Wolf Play : Looking for a 1x1 roleplay partners open
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Looking for a 1x1 roleplay partners openApril 4, 2018 12:24 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hello all you may call me Crystal or Rey, Solo and yes I am looking for a roleplay partner.

Rules
No controlling my characters
Be able to play more than one character I can play three characters at once.
Add ideas and plots to make the roleplay more interesting.
Doesn't matter on how much you write.
Don't disappear on me without saying anything I get bored easily.
Try to be active at least. I understand that there is school and work. And don't leave me hanging for days.

And have fun.

Topics
Fandom such as Star Wars (Has to be in PM's or in scenes.)
Fill out sheet for example
What topic? Two pups finding each other again.
How active are you? Very active.
Will you tell me if you have to go? Yes. Well mostly.
Note you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.
What do you perfer? PM's? Forums or scenes? Forums or scenes work also.
RP example
Bolt was walking into forest looking for a pack or even a friend to keep him company with. And not feel so lonely until he picks up a scent of a wolf that wasn't very far away. And It was a She wolf was getting a drink by the river her ears flicked as she heard something or someone coming down the dirt path. She lifts up her nose and stops drinking water and looks around her teeth sightly bared. Bolt came up to the river and sees the She wolf with her teeth bared he sightly lowered his tail and says. ""Uh hello"" He said.
""Hi what do you want?!"" She said with a low growl. ""Uh well I was wandering if you would like someone to hang out with...."" He said. The She wolf stops growing and relaxed a little. ""Sure I guess and the name is Skye by the way."" She said. ""Skye huh? Well my name is Bolt."" He said as he tail started to wag a little bit. Skye smiled and says. ""Well it's very nice to meet you Bolt"" She said as her tail wags also. ""Come on let's find a den."" Bolt said. Skye nodded and follows him.

Edited at February 20, 2021 11:49 PM by Musa
Looking for a 1x1 roleplay partners openAugust 14, 2018 09:41 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award

Edited at July 26, 2023 11:51 AM by Musa
Looking for a 1x1 roleplay partners openAugust 14, 2018 09:57 PM

Glaciers Voice

Neutral

Give Award
What topic? The Wolf x Wolf, Dog x Wolf, and Dog x Dog. But instead of just a simple romance one where we have no plan, I have a few plots we might be able to follow, if you're up to them. These are just ideas :)

Farm dog x Coyote

A starving coyote tries to hunt a farm dogs sheep. The farm dog fends for his/her herd, but takes pity on the malnourished canine and offers his help getting them food. In this case, we could change it to farm dog x wolf, or farm dog x fox.

Pet x Stray

An aristocats type thing. A privileged dog gets separated from his/her owner, and kind stray tries to help them find their way back home..

Zoo Escape

A couple of wolves(different species) in neighboring enclosures formulate a plan to escape the zoo, in pursuit of the long forgotten dream of freedom.

Wolf x Wolf

A young trainee is greatly mistreated by they're pack. Finally fed up with the abuse, they decide to leave under the cover of night. But, another wolf, not more than a year and a half older, follows them, deciding to accompany them on their journey. To the trainees delight and embarrassment, it had been their crush.

Those were just a few ideas, we don't have to use them.

How active are you? Active. When I'm involved in rps, I try to respond as much as I can, which will most likely be 3-5 times a day.

Will you tell me if you have to go? I can't promise, but I will definitely make an effort.

What do you prefer? PM's? Forums or Scenes? Forums, PMs work too.

RP Example:

Seraphina sat a top the small hill in her enclosure, her graceful head turned towards the light blue sky, watching the fluffy white clouds as they passed over her head, occasionally casting shade over her home as they covered the sun. It would rain tomorrow, she could see the clouds gathering in the distance. The female could hardly wait, she loved the feel of rain against her pelt. After all, the zookeepers called her Raindancer, due to the fact the normally reserved, lackluster red wolf became boisterous, confident, and of course, that one odd wolf who danced in the rain.

Seraphina watched the sky for a few more moments, before getting to her paws with a yawn. The red wolf stretched, much to a child's delight, and approached the barrier. Sera placed a paw on the barrier, and the little boy placed his furless hand over it. She gave her tail a few thumps, letting her tongue loll for show, and walked away after a few long moments. It was the little things that set her apart from her companions, seeing as they found no happiness in bringing joy to the human children. While Seraphina lived for it, secretly hoping one day they would come back and protest for her freedom, something she could not do, and she would be released, free to live in the wild. What she would give to be out there like that little boy, able to experience the rain just like him. It was wishful thinking, but Seraphina couldn't help it.

The red wolf sighed, walking the perimeter of the neighboring wolf enclosure, watching her fellow lupines. She wondered if they felt the same about freedom, and if they one day hoped they too could achieve it. Sadly, Seraphina was aware of her purpose, to reproduce. Freedom was never her intended destiny. There was no doubt a new red male would be found for her, and brought into her enclosure. Why should she be forced to have pups with a mate whom she didn't know? Someone she didn't know? Sera released an irritated bark of her thoughts, drawing a few odd glances from her packmates. Her dark eyes widened, and the graceful female retreated to the thick brush behind a tree, embarrassed at her outburst.

