Poe
:O I love that
 purdy
09:33:50 
ahhh! almost 80 paws!!
 Lazy Kingdom
09:33:37 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Poe
Thank you <3, I forget why I even did it but it stuck :,).
 Poe
09:33:21 
Lazy-
Oh actually! I think Black Cherry would be cute for her :)
 Poe
09:31:53 
Lazy-
I donÂ’t have any suggestions off the top of my head, but I love that you have a theme for names. Very cute.
 icemoons
09:30:57 slushy,ice,moon,
bug, b jake

I have a cromebook that I use for school and it's so old by now, i've had it for like 4 flipping years now
 Lazy Kingdom
09:29:46 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
-WP Click-
ice cream names for her ^^?
Check den for taken names please <3
 BJake
09:26:12 Don't call me BJ.
@BuggyO
I feel bad for him
 BuggyOs
09:24:37 Bug-a-boo
Bjake
a guy sitting in front of my in my communications class yesterday has a computor like that
 BJake
09:24:00 Don't call me BJ.
Fuck i hate my stupid ass computer it sounds like a bullet train getting stopped by a fucking plane
 BuggyOs
09:22:58 Bug-a-boo
hey!
 Tech
09:21:47 
Hey Chat
 icemoons
09:20:35 slushy,ice,moon,
Quest Level 20

Expand your territory. Level up in the Swamp.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Animal Skins Bundle
Turn Down

oh my God... that's gonna take a while,,,
 BuggyOs
09:19:40 Bug-a-boo
ET
yeah lol
 Eternity
09:19:24 ET
Buggy
Probably not! Especially not if it's anything like driving in London haha. Quicker to cycle than drive.
 BuggyOs
09:17:48 Bug-a-boo
Ice
yeah, I saved for a long while, but I also did a few adopts. I'm working on more to hopefully get my much hole stocked back up
 icemoons
09:16:59 slushy,ice,moon,
bug

50,000?!?!?! Holy shit that's awesome!
 Saint
09:16:27 
nux
 Silly
09:12:54 SL, SilverLined
morning ^^ long time no see

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +1
Snapping Turtle : -5
Death Adder : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Socrates x Fenrir x Adapa | DiscJuly 11, 2021 05:26 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
If you aren't Lost Memories, Determined_Wolf, or I- Please do not post here.
   Socrates x Fenrir x Adapa | DiscJuly 11, 2021 05:53 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Aeron's Vision

(Because of his Chromesthesia, Aeron sees voices. This is a quick guide as to how Aeron sees other's voices!)

Volume: The louder the person is, the lighter the color Aeron sees while if said person is quieter, it is darker.

Pitch: Pitch defines colors. The higher the person's pitch makes the pitch warmer. The opposite makes the person's pitch cooler colors.

Emotions: Sometimes, when emotions are more present in a person's voice, shapes such at pointy stars or happy circles will appear. They are often paired with colors that represent those emotions as well (anger red, green jealousy, yellow or pink happy, etc.)

Saturation: While emotions are sometimes visible in other, smaller shapes as stated before, happiness is dictated by saturation. Whether the person is numb to the world and super depressed or elated by everything and super excited, saturation shows this. The less saturated and more dull, the sadder, while the more vibrate, the happier!

Texture: The texture of someone's voice, such as how gravely, smooth, or screechy someone's voice it, reflects how the colors appear. Whether the colors appear like paint brush strokes or seems pointed like a star with twenty spikes instead of five depends on if the person's voice is smooth or screechy. Nasally, gravelly, and scratchy all have different types of how the colors appear as well.

Depth: The deeper a person's voice is, the more color there is since Aeron personally prefers someone with a deeper voice than someone with a lighter one.

