Wolf Play : Pirates _ B/S
Chatbox
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha
 kycantina
11:37:27 ky
Blue, lmao I miss the old forest level 5 every day. 12 full DGs (4 are on death's door) and 4 trainees, going on 5. I kinda hate myself lol.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   16 

Pirates _ B/SNovember 18, 2019 07:17 PM

bumblebee

Neutral

Give Award
The Pirate world is cutthroat and cruel
- there are no if, ands, or buts about it.
So, when two pirates competing over who gets claim over a piece of treasure, it surprises everyone when they decide to work together
- even if it is unwilling.
Now the pirate captains and their ship must traverse the dangerous ocean in order to find their great treasure.
What started as a begrudging alliance slowly turns into something more.

Edited at December 27, 2020 02:09 PM by bumblebee
Pirates _ B/SNovember 20, 2019 08:35 PM

bumblebee

Neutral

Give Award
ψψψψ
Name;
Magdalene ""Backstabber"" Brig
ψψψψ
Age;
ψψψψ
Pirate Information;
Her ship is named, "The Golden Queen," and runs with 15 trusted crew members. Then, there are also normally 3-5 additional people added on per voyage that do the grunt work on the ship, depending on the length of the voyage, and the type of trip it is.
The quartermaster ( which is like the first mate) is a tall and beefy man named Haywood Earl. Haywood is level-headed and calm, with the same sharp and calculating gaze that Magdalene has. The two have been friends for ages, and he has been around since the beginning of Magdalene's expenditures as a Captain.
ψψψψ
Looks;
Magdalene has an angled and sharp face, with a chiseled jawline and blunt chin. Her nose is straight and small, with a black septum piercing. While Magdalene is a rough pirate, that does not mean she doesn't show off her riches with many gold and silver earrings and chains. She has full lips, and almond eyes, with soft, curved brows. There are three prominent scars on her face - one on her right jaw, one on top of her left cheekbone (which is also very defined), and the last, and largest, over her left eye, which intersects the one on her cheekbone. The rough scar over her eye is a permanent reminder of her idiotic teenage actions. Most of the sight is gone in her left eye, leaving her only able to see variances in light and and shadows. It is glossed over with a milky white film, which she doesn't try to hide. Her eye doesn't hold her back anymore, and it has become the new normal. The other eye is a stormy and dark gray, which is always turning with near-unreadable emotion. Dark eye shadow (or whatever was around back then) is layered around her eyes, making them seem even scarier, and draws attention to them.
Magdalene's hair is a dark brown, and very thick, falling a little over halfway down her back, although it is normally up in a ponytail. Magdalene is 6'2, and uses every inch to her advantage. She has an athletic figure, with broad and meaty shoulders, and a muscular torso and back. Her legs also are thick with muscle, and Magdalene can beat most people in a battle of strength.
Magdalene also has tattoos, with her right arm and shoulder covered in swirls and other patterns. Both of her legs are the same, with the the right leg being completely covered, and the left being the knee up. On the back of her neck in a fish hook, and the smallest and daintiest tattoo is one on her left wrist. It is a signature in elegant cursive, and a little flower.
As well, Magdalene constantly carries a weapon with her, so her saber is never far from reach.
ψψψψ
Personality;
Magdalene enjoys evading the law, and causing crime and mischief everywhere she goes. While some pirates choose to be 'virtuous,' that is not the case for Magdalene. She wants riches and adventure.
If she isn't out and about on the ship or adventuring on land, Magdalene is mapping out courses, fishing, or reading.
Despite what many may think, Magdalene is highly educated.
It is a necessary trait that one must possess to be able to manage a group of people, read maps, and figure out the quantity of supplies needed for her voyages.
Magdalene loves mapmaking, and her highly accurate and detailed maps fetch quite a high price, since Magdalene keeps most of them to herself.
Magdalene is also quite the thief when they stop at ports. She hardly ever purchases anything, and sill walks away with many supplies and goods tucked into her coat pockets.
Magdalene does pay her crew members well, and they are taken care of, as long as they don't betray the group, and follow the instructions given.
ψψψψ
Other;
There are many reputations and rumors surrounding Magdalene. The "Backstabber" nickname came from her first ship, where she killed her captain and quartermaster, and took over the ship. Haywood, who she had befriended aboard the ship, became her quartermaster - and thus began their adventures together.
Magdalene is also very unreliable, and will use any secrets and information against other people, while making them think they can trust her.
Also, while Magdalene makes no attempt to hide her gender, people believe her to be a man, which could be attributed to her figure and deep voice.
ψψψψ

