:>
 BJake
11:27:08 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Send your boy Machi
 technoblade
11:26:33 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Honestly well deserved. I would pay that for that in a fucking heartbeat to get my boy Machi drawn like that XD
 That Grape Guy
11:25:39 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
bye chat
 Zeraphia
11:24:54 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD I'm sure they'll be here next week.
 distant-lands
11:24:22 katy | beetle
Vah,
at least he's produced a few leuc's though!

i'll have to try to snag a breeding to hermes and valo soon, i only have so many girls available xD
 BJake
11:23:21 Don't call me BJ.
(There was no NSFW option, just wanted to get that out there)
 BJake
11:22:47 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
-Click-
:D
 Zeraphia
11:22:34 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh my stars. That's so sad XD

Valo ... yeah. A lot of my dudes have produced weird stuff.
 distant-lands
11:22:33 katy | beetle
Vah,
maybe one day you'll get your GB and i'll get my vitiligo xD
 distant-lands
11:21:53 katy | beetle
5 albinos, 1 mela, chimera and a DF* ^^' but no vitiligo
 technoblade
11:21:48 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

YES! I saw you in chat earlier but forgot to ask. Show show show!
 Zeraphia
11:21:37 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD honestly though. It's either one thing or the other.

Like Valo, who has dropped a weird amount of random stuff.
 BJake
11:21:27 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I made 90$ from a YCH I made today, wanna see the YCH? :00
 distant-lands
11:20:54 katy | beetle
Vah,
stubborn guy xD it seems to be that way with a lot of defect studs though.

my guy norminare has dropped like 5 albinos but not a single viti
 Zeraphia
11:19:34 Vah was attacked
Techno

Oooh the glowing boy. Yes.

Katy

Oooh we'll have to see! I mean, he's dropped two DFs for some reason so that's something?
 Nevermore.
11:18:50 Never/Nev
Technition

Honestly you could do plenty of damage with a hammer. I've seen it first hand.

I love that they'd jump to your defense xD
 distant-lands
11:17:57 katy | beetle
Vah,
probably not but i have hope xD guinness' bloodlines have proved pretty strong before, so maybe!
 technoblade
11:17:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

I work in a place that sells blades and hammers, I doubt he would have tried anything. Plus I am surrounded by older spanish women.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 05:44 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
please do not post here unless your name is in the title.

thread
   sock monkey x queen.December 28, 2021 04:53 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

<< Nayaraq Maria Soto-Ruiz >>

_______

22 | Low-ranking | Female | Bisexual

_______

appearance:

canine -

Yara takes the form of a tall, lanky gray wolf, with deep reddish undertones and a dominant ashy gray coloring. Her right eye is a bright amber, but her left is a faded gray-yellow.

human -

In appearance, Yara is sinewy, lanky, and long. She stands at 5'11": a solid few inches taller than all of her family. Her height is even more bizarre considering her parents were rather short - both considerably smaller in stature than their daughter, at least. With long limbs, she was a spectacularly uncoordinated child, but has grown into her body; she moves with purpose, the lanky, awkward kid nowhere to be seen.

Noticeably, Yara doesn't have much of a bust - it's not as though her body completely lacks curves - but she has always had a small chest, and a more rectangular, boxy shape. With broad shoulders and a tendency to take up her space, it's difficult not to notice the woman, who does have an affinity for unapologetically sprawling out wherever she happens to be.

Although her frame is lean, she lacks no muscle, and her wiry strength clearly defined, albeit being proportional to her body. She has the frame of an athlete - it's bizarre, to her, that she's not a hunter. Not a scout. Not a contributing member of the pack. No, she was born into something of an omega role - and, apparently, she'll stay there. When she was younger, Yara had always blamed her position, in a very juvenile fashion, on her facial appearance: with a deep bronzed tone, an oval face, and off-red, rounded lips, her face isn't much to look at, initially. But the round, wide-tipped nose leads to mismatched eyes - one pale, half-closed, and somewhat smaller - the other dark with a faint graying in her pupil, almond-shaped, and long lashed. The symmetrical, thick, straight brows didn't do anything but bring out that contradiction in those odd pair of eyes, and as a child, Yara had pinned her appearances as the sole reason for her role. But Nayaraq is older, now: it took her years to come to terms with it, but she recognizes that role is only a matter of blood. Who you know, whose daughter you are. Your connections, your position - much like the world outside her family, she reckons.

