bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Spring Spark X Quoth the RavenAugust 8, 2020 11:46 PM

Twonahalfer

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please only post if you're me or Quoth feel free to read along though. ^^

Edited at January 3, 2022 01:45 PM by Spring Spark
Spring Spark X Quoth the RavenAugust 8, 2020 11:55 PM

Twonahalfer

Lightbringer

Give Award

[ Zarra Sorraris ]

"It's nothing more than a flesh wound you'll live."

» Nickname «

Zar

» Age «

» Gender «

Female - She/Her

» Sexuality «

Prefers women.

» Job «

Bodyguard

-------------------------------------♦-------------------------------------

» Appearance «

Zarra isn't a typical petite, soft feature everyone wants to be her, she stands at 6'3" without six-inch heels, nor does she want to wear heels, her body is quite lean but not body-builder lean, her skin tone is mainly paler than most, being a snow-like colour. Her copper-coloured hair often a tight dutch braid small transparent beads are woven in, the braid reaching her mid-back; you can often spot her wearing a witch-like hat which she wears around.

Zarra's face is half and half, half defined and half softer features not as defined as others while not having so softly defined features where they blend, but yet she can pull it off. Zarra has high cheekbones along with a sharp jaw-line, with almost a heart-shaped face. Her eyes are unique in the fact she was born with heterochromia iridis or different eye colours, with her right eye being dark chocolate brown as for the left, it's a light almost sky like blue. Zarra was born with the defect rather than getting it from trauma, nor does she have an underlying problem.

While for her apparel, it's more victorian fashion with long elegant dresses, tight corsets making the appearance of an hourglass shape, rather than her flat frame, where her curves are non-existent.

» Personality «

Zarra isn't someone who'll sit and talk about crushes and gossip she isn't that kind of person, Zarra will work her ass off just to get away from others, not that bubbly person everyone expects her to be. She's a bitch who'll snap at anything, often pushing everyone away from her. You would assume her to dislike children, and you would guess correctly, she despises them they say every woman wants children, Zarra is the opposite of that she wants nothing more than to get away from the freaks. She almost hates cocky personalities as much, if not more- they always find a way to creep under her skin, when she snaps she'll go on full attack, often yelling and screaming at them. She's what one would call a "Hothead" nowadays.

When talking to Zarra, she'll try to keep the attention away from her, despite the fact she's a hothead she doesn't desire attention not now, not ever. Talking to her is like talking to a wall, she'll ignore you and stand there calmly, silently wishing for them to leave. When she does strike a conversation up, it's either around people she trusts or she believes she needs to speak up and bring attention to a problem.

-------------------------------------♦-------------------------------------

» Likes «

Sitting in a fleece blanket, loud muscle cars, fire, lighting shit on fire. (No, she's not a pyromaniac, or hopefully not.) crows though most birds appeal to her.

» Dislikes «

Babies, cocky attitudes, heat, ignorance, people in general, obnoxious noises along with a few other minor things, Zarra dislikes things such as hiding her sexuality.

» Fears «

She dreads the thought of dying, how it's unpredictable and can take anyone's life and doesn't matter about your skin complexion. While she may fear death, Zarra cowers at the unknown where anything and everything is still on the table. This one isn't as strong as the others, but it's still one to talk about; Zarra fears she didn't do enough while she was alive, where she could've done something to help turn the tide in someone else's favour.

Edited at August 8, 2020 11:57 PM by The Ravens Flight
Spring Spark X Quoth the RavenAugust 9, 2020 05:30 AM

Quoth the Raven

Neutral

Give Award
》Call me Goldie-Locks again and I'll cut out your tongue.《

♡Name♡
Desarae Price

Nickname:
Dezzy

○Age:○

♡Sexuality:♡
1000% Lesbian (...duh.)

○Looks:○

She is the definition of delicate. A small soft frame, with a height of 5'3". Her skin a creamy pale white tinted with a bit of pink, dusted softly with freckles. She has a very cookie-cutter face, nothing too unique. A small button nose, a rounded chin, and smooth cheekbones. Although her silver eyes and strawberry blonde hair with a very light hint of rose gold tips make up for it all.

She sticks to the stereotypical hipster when it comes to her outfit, equipped with flannel, glasses, and a black beanie with colorful fandom buttons attached to it. She finds herself enjoying ripped blue jeans along with her favorite pair of black boots to match. with a necklace of healing crystals and a nose ring to add a bit of spice.

