Crescent Nightwalker
07:41:19 Aurora / Crezzie / L
...I froze chat again!..🤔
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:37:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Hi Serpents!
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:36:39 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Who else is here to take a small escape from the crazy sudden turbulence in politics?
One thing I haven't said in chat all day that I'm asking now is, how's everyone else here doing?
 Serpents
07:35:41 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anoyne up for an rp pm me
 Zeraphia
07:29:33 Vah was attacked
Stygian

I honestly might--
 Stygian Forest
07:21:14 
Zeraphia

Turn that down?
 Zeraphia
07:18:35 Vah was attacked
Stygian

It's been slow going that's for sure. I also have a "conquer" one for the tundra and ugh. 0/10 not my favorite.
 Stygian Forest
07:14:30 
Zeraphia

I had one and they went nonexistent.
 Rykio
07:14:24 An Attic.
Looking at my suggestions, and this is the only one that hasn't been added (scroll down a bit). -WP Click- Your ideas? :)
 Zeraphia
07:12:37 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Oh I have two quests for coyote and they're nonexistent.
 Stygian Forest
07:12:10 
Zeraphia

Try having Coyote go extinct when you have to beat them up in Explore.
 Zeraphia
07:10:54 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Oh man, it's always when you need them the most that they're just gone.
 Stygian Forest
07:10:22 
Zeraphia

Just exploring and working on quests. 50 more squirrels to go.
 Feiella
07:10:04 Fei the writer
Forest
I don't manage my wolves
 Forest Dwelling
07:08:58 Floor
@Feiella

Oh geez- that's a lot to manage. How do you do it?
 Feiella
07:07:42 Fei the writer
Forest
If there was then I wouldn't have so many wolves lol
 Zeraphia
07:07:18 Vah was attacked
Of course!
 Forest Dwelling
07:07:08 Floor
@Zera

Noted, thank you!
 Zeraphia
07:06:08 Vah was attacked
Forest

Nope! Have fun and build your empire!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -3
Grizzly Bear : -1
Margay : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

fantasy rp lore ideas voteNovember 16, 2021 10:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
so i have some rp ideas also lores. which one would you prefer to do. give it a vote also name :3

RP 1:
Tokyo Japan, one of the richest and biggest city in the country which businesses bloom the most. This city also carries the biggest population due to the large industries almost all located here.

The fancy, elegant city seems peaceful and beautiful; but hidden within lays a pack of werewolves called "Blood Moon Pack". This pack worship the moon goddess and has personal connect to the moon receiving it's blessings from birth, health and finding a mate. the Moon Goddess will pick your mate for you, when she did it is up to yoiu to find your own mate and connect with him or her.

They has mirgrate to the city 50 years ago and decided to stay. At the first few years things were still normal, until mysterious murdering cases being procasted every full moon catching attention of the entire city creating chaos all around.

Due to the mass chao, the pack stays hidden and quiet for a while in order for the news to die down by moving from cities to cities. Sadly no matter where they went they could not control their true naturals during full moon.

Finally, after five years of mirgration around the country, Blood Moon pack stays at Tokyo using chains to tie themselves up whenever full moon comes in order to protect other human being.

This solution works, slowly the hot topic of mysterious murdering case had vanished, everything went back to normal. Or did it?

You see in the mist of everything, a group of hunters rises, their leader was the brother of a murdered victim whom was killed by a member of the pack during full moon. During that time he was hidden underneath a branch witness the entire thing going down and swears one day he will take his revenage.

Hunters and werewolves clashed and went into ta heated battle, this battle last generation to generations. Now 40 years later will there still be war, or will there be peace. let's find out.

Edited at November 17, 2021 04:02 PM by Blood Phoenix
fantasy rp lore ideas voteNovember 17, 2021 11:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RP 2:
Year 2052, the world had changed in a dramatic pacing costing hte economy to change as well. With countries struggling to surive, the goverment came up with an idea to kidnap children from all over the world in order to perform experiements on them, turning them into super soliders.
1000 children were taken, but only 100 surived. the ones surived were locked away somewhere far far away, on an island created by U.S.A military. A prison with intense securities a place impossible to get out.

Each year passes, the scientists would visit the children, performing experiments on them by injection dna of creatures also animals inside of them. Things had gone well that is until one day when something gone wrong resulting some evolution going out of the control of humans.

The children whom the scientist has being experimenting on for 10 years transformed into beings which not even the scientist could understand how. When they tries to sent the Military to get rid off of them. The children group up together and turned on everyone inside the prison killing all of them leaving nothing behind.

5 years had passed, in the high security prison, many things started to change. Gangs started to form, territory could being seen marked. No human contact had being made ever since the incident aside from light out or feeding time. Those were the only time when they would ever met a human.

Will the gangs ever surive inside the prison? will they one day escape entering the real world. join us and find out.
fantasy rp lore ideas voteNovember 17, 2021 11:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RP 3

Safari Zoo, a place created by the goverment of Africa with the help from the rest of the world in support of the idea of c reating a zoo which people can see the lions in their natural habitats.

