Wolf Play : Silkie x Edling | Discussion
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
11:49:44 
what are the things with blue neon runes on them called, and are they gear or decor?
 Tech
11:44:31 
Nez
O.o
You know what I'll hand him over to you
Keep the fox he means nothing to me
 Crescent Nightwalker
11:44:29 Aurora / Crezzie / L
-WP Click-
 Nez.ity
11:43:19 
Tech

I doubt it's faster than my 2000 voltage wheelie 🧑🏽‍🦽‍➡️
 Malcuth
11:42:18 Wander
Vul
I like the first one better
 Tech
11:40:36 
Nez
Currently running away from you 🦊
 Nez.ity
11:37:56 
Tech

🤔💭 Now that you trigger the olÂ’ handy nogginÂ…..where is that fox 🧑🏽‍🦽‍➡️

Tech
11:36:50 
Sky
Seems fun

Nez
I remember you saying your going to run over my pet fox
 Vulpixles
11:36:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Which one do we like better? I love them both and can't decide

-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Rogue Wildfires
11:36:09 Mac and Cheese
Pup check?
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
11:35:26 P'Sky
I am going to draw Halloween themed dragons this weekend
 Nez.ity
11:33:17 
Black River

Oh you're good! As long as its credited should be fine.
 Nez.ity
11:32:59 
🧑🏽‍🦽‍➡️I run over toes
 Black River
11:30:09 
Nez

Thank you! I read the rules there but I wanted to make sure site currency wasn't considered commercial!
 Tech
11:29:05 
Nez
Wheelie Master 🧑‍🦽‍➡️
 Nez.ity
11:28:00 
Tech

0.0 What was it?
 Nez.ity
11:27:23 
Black River

If yYou're referring to the Wolfplay lineart, they have rules posted when you click on “ Coloring Book”.

In other words. Yes, you can make adopts with the proper crediting and all.
 ZEFHYR
11:25:23 
icemoons, are you still doing Leaves?
 Tech
11:23:58 
Nez
I just remembered my nickname for you
 icemoons
11:21:02 slushy,ice,moon,
nez

I just make pixel arts so...

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Wolverine : +3
Bengal Tiger : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4 

Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 15, 2022 09:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
PLOT:
An arranged marriage occurs. Between the youngest daughter of the Kingdom of Jagerha and the first knight of Rhen, an adversary of Jagerha, an enemy land in which war inhabits. And to settle such a dispute, an offering of peace was formed under the guise of marriage. But a traitorous plan would be crafted, the suitor from the Kingdom of Rhen has a duty. A duty to infiltrate the crown of Jagerha and assasinate all the royals within, ending that filthy rule once and for all, and bringing victory to his homeland.
-
LORE:
a dragons tongue" something very powerful and useful that can light people on fire with just a word. No one knows what it looks like but theres a rumor that it might be buried within Jagerha.
-
KINGDOMS:
Rhen:
Rhen is a kingdom placed in a lush forest setting, at the lower base of a smaller mountain range. although the overall territory of Rhen is remarkably vast. The kingdom has been growing rapidly over the past few decades, although they have always been rightfully their own superpower since the kingdom's original founding. There’s a larger area of plains to the west of the kingdom, otherwise it’s littered with a sparse array of vibrantly colored trees that change with the seasons. Rivers, lakes, and small streams are abundant within Rhen, easily making it a place for fertile crops and casual fishing while still having an abundance of water for the people, animals, and other uses the kingdom requires water for. The palace of Rhen itself is located at the northernmost of the territory, just before the mountains begin to ascend upwards. The people of Rhen all bear a similar complexion; that being lightly tanned. They are a people that frequent the outdoors, so they always appear a bit sun kissed in the spring and summer, with them fairing a bit lighter in the winter. Women typically wear simple dresses and shawls, with higher class women having typically extravagant corsets paired with skirts that have various embroideries. Men of working or lower class typically wear lightweight collared shirts and simple trousers. Higher class men usually sport various waistcoats and vests, and better tailored trousers. Royalty is an exception of course, the more lavish the better. Rhen is known for its vastly large economic independence. They provide much of what they use and craft. Though, as a more working and warrior based kingdom, they primarily fancy themselves with quality crops and goods, as well as well crafted weapons and armor. Natural resources are things that are a plethora to Rhen, and trade with most others usually involves things such as precious materials that Rhen may lack, but overall, Rhen is not economically reliant on anyone.
-
-
Jagerha:
This Kingdom lies further into a snowcapped mountain side. Winter is heavy there and so is the cold, but despite the fact the citizens still find a way to unsheathe themselves amidst the cool air. Attire in Jagerha can vary, but the most favored styles would be jewels. Encrusted gowns with frills and layers are a must. And when the frost dies down, citizens can be adorned in meager slip ons, though any sort of "intimate" skin showing is looked down upon. Jagerha is a massive Kingdom with a capital brimmed with wealth. A place where nobility and highborn are taken care of and the commoners left to fend for themselves. Jagerha has a culture of trade and hopes to teeter off into the vast world of empires should they claim enough land. Jagerha has remarkable soldiers and war chiefs, but are most renowned for their flashiness, beautiful scenery, and mysterious imperials.