She wears her straightened hair (naturally curly, mind you), in high ponytails, most often. Braids, if she's feeling adventurous. She tends towards a more simple taste in fashion, preferring tank tops and shorts in summer, and heavy sweaters with the same two pairs of nice pants (rotated, of course) in the colder months - her favorite color is green, and can be found throughout her clothing choices.

_______

personality:

bold - confident - quick-witted - humorous

Nayaraq is, noticeably, an unwavering, confident individual. Her opinions are confident. Her anger is confident. Her laugh is confident. She seems to lack no outward surety, ever the bold one, always relied on to speak her mind. Something about her easy laugh, her charm, and quick wit seems to draw people in, intoxicated by the funny, direct individual that is Yara. One can find a sort of steadfast friend in Nayaraq: she doesn't seem to falter, doesn't seem to pause. As though she has not a doubt in the world. She walks with a purpose, as though she always has somewhere to be, and seems to radiate an calm, intense energy. Albeit a passionate individual, she gives the impression of laidback nonchalance, level-headed until the end.

unforgiving - ambitious - unrelenting - resentful

Despite a fairly friendly demeanor, a restless ambitions brews beneath the surface. She's untraditional, never having understood the rigid hierarchy of pack life - she wants to be higher, to be more. Not just to rise within her family's rankings, but the world: Yara has much she wants to do, much she wants to change. She is not a tolerant individual, and holds seething grudges; broken promises and trust are never to be resolved, never to be glued back together again. She resents her position at birth, resents the full moon, resents her very werewolf blood. She just wanted to make a difference - and here she is, a canine at every full moon, unable to escape the grasps of the family she is so connected with. She can't leave the pack - it's her family - but god, what she would have given for a normal life. Or, even a life in which she wasn't the omega. Why does such a hierarchy exist? For what goddamn reason? A gray wolf pack is a familial unit - but her people, with their blasted human minds, seem to be caught up in rigidity and egos that the natural world is much more lenient about. Omega - pah. She's going to prove her worth, if it's the last thing she does.

charismatic - good at reading others - observant

While flawed, there's a certain charm about Yara that seems to mask deeper insecurities and anger. She's good with people - good at appealing to different personalities, good at comforting those hurting, good at understanding feelings and thoughts. Her bright, ever-observing eyes take in even the most subtle body language, and reading people has always been a defined talent of hers. She may not have been the most skilled in the classroom, always distracted and never able to keep up her grades, but Yara knows people. She's good with them and she knows it - she gets what she wants out of strangers and familiars alike, and as a child, enjoyed toying with older, higher-ranking family members out of spite.

insecure - nervous - hyper-vigilant

There's a ruse of confidence about Nayaraq, but within, she is a deeply nervous, insecure individual. Her sense of self-worth is weak at best, and she's always looking to prove herself, through any means possible. And even with a calm demeanor, if one grows familiar with Yara, they'd see the constant fidgeting, the quick, vigilant eyes flicking from one thing to the next, fingers picking, foot tapping. She's hyper-aware of everything in her vicinity, and she tends to panic during low-light situations, when her lack of strong eyesight gets the better of her. Yara has always told herself that she has better things to do that reside at the bottom of her pack's rankings - but somewhere, she believes that it was a matter of who she is that lead her to be born into the low role. Her fault. And she couldn't be any less secure about it, always itching for approval, for compliments, for validation. She tends to struggle with relationships after a certain point of closeness: she panics, and flees. Anything good she's ever had, she tends to tear down.

