Wolf Play : Ace x Ciriin | Discussion
Chatbox
 Black River
07:02:42 
@Suspicious Cloak
If you feel like it's going downhill, try to find a way for it to go uphill instead so you don't feel the need to abandon the account!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:02:42 Ed (he/they)
as in keep that old account and try to revamp it
 Suspicious Cloak
07:02:40 Sus
@Salem,
Maybe I should be a bit more patient I guess... I maybe should wait before I decide.
 Suspicious Cloak
07:01:40 Sus
@Black River,
What do you mean by salvage?
 Salem
07:00:51 Rumi
Suspicious
You could retire them ? I dunno. You can't move 'em to an alt account though so you really can only give it away or turn 'em into bones, or leave 'em to die naturally.
 Tech
07:00:33 
I remember having chicken nuggets for lunch and now I'm having them for dinner
 Black River
07:00:32 
Suspicious - Why not try to salvage the account your wolves are on?
 Salem
06:59:59 Rumi
Wolves
I'd say so if you want to know more about the expenses but not really if you're just saving
 Suspicious Cloak
06:59:47 Sus
They're too high rarity and one's even a Quasar.
 Salem
06:59:22 Rumi
Suspicious
You could give it to a newbie, or just leave 'em behind?
 Wolves Of The North
06:59:10 
Is hiring the secretary bird worth it?
 Suspicious Cloak
06:58:49 Sus
@Salem,
What should I do if I'm ending my other account? I have another one here. And its kind gone downhill.
 Salem
06:58:01 Rumi
Suspicious
It counts as cheating. I assume it's another way of boosting your account just like giving another account mush, which is also cheating :P
 Suspicious Cloak
06:54:58 Sus
Question out of curiousity: Why is it against the rules to move your wolf from one account to another? What if a player wanted to quit their first account but wanted to move the wolf(s) to their other account to start over?
 Old Money
06:52:25 elegance❀
gold,
thanks! I really like him^^
 Faulty Demons
06:51:05 Ollie, Gold
Old Money
Woah. I don't usally like leopard, but that is a cool looking wolf
 Old Money
06:49:45 elegance❀
I also got a df earlier today for 100 mush, how much do those usually go for?
 Tech
06:48:07 
The least I've spent on a viti is 0 mush
 Silent Lucidity
06:47:17 Silent, Lucid
Old money
That's crazy! Ive spent 250 and 400 mush on vitis
 Old Money
06:46:59 elegance❀
-WP Click-
I mean- I think he's pretty decent

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Ace x Ciriin | DiscussionApril 13, 2023 12:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Roleplay discussion thread between Ace and I :)

Edited at April 13, 2023 02:23 AM by Jawa Supremacy
Ace x Ciriin | DiscussionApril 13, 2023 12:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

So here's my brainrot lmao

I intended to add arthurian legend into this (sort of) and want to introduce two more characters "lancelot" and "arthur"

Now my plan was the queendom was formerly colony of Winter Court and suffered the most brutality since the Winter Court were the cruelest, while the neighboring kingdom was colony of the more merciful Summer Court and fared better (i took the inspiration from how my country was mostly colonized by the dutch and fared worse than the neighboring country Malaysia which was mostly colonized by Britain lmao)

The Queen and King "Uther" were initially married in an attempt to merge the territories and become stronger, but the King cheated and had a bastard, "Lancelot", who was then raised by the only other famous faerie who lived amongst humans in the other kingdom, "Vivienne".

The two separated but not before the Queen gave birth to their child, "Arthur".

After finding out about Lancelot, Ygraine cut off Uther's balls and the two territories separated, warring for years. Ygraine never remarried while Uther could no longer sire another child, so there was only one heir for both the kingdom and queendom, Arthur, who was taken to live in Uther's territory.

Uther despised Arthur because he was Ygraine's child and had him live away from the palace, but cannot name Lancelot as heir either because he's a bastard. He refused to name Arthur as his official heir, while he keep trying to have another child with his new queen. Ygraine on the other hand wanted Arthur as her heir. Meanwhile Arthur and Lancelot met when they were younger and became best friends. Lancelot is loyal to Arthur and support him to become heir.

After two decades of war, the loss was too great for both kingdom and queendom, and they begrudgingly had a treaty.

Uther being petty sent Lancelot as emissary despite Ygraine's request to see Arthur. He did not know that Arthur secretly tagged along with Lancelot.

Ygraine feared old age and would use this as excuse to send Lancelot to retrieve the "Holy Grail" in the faerie realm, which was said to grant youth to anyone who drank from it. She would use this as the requirement for allowing Norrix and Arkadewi to leave, but secretly she hoped Lancelot will die and would attempt to strike a secret deal with Norrix and Arkadewi to kill him somewhere along the way.

Meanwhile Lancelot is determined to make Arthur king. There's a legend about "Excalibur", a magical sword whose wielder should be king in the Uther's Kingdom. Excalibur is said to be located in the Summer Court and Lancelot will try to find it for Arthur so he will have a firm claim to the throne.

Seeing how the story is progressing, how about Norrix getting thrown in the dungeon for enraging the Queen? Mort will come to her with the Queen's secret deal.

Meanwhile Arkadewi will meet Arthur and Lancelot on the banquet thrown for her that night.

