Wolf Play : Rose Vine x Edling | Discussion
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles
 Ghost Queen
03:05:03 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
marsh i just did it to try it i regret it
 starmutt
03:04:30 marsh | they/it
almost clicked stagger scared my soul out
 Ghost Queen
02:59:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
yep im never doing that again
 Ghost Queen
02:50:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww bye engi
 Enigma
02:50:04 
Alright that's enough for me I'm logging out
 Ghost Queen
02:49:07 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig it sounds intresting but im not sure
 Enigma
02:47:23 
@Ghost
Since Persephone's taken, I suggest Eurydice. It's giving ghostly with a taste of tragedy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -2
Polar Bear : +3
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Rose Vine x Edling | DiscussionMarch 12, 2022 06:40 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
The place for discussing!
Rose Vine x Edling | DiscussionMarch 12, 2022 08:40 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Evander Illen Torano

{"Good Man"}

"Only followers care if they're liked, a leader does what's necessary."

Nickname(s):

Ev; hates being referred to as 'Evan'

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

~~~

Appearance:

At first glance, Evander's features embody an intimidating coldness. A defined jawline setting the build of his face and combining well with his sharp cheekbones. His eyes are his most prominent feature and usually the first thing one notices. The bright sterling grey orbs give off an illusion of a faint glow while his irises are flecked with a dark shade of brown. His eyes hold great restlessness, with several shades of silver and grey always swirling and storm like. A dark set of ever so slightly curled lashes frame his slightly hooded eyes. Looking past his eyes, the brows that rest above are angled and only add definition to his hardened stares. His nose is more delicately structured, and slightly down turned. His lips are thinner and are usually always held in a straight line. The manor of speech he typically holds is both passionate and controlled combined with a more serious expression.

He stands at a more average height of 5'11 and weighs a little over 150 pounds. His build is fairly proportional considering he's not heavily lined with insane muscles, but isn't lacking in that department either. He's toned with a noticeable but not severe amount of muscles, suiting someone who would be considered a swift combatant. While he may appear otherwise flawless, upon closer inspection faded scars along his arms, legs, and torso are there. From years of training, he earned his fair share of nicks and slices, and while most of them are small and practically invisible, there are sparse larger ones. Another flaw he possesses is the weakness in his left hip, an injury sustained in a horse riding accident left his hip to heal slightly out of place, though it isn’t quite noticeable. It's his weakest point so naturally he does what he can to guard it.

The hair that sits straight and semi-short on his head is a dark golden brown. There are a few curlier locks that tend to curl around the nape of his neck and sides of his head, but other than that it's straight. Accenting his brown scale hair is skin that is a shade just above tan. It's the only part of him that seems warm compared to his otherwise cold aura. His usual guarded and predatory type stance does not aid in making him seem friendly, but for those who manage to get close with him, he is seen in a very different way. Around those he trusts, his demeanor changes into a much more open and friendlier individual. The piercing silver eyes truly glowing and his expression calmer, almost serene.

Weaponry:

Most skilled in daggers and knives, he keeps his dual gold hilted pair usually on him at all times. They were his primary weapon in training as a youth as he prefers combat that's up close and personal. While he is a skilled swordsman, he is not without fault in the art of sword play. There are times he makes simple mistakes when wielding a larger blade that could mean the difference between life and death, so unless a sword is a more appropriate weapon in a situation, he prefers his daggers.

~~~

Personality:

Great and natural leadership is the quality he prides himself in and something that he wields with ease. Evander, even as a child, has been the head strong and determined person he is in the present. Justice and a heavy presence of morality have always been his basic principles and frame for his doings as he looks forward to seizing the throne. While he use to see the world in a strictly black and white way, grey is what he is able to pick apart and see clearly now. Honesty is a very important characteristic to him and while he is painfully honest with others, he expects it in return. With being an extremely loyal person, he is very careful with who he trusts, which attributes to what some would call 'trust issues'. He is never really one to judge and is extremely unbiased when it comes to peoples appearances. It’s the personality that counts to him.

Being someone who possesses a strong sense of leadership, he is also highly adaptable to most situations. Whether it be in conversation or on a battle field, Evander is one to play the cards he is dealt even when they are shuffled abruptly. While he does demonstrate a great deal of patience, he usually only gives it to those he feels are worth his time. An action driven person is what he is, but he is in no way impulsive. His level of observance and caution leads him to make what he believes to be the best course of said action.