○Personality:○

She was often described as a soft, sweet coffee shop hipster. She can be quite introverted in certain situations, due to her being more flee and less fight. She will often keep things to herself because she doesn't deem her problems worthy of other people's attention. This causes her to be distant to most people and will close herself off more and more whenever someone tries to pry.

She has a dull look on life and can often be cold by pointing out the reality in life. She will roll her eyes at your foolish optimism, and then fantasize about punch you. Although sometimes she enjoys it, she'll never tell you that.

☆Job:☆
Coffee Shop Owner

○Likes:○
Spending her days alone. TBD

○Dislikes:○
Also spending her days alone. Taking risks, trusting people she'll know will hurt her. TBD

¤Fears:¤
Dezzy is a very anxious person, there isn't much she doesn't fear. Although her biggest fear is being truly alone again. She will often act extremely difficult and distant, but deep down she craves being around someone she can trust. She had a very solitary life growing up, having barely any friends or people close to her. Anyone who ever got close never ceased to disappoint her with their abrupt absence.

Edited at August 9, 2020 05:31 AM by Quoth the Raven
Spring Spark X Quoth the RavenSeptember 7, 2020 05:19 PM

Quoth the Raven

Neutral

Give Award
Desarae|20

Desarae was terrified, she was positive she was hallucinating, but her legs kept going. Zombies poured onto the streets around her. Their arms and legs thrashed in her direction, trying to get to her. Her stomach flopped as she realized there was no hope for her city. She needed to run and she needed to hide. She tried to figure out a safe place to go. Maybe an abandoned building? Maybe the roof-top? It didn't matter, she just needed a safe place to hide.

She heard the groaning and footsteps behind her draw closer and quickly looked up. A zombie stumbled out of the mouth of a building, followed by another and another. Break time was over. She took off into the alley, cutting around street corners, ducking in and out of alleys. She was quickly being overwhelmed by a constant horde of zombies. The adrenaline was definitely giving her the energy she needed, but she knew her body was exhausted.

She found one not far from where she was. In the middle of a building at the far end of the street. She could make it there if she just kept running. Desarae looked back. What if she doesn't get away? She moved towards the wall of the building, where a small door laid shut. She used all of her weight when she hit the door, making it burst open. Her side ached at the sudden contact but she didn't stop, she slammed the door shut and continued forward.

She heard the groaning behind her again and spun around. She was barely able to make out the form of a zombie directly in front of her. Its eyes shone with a desperate thirst for a fresh flesh offering. She pulled out her knife and held her breath. There was a nagging fear that the creature wasn't alone. The demon looked directly at her. Its face contorted with a twisted hatred, the mouth opening and closing, tasting the air. It had found its target and it wanted blood.

Desarae met its gaze with her own and readied her weapon as it stalked towards her. The sound of feet pounding against pavement grew louder, a blur of moving limbs, wet fangs, and slimy green blood. She dashed to the right as it awkwardly pounced towards her, using that momentum to hip check the zombie, knocking it to the floor. Using her own body weight to keep it pinned to the ground and she knelt on its back, before sinking her knife into its head. The zombie fell lifeless.

Finally, she got off the zombie, she was out of breath, her lungs burning as they tried to pull in oxygen. She didn't care what kind of noise she had made coming in, all that mattered now was giving her body the rest it needed. She wasn't planning on staying here for too long, but it had already started to get dark and it's extremely dangerous at night. Especially in a one-person group, so she might as well make camp for the night.

Edited at September 7, 2020 05:19 PM by Quoth the Raven
Spring Spark X Quoth the RavenSeptember 10, 2020 09:20 AM

Twonahalfer

Lightbringer

Give Award

| Zarra |

| 21 | Female | Lesbian |

When Zarra used to watch those movies about zombies, she always thought that could never happen to her, oh how so foolish she was. While Zarra's body one of muscle, even she has limits couldn't run forever, Zarra would need to stop at one point. Her muscles ached from running. She couldn't tell how long she ran for her mind was set on one thing.

"Survive."

She could hear their groans getting louder, while yes, she can outrun them, they had strengths in numbers, they would catch up with her eventually. Zarra darted through alleys of what was once a thriving city- if she ran into a dead-end, that would be the end of her if she doesn't react fast enough; this was a matter of life and death. Where would she be safe in a world like this; would it be best for her to go solo or strength in numbers like the zombies? She couldn't tell you even if she wanted to- Zarra was still trying to figure out to even get out of the mess they were living, the world that she once knew gone now only, the shell of what was humanity survived, but isn't that what the world is? To survive what the world throws at you?