Character's Voices

Simon:

Anwir:

Bernard:

Gorōta:

Gen'ya:

Rev:

Jass:

Adbrei:

Kage:

Violet:

Emily:

Edited at August 14, 2021 10:30 PM by Determined_Wolf
   Socrates x Fenrir x Adapa | DiscAugust 22, 2021 05:57 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Affiliations Sheet

Violet

Simon:

Violet appreciates the fact that Simon is optimistic despite everything that he's going through, she loves him dearly and does what she can to defend him from Anwir when she can. They probably get along pretty well, though Violet will hide her worry and hurt from Simon so she doesn't stress him out or hurt him more. Although Simon hides his emotions well, Vi knows that there's no way he doesn't have at least a little bit of trauma from everything, so she tries to be supportive and a good helper with the others and around the house so that he dear ol' dad can relax a little.

Anwir:

Violet is very defensive and closed off when it comes to Anwir, she watches him closely, ready to step in if he even tries to go after one of her adopted siblings or Simon. As a result, Anwir despises her, angry that someone is getting in his way so often. All and all, not a healthy relationship.

Kage:

Ah, Kage. Violet loves her trouble-maker brother, and she's aware of the fact that he looks up to her enough to adopt her last name as his own so he could claim her as a full sister. Of course, Kage can get a bit much sometimes, he loves his pranks and practical jokes, and Vi is usually the one scolding him for it, but that doesn't change the fact that she is protective over him and would do anything to protect him. Violet is aware that Kage has a lot of trauma and is using a smile to cover it, she tries to help when she can, but that's the one topic Kage closes her off from, pushing away when she attempts to get information from him. In conclusion, the two of them are very close and get along well... most of the time.

Bernard:

Yes, her fellow nerd! Violet doesn't mind Bernard's social awkwardness at all, she just likes the fact that there's someone else around that likes books. Sure, Bernard can be a little louder than Vi would prefer, but he's a big teddy bear on the inside and Violet would love to sit and talk with him sometimes. She can see that he's actually very smart and she respects him for it, willing to listen to his opinions and thoughts. They could probably get along well, though Violet may end up scolding him every once in a while for being too loud or pushy.

Gorota:

Gorota is a sweetheart, and Violet appreciates that there's someone else trying to keep the peace instead of fueling chaos. she worries about him a lot, knowing how paranoid he can be. Vi does her absolute best to shield Gorota from any form of conflict, keeping her voice calm and quiet around him and trying to keep him away from Anwir all the time. Basically, if anyone dared to lay a single finger on Gorota, Violet would take care of him, get him some ice cream, tuck him into bed, and then go murder whatever unlucky soul decided it was a good idea to touch her baby brother. :)

Emily:

Violet tries very hard to get along with Emily, but it's almost impossible, especially when she lashes out at Gorota. There is most likely tension between these two, and though Vi tries her best not to, she will probably get fed up with Emily.

Aeron:

Violet will try to talk to Aeron when she can, though they don't share many interests. Vi is one of those people who will do something she doesn't actually like very much to please someone, this is probably what will end up happening with Aeron. She cares enough about him to attempt to try to talk to him and catch his interest.

Kage

Violet:

Kage absolutely adores Violet, she's the closest thing he's ever had to a mother, and he looks up to her more than anyone else in the world. If he has a problem or needs help with homework, he goes to her. It's that simple. Of course, she can be a tiny bit scary sometimes, especially when he's been messing with Gorota, but for the most part, the two of them get along pretty well.

Simon:

Ayyyy, Daderoni, boss man, the one and only Dadaroni! Kage appreciates Simon for his optimism and his light-heartedness. He feels safe joking around with him, though he's still careful, not wanting to be cast out again. Still, if the boss man is down for some chess or basketball sometime, Kage would be happy to play.

Anwir:

Man's a bitch, it's that simple. Kage will prank him every once in a while, just to get on his nerves, but for the most part, he just avoids him.

Emily:

She's fun to prank because she's so mean. Kage will plant his funny bomb and run, he doesn't usually get caught, thank goodness. He's tried talking to Emily a couple of times, but she's just unapproachable.

Aeron:

Video games? Betcha Kage could win a match or two. He would totