this mortal earth. Why she didn't pick something as a club owner or even working at a club or bar is beyond him. He would take that any day, especially since it involves alcohol and lovely ladies.

He soon pulled up into the driveway, putting the car into park moments later. He sat there, staring at the house with the engine still running. "I still can't believe that we have to share a house together and act as a married couple." He grumbled under his breath before exiting the car moments later after turning the engine off. He leaned down, poking his head into the car to look at her. "Let's get going. I would like to get this shopping done sooner rather than later." He said before shutting the door and leaving her to grab the bags of food.
Rustyk x KarmaAugust 25, 2020 12:01 AM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Once the car was parked, Cleo watched him before rolling her eyes. "You really want to know why I said that?" She picked up the bags after climbing out of the car. She walked over to the front door and waited for him to open the door. "It isn't like I am making us share a bedroom and bed? At least I gave you the master bedroom. I am not ready to give up the space of a king bed when sleeping alone."

Once he opened the door, she stepped inside and walked into the kitchen to set the bags down. "And get used to the corny lines. One of us has to make it look like we are totally in love and can't get enough of each other." She looked over her shoulder at him with a very visible eye roll as she began to pull a couple little containers and then a larger one spreading them on the table.

His quick turn down of her pick up line had stung a little but it was just the first day of their new life. Maybe things would change over the course of their time. How long that would be is still up in the air. She pulled out a couple sets of plasticware and picked up one of the smaller containers and opened it after grabbing a fork and began to work on the salad that was within the white container.

"There is another salad or a cheeseburger with fries in the larger container." Cleo had turned and was leaning against the counter a little ways away from the food looking over the kitchen as she took another bite. She waited until she had swallowed before she spoke again finally looking over at Lucifer. "Do you want to take turns making coffee in the morning or shall I be the dutiful wife that makes her husband's coffee the exact same way every morning?"

She was trying to find some sort of compromise for the two of them. Maybe having a schedule of who did what on what days would help keep them from going at each other's throats. "I know you don't typically like getting up early so I can have some breakfast made after I do a run in the morning."

The fallen angel was already working out what her daily routine would be and where she would be keeping her items. Part of her hoping that he would still follow his regular routine and wouldn't see her in the oversized shirt that she wore as pjs and when she would make her own breakfast.

Rustyk x KarmaSeptember 22, 2020 06:36 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Lucifer glanced at the food that Cleo put on the counter after taking them out of the bag. He grabbed the items before going to the fridge and setting them inside. As he said before, he wasn't really hungry and wasn't interested in eating. Besides, he hasn't found many things that he has liked to eat in the mortal world. Though, he will say that he likes any type of sweets, something that is odd for someone like him. He knew that they still have to go to the store to get items to cook food for them. He already knows what he wants to make, but he has a feeling that Cleo is going to laugh at the fact that he enjoys cooking, another thing that someone wouldn't have thought that the ruler of Hell liked to do. He closed the fridge and turned around, leaning back against it as he glanced at Cleo.

He raised his brow when she suggested coffee in the morning. He couldn't help but scrunch his nose up at that, hating the taste of coffee no matter what kind it is. "You can do that as I hate coffee." He said before pushing against the fridge. He went over to the cabinets, pulling a few drawers out to look for a piece of paper. He found one, setting it on the counter as he took a pen out of his pocket. He pulled a stool over and sat on it as he started to write down some items that they will need to get at the grocery store. "So, I will do the cooking." He said, barely paying attention to her or anything as he wrote items down. "Is there anything you would like me to cook so I can get the ingredients at the grocery store?" He asked as his gaze finally flickered up to her. He pursed his lips together next as if thinking about something. "Not a word of making fun of about me enjoying cooking. I don't want to hear it." He said as his gaze flickered back to the list.

After a few minutes and writing items down, he set the pen down and read over it. He nodded his head, knowing that this should be fine for about two weeks, maybe a week and a half. Oh, he will have to get some sweets just so he can grab a few as he passes by the bowl. He quickly wrote that down before nodding his head in satisfaction. He will definitely be making all three meals just because who knows how her cooking is. He put the stool back before turning towards her and raising a brow at her words about him not waking up early. He let a slight snicker leave his lips as he leaned towards her. "Darling, I wake up earlier than you. You just never come in and check to see if I am actually sleeping. Besides, I hardly get sleep and you act like I am a lazy ass." He said before pulling away from her. He ran a hand through his hair, strands of it dropping into his eyes. He might have to cut it some as he has a feeling he might get annoyed with it. "You are never around to see what I even do. Can't judge a person by their cover, darling, right?" He gave her a wink and a small smirk before turning away from her.

He grabbed the keys to the car off the counter and swung it around on his index finger. He also grabbed the list or he might just forget it on accident. "Now, would you like to come with me grocery shopping and wait to go to the furniture store together later or would you like to go to look at furniture first and groceries second?" He asked, surprisingly giving her the option to choose what she would like to do. Honestly, he would be fine going to the grocery store by himself. It isn't like things are going to attack him in broad daylight with many mortals roaming around them. Though, sometimes they are stupid and just want to cause a ruckus to get people out of the way to claim their prize.

[This sucks, but whatever lol.]
Rustyk x KarmaOctober 1, 2020 04:28 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Cleo raised an eyebrow watching him for a few moments after he stated that he enjoyed cooking. "I wouldn't make fun of that. Honestly that makes it easier for me. I don't mind cooking but I sometimes don't have the patience." Plus that meant a little extra time for her to work out in the mornings instead of worrying about breakfast. His next comment about her not checking on his sleeping caused her to put a hand over her heart in mock horror. "I have failed at my post...I must pack my things and leave."

Cleo met him at the door and held it open. "After you, your highness. Grocery shopping sounds like a lot of fun but I am going to go for a quick jog around the neighborhood if you don't mind. I trust that you won't get into too much trouble without me there to hold your hand." The fallen angel didn't want for him to feel like he couldn't do things without her being practically joined at the hip with him. They were new to the area and it was as good a time as any for her to canvass the area for anything suspicious. She was paused in the doorway as she reconsidered going for a jog, her eyes looking as though she was reading something though there was no paper in front of her.

"Thank you for offering though darling but I think you can handle the grocery store. I also want to make sure the space downstairs is set up the way I want it to be...gotta have a secret stash of weapons somewhere. You know how to call if something happens." A part of her wanted to give a smart response but she wanted to spend a little time alone as well before having to worry about something or someone coming after him.

She waited until he was out the door before stepping out of her heels and padded to the stairs that led to the basement. She almost ran down them knowing that a couple of items had been delivered and set up before the couple had arrived. The punching bag and metal wall of various weapons filled her view as she rounded the corner, a smile forming on her lips. Granted she may have gone a little overboard with the weapons but someone can never be too sure what weapon would work in certain scenarios. Her braid bounced with each step she took inspecting the area before moving to one of the closed doors opening it to check inside.

Once she was satisfied with the basement, she was back upstairs and walked to her room opening the door thankful she had packed a small bag and dropped it off the day before. She changed into a pair of joggers, tank sports top, and sneakers. Once she checked the other rooms and took mental note of what she needed to do after her run, she was out the front door and jogging down the sidewalk waving at a few neighbors that she passed.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us