Edited at May 2, 2021 08:16 PM by bumblebee
Pirates _ B/SDecember 21, 2019 11:29 PM

Sunflower

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Carwen "She-Devil" Ramsey

Pirate Information: Carwen's ship is named "The Poisoned Rose" and has 28 crew members on it, the perfect amount for the size of the ship. All of the crew is trusted by the other members (off the ship...well the crew is a lot less trustworthy) Her quartermaster is a man the exact opposite of herself, appearance wise at least. He's tall and has this harden appearance about him, before she picked him up, he was an assassin. His name is Northcliff Omar, known as 'The Bear' to many.

Appearance: Carwen is much different looking than all her other women pirates. For starters, she is half pixie, meaning she is very, very small. In fact, Carwen is 4'11 and will never grow any taller, though growing shorter is a possibility when she gets older.

Her face is rounded with a very child like appearance, despite the rounded cheeks, her jaw line is pretty apparent at times. Despite her pretty human appearance, Carwen's eyes and ears tell a different story. Her eyes are an almost rose gold in color, or could even be described as a soft pink. As for her ears, they are rather pointed and tell of her mixed blood. Carwen's hair is a light blonde and reaches about her chin. The hair frames her face and somehow gives her an even more childish appearance.

Carwen's nose and lips add to her odd choice of appearance. Her lips are wide and pretty average, neither full or non existent. Meanwhile, her nose is cute and petite, also being slightly upturned at the end.

In contrast to her light hair, Carwen's eyebrows are a dark brown, she isn't exactly sure why as her hair is completely natural and she's never done anything to change the color of it.

Like all pirates, Carwen shows off her riches with earring and such. Unlike others though, she doesn't wear the large hoops, she wears intricately designed ones. Her necklaces are cutesy as is her whole appearance when in the public. Carwen has no visible scars when wearing her dresses out in public.

Carwen's makeup is very light yet rounds her face even more so. She wears light pink blush along with winged eyeliner that somehow looks adorable on her face. Though Carwen always looks adorable regardless of how fierce she tries to look. Even when she is impossibly angry she is practically unable to look anything but cute. It is the pixie blood in her, as pixies' main defense is looking cute while being incredibly deadly.

Carwen's choice of clothes is much different in public than it is on her ship. In public, Carwen wears dresses, some reaching down to her ankles and others reaching reaching a bit below her knees. Depending on what she's on land for, she may or may not show off a little skin. One rule you'll find in her clothing is that her back and abdomen are never shown. As these are the places where her scars reside and her innocent aura would be dissolved if people knew of her ugly scars. So she hides them.

Although Carwen doesn't look it, she is very deadly, using her appearance to catch people off guard and use her trusty dagger that is always hidden in either her bag or in some hidden pocket of her dress. As a pixie, Carwen is also very fast, though she does not have the power of flight because of the wings that no longer reside on her back. (hehehehe)

Personality: Carwen acts rather cutesy and delicate in front of most, Northcliff acts as her 'bodyguard' when they're out and about, in reality, she should be the one protecting him.

She uses this whole bodyguard act to her advantage and pushes the whole 'Im just a weak maiden who happened to be adopted by pirates' thing as far as she can. Carwen is very manipulative, using her charm to steal the hearts of many men and using them to gain more power. Hence the name 'she-devil.' Despite this, no man ever really is able to turn her down, her pixie blood making her hard to resist when she asks for something.

On her ship, Carwen is an entirely different person than the meek, skittish land woman. She is charged with fiery determination and has a harder glimmer in her eyes. Carwen may not seem like a leader off the ship, but in the ship she is a strong willed woman. Listening to her crew but putting her foot down when it comes to certain things.

Being the leader does not mean she doesn't do anything, when she's on the ship, she changes out of her frilly dresses and into work pants and a tunic. Carwen never wears makeup on her ship as her crew already knows all her secrets anyways. That is a main focus of her leadership, allowing her crew to know who exactly she is as a person.

Carwen loves the ocean and all the voyages it brings. Exploring the whole world sounds like the best thing in the entire globe to Carwen. Though she loves wreaking havoc among the land lovers. She treats her crew well though and would never want them to come to any harm. Carwen treats them all as her equals. As that is the way of her leadership.

