Wolf Play : Lucius // Juan [Discussion]
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
05:23:04 Vah was attacked
Nez! Oh my stars it has been forever! How are you??
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:22:31 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Nez
We didn't do anything wrong 😑
Yet...
 Nez.ity
05:22:28 
Vah!!

😭
 AppleTrees
05:22:25 Apples
Where in the world did you come from Nez ;-;
 Zeraphia
05:21:26 Vah was attacked
Nez!!
 EverygreenHills
05:19:13 
Vah

Ah alright thanks!
 Nez.ity
05:19:05 
English only please.
 Zeraphia
05:18:54 Vah was attacked
Hills

Nope! Crystalline and exclusive dye coats are only from dyes!
 Falling Stars
05:18:32 star, she/her
it's mainly the spanish history aspect. :,)
 EverygreenHills
05:18:31 
can you get crystaline or exclusive coats from the wolf party? sorry im just newer to the game!
 MINEOLA
05:17:02 Alfi Darky
@The Grape Guy
I always check everything before breeding, bidding or buying a wolf
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:16:03 Silver/Pyro/Luna
No
Offense Sal
But I feel like I may be a bit more experienced than you in this department
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:15:05 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Hey
Sal
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:14:32 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I've been bilingual since I was 2 years old!
 Purgatory
05:14:31 Purge/Purse/Pug
Maybe go to Salom, my profesora would yell at me for using improper "spanglish" all the time
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:14:12 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Falling stars
I speak fluent Spanish
I can always help!
 Salom_
05:13:14 Sal, Salmon
Star
I also have open dms if you need anything! I've taken tons of Spanish classes over the years
 Purgatory
05:11:53 Purge/Purse/Pug
Falling
What's troubling you? Can PM if you'd like, I might be able to help
 Amygdala
05:11:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
It's okay...i figured as much XD

Well consider this getting ready for ep4 od second season🥲
 Falling Stars
05:10:54 star, she/her
guys help- my spanish class is driving me mad

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2 

Lucius // Juan [Discussion]October 18, 2021 10:22 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Y'all know the rules. Do not post if your name isn't in the title.

───────────────────────────

Roleplay thread: Clicky
Lucius // Juan [Discussion]October 19, 2021 06:55 AM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
Would you prefer we post characters here or on the roleplay thread? And which gods should ours replace?
Lucius // Juan [Discussion]October 19, 2021 12:00 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
We can post our characters here! That way we don't clutter the roleplay thread too much.
I was thinking my character would either replace Aphrodite, Dionysus, or Hecate- I'm not sure which one yet, but I was thinking that because whichever I choose won't be one of the big 3 rulers (Zeus, Poseidon, & Hades), my character would be planning to take over completely because they're jealous or something along those lines? Your character could either take over one of the big 3's positions so they'd be in direct conflict with each other, orrr they could be one of the "lesser" gods who is told of my character's plan, and either they want to remain neutral and my character tries to convince them to join the plan, or they could be against it and try to stop my character from potentially destroying the order of Olympus <<
Lucius // Juan [Discussion]October 19, 2021 04:54 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

Alrighty!

I really like that idea for your character! I might take over one of the Big Three, yeye. Either an overexcited, energetic "Hades", an intelligent and jester-like "Poseidon", or a hard-working and witty "Zeus".

As for the last plan part, my character could remain neutral, or seem to, but start leaning towards stopping for the greater good.

Lucius // Juan [Discussion]October 19, 2021 05:11 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sounds good to me! I'll get started on my character's sheet, it needs some adjusting haha
Lucius // Juan [Discussion]October 20, 2021 07:17 AM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alright-!
Lucius // Juan [Discussion]October 20, 2021 07:43 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Art by me, #45119

CYRIL
see - rill

BASIC
•••

Title
God of sacrifice, lust, passion, and battle; heir of Aphrodite

Nicknames / Aliases
His mother used to call him her lamb [and some of his lovers do the same], but there is nothing he allows others to call him by. Do not shorten his name or he will throw hands.

Identity
He has more important things to worry about than gender, but primarily goes by he / him.

Sign
Pisces

Species
Greek deity

BLOODLINE
•••

Parents
Aphrodite - Mother
Ares - Father

Siblings
Whatever heathenous hoard of children his parents had, both together and via affair [though, technically, this pair is an affair as well]. Cyril tries his best to avoid them.