Zarra's eyes flicked around her surrounding area, looking for any way out of this dead-end she caught a portion of a ladder, and by the looks of it, the ladder seemed to be an emergency ladder that scaled the side of the building. Hopefully, the zombies are mindless and can't climb if they can. Then it won't end well for Zarra. She could feel the rust from the ladder, the coppery colour staining her pale skin. The ladder looked older than her- the creaking didn't help either; it just fueled her anxiety and adrenaline.

Zarra peered down the five-story building- the zombies didn't seem to notice where she went or at least haven't tried to climb the ladder; hopefully, this will prove shelter from the zombies. The roof had a canopy over one corner of the area- if it were to rain, that would be where she would sleep and store her supplies. Zarra started to observe the sky- her eyes seemed to get lost in the beauty; she traced every cloud she could see and watched as the sun disappears from her view, her eyes drawn to watch as the last of the light faded.

As the night progressed, she knew that she couldn't leave the ladder open placing her rucksack down under the canopy, Zarra glanced around looking for something to block the entrance, her eyes landing on a couch that she hadn't noticed earlier. Pushing it into place over the ladder, she started to notice things she hadn't seen in her haste; fairly lights had been strung up on the canopy long before the world turned into a shit storm- at a second look, it appeared someone used the roof as a hiding place or a hangout. Sighing, Zarra moved towards her rucksack, pulling out a bedroll and placing it under the canopy looking once more into the bag, she pulled a sweater out, rolling it up, she put it at the head of the bedroll as a makeshift pillow. Settling into her makeshift bed, she soon let her dreams take her into a deep slumber.

Edited at September 16, 2020 03:16 PM by Spring Spark
Spring Spark X Quoth the RavenSeptember 16, 2020 05:10 PM

Quoth the Raven

Neutral

Give Award
Desarae|20

The morning was slowly getting closer, yet Desarae didn't sleep, how could she? Every sound put her more and more on edge. She felt too exposed, she didn't want to wake up surrounded by zombies or people for that matter. She felt like an easy target, she was weak and tired. She was frustrated and stressed, and wanted nothing more than to just curl but in a ball and cry. She sat up and forced herself to focus on something else. Her eyes fell on the dead zombie at the other end of the room. Just a few hours she was fighting for her life against that soulless creature. She felt pity tugging at her heart, how long ago had he turned?

What kind of person was he? Did he have a life? A wife? A husband? She thought back to her own past, her own relationships, back to her Café. To her ex-girlfriend and all the people, she lost when this went down, either to the plague or just being separated. She was alone here. She turned her attention back to the limp figure on the ground, all sorts of questions crossed her mind, each one making her more and more upset. It wasn't fair, this poor guy had to die twice, once when he lost his soul and twice when some weak blonde tried to defend herself.

She continued down this train of thought until she could see rays of sun poking through broken glass windows and barricades. It was finally morning, and she could finally leave. To escape this area. Move somewhere less crowded, somewhere less stressful….hopefully. Desarae slowly stood up, her knees and her back protesting all the while. She took a few moments for herself just standing there, she was collecting all of her previous thoughts to throw them away and move on. She needed to be focused today and she can't do it with the constant feeling of pity for herself and others around her. There's a time and a place for that, and it wasn't now.

It was now time to go. She gathered up her things and moved to the shifty barricaded door that she entered in. She knew she wasn't far from her destination, just about 3 miles. It would take her no time at all to get there, granted she didn't run into any trouble. Desarae felt her heart race, she didn't want to run into any trouble trying to leave. Humans or zombies. Her last run-in with either almost killed her. She quickly calmed herself from another panic attack and opened the door. The soft light slowly illuminated the alley. She took one more deep breath before continuing on the path.
Spring Spark X Quoth the RavenMay 21, 2021 12:26 AM

Twonahalfer

Lightbringer

Give Award

| Zarra |

| 21 | Female | Lesbian |

She hadn't been too bothered by sleeping on the floor, as for her body? Her body was sore and tense, clearly not used to sleeping on the rough floor that is the roof. She could've slept on the couch, though it'd put her more at risk- one she wasn't as willing to take perhaps she could've utilized the couch seats- it's too late now. Keeping that in mind, she quickly got up and reorganized her rucksack that she put to the side- while she did so, Zarra pulled out a small can. It wasn't much, though enough to keep her satisfied for a bit, or at least till she could find some more.