The level of passion within Evander is one of his greatest attributes as well as a contributing factor to his more negative side. While he seeks to give equality and ascend to his rightful place on the throne, there is a side to him that is so determined to achieve his desires he is willing to do whatever it takes to get to them. This now comes in the form of wedding a princess from a kingdom he isn’t exactly fond of. Sacrifices need to be made though, and for his kingdom, this is a burden he will bear.

His worst quality is his vindictiveness. 'Revenge is best served cold', and that is what he stands by. Even his own blood will not be exempt from his fury should they cross him. A trait he doesn't actually possess, but one that people typically associate with him, is apathy. His forbidding appearance and exterior nature leaves many to believe he lacks any sort of care for others. What is mistaken as apathy however is what he considers guarded.

All other things aside, he really is a caring and more gentle being. It takes time to wear down his walls, but when they are, he is much more alluring to be around. A feeling of relaxation around those he deems trustworthy leads to him flashing his rarely seen smile. Making jokes and participating in fun filled activities are things he really does enjoy. It is an odd sight for those familiar to his more controlled and unemotional demeanor, but it is the side to him that he would prefer to wear. Typically, when it comes to personal disputes and other peoples drama, he won't get involved. Unless the dispute is founded on something he deems immoral or extremely pressing, he leaves others to sort through their own problems. While he is willing to listen to people be vocal about their struggles, he himself is not open to sharing. It may not be considered the best thing for him to do, but bottling and storing his emotions and problems is something he thinks will spare others. Unless he has a major problem with someone, and they would be made aware quickly, 'feelings' of his own are not what he considers to be priority.

~~~

- Night, just simply nighttime

- Stormy weather

- Solitude

- Training

- People with positive attitudes

Dislikes:

- Liars

- Judgmental people

- The cold; particularly despising winter

- Questions; mainly people questioning his orders or decisions

- Laziness

- His sister

Strengths:

- Leading

- Combat (specifically hand-to-hand, with daggers, and on good days a sword)

- Adaptive

- Observant

- Fearless

Weaknesses:

- Extremely vengeful

- Stubborn; he does not back down

- His left hip

- Difficult to approach/get close to

- Can sometimes be a bit of a perfectionist

~~~

Backstory:

Born to the King and Queen of Ornetress, him and his twin sister, Marie, were groomed from a very young age for their role in the royal family. Evander took to the prepping and was eager to hold the responsibility of being the kingdoms future King. Marie, on the other hand, despised the amount of rules and etiquette that came with the title of Princess. Despite their very different views, Evander and Marie were relatively close until their teen years. As they got older, their differences lead to them drifting apart. Both still loved each other and their parents to a certain degree, but they just couldn't come to understanding one another. Aside from his sister, he found a friend in one of the knights' sons. Training intensely together, they were perfectly matched. Evander's first falter with a sword happened in a training session with the boy, which only led to a more determined Evander to perfect his art in combat. Sometimes pushing himself so hard he would have to be physically stopped and forced to rest. Training with both the knights' son and with his several trainers, he learned a great deal of discipline and balance.

Now, fully groomed and eagerly awaiting to take the throne one day, his first great sacrifice is soon to be made. To the people of his kingdom, and even to his family, this arranged marriage is a cause of celebration. To Evander, this is far more of a burden. The pretenses behind the marriage are what’s important though; and being dutifully loyal to his kingdom is what propels him to go through with this.

Rose Vine x Edling | DiscussionMarch 12, 2022 08:54 PM

Rose Vine

Lightbringer

Give Award

Briar Caprice Ravenswood

{"You wear reckless like French women wear lipstick. Subtle some days, read hot on other, but always, always, always essential."}

Nickname(s):

Be, (Only her little brother and sister get to call her this)

Female

Sexuality:

Straight

Appearance:

Briar is thought of as the beauty of the kingdom. Standing at 5’5 with long dirty blonde hair running down her back in soft waves. Her eyes are almost like emeralds with a hint of gold, the eyes of her mother. She has small freckles dotting her nose and complementing her oval face and devilish smile. Some dark features are hidden though. When she was ten an assassin was sent to kill her younger brother Rainier which caused the death of her mother and a huge physical scar on Briar that starts from the middle of her rib cage to the top of her knee. Her voice has a slight accent.

