Wolf Play : Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampire di
Chatbox
 Malcuth
07:12:42 Wander
You only got one pup because she did not have any maternal. I gave you CP for next time:)
 Clear Sky
07:09:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake what a pity... :'(
 Snake The Joker
07:09:12 Snake (he/Him)
bye chat
 Snake The Joker
07:08:50 Snake (he/Him)
I only got one pup -WP Click-

and its not a good one either
 Clear Sky
07:02:03 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake hmm go for it!
 Old Money
07:01:55 
Looking for roleplay partners. Preferably literate to semi-literate in writing. Pm me <3
 Snake The Joker
07:01:09 Snake (he/Him)
-WP Click-

I wanna use a fertility figurine on her so bad
 Clear Sky
07:00:18 Sky / Blue - she,her
chat revival!
a friendly reminder to stay hydrated! Drink water lol XD
 Snake The Joker
06:52:13 Snake (he/Him)
should i pop one my females early with a fertility figurine? or wait a few days?
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : 0
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Bobcat : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4 

Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampire diApril 29, 2022 12:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Werewolf in love with a vampire

this roleplay is about a werewolf named Skyler she was born with an Alpha's mark which makes her an Alpha but people rejected her because a werewolf can only get the Alpha's mark when they kill an Alpha but she got it when she was born. She goes on a mission to find the moonstone and to tame a beast you see in this world you tame monsters by a blood bond and when the monster is dormant it turns into a tattoo on your skin.

characters

(taken by me) Skyler: green eyes black hair, red eyes, weres a red hoodie, and black ripped jeans (Hight: 5,6 (Personality: cold, distant, and rude but when she starts trusting you she is nice (Crash: Katelyn (race: Werewolf (Age: 16 (Sex: female

(take by Nikki Afton) Katelyn: blue hair, black eyes, blue hoodie, and blue jeans (Hight: 5,3 (personality: sweet, calm, and loving and can be mean when mad (Crush: Skyler (race: Vampire (Age: 15 (Sex: female

(taken by Free-Claw12) Grace: blue eyes white hair, white hoodie, blue jeans, and white wings (Hight: 5,2 (Personality: Sweet, loving to the beast, and she can be mean (Crash: Adam (race: Angel (Age: 15 (Sex: female

(taken by raveneclipse) Adam: black eyes black hoodie, black jeans, and black wings (Hight: 5.4 (Personality: mean, rude, but kind (Crush: none (race: Demon (Age: 16 (Sex: male

(-The-Night-Pheonix)Tyler: gray eyes orange hoodie, and blue jeans (Hight: 5,5 (Personality: sweet, caring, and loving to the beast, can be mean (Crush: none (race: Dragon (Age: 15 (Sex: male

Jenna Hollow: has long red hair that reaches her butt. She is 5'4" She wears a white crop top and black ripped jeans. She has black-laced combat boots and green eyes (Personality: She is kind and caring but also sassy at times. She doesn't take to rude people and if they are rude to her she is rude back. Jenna isn't someone to mess around with at all. She does have a bad habit of cursing and tries not to. She is actually very sweet when you get to know her but she does have a habit of closing people off (Age: 21 (Sexuality: Bisexual-Poly (sex: Female (credits: Nikki Afton)

(taken by PuppyLove) Willow Speed: is 5'7" She has black wavy hair with silver streaks in her hair. She has green eyes and pale skin and wears a skirt with navy blue coloring. She has a t-shirt she wears that is like a blouse that is gray She wears laced-up combat boots that are black. (Personality: She is a very caring person but she does have a temper. Willow doesn't like when she is lied to in fact it sets her off. She likes to read in her room and is also social but not too social to keep her space from others. She is an animal lover and she doesn't take kindly to rude or mean comments. She has a bit of a bad side though and isn't afraid to show it. (Age: 14 (Gender: Female (Sexuality: Poly/Bisexual (credits: Nikki Afton)

Rules

. Be Kind
. Be respectful
. Please keep cursing and swearing to a minimal
. Follow all wolf plays rules
. Please no fighting

Edited at May 3, 2022 12:57 PM by Rising Moon
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampire diApril 29, 2022 01:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampire diApril 29, 2022 01:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
hey so we can plan the roleplay here

Edited at April 29, 2022 01:24 PM by Rising Moon
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampire diApril 29, 2022 01:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
How are you and like why is everyone on here night owls XD
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampire diApril 29, 2022 01:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
im good and I don't know but I'm kinda a night owl myself when i can't sleep
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampire diApril 29, 2022 01:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
i cant sleep most of the time

Edited at April 29, 2022 01:30 PM by Rising Moon
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampire diApril 29, 2022 01:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Same here i have Insomnia so when i don't take my meds i don't sleep
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampire diApril 29, 2022 01:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
oh well i mostly have nightmares so I hate sleep
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampire diApril 29, 2022 01:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ahh when i sleep it is just like pitch black im not sire how to explain it but i don't dream i guess
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampire diApril 29, 2022 01:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
that only happens in my good dreams sadly

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us