This idea was still in hatchling stage of year 2021. when they brought in Junior and Senior a pair of of young male lions from Yellowstone park followed by Sara and Linda, two lionesses whom were sent to keep the two lions company. the four of them has no relations with eachother being thrown into this brand new world while humans watched on.

At first, the four seems to be doing their own things walking in seperate directions. Days and weeks passes as if faith pulls them together, the four of them reunioned and there it is the first time they had ever met; they talked and get to know each other before agreed to make a pride together with Junior as the pride leader

Then as time passes, the small pride grows bigger and bigger,the group travels from grassland to mountains, from mountain to swamps. Through out their jouney they met many new faces, some decided to join them others didn't. This big pride is called " Warrior pack" The first pride of Safari Zoo.

Ten years later, the zoo became bigger and bigger, so were the pack. When the Linda, Sara, Junior and Senior passed away. Crystal the last born daughter of Junior and Linda decided to change the pack in rulling of all female lions with Joshua The Last born son of Senior and Sara left the pride to start his own pride. he called the pride "Blood Ruby Pride". A Pride who lives in the dessert area of the zoo surving by hunting small animals and work together as a family and team.

Where Crystal's pride is consider mainly female and only a few male lions. They settled down up the mountains near the higher grounds with enough food and water to surive.

But both territory comes with their pro and cons.

At the dessert there are dangerous pradator such as poisonous snakes, scorpion, eagles, vultures. Not only so the food here varies, During the summer there are barely any animals here as they all migrate up towards the north which is cold. During winter time when the North is cold the animals return to hide from the cold weather.

During Spring and summer, Finding food will be hard; even if there is food it's always tiny animals like rabbits, foxes, etc.

When fall arrives, slowly the dessert starts to come alive giving the pride chance to feed and hunt, winter the food source is safe and they doesn't have to worried about going hungry.

Lastly, at the dessert water sources are always rare to find. The pride must travel down towards the north passes the territory of the rouge pride each day to get to the water.

Where up north where the Warrior Pride located, Even though food source here is no trouble, but it is always cold in the evening; during winter time, the snow was so big if the pride didn't migrate down the mountain before snow falls, all will be trapped up there til spring comes forcing them to feed on the leftover.

Lastly Mountain area even though has rich food sources, it also brings bigger predator like bears, leapords, etc whom are out there scavenging for food or cubs.

The life of both packs were great that is until the rouges living in the zoo made up of ten lions and five lionesses brand together decided to take over the desert pride and Warrior pack. Will both Pride put up their difference and work together, or will they allow the rouges taking over their pride.

Let's find out at King's domain.

Edited at November 17, 2021 02:29 PM by Blood Phoenix
fantasy rp lore ideas voteNovember 17, 2021 01:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I like the first one
fantasy rp lore ideas voteNovember 17, 2021 01:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The second one doesnt really have very much room for drama, but if it is expanded and changed a bit I think that would be fun.
fantasy rp lore ideas voteNovember 17, 2021 01:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
what suggestions do you have to add to the lore >:) the third rp lore idea is almost done XD

Interstellar Sun said:
The second one doesnt really have very much room for drama, but if it is expanded and changed a bit I think that would be fun.

fantasy rp lore ideas voteNovember 17, 2021 02:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rp idea 3 is posted
fantasy rp lore ideas voteNovember 17, 2021 03:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
bump
fantasy rp lore ideas voteNovember 17, 2021 04:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I like all I love second one though. Maybe a war or tension would be good
fantasy rp lore ideas voteNovember 17, 2021 04:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RP 2:
Year 2052, the world had changed in a dramatic pacing costing hte economy to change as well. With countries struggling to surive, the goverment came up with an idea to kidnap children from all over the world in order to perform experiements on them, turning them into super soliders.
1000 children were taken, but only 100 surived. the ones surived were locked away somewhere far far away, on an island created by U.S.A military. A prison with intense securities a place impossible to get out.

Each year passes, the scientists would visit the children, performing experiments on them by injection dna of creatures also animals inside of them. Things had gone well that is until one day when something gone wrong resulting some evolution going out of the control of humans.

The children whom the scientist has being experimenting on for 10 years transformed into beings which not even the scientist could understand how. When they tries to sent the Military to get rid off of them. The children group up together and turned on everyone inside the prison killing all of them leaving nothing behind.

5 years had passed, in the high security prison, many things started to change. Gangs started to form, territory could being seen marked. No human contact had being made ever since the incident aside from light out or feeding time. Those were the only time when they would ever met a human.

But even though things started to settle down for the two formed gangs inside their forever prison every week more and more people have being thrown inside the prison making the place slowly becoming crowed resulting issue with territory sometimes food. Not only so due to different personalities and wanting more space, tension rises quickly between the two gangs, before anyone knew it; both gangs were at each other's throats. whenever they seen each other either fight break out or taunting.

What will happen in the space in prison finally reach max capacity forcing two gangs to live close together, will they finally make peace or will they fight each other like they used to til death.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us