Edited at July 17, 2022 03:45 PM by Silkie
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 15, 2022 08:23 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
The place where discussion happens.
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 15, 2022 08:27 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

~Hendrix Blaire Ames~

{First Name Meaning: ‘Ruler of the home’}

“You didn’t exhaust your entire vocabulary trying to insult me, did you? Flattering.”

Nickname(s):

Sir

Rix

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Birthdate:

November 1st

Knight of the First Order

Birthplace:

Daley, capital city of the kingdom of Rhen

“I firmly believe there’s a throne waiting for me in hell.”

~~~

Appearance:

Hendrix is an individual not falling short of the term ‘striking’. He physically fronts a diamond shaped face that possesses a higher set of cheekbones, well defined jawline, and a rounded chin. It’s a face that is completely clean shaven, and he keeps it this way at all times. Hendrix’s eyes fall into the realm of both alarming and alluring with the piercing sterling silver color often giving the illusion of a faint glow. In addition, softer brown flecks are littered lightly within the color of his eye around the iris. Framed by a thinner but dark and curled set of lashes, his eye type is best described as slightly hooded. They aren’t always expressive in emotion unless he wants them to be, which gives him a slightly intimidating appearance based on the way his eyes alone scream ‘I’m sizing you up’ . Above are his eyebrows that are thinner yet possess a defined ending arch. Unlike his eyes, his brows tend to be fairly expressive whether he likes it that way or not. Hendrix’s nose is best described as average; having that of a straight slope and base. In addition, the lips that form the multitude of smiles, smirks, and grimaces are that of a soft shade of rose and possess a slight resting downturn to them. His hair is something he takes subtle pride in as well. With his shade of hair being such a deep oak, it often looks so dark that it may easily be confused with being black. However, when the light hits it right his hair possesses an evident brunette shimmer. It’s cropped a bit shorter along the sides while the top is long enough for him to run his hands through and push back. More often than not though, the top typically has a more untamed and ruffled look to it.

Standing at a respectable 6”2, Hendrix’s height serves his ego little justice. That alone is evident with his confident strides and disciplined yet haughty posture. His primary build is a bit more triangular; starting with broader shoulders and dwindling down into his narrower set hips. Hendrix doesn’t have an insanely muscular build, but he does maintain and keep a very evident presence of muscle and toning along his arms, legs, and core. If he didn’t have that toning to him he could pass as a fairly lanky looking individual. His body possesses its fair share of marks from training, fights, and a few less than honorable stories to go along with a few of his scars. The most prominent of those scars being along his forearms and general upper body. Hendrix’s complexion can be described as a neutral olive; a slight tan evident to his skin color with an overall lightness to it. It actually gets tanner in the summer so he doesn’t have to worry about it burning, and it gets a little lighter in winter. In all, he is equipped to handle all weather, even though he hates the heat.

Hendrix’s voice is on the deeper end of the vocal spectrum, but it’s not actually that heavy. Perhaps a little gritty or huskier at times, especially when he’s in an authoritarian setting, but otherwise it’s rather mellow and light. It does have a softer side to it, but overall his voice conveys a subtle sadness with a dominant tone of charismatic charm with a hint of constant mockery.

Attire wise, Hendrix is a man who generally dresses by mood. More often than not though, lightweight attire that resides in the realm of greyscale is what he sports. Casual wear is what he prefers, but in times of work and training, of course he has to make exceptions to his preferences. Typically there are more worn looking black boots he parades in, but his shoes also have a diverse array to them depending on what he feels he should be wearing. The few things always with Hendrix consists of dual silver hilted daggers; one sheathed at his left hip and the other on his right thigh. As well as a silver necklace with a pendant in the symbol of the Celtic trinity.

I don’t try to look great; I just am.”