Edited at August 15, 2018 12:07 AM by Glaciers Voice
Looking for a 1x1 roleplay partners openAugust 14, 2018 10:48 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award

Glaciers Voice said:
What topic? The Wolf x Wolf, Dog x Wolf, and Dog x Dog. But instead of just a simple romance one where we have no plan, I have a few plots we might be able to follow, if you're up to them. These are just ideas :)

Farm dog x Coyote

A starving coyote tries to hunt a farm dogs sheep. The farm dog fends for his/her herd, but takes pity on the malnourished canine and offers his help getting them food. In this case, we could change it to farm dog x wolf, or farm dog x fox.

Pet x Stray

An aristocats type thing. A privileged dog gets separated from his/her owner, and kind stray tries to help them find their way back home..

Zoo Escape

A couple of wolves(different species) in neighboring enclosures formulate a plan to escape the zoo, in pursuit of the long forgotten dream of freedom.

Wolf x Wolf

A young trainee is greatly mistreated by they're pack. Finally fed up with the abuse, they decide to leave under the cover of night. But, another wolf, not more than a year and a half older, follows them, deciding to accompany them on their journey. To the trainees delight and embarrassment, it had been their crush.

Those were just a few ideas, we don't have to use them.

How active are you? Active. When I'm involved in rps, I try to respond as much as I can, which will most likely be 3-5 times a day.

Will you tell me if you have to go? I can't promise, but I will definitely make an effort.

What do you prefer? PM's? Forums or Scenes? Forums, PMs work too.

RP Example:

Seraphina sat a top the small hill in her enclosure, her graceful head turned towards the light blue sky, watching the fluffy white clouds as they passed over her head, occasionally casting shade over her home as they covered the sun. It would rain tomorrow, she could see the clouds gathering in the distance. The female could hardly wait, she loved the feel of rain against her pelt. After all, the zookeepers called her Raindancer, due to the fact the normally reserved, lackluster red wolf became boisterous, confident, and of course, that one odd wolf who danced in the rain.

Seraphina watched the sky for a few more moments, before getting to her paws with a yawn. The red wolf stretched, much to a child's delight, and approached the barrier. Sera placed a paw on the barrier, and the little boy placed his furless hand over it. She gave her tail a few thumps, letting her tongue loll for show, and walked away after a few long moments. It was the little things that set her apart from her companions, seeing as they found no happiness in bringing joy to the human children. While Seraphina lived for it, secretly hoping one day they would come back and protest for her freedom, something she could not do, and she would be released, free to live in the wild. What she would give to be out there like that little boy, able to experience the rain just like him. It was wishful thinking, but Seraphina couldn't help it.

The red wolf sighed, walking the perimeter of the neighboring wolf enclosure, watching her fellow lupines. She wondered if they felt the same about freedom, and if they one day hoped they too could achieve it. Sadly, Seraphina was aware of her purpose, to reproduce. Freedom was never her intended destiny. There was no doubt a new red male would be found for her, and brought into her enclosure. Why should she be forced to have pups with a mate whom she didn't know? Someone she didn't know? Sera released an irritated bark of her thoughts, drawing a few odd glances from her packmates. Her dark eyes widened, and the graceful female retreated to the thick brush behind a tree, embarrassed at her outburst.

To be honest. I have never tried a Farm dog x Coyote. Or Zoo escape before. :)
Looking for a 1x1 roleplay partners openAugust 14, 2018 11:03 PM

Glaciers Voice

Neutral

Give Award
@StarWars

Well, if you like those, we can do one! Do you prefer one over the other? The Farm Dog x Coyote can also be a wolf if you wanted.
Looking for a 1x1 roleplay partners openAugust 14, 2018 11:09 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Glaciers

Well if you like we can do the Farm dog x Coyote one. If you don't mind of course. And I perfer wolf because they are my spirit animal.
Looking for a 1x1 roleplay partners openAugust 14, 2018 11:10 PM

Glaciers Voice

Neutral

Give Award
@StarWras

That's fine. Male or female?
Looking for a 1x1 roleplay partners openAugust 14, 2018 11:25 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Glaciers

Male

Edited at August 14, 2018 11:43 PM by SoloStarWars2018
Looking for a 1x1 roleplay partners openAugust 14, 2018 11:50 PM

Glaciers Voice

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty. I'll play male. Would you mind if we did it on the forums? I can create the thread.

Here's my boy

Name: Rex

Breed: Rough Collie

Appearance: https://postimg.cc/image/m0797j0d9/
Credit: xHELLBOUNDx007 on Deviantart.

Personality: Rex is a sweet dog, the fitting the very "mans best friend" stereotype. He is goodhearted, and a loyal dog. He loves his herding job on the farm, and takes it very seriously, defending it from the ruthless predators who try and hurt his herd. Rex leads the other farm dogs, and is coolheaded and calculated, able to make whatever decision is best for his team. (I will add more in later. This will be my first time wielding Rex, so he as a character is subject to editing.)

Edited at August 14, 2018 11:51 PM by Glaciers Voice
Looking for a 1x1 roleplay partners openAugust 14, 2018 11:58 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award

Glaciers Voice said:
Alrighty. I'll play male. Would you mind if we did it on the forums? I can create the thread.

Sure @Glaciers and you can create the thread.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us