Other: Carwen is not pure-blooded pixie, as actual pixies are smaller, have colorful hair and have actual magic, plus the wings that Carwen longs for. There was once a time when Carwen did have wings but she refuses to tell anyone of what happened to them.

Carwen was actually raised as a pirate, as an older captain had found her at the mere age of 10, wandering a beach crying for her wings and family. The man, after much deliberation between himself and the crew, decided to take Carwen in. They taught her the ways of a pirate and showed her how to use her innocence as a deadly weapon. Eventually, she left her adoptive father to find her own crew, and now here she is.

Pirates _ B/SDecember 22, 2019 11:40 AM

bumblebee

Neutral

Give Award
The seas were rough, the wind was sharp, and everyone was cold and soaking wet.
Magdalene loved it.
The wilder the water was, the more trilling life was. While she was bored or tired of the pirate's life, flat water and smooth sailing got old very fast, unless they were hunting for treasure. For now, though, the crew of eighteen was scrambling around the deck, making sure everything was tied down and ready for the dark storm ahead.
Magdalene was at the wheel, expertly guiding the ship through the waves, and holding back her laughter. Before everything was set, the rain began, instantly creating an even wetter and colder atmosphere. The crew finished up quickly, and those more faint of heart went below deck. Most of the crew, however, stayed up, going where they were needed.
Haywood, with his large strides, made it to the wheel from across the deck in moments, and Magdelene let him take the wheel. He knew where she wanted to be.
sorry it is sporadic and probably not put together very well. i wasn't sure how to set the scene
Pirates _ B/SDecember 30, 2019 11:59 PM

Sunflower

Neutral

Give Award
Carwen had just finished a meeting with one of her many land dwelling, smuggler 'friends' when the wind began to pick up and the first drops of water began to fall as the clouds opened up to release their torrent of tears. She frowned in frustration as she pulled up the hood on her cloak, Carwen could not allow the hard work she'd put into her makeup today to go to waste.
The small woman giggled as Northcliff joined her and she waved goodbye to the smuggler, her charming smile doing the trick.
Carwen would have the map for the new lands by next week. she just knew it.
Northcliff helped Carwen through the crowded cobble streets as the wind began to pick up and lightning lit up the sky. People dashed about, hurrying inside, completely opposite to Northcliff and Carwen, who were shimmying their way to the docks. This was of course, not pristine weather to be taking off in, but Carwen's crew could manage.
It did not take long to finally return to their ship, and as soon as they got on, preparations were almost done, all they needed was their captain at the helm. Carwen shrugged off her cloak and threw it into a barrel, closing the top so the fabric would not get anymore wet than it already was.
The woman's graceful strides led her right up to the wheel, her hair stuck to her face in wild tangled but Carwen did not care. The sea was her life and it was calling her again. As soon as she could, Carwen took off, making it out of the docks with ease as she steadied the ship on the rocky seas, easing herself into the normal routine once again.
Pirates _ B/SJanuary 2, 2020 07:45 PM

bumblebee

Neutral

Give Award
Magdalene nimbly climed the ropes of the ship up to the crows nest. Being so high was thrilling, and although it wasn't the safest, the wild chaos of the storm was beautiful.
There was a purpose to this, though. She had to see if there were any other ships around, and what direction the storm was traveling.
how should they meet?
Pirates _ B/SJanuary 2, 2020 10:24 PM

Sunflower

Neutral

Give Award
Hmm. I don't know.
Perhaps they dock at the same city for supplies or something and hear that the other is there?
Pirates _ B/SJanuary 3, 2020 12:38 AM

bumblebee

Neutral

Give Award
sure
wanna ts to then, or nah?
Pirates _ B/SJanuary 6, 2020 12:34 AM

Sunflower

Neutral

Give Award
I mean.. I don't have much else to do so sure?
Pirates _ B/SJanuary 6, 2020 02:42 PM

bumblebee

Neutral

Give Award
After the storm passed through, it was smooth sailing until the next town. It was a small village tucked into a bay. It was known for having good defenses and soldiers, but they needed a restock of supplies quickly. Magdalene decided to keep the ship anchored outside of the bay, and send in a small rowboat instead. She kept Haywood on the ship to manage it, and created a crew of three men (plus Magdalene) to go into town. Magdalene donned a cloak, and when the sunk began to sink, headed into town.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   16 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us