Weaponry:

Though her father looks down on princesses practicing any kind of weapon, her mother never never agreed with his views. Her best friend Amir (the son of the royal blacksmith) taught her everything she knew about archery. Late at night they easily sneak out of the castle together and practice in the court yard until dawn. Though she has never been in a situation to need to use her skills she knew she would be somewhat prepared.

Personality:

On the surface Briar embodies an air of sophistication and gentleness put there by her father over the many years of trying to control her. But she wasn't always the reckless person she is. When Briar was a child she was very quiet and shy, usually clinging to her mothers side as if something might come at her at any moment. As Emmeline got older she had to learn how to stick up for herself, becoming more outspoken and opinionated trying to push herself into the middle of her kingdom's economic problems and trying to help solve them. Emmeline has never found ruling the kingdom to be very appealing to her, she would prefer to move along with her life as carefree as possible without everyone watching or judging her every move.

When it comes to being honest with herself and others she has a difficult time. Through the years she has taught herself to lie to others for the sake of her own freedom/choices and protect herself though doesn’t just do it just to do it. She does have strong personal and familial morals and ethics that she lives by and bases her life off of. Being that she has very few personal relationships she tends to misjudge peoples actions.

Briar is one to not have much patience which causes others to have a hard time being patient with her. She is a spur of the moment kind of girl not wanting to wait for anything to come her way but otherwise take it. This causes her to not back down from any challenge whether it be verbal or physical using her sharp wits to outmaneuver her opponent. Though being reckless she tends to not sacrifice anything unless deemed absolutely necessary.

Though she does seem to have many bad and some may say selfish qualities there is a softer side to her as well. One that she only shows to a select few. One that loves reading, horseback riding and literature. On occasion she’ll go down to the villages with Amir and dance in celebrations letting herself go of everything and just being. Personal endeavors suck as love is not her forte. She sees it as having to be dependent on someone which she totally refuses to do.

-People that give her space
-Trustworthy people
-Reading
-Horseback riding
-The forest
-Dancing
-Archery

Dislikes:

-Her father
-The cold
-Almost men in general
-Doing what she's told

Strengths:

-Ambush Combat
-Creative
-Learning
-Problem Solving
-Can see both sides of an argument

Weaknesses:

-Extremely Reackless
-Slightly Stubborn
-Difficult to deal with
-Lies
-Impatient
-Takes things personally
-Strong willed

Backstory:

Briar was the first born to the king and queen of Rhodolite. Following were her twin siblings Rainier and Odette. As soon as Briar was old enough she was immediately expected to act and behave like the future queen of their kingdom. She despised all forms of traditional etiquette preferring to make her own choices. Up until their mother's death Briar was usually disinterested in her two younger siblings but that night had changed her. She grew to be more protective of them, not letting them out of her sight when she was around. They of course didn’t remember that night and never got her protectiveness, usually trying to get away from her most of the time. The one and only person who understood her was Amir (the son of the royal blacksmith) he took care of her for years. They got in all sorts of trouble together, sneaking down to the ballroom and dancing outside it during masquerade parties to staying up late in his fathers shop messing with their arrows. This taught her nothing of discipline as her father tried to teach her but rather how to be sly and cunning.

Now, at twenty two and a very independently strong woman she is dreading the next phase of her life. A threat has come from an enemy kingdom and an arranged marriage is in order to strengthen their kingdom. To the kingdom and her father it was a joyous occasion. To Briar this was a big inconvenience, but she couldn’t turn her back on her people, and especially not her family. Knowing she could probably find a way out was the only thing letting her go through with this, for now.

Edited at March 13, 2022 01:26 PM by Rose Vine
Rose Vine x Edling | DiscussionApril 4, 2022 12:31 PM

Rose Vine

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry for totally disappearing on you. I just got back from a ten day long vacation and my life has been pretty hectic. If I have some time tonight I will post a reply. Again I am so sorry.
Rose Vine x Edling | DiscussionApril 4, 2022 05:24 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
You're good lol. Take your time, there's no rush in replying.^^

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us