~~~

Personality:

Charismatic aligns well with describing Hendrix. While his charm isn’t on an overwhelming frequency, it has just enough pizazz to woo who he needs to, and win over most people he desires to. Flashing smiles and using pretty words works well in his favor too. His aura is actually a bit fiercer than what he lets on by his usually calmer demeanor though. Hendrix is someone who can be considered highly intellectual, and he definitely knows how to use his mind as a pistol. It’s almost scary how all of these combine to fuel his heightened ego, though he considers himself quite the triple threat. Attractive, intelligent, and skillfully combative. Beneath those awe worthy qualities lurks a more cynical creature beneath the surface though.

Being manipulative is a very deeply embedded flaw etched into Hendrix’s making. While not to the point he uses it strictly for malice, more often than not he does use it for selfish gain. Playing people is too easy, and Hendrix honestly sees no issue in using his puppeteering skills to his advantage. While his ego can be a part of his otherwise charm, it also tends to be one of his greater flaws. It’s so massive that he hardly has much empathy, sympathy, or otherwise care for those around him… but he expects others to cater to him. To a point, anyway. While he isn’t quite attention hungry, Hendrix does enjoy basking in the light of positive attention from time to time. Deceitfulness and a habit of lying tend to accompany Hendrix’s personality points as well. Despite his knack for lying, he’s actually rather blunt when he wants to be. Otherwise, flaw wise, he can just be an absolute ass sometimes. That’s the best way to describe him sometimes.

On a better note, Hendrix has quite the sense of humor. It can be light and witty, or it can be dark and offensive. Regardless, he can fire off humor for just about any kind of situation. With that being said, Hendrix is very snarky. Usually not blatantly to superiors, but everything about his tone usually possesses some shred of subtle amusement. It doesn’t help that he has a judging yet mocking kind of gleam to his eyes almost all of the time either. Hendrix is a man that has little problem with prying when it comes to learning about others, however he doesn’t appreciate when people do the same thing back to him. Perhaps he is a bit of a hypocrite in more ways than one, but he hardly acknowledges that fact. He doesn’t exactly acknowledge when he’s being insensitive, rude, blunt, or many other annoying qualities either, mostly because he doesn’t care if it bothers others. Hendrix for the most part does as he pleases, and while he is a dutiful knight, he can struggle with authority that doesn’t align with his views. If he can’t respect who he’s serving, he is not above double crossing. Maybe it’s not a very ‘knightly’ quality, but he’s only human. An egotistical selfish human, but a human nonetheless.

While he can come across as purposely apathetic, he doesn’t always actually mean to, or even realize, that whatever situation he’s in requires emotional availability. He doesn’t actually have a large amount of that to offer. It could very well be because he himself is guarded and wouldn’t be caught dead talking girlishly about “feelings”. Actually, that’s exactly the reason. He will gossip, make snotty remarks, and charm day in and day out. Feelings? Pfft, who needs those? Certainly not Hendrix. Although, there are very rare breeds of people who manage to capture his heavily emaciated emotional side, and those are people that he becomes loyal to the death for. They may not always be treated like they mean everything to him, but anyone who really knows Hendrix knows reciprocating good will and affection is a lifelong struggle stemming from childhood.