If Norrix says yes to the Queen's proposition, the trio will break Norrix out of jail (secretly the Queen simply let them leave, but will frame it as Lancelot and Arkadewi stealing away a prisoner so people can't blame her if anything goes amiss in the faerie realm. She does not know Arthur is with them)

From there we can go two possible routes: one, they travel to Lancelot's foster mother Vivienne in Uther's Kingdom for help and will directly enter the Summer Court through a magic portal; or two, they go straight to faerie realm under Norrix's guidance and you can expand the faerie lore :D

In Summer Court I plan to introduce two of my other OCs Arunika and Arutala, Arunika being the sole princess and heir of Summer Court while Arutala being an infamous criminal who was detained there. We will enter the Summer Court in the middle of a mayhem - Arunika is fleeing her political wedding while Arutala is fleeing the dungeons in the middle of the chaos. They have a lore of their own but uhh dunno if we'll explore that in this RP.

Both Arthur and Lancelot will fall for Arunika - but Arunika will marry Arthur in order to force Summer Court to defend the humans from the faeries, even though she actually formed a "pair-bond" with Lancelot. Arthur will obtain Excalibur there.

The Four Seasons Court have a common enemy: a stronger and different kind of Faerie Court unknown to humans, and the Four Seasons Court were desperate to gain access to the Zanair iron mine in the human territory in order to gain advantage since their enemy is more primitive thus even weaker to Zanair. The kidnapping is simply to invite Arkadewi who, to their knowledge, is an influential figure amongst humans to enter Faerie realm - and also gain insight from Norrix about human courts. Some of them hope to strike another deal with humankind so the humans will aid their war, while the others want to colonize humans once more and force humans to be their soldiers.

Hecc this was longer than I thought it was in my head rip 💀 do tell me what you think, do you have a plot in mind, maybe an entirely different one? Anything you want to change, expand or take away from this?

Also the names I put in quote marks might change hahah just to make the characters more distinct rather than straight up arthurian

Edited at April 13, 2023 01:04 AM by Jawa Supremacy
Ace x Ciriin | DiscussionApril 13, 2023 08:35 AM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

AHSdoiasdasi i like this very much-

Alright. let me do some responding here ee

the arthurian legend is very nice. I'm assuming this is what you wanted to use adrys for, as like one of the brothers? if so, which one were you thinking of him being? also, could adrys be like an alias? either he's Arthur and used adrys as his name to work his way into the palace, or he's Lancelot and the queen simply didn't want him to be parading about with his real name in the palace?? i'm a sucker for code names and stuff so that would be fun to work with - imagine Norrix being like "Uhm excuse me what?"

If you don't mind, I'd love to start in the winter court?? to expand on the Fae lore a bit, but perhaps they can't find Rondo there and need to flee to the Summer court for assistance - and instead join the chaos of your two characters? We could use a friendship between Norrix and Arunika (Or Arutala, that would be a fun pairing too.) to explain why they decided to go to the Summer Court over the others for assistance?

Also, cough cough, since I gave Norrix special shadow powers or whatever, she could be an unknown descendant of the unknown Fae court - maybe her mother had distant Winter Court lineage, which is why she has some of that power, but it would explain why she's so strong when compared to other Fae. Just another little plot twist to throw in, I think it would be cool to see the reactions to finding out her lineage.

Ace x Ciriin | DiscussionApril 13, 2023 09:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Yesss, I was thinking of making him Lancelot! Codenames sound super cool :o heck, Arka will try to come up with the stupidest ones for herself once she found out- poor Norrix, indeed xD

Ooo that's excellent!! Yes we can start from winter court of course, I'm curious about it :D heck maybe Norrix even already know Arunika will try to escape her wedding

That's one heck of a plot, finding out Norrix is the big bad faeries' descendant. That might put her at odds with Arunika in particular, and even Lancelot since Vivienne is a summer court noble- and yesss would be fun to see their reactions!

Oh also since Norrix is the descendant of the unknown court, would you like to develop their lore? In my head I was thinking they're born as the dying Yggdrasil's children, live in the Dark Continent where there's no sun (so their features will be more deep sea creature-ish). They eat anything including fellow faes that aren't their own kind. I'm curious what you'll come up with tho :o

And this is completely random and unrelated but i just have to type it somewhere - pixies with guns! xD

Ace x Ciriin | DiscussionApril 16, 2023 05:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ace, I'm currently busy in real life so cannot reply yet ><
Ace x Ciriin | DiscussionApril 18, 2023 06:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

I'm back, finally. Thanks for your patience xD

Do you want to create the "Arthur" character or should I? Also should we add another character to the main trio so we journey with even number of people? xD

Ace x Ciriin | DiscussionApril 18, 2023 03:50 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award
Ironically enough, I was also out {and unfortunately will continue to be for a few weeks}
I can creature Arthur! I'll start to introduce him in this coming post. ^^
If you'd like to work from his perspective to develop the storyline more, feel free.
I don't think we need another? It will be a bit iffy at first, but once they break Norrix out, we can even it out and do two characters each? That way it's not five characters in the end?

Edited at April 18, 2023 04:30 PM by Acerbus.
Ace x Ciriin | DiscussionApril 18, 2023 09:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Yess, me too! Glad we have the same timing ahahha

Would you describe Adrys and Arthur's appearance more so I can imagine them in my mind? xD

Alrightt, we'll keep it at a trio then :D

Also, nothing quite like a friendship that starts with a fight, right? Lmao

Edited at April 18, 2023 09:13 PM by Jawa Supremacy

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us