_______

strengths:

- charm/good at reading people/observant
- resilience
- ambition
- humor
- confidence (at least outwardly)

weaknesses:

- insecurity/self-consciousness
- resentment- nervousness/hyper-vigilance
- unforgiving/unrelenting
- panics when overwhelmed

_______

- rainy days
- game nights with family
- ramen

dislikes:

- pack hierarchy/her status
- anything she doesn't immediately understand/finds difficult to learn
- tomatoes
- neon colors

_______

history, family history:

Most of Nayaraq's family are from Ecuador, but two of Yara's great uncles married a pair of sisters, who, apparently, were werewolves - and so it began. At least, that was the story Nayaraq was told. After the two married couples had more children, and the family expanded a pack arose: the suspicions of their neighbors then drove the family away, and up most of them traveled to Texas, enduring the arduous citizenship process for about five years. Yet again, suspicions grew, and off the family went, further away, this time: to Seattle. This was where Nayaraq was born.

family:

Mother: Maria Tanya Soto
Father: Fernando Pepe Ruiz-Sanchez
Brother (older): Ramiro Alex Soto-Ruiz
Other mentioned pack members: Chaska, Pisco, Angel, Lucas, Jack
Alpha: Louisa Fabiola Soto (also addressed as Matriarca)
Beta: William Adrian Salais
Delta: Juli Victoria Soto

_______

other: her relationships tend to not last very long, and any romantic relationships have been more physical than anything. She runs when an emotional connection is developed.

Secondly, she's mostly blind in one eye, and struggles to see in lowlight with the other. She was born this way, and her sight hasn't seemed to worsen in the past few years - she hopes it stays that way.

Edited at December 28, 2021 05:31 PM by sock monkey
   sock monkey x queen.December 30, 2021 03:04 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Morana Manon

Nicknames
Rana, Mor

Sex
Female

Pronouns
She/her/hers/herself

Sexuality
Lesbian

Rank
Heir

Appearance
Canine
In her canine form, Morana stands at twenty-two inches and appears as an average gray wolf. Her eyes are a striking amber, a bit more on the yellow side, and she has black nose, paw pads, and shortened claws.

Human
Morana stands at five foot nine with a rather skinny and scrawny build. Her limbs are lanky and long, easy for her to reach high places or she can be tucked into small places. Despite her height, Morana doesn't have much else interesting about her. She has a smaller, flat chest, and everything else is just as feminine as you could get. The biggest off-set is that she lacks any curve. Of course her hips are curved and her thighs help approach a more rounded look, but that's simply because she's female. Her skin tone is a warm chocolate color, as she is African-American, and she has warm red undertones.

Morana's face is a round rectangle, per se. She has a distinctive jawline that is soft, plump lips, a small and rounded nose, and arched eyebrows that are obviously taken care of. Morana doesn't have many blemishes, though the natural beauty mark can be seen below her left eye and next to her lip on the right side. Her eyes are a dark brown, and are round in shape and are rimmed with thick and dark lashes.

Morana's hair is thick and curly, and is a dark almond brown in color. She takes good care of it, and it is made up of very thick curls that reach just below her shoulder blades. She will sometimes put it up in some sort of messy bun or perhaps braid it, which is her go-to, but in most cases, she will leave it down unless she feels the absolute need to do something with it. On special occassions, she may braid beads into it to add a pop of color against her dark hair and skin.

Personality
Easily mistaken for someone who is timid and shy, she's quite the opposite. Morana knows how to interact with others quite well and has no struggle with making conversation, but she instead prefers to keep to herself and not really talk unless spoken to. Of course if she is comfortable enough around you, Morana will talk your head off until you tell her to stop, which to be quite honest, is entertaining.

Morana can be quite opinionated at times. She doesn't really sugarcoat anything and can seem rather blunt without entirely intending to be. However, she makes valid points and is one to support those points with evidence, just like an argumentive essay you would write in high school.

Morana's loyalty is to her friends and family - obviously. But her sense of it is broken. She has an issue with trusting the wrong people and putting her loyalty to waste when people will just abuse it. Morana isn't one to always say no either, so it makes it more difficult for her to come to terms with someone why may have been lying to her for a long time. That being said, she's easily to manipulate. Although not naive or stupid, Morana simply doesn't catch on to acts as quickly as she should. This causes plenty of issues down the line.

But despite that trait, Morana is a quick-witted and intelligent girl. Her mind is always thinking of the next action to put into place, her next sentence, what she's going to be doing within a moment's notice, etc. Her responses are just as witty as her mind, normally rather sarcastic as well. Morana does know when to be serious versus being a sarcastic asshole, but she finds it to be more entertaining than just plain out saying something. That's literally what her humor is - sarcasm. Or as some may say, it's her language to speak.