“I would say smile more, but that won’t fix what’s going on with your face.”

~~~

Thunderstorms

Colder weather

Knife throwing

Deadly plants (A weird passion, but he has it)

Having his ego stroked

Dislikes:

Super needy people

The heat

Following orders he doesn’t agree with

Most social gatherings (He’s not anxiety ridden, just doesn’t always like rooms full of people)

Enclosed spaces he can’t get out of (Crippling fear)

Threats? Sweetheart, those are promises.”

Strengths:

Hand-to-hand combat

Knife throwing

Charming

Intelligent

Being humorous

Loyal

Weaknesses:

Manipulative

Egotistical

Selfish

Apathetic

Lies

Deceitful

“Underestimate me and you will sorely regret it.”

Edited at July 15, 2022 11:58 PM by Edling
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 15, 2022 09:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Idara Chorncellet

Pronunciation:

Eee-dar-ah

Chorn-cell-ett

Sexuality:
Heterosexual(?) but has a tendency to pine after pretty women
Birthdate:
October 10th
<|||||>
Appearance:
Idara-leeu-1992.png

credits go to [email protected]

image is not entirely accurate

Facial Features: With a face taking the shape of a “square”, or well, similar to a square, the maiden has a broadened forehead, flat and smooth. Her cheeks are pointed and prominent, her chin slightly extended but leveled and even. Idaras cheeks are garnished in freckles and her lips, a singular beauty mark; to be specific, at the bottom left corner. Her face is rather small, though “wide.” And her eyes are rightly spaced . . . perhaps just a tad closer together than the average. Idara has short but pricked onyx eyelashes that hover over a sheer black hue of color. The maidens' irises make them appear as if an abyss, a place where one's reflection could appear clearly. And the curvature which capsules those very pupils is a slightly narrowed almond shape. Her eyelids sink down over the most of her eye, projecting an almost “relaxed” look. Idara has sanpaku eyes, meaning her pupil more or less “hovers” in the white of her eyes. It doesn’t touch the bottom of her eyelid, and can cause for an intense but all the more interesting stare. Her nose is rigid and firm, barely sloped and a slight pointed downturn, and her nostrils are slender and take the form of ovals.

Throned above her optics reside a pair of thick and prominent brows. Tapered at the ends and fairly straight, her brows have little to no arch and thin off at the ends. Matter of factly, the dense and darker strands of her brows take place at the front, where the decline of her nose begins. Idara bears plump, downturned lips. Her mouth curls to her chin, similar to a “pout”, and in a way, she always appears unhappy or monotonous, like something is “wrong”. And when her lips spread, behind lies a thread of sharp, clean teeth. Her two front teeth are slightly longer than the rest of her dentals, and are often evident when her lips part even a centimeter. Idaras ears are rather small and stick close to her head, they’re more or less triangular and prove any sort of hair tucking a formidable feat.

Hair and Skin Tone: Idara has pale ivory skin, her shoulders garnished in quaint, light freckles that somewhat trail down the mid of her back. Her skin is more or less buttery and smooth; fragrant. And her nail beds appear a whitish, tan, her nails rather long and almost always painted whether in color or shine and gloss. The maidens' locs are thin but plentiful. Strands of hair fall in a pretty wave over her forehead, fluttering over her eyes and on occasion, cloaking her brows. But because her bangs are so thin and wispy, underlying features are still evident. Idaras hair falls past the mid of her back, feathering her buttocks if anything, and sometimes seems a curtain atop her head from behind. Her locs are straight, her bangs more silky than the rest of her hair, and has little to no volume. And at last, her hair has an interesting pigmentation . . . a dark navy blue. Of course it would be dyed, but her raven haired roots mesh well with her choice of color.

Body Shape and Height: She possesses the shape of . . . well, a rectangle. The only curve she has would be at her waist, and even that is miniscule. She has slender thighs and small feet, and other assets of her physique would be her bosom and buttocks. All of which are . . remote. Her chest is small, and her bottom? Well, it is perky, but could be better. Idara has thin arms and slender fingers, as well as little to no muscle definition. If asked to flex one could wonder if it can even be achieved. She has hip dips and a “long” slender neck. Idara stands at a height of 5’10 and prides herself resulting from the fact.