Offspring
None

COURTING
•••

Orientation
Pansexual; greyromantic

Status
Single, polyamorous

Partner(s)
None at the moment, though he is notorious for switching between comfortably single and pursuing multiple of his suitors at a time. He either wants all or none, though he might find someone he wants to keep for himself someday.

Love language
Physical touch, acts of service

APPEARANCE
•••

General
Cyril is a strange creature to behold. Though his features are structured and well-defined, he possesses his mother's delicate, ethereal beauty, looking more like something you'd see in a painting or a marble sculpture than a living, breathing being.

Thick, inky black waves frame and curl about his face, often swept to one side and allowed to flow wherever they please but never left unkempt or unruly. Attractive chaos seems to be his specialty. His somewhat darker complexion is left pristine and unmarred without so much as a single freckle, mole, or scar marking him anywhere on his person.

Full lips, trimmed brows, and round, downturned eyes give him a gentler, more feminine appearance, or perhaps one of innocence. The beast looks like he could do no wrong. Still, his build is well-musculed albeit rather slim, and if one happens to get past this faultless facade of his, it becomes pretty obvious that he could crush a man like a grape if he really wanted to. And he does.

Height / Weight
6'0'' [183cm] / 160lbs [~73kg]

Appendages
Two small, armored horns sit adopt his head, and are accompanied by the tail of a goat, but his legs have luckily been left alone unlike his similarly cursed brother, Pan.

Other
His teeth, especially his canines, are pointed but not exactly razor-sharp. His nails, on the other hand. . .

PERSONALITY
•••

ENFJ | Neutral Evil | Opportunist

Manipulative
Deception is Cyril's middle name. He has plenty of experience in getting his way through less-than-ethical means, and has no qualms about batting his eyelashes and twisting the truth in order to push the odds in his favor. And, should anyone start to suspect him and be unable to be convinced otherwise, he has his ways of keeping them quiet.

Self-serving
To put it simply, Cyril favors the good of the few over the good of the many. He resents that people can be so easily cast aside in favor of "the bigger picture," and tends to operate in his own best interests rather than others'. His people are so blinded by his hero mentality that they forget to look after themselves and their brethren, and he refuses to fit that label.

Enigmatic
Whatever morals this deity follows are a mystery to us all. There are some he would protect with his very life, and others he would throw to the wolves the moment they so much as send a glare his way. He is both a loving and brutal god; it would be wise to seek out the former in him.

Passionate
It's pretty obvious the brute's got some strong opinions that he plans to defend with everything he has, and that is not just because he is the god of passion. He puts his heart and soul into his interests, and nothing would crush him more wholly than his work failing to come to fruition.

Scandalous
There are a million rumors surrounding Cyril at all times and, word is, he started over half of them. Everything from his promiscuous past to his malicious intentions for the future seem to have been passed around Olympus like a game of telephone. And if you asked him, he couldn't be more enthralled by it all. There's nothing quite as fun as gossip.

MISCELLANEOUS
•••

There were several prophecies that foretold of the betrayal of the natural order, all of which centered Cyril, that came about during his birth. He was cursed whilst still in the womb and was meant to be abandoned, but his mother refused to orphan him, even going so far as to choose him as her heir.

He and his father get along rather well, albeit their relationship is more professional than familial. Ares even trained him for combat, including in the usage of weapons. Because of this, Cyril shares the title of the god of battle with Ares's heir.

He has a "familiar" of sorts: a wolf-like beast, coat as dark as the midnight sky and eyes like pools of molten gold, who serves as his messenger to the other gods when he feels like being dramatic.

Edited at October 20, 2021 07:44 PM by Lucius
Lucius // Juan [Discussion]October 23, 2021 09:51 AM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

art by me #255366, sheet by Lucius #45119

KALLAN

cah - lan

BASIC

• ••

Title
⭄ God of the Underworld, major storms, sailors, riches, gambling, and greed; heir of Hades

Nicknames / Aliases
⭄ The Son of the Sea. He would have been heir of his father, Poseidon's, realm. He felt restless and is now the Son of the Sea who has “abandoned” his lineage to take over as God of the Underworld.

