Wolf Play : Ylva x Ciriin | Discussion
Chatbox
 Salem
06:59:59 Rumi
Wolves
I'd say so if you want to know more about the expenses but not really if you're just saving
 Suspicious Cloak
06:59:47 Sus
They're too high rarity and one's even a Quasar.
 Salem
06:59:22 Rumi
Suspicious
You could give it to a newbie, or just leave 'em behind?
 Wolves Of The North
06:59:10 
Is hiring the secretary bird worth it?
 Suspicious Cloak
06:58:49 Sus
@Salem,
What should I do if I'm ending my other account? I have another one here. And its kind gone downhill.
 Salem
06:58:01 Rumi
Suspicious
It counts as cheating. I assume it's another way of boosting your account just like giving another account mush, which is also cheating :P
 Suspicious Cloak
06:54:58 Sus
Question out of curiousity: Why is it against the rules to move your wolf from one account to another? What if a player wanted to quit their first account but wanted to move the wolf(s) to their other account to start over?
 Old Money
06:52:25 elegance❀
gold,
thanks! I really like him^^
 Faulty Demons
06:51:05 Ollie, Gold
Old Money
Woah. I don't usally like leopard, but that is a cool looking wolf
 Old Money
06:49:45 elegance❀
I also got a df earlier today for 100 mush, how much do those usually go for?
 Tech
06:48:07 
The least I've spent on a viti is 0 mush
 Silent Lucidity
06:47:17 Silent, Lucid
Old money
That's crazy! Ive spent 250 and 400 mush on vitis
 Old Money
06:46:59 elegance❀
-WP Click-
I mean- I think he's pretty decent
 Silent Lucidity
06:46:39 Silent, Lucid
HR department
That's good to hear! I've been at the fair with friends and am now at a football game with one of them :)
 Tech
06:46:14 
Money
That's just luck
Unless it was generally a horrible wolf
 Old Money
06:45:32 elegance❀
I just got a viti for 5 mush *-*
 Tech
06:45:18 
Luc
I'm pretty good
Finally got some good sleep.
How about you?
 Silent Lucidity
06:44:45 Silent, Lucid
Hey HR department. How are ya?
 ZEFHYR
06:39:05 
ok thanks
 Tech
06:36:06 
Night Rat
That seems cool
Have fun typing with it ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Ylva x Ciriin | DiscussionMarch 22, 2023 02:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Roleplay discussion between Ylva and me :)

Roleplay Thread

Ylva x Ciriin | DiscussionMarch 22, 2023 03:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Basic Plot

This one is a more specific mafia theme. It begins in High school. Theres a bad boy and a good girl (new girl, cops daughter) that attend together. The bad boy kind of bullies the good girl to the point where they highly dislike each other. Something happens to where the two have a strong hatred for each other. Possibly the good girl gets the bad boy arrested. Then part two, the bad boy becomes a Mafia boss and the good girl could be honestly anything at this point lol.

Discussed in PM

most is like bullying deal, or what if she tries to become friends with the "popular" crowd and they dare her to idk something to do with Helios

Helios pissed off one of the popular person with his unfriendliness and that person tries to take revenge through Alexandria, therefore setting the grounds for him to bully her

She looks harmless so maybe something that involves him letting his guard down around her (something hell try not to do again in the future after this but will fail anyway >:D). Maybe her figuring out where he lives, then the popular group mess up that place...he hates messes and surprises right? He would loathe her after that xD

As for why would he give her his address.. its something that Im trying to think up. Maybe she delivers homework to him, or he struggles with school work because of the different curriculum from places hes been prior, and she offers to come to his place and help. Imagine that, his one attempt to do straight in life and he got betrayed instead. Angst xD

We should make it so the both of them bond so then it hurts both of them when the big thing happens hehe Hmm it would take a while for him to give in tho, so she would def have to pick at him for a while.

Ohh I didn't list this in his description but his pride and joy is working on cars and motorcycles. Maybe when Alexandria gets close enough he lets her in on this, as he doesn't let anyone know the hobbies that actually bring him joy, she tells the popular kids and they vandalize his garage and things.

I like the homework idea, but we should build up to when he gives her his address. Like she would have to show "trust" in him first before he lets up.

She normally wouldnt get anywhere near him to build up this trust, especially since hes unfriendly and shes not one to push people... so we have to force them to interact in some way. Maybe have them do a pair project? Alexandria cares a lot about getting good grades and she would try her best to get him to cooperate. Maybe on the first part of the project he would not do his part, either by choice or something came up that prevents him from doing so, but she still gives him credit (out of fear of conflict but he might misunderstand it by her being generous) thus earning his good graces? Then we can build up their bond over them doing the second part of the project.

I googled it up and got an idea of project to make a podcast about one of the lessons. Ref https://nowsparkcreativity.com/2017/08/creative-project-ideas-for-ela.html

On the first part they would need to decide what their podcast is about and make a presentation about it.

Then on the second part they will actually make the podcast, grabbing someone to interview, record, make background music (opportunity for Alexandria to do her piano)

(Let me know if I missed anything!)

Edited at March 22, 2023 04:53 AM by Jawa Supremacy
Ylva x Ciriin | DiscussionMarch 22, 2023 05:24 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Okay so some backstory, his Grandmother owns a small bakery. He works at the bakery after school to help out. (Lol he has a heart XD) Students from their school don't go there as its always empty and not their type for a hangout location. But Alexandria can decide to go there after school to work on the project thats when Hélios spots her.

Then from there they could bond more? What do you think?

Ylva x Ciriin | DiscussionMarch 22, 2023 06:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Wait his grandmother is in the us? I thought his family would all be in greece xD

Sounds good to me!

Ylva x Ciriin | DiscussionMarch 22, 2023 06:52 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yup, lol shes the smart one. And nope because she's not from greece, shes Italian :)
Okay, should be interesting things in the works XD
Ylva x Ciriin | DiscussionMarch 23, 2023 04:04 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award
If you have anything else planned we can skip to that and if not we can skip to after school. At the moment I have no good ideas to present besides the cafe one :(
Ylva x Ciriin | DiscussionMarch 23, 2023 04:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Omgg i just read your reply, alex really made helios leave lmaooo
Yup let's skip to after school, I'll try to reply today :)
Ylva x Ciriin | DiscussionMarch 23, 2023 05:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ohhh wait, is steph the one who's gonna try to take revenge on hélios? How about she approach alex after hélios left? Not outright proposing revenge but acting like she sympathizes with her or just curious, something xD
Would you be ok playing several characters or are you more comfortable sticking to one?
Ylva x Ciriin | DiscussionMarch 23, 2023 05:11 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lmao I know right. Not the tantrum XD

Hmm idk maybe I thought more do it would be a guy from the popular group. You can make one up? and I'm cool playing multiple characters:)

Ylva x Ciriin | DiscussionMarch 23, 2023 05:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Such drama queen xD

Aren't the popular group like...a pack of hyenas they move together kinda thing

Give me a bit more clue about the guy you're imagining 👀 also will steph be making another appearance or is she just a one time cameo xD

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us