Expressions: Her looks can appear “bitchy” or unimpressed, something negative. But when she smiles, it's alluring, seductive. Idara doesn’t have many expressions but a few. For one, she is hard to please, so yes, her features can at times, drag down into a look of, well, condescension. And when she raises her brows, she tends to widen her eyes, appearing almost docile in appearance. She puffs her cheeks when she gets mad and clenches her jaw when surprised. She rarely smirks but when done so, her teeth have a habit of appearing even then.

Voice:
She has a "deep" and melodious voice which can become chirpy at times. Her voice, lets say, sounds powerful, commanding. It's velvety and flirtatious, attracting.
Fragrance:
She possesses a scent like fresh, warm and breezy mints and vanilla oil.
Personality:

Demanding: Idara is quite the particular woman, as well as selective. She’s a bossy individual who “enjoys the sound of her own voice”. Idara hasn’t a care about anyone's opinions, nor feelings. She’s fussy, wanting things her way or nothing at all. It's childish really, but no feelings of care can be mustered. She’s far from a perfectionist, but when it comes to other people, they best be at their greatest. She’s the type to milk things dry, whether an incident or another person.

Seductress: Beyond her coolly expressions lie a bold and sultry nature. Idara enjoys the game of flirtation, the reactions she might receive. Her greatest joy would be reciprocation, without it, well, she becomes bored. While the chase can be exhilarating for some, she becomes uninterested, even disappointed. She loathes refusal. Should she come across an outright decline, the woman will persist. Idara absolutely refuses to “lose”, to come to terms with the fact that not everybody falls in love with her. She likes to be fancied, to be admired, to be favored above all. She’ll surpass any feat if given the chance, and steal any opportunity of intimacy should she be attracted. Idara goes after what she wants. An individual far from coy, nor does she feign it. When it comes to flirtation, the woman is truly “herself”. While the temptation to simply “change” into her lover's fantasy is well . . . tempting, she refrains. She’ll cage her interest close to her heart, and close to her bed so that they may never leave . . or unless she tires of them. It's all the same.

Naive: Clueless, gullible, naive, there are many words and phrases able to describe Idara’s lack of attention. She’s easy to swindle, the best to scam, past her clever flirtations lay a tangled fit of stupidity. And a less “vulgar” word would be foolishness. Idara has terrible navigation, both literally and metaphorically.

Blunt: Idara’s not the type to name things off the top of her head, nor is she the type to let her tongue run rampant, but when something catches her eye, perhaps an insecurity, no amount of shame will stop her from pointing it out. While it partly comes from some sulking, torn crevice of malice, it firstly sources from her joys of obliviousness. Idara, if assessed for her wrong doings, would, matter of factly, feel no remorse. Her crude mutterings, if not gone unpunished, will worsen and fester into the tempting mass of gossip and rumors. Her perception of any abnormalities will leave her lips and into another's, and they too shall pass it down; from ear to ear, mouth to mouth, her blunt speech and phrases can easily morph into a weed of dysfunction and travesty.

Teasing: With Idaras foxish mannerisms comes the fact that she is an unrelenting tease. Her nitpicky gaze can aid her regarding any and all playful affairs she might have. Her greatest ways of bonding may be her teasing tongue; a place where expressive threads of affection may form. The way she chooses to communicate is a tone unpopular amongst most individuals. Idara enjoys mocking, and poking fun at others. Should it be light hearted or cruel, she’ll have her fun. She tends to make light of situations, to make significant things appear insignificant.

Cold: Countered with a swell of kindness and compassion, should it be overwhelming, Idara would respond with distaste; something that would deter one from ever paying her attention again. It would be easy to say she’s rude, which, in a way, she is. To chivalry and thoughtfulness, she may reply with defamation. Idara is a defensive creature, if faced with slander, there’ll be silence as cool as ice, and sailing within her heart will be a ship of resentment able to give one chills. Idara is the sort to craft an unwarranted dagger to the underbelly, beguiled with encrusted jewels that will glitter dazzling upon her face as she carves at her victims insides, transfixing enough should her target peer down at her dastardly actions. And by the time they realize the nature of her doings, they’ll be ruined. And that said dagger shall be her lips, the gateway to an ever so spiraling spell of gossip.