⭄ He’s also called Little Skunk Boy due to his hair color and the white streak in it. No he will not change his hair due to the nickname and no he will not turn into a skunk for amusement, stop asking.

Identity
⭄ He prefers to go by he/him but is perfectly fine with anything else, as he takes many forms.

Sign
⭄ Gemini

Species
⭄ Greek Deity

BLOODLINE

• ••

Parents
⭄ Amphitrite - Mother
⭄ Poseidon - Father

Siblings
⭄ All the children of Poseidon, he claims. The only reason he would deny someone that's even an eighth of his lineage is due to the fact that they are the worst people possible.

Offspring
⭄ None

COURTING

• ••

Orientation
⭄ Demisexual; panromantic

Status
⭄ Single, polyamorous

Partner(s)
⭄ None. For the current moment he's trying to hold off on any relationships to slowly step into Hades' shoes, who was an infertile god.

Love language
⭄ Physical touch, gift giving

APPEARANCE

• ••

General
⭄ Kallan doesn’t typically care much for his appearance, having a messy sort of aura around it. His bright eyes slightly make up for it, though, being warm and punctuating. Small waves of green pulsate in the orbs, giving a forest-like feel. His facial expressions are loud and vibrant, and everything can be read in his very features. He strongly dislikes being an “open book” simply because everything he experiences can be read in real time from the direct source. His skin tone is a warm color, coming from his days previously always spent in the sun. Its tone is more golden, a rather fitting image to that of a normal “surfer dude”. His face is dotted with barely visible sun spots, similar to freckles, but not something he’s born with, but rather something that appears throughout one’s life.

He has a dark brown coloring dancing through his hair. A streak of very light grays weave through his hair in a very simple manner, elegant and sleek. Kallan’s hair is wavy and spiky, and he usually sweeps it slightly out of his eyes to see, preferring it a bit longer, or a spiky short as it’s more practical. His hair is well taken care of, soft and silky, after many hours of perfecting his little hair routine. He hardly uses some hair hardening substance to style his hair, and prefers using water and a comb, believing it’s more efficient.

His build is athletic, and like stated before, a sort of surfer dude, though he hasn’t ridden the waves of the ocean in quite the while. His eyebrows are thinner and shaped into his expressions, arched and curving. His face is more narrow than round, a sharp look about it. He’s rather flexible and has a speed around him, as he enjoys running or taking quick walks around places just to explore.

Height / Weight
⭄ 6’4” [198cm] / 183lbs [~83kg]

Other
⭄ Usually he’ll be wearing fingerless gloves alongside a triangular hole on the back of the hand. The gloves, and his abilities, give him the power to switch the hand and gloves into dark claws, mixing in with his normal skin at his elbow, going rather high. It turns a black color, dotted with gray streaks, and engraved with lines and cracks of a brilliant blue and silver, tribute to his lineage and his predecessor.

⭄ He wears a dark choker with three rather large beads, identically colored to the rope. Two knots of rope surround the beads to keep them in place. He always can be found wearing the choker, though the same cannot always be said for the gloves. The choker holds a deeper value to him, and is easier to wear for anything.

⭄ He also wears a range and variety of different rings, usually silver, as he finds gold to flashy, and oddly just doesn’t own any. His rings are more simple without ornaments, and with more straight bands or intertwined braids of a ring.

PERSONALITY

• ••

ENFP-A | Chaotic Neutral | Romantic

Helpful
⭄ He likes being helpful, and always tries to help out, even if it irritates others. He just always feels obligated to do so, and attempts to do so to his absolute best ability. Sometimes it may come off as if he’s being condescending or patronizing, but he does truly want to help, and not let another be stuck in an endless loop of confusion like he can be in.

Confused
⭄ He can be confused rather quickly. Somedays his brain just doesn’t process things the way it should. Kallan can be a little slow on the uptake at times, but usually he’s relatively intelligent. Typically the most simple things will escape his grasp, and at other times they will be so complicated yet he can get it in an instant. It’s odd, and slightly infuriating.

Hard-working
⭄ He’s a complete hard-worker. He can be a relatively excitable person, but when he gets in the zone, utterly focused, not much can distract him from the task at hand. If he’s talking with someone while typing or writing something else, for example, he’ll start inserting random words regarding the conversation into his writing without noticing at first, as he’s so involved in both events that he can’t tear away from either without submerging into both.