Zarra looked back at the ladder- there had yet to be any zombies climb up it; she quickly looked back at her rucksack, noting that they couldn't climb ladders. Zarra moved back to where she had set her bedroll, sitting down to eat the food- it wasn't very appealing, but the food is food- she wouldn't dare turn down food, or at least not in these times.

By the time she climbed back down the ladder, she felt the after-effects of running that long- her legs had been through worse though it was still sore. Everything that she's been ignoring soon came crashing back onto her- groaning, she decided that she'd need to stop by a pharmacy to pick up supplies. Zarra had decided that instead of picking everything up from the stores, she'd only pick what she needs and a little more. With every step, she started to think of a list she needs to get- on top of her list were painkillers and a few different things required.

Once she touched the pavement, she took a glance at the buildings. They looked like a shell of what they had been, Zarra liked to play a game, or at least it appeared to be one- she guessed what buildings were at their peak, perhaps this building was a clothing store and maybe that one over there is a hairdresser. She perked up as she saw a rundown- or at least what looked like a pharmacy; it had a rundown neon sign that said something that looked like it belonged on one.

The door creaked open- she was confident it was deserted and probably raided; nonetheless, she still wanted to look around, just for a chance of someone leaving something important behind. The door closed behind her- the room had light, but barely, the room only lit by two huge windows towards the front, none of the large florescent lights overhead were working. Though expected, she began by checking every aisle, looking for any threats. Seeing none, she started looking more closely at the remaining products. She spoke no words as she did so- Zarra checked every vile that she saw, never not looking at it, from time to time picking one out and storing it in a bag.

Spring Spark X Quoth the RavenJanuary 3, 2022 02:23 PM

Quoth the Raven

Neutral

Give Award
Desarae|20

She couldn’t shake the feeling of pure exhaustion, her life was nothing but constantly moving. If she stopped for a single moment in this day and age it meant death. But even then, she couldn’t keep pushing herself like this. At this pace, she’d end up killing herself before any dumb zombie does. Her only hope was the rumors of a survivor’s camp not too far from the city, maybe it was dumb to listen to rumors but what else did she have? She couldn’t make it on her own much longer. Taking a deep breath she readied herself and pushed on. She knew that just a few blocks down was the city's "shopping district" which consisted of a few pre-apocalypse abandoned stores, a pharmacy, a salon, a café, and a convenience store. Her plan was to do a bit of scavenging there, although she wasn't very hopeful. When the world was going to shit these buildings were the first stop on everyone's list which meant they'd be picked clean. But who knows? There could be something useful to her in one of those buildings.

Desarae started walking, making the plan in her head as she went. First, she would check the abandoned buildings for any signs of trouble since there was no reason for her to venture in there. She'd rather canvas the buildings for any sign of living movement, the last thing she wanted to do was be caught by surprise from some raiders while she was trying to gather what little items she could. As far as she was concerned no damn stainless steel spork was worth her life. After she made sure there was no movement or sounds coming from any of the buildings she'd make her way to the convenience store, it would be the closest one to her and the easiest one for an emergency exit if need be, hopefully, wasn't needed. Then the pharmacy, and then the...café. The thought of stepping foot into that place shot pain through her heart, maybe it was best she didn't. There were way too many memories in that place. Shaking her head as if trying to rid herself of those thoughts Desarae pressed on, now was not the time to get sentimental, she was coming up to her destination anyway.

The road came into view, the pharmacy and convenience store were insight. Stoping she crouched down behind a few boxes and as stealthily as the blonde could manage surveyed the area. From her little hiding spot she watched and listened. It was an unsettlingly quiet area, which only made her heart pound faster. She waited and waited, listening for any hushed voices or icky groaning. So far there was nothing, no zombie or person. Just as Desarae was about to take her chance and make a break for the convenience store she saw a blurred movement from another alleyway across the street. It was definitely humanoid, tall, but not bulky so definitely not an immediately visible threat. As it into the light she was a bit surprised to see the tall figure was a woman, which was shocking purely on her height alone. She watched as the taller woman made her way into the pharmacy, cringing a bit when she hear the old door creak open. Making a very rash yet extremely stupid decision the blonde quickly got up from her hiding place and slowly followed behind. What's the worst that could happen, she gets immediately shot? Desarae's heart sunk and the regret kicked in. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

Edited at January 3, 2022 02:26 PM by Quoth the Raven
Spring Spark X Quoth the RavenJanuary 4, 2022 06:27 PM

Twonahalfer

Lightbringer

Give Award

Zarra

She / Her - Female - 21

Taking a glance around once more, Zarra softly slid the heavy bag off her back- a soft thump echoed through the empty store. She flinched at the noise. The outside was much like a ghost town, the only inhabiters being fellow survivors- often few and far between, and the far more common undead. Both are unpredictable and dangerous. Any noise she makes is unlikely to be masked by any outside noise, especially with the day looking to be clear and sunny. She carefully picked up a labelled bottle of medication- reading the label, Zarra slipped the cap off of what- she deduced as painkillers into her bag, cautious not to rattle the tablets against each other. She set each loose tablet into a pouch in her rucksack, repeating the process with each vile she deemed valuable.