Being friends with Morana isn't necessarily hard. She's social, loves to ramble on about things that probably have no meaning, and she's loyal. Honest. All good qualities. She believes that since she could put all of this effort into one person, why can't the other do the same? Morana doesn't like liars. She doesn't like to be abused. She doesn't give second chances, but because she suchs at confronting others, it because a bit of an issue. Morana doesn't stand a chance against her mind when it comes to how to get rid of someone - she might as well need a book for dummies on that subject.

If Morana has fully put her trust into you and has known you for quite some time, expect her to grow fond and well, protective of you. Morana doesn't hide who she is from people, and protective is definitely something you can't entirely hide. Sometimes this trait is no use, but she will also protect things that may seem useless. Say she's assigned to a task with someone she doesn't entirely like or know - she will still protect them because Morana probably hasn't spent the right amount of time with them to understand their nature and their reasons. She hopes they can do the same.

Strengths
Intelligent - With a quick mind suitable for just about anything, Morana has been told that her mind does come in use... in most cases. She doesn't do too well under stress.

Social - She's definitely the friend to order for you at a restaurant if you don't want to.

Humor - She knows how to bring a few laughs into a hard situation. But she knows when it is and isn't needed.

Weaknesses
Gullible - Though she doesn't like to admit it, she'll eat up anything she can get until it's too late.

Manipulative - She's just easy to manipulate. An asshole's dream.

High-ranking - Though it seems like tons of fun, which sometimes it is, it definitely isn't. People use this against her all of the time, making it quite the weakness.

+Home-made goods
+Sweets
+Rain
+Mountains

Dislikes
-Her father
-Having little confidence
-Feeling trapped
-Hot/spicy foods

Family History
Morana's family comes from east Africa, and somewhere in the bloodline there were, well, werewolves. Her mother tells her that it's Morana's great-great grandparents, which would makes sense, but nobody really knows. Over time, more family members earlier in the bloodline were found to be werewolves, expanding the pack. The family would settle in Seattle, living at peace with the humans who barely suspect them anymore and with any other packs in the area.

Pack Members
Amelia
Chris
Matty
Piper

Betas
Alexis
Quinn

Kin
I will come up with names later lmao
Mother - She likes her mother the best. A kind, caring, slightly stern woman who's easy to learn from and look up to.
Keir - Morana despises him, even though he gave her the title of heir. He's unreasonable, rude, and demanding.
Markus - An older brother by a couple of years. He went absent a while ago, hence why he's no longer heir. However, when Morana does see him, it's amazing.
Matthew - Morana's younger brother by three years. She adores him.

Edited at December 30, 2021 07:42 PM by queen.
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 05:47 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
thanks so much for making this! first of all, we should probably establish the world - is it going to be a different version/a futuristic earth, somewhere completely different, or?
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 05:50 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
of course! i think it might be a bit futuristic? i don't want it to be too far into the future, but i think to the point where new technology can be introduced would be perfect.
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 05:54 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
that sounds fun! new tech is always fun to implement :D we also should probs figure out location - somewhere in european/north american/asian regions, where wolves are found in nature, I'd assume?
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 05:58 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
oh yeah, location ;;

well, the pack could be located anywhere, though it would make more sense where wolves would be found. the desert would probably be rather, well, deserted and the civilization keeping the werewolves tucked away would be super hidden. so the desert part doesn't matter all that much. at least in my opinion ^^
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:03 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
alright! I'm slow today lmao, would you prefer a desert setting, or something else?
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:05 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
hold on im dumb, it /is/ in a desert per the plot lmao. then we could just go with somewhere that has a forested area, plus that desert - either the states or somewhere like turkey would work, then? any preference/other ideas?
sock monkey x queen.December 27, 2021 06:06 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
well, the rp would start where the pack is located. we could easily go somewhere near a desert and they have to dive deep in order to find it, or we rp out where they have to travel and such and track down the desert it's in to begin with.

i hope that makes sense lmao

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us