Shallow: If the object or dare say person of her desires doesn’t live up to her standards, she’ll forget about them in one fell swoop. Idara pays mind to the surface, and once she sees something she doesn’t like, no one can convince her to feel otherwise. There’ll always be underlying disappointment, perhaps prominent. Should there be evidence, it’ll be on her face.

Petty: Lets just say, she won’t let a prodding go unprovoked. If wronged, despite any form of insignificance, she’ll almost always get a lick in, she’ll get her pay back. While she is quite vengeful, that quality of hers just cannot hold a candle to her petty nature. Idara loves to remember “that one day” where something went wrong, and she’ll bring it to light amidst any sort of judgment directed towards her. If slapped she’ll slap back, but harder . . . with a bit of nail. There’s a competitive essence among it all, and she wouldn’t dare to lose, maybe when hell freezes over. Maybe.

Materialistic: If you’re brave enough to present a gift and its not everything she’s ever wanted, fuck off.

<|||||>
-Riches

-Fame

-Being needed

-Pestering

-Flirting

-hands

Dislikes:

-Bums

-refusal

-humiliation

-settling

-humility.

Edited at July 19, 2022 03:00 PM by Silkie
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 16, 2022 10:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*gasp* I am finally finished. Now we can get to the fun stuff.
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 16, 2022 10:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh and I decided to go with a more antagonistic character just for some interesting dynamics and fun. I have a thing for "non perfect" females. ^^ I hope you like Idara. I certainly like Hendrix.
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 16, 2022 11:18 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Heyyy, I just finished reading through it all! Like Idara? I love her! The characters are where most of the fun is at anyway, so the more. . . unique, or "non perfect", the better! As for Hendrix, thank you! I could have fleshed him out more, but I feel like a lot more quirks will be better demonstrated by playing him out.

The plot is perfect, so I presume now we work out lore and kingdoms? We could do a 'divide and conquer' style with working out the layout and setup of our own characters kingdoms separately. As for lore, we could work on a central religion (or religions), or any myths/fantasy elements the kingdoms may have. I guess we could establish lore ideas as we RP too, if you'd like as well, instead of crafting everything right before we start. Up to you.^^

Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 17, 2022 12:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nah, Hendrix is absolutely perfect. 0^0. You have no idea how overjoyed I was when I saw his personality. *>*
-
I actually was thinking about just laying out the ideas for both of our characters kingdoms and then I practically just copy and paste it in its section. So if you've read the plot I set up, Idara's kingdom is called "Jagerha". I'd say it's a kingdom further up in the mountains with "desolate" land. Winter is heavy there and snow often caps the mountain peaks. But it's a beautiful kingdom with a really wealthy capital. I'd say the nobles and high born are definitely more taken care of than the commoners. The peasants of Jagerha are in a poor state, so yea, anything past the capital I would say isn't very impressive.
-
Trading is a big deal in Jagerha, so there's always some type of trading going on between companies/businesses. I guess you could say it's part of their culture. Lol
-
I'll have to think of some laws.
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 17, 2022 12:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'd also say that Jagerha is a massive kingdom, but if you'd like, it'd be interesting if Rhen was even larger/on its way to becoming an empire. It could cause even more conflict in the rp with the Rhen almost overshadowing Jagerha.
-
With Hendrix being brought into an entirely different land to we'd Idara, it'd help his case as an outsider since Rhen would more or less be more "powerful" or threatening than Jagerha.
Silkie x Edling | DiscussionJuly 17, 2022 12:21 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Ooo, I like that. If Rhen in itself not only has let's say more territory, but is also more economically sound and independent, than that alone could make it threatening. Especially if Jagerha relies on important imports from Rhen, any offense to Rhen could mean they cut their supply trade to the kingdom. Rhen would probably manage well, even without certain items provided by Jagerha, but if Jagerha is reliant on Rhen, that would be more incentive to keep the peace so it doesn't cripple their economy.

If you like that, I'll add that into what I'm throwing together for Rhen. As for laws, we could probably just do basic ones. No stealing, murder, treason, etc.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us