Adventurous
⭄ He’s always a curious person whose attention span can flick from one thing to another incredibly quick. Kallan enjoys exploring random tidbits, going off on his own at times just to see what’s happening. He likes being on top of things, and especially knowing things first hand. It gives him a sense of knowledge and wisdom from knowing many things.

Excited
⭄ He gets excited over good things easily and is quick to laughter commonly. Kallan sometimes appears as if he’s going slightly senile, sometimes randomly smiling or chuckling at something no one else has appeared to notice. He laughs at the most stupid things, and sometimes brings other people into it accidentally. What can he say? Laughter’s contagious.

Energetic
⭄ He’s extremely energetic and can get rather hyper. He can sometimes seem like a bit too much, and he’s also rather loud at times, sometimes being overly loud and overwhelming for some people. He can never sit still for too long and that’s one of the reasons he’ll commonly have a good amount of accessories, such as rings, his gloves, and his choker.

Emotional
⭄ He relies a lot on his emotional senses, though can turn around for a logical outlook. He just doesn’t always think straight, and can react based off of impulses, his reactions more lightning quick that way. His mind can work fast and be observant, but his judgment clouds most other things at times. It takes away some of his intellectual levels, but at least he’s decent at reading his own emotions, and others as well. He enjoys observing people’s body language and their reactions.

⭄ He believes in absolute reciprocity. Whether it’s in a good way, or it hurts someone. Either way, he thinks whatever someone does should be paid back. He focuses more on making it happen to those he has power over, and not so much as his superiors or peers. It’s much harder that way. He will even turn back time if it so calls for it and if it’s necessary.

Passive aggressive
⭄ He doesn’t always outright attack someone, but when he is passive aggressive towards someone, the message can be easily read, or be under some underlying message hidden from plain sight. He enjoys literature, and will not stop to make it confusing for others to find out what he’s truly saying. It’s also much, much easier to play innocent when the message can be taken multiple ways, no?

MISCELLANEOUS

• ••

⭄ Has a good relationship with his mother, though his father, not so much. Poseidon isn’t happy with Kallan having taken over Hades instead of his father’s realm, but Poseidon had been proud of Kallan for taking over as god of major storms, something one of Kallan’s sisters had originally been.

⭄ Hades and Persephone became parent-like figures for him, though were more like a very close uncles and aunt. Hades and Persephone were both his mentors for taking over Hades’s realm. They taught him almost everything he knows about the Underworld.

⭄ Kallan is almost always accompanied by two beasts, one displaying the art of the sea, and the other of the dark Underworld. Cerberus is also a close friend, though he doesn’t like the sun as much, so Kallan’s two “familiars'' commonly join him on his travels through the levels of the Underworld, Overworld, and Olympus.

Ethan: A male hellhound standing at 4’6” who’s downright proper, and considers himself the main protector of Kallan. He was raised by Persephone and Hades, so has more experience travelling through the Overworld, Olympus, and the Underworld. Ethan really likes pumpkins, winter, and old-fashioned things, like movies, music, and novels. He is a dark creature with a pelt as dark as a sea of midnight, and eyes that are brilliant sapphire, shining against his coat. He’s incredibly fluffy and has razor sharp teeth and claws, with a silver collar. He’s large enough that Io can use him as transportation, which she uses fully.

Io: The more energetic of the duo who likes wrestling with Cerberus. She was a gift from Amphitrite and her sisters, the 50 Nereids. Her coat is a bright white, and her eyes flash a sea green. She stands at a rather well-sized 3’4”, with gray claws and sharp ears. She’s very observant and likes messing around with Ethan, if he’s in the mood. She’s a prophecy teller but can’t really explain to Kallan correctly so she usually gives him the wrong signs, an errorful problem for his faulty reading as well. She adores winter and summer, shedding a lot, and growing fur rather fast. She’s resistant to fire for some reason. Her collar is gold.

Edited at October 23, 2021 02:57 PM by Juan of the Dead
Lucius // Juan [Discussion]October 23, 2021 01:44 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Looks like we're all set, unless there's anything else you'd like to discuss before we start?
Lucius // Juan [Discussion]October 23, 2021 01:48 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
No I think we're all ready~! Where would you like to start?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us