Midway through her scouring, the current aisle she was in, there was a sudden noise- not coming from herself, but much rather something else, what sounded to be a squeak? Confused, she perked up, peering down the long aisle- standing up abruptly, leaving the dirty bag slouched against a display. Zarra began to walk towards where she thought the squeak came from- she attempted to walk as quietly as she could, though, without the baggage, it was tremendously easier for her.

Zarra recalled when she first came in; the door did creak louder than she had expected- perhaps, it had drawn one near, it wasn't that uncommon. But, maybe- just maybe it's someone else if that was the case, she'd have to be far more careful. Zarra is always far more cautious dealing with others- at times, Zarra will accidentally say the wrong thing, or even worse, snaps at them- which only leads her towards more harm and self-destructive tendencies. It was her jarring personality that led her there in the first place, alone and fearing every corner she turns- the fear of that corner potentially leading her to her death.

She turned the corner, just barely seeing the shadow of another person- they moved too fluidly compared to the jolty, predictable movements of the undead. The thing Zarra had heard must've been a misstep from a fellow survivor- were they friendly? Or perhaps they had followed her only to kill her. Either way, they weren't going to let them escape without at least an explanation. The problem was to get it done as silently as she could. Quietly she called out to the other, "What is it that you want? I assure you, I'm not an easy target," she quickly continued. "Look, whoever you may be, I suggest you surrender and make it easy for you and me." Judging from what they had seen- which may have just been a glance, Zarra assumed it was someone with a relatively small frame- or at least someone far smaller than herself. Other than that small tidbit, Zarra had no idea who could be the one stalking her or- she supposes is now chasing them? It was somewhat unclear at the current point.

Edited at January 4, 2022 06:30 PM by Spring Spark
Spring Spark X Quoth the RavenJanuary 6, 2022 08:18 PM

Quoth the Raven

Neutral

Give Award

Desarae|20

"Look, whoever you may be, I suggest you surrender and make it easy for you and me."

Oh yeah, mistakes were made here. Desarae weighed her options, if she tried to just bolt would she even make it? Eh, probably not. I mean, what kind of a psychopath walks into an abandoned building after someone during an apocalypse and then bolts like some ding-dong-ditch prank? Sheepishly the blonde cleared her throat and decided it’s probably best if she started speaking. “Wait. Hold on, I know this looks extremely sketchy and there is a multitude of reasons why following you was very insane on my part, and that’s my bad.” She didn’t dare move as she spoke, not wanting to make this situation any worse on herself. “I honestly could lie and say I’m just starved for social interactions because believe it or not talking to the dead isn’t all that thrilling. Good for listening to your problems but very bad at giving advice.

To say the blonde was panicking was an understatement if she wasn’t very severely dehydrated then she would most definitely be shaking like a maraca while sweating bullets. From what she had seen this woman looked to be built like a tank, and looked very unpleased to see another person in front of her. Maybe making dumb jokes wasn’t the right call. Compared to the woman Desarae was a tiny toothpick, and at this point probably could be broken just as easily as one, she had no muscles and was extremely weakened due to her lack of sleep. Maybe the woman would be able to tell this, and she could use it as a get-out of the jail-free card.

Look, whether you believe me or not I’m not here for trouble. I saw you walking into the building and curiosity took over me.” She slowly moved into the view of the taller woman with her hands raised. The last thing she wanted to do was make herself seem like a threat and get shot, or worse. She was not going to die in a stupid pharmacy…right? “If my presence bothers you I have no problem leaving and being on my way. I didn’t mean to cause you any grief.” Desarae felt her stomach drop and was suddenly hit with a headrush, this was not good. She was starting to feel very lightheaded, she didn’t know if it was caused by the stress of the situation or her exhaustion. Either way passing out in front of a total stranger was extremely dangerous and, well, very embarrassing.

Edited at January 6, 2022 08:19 PM by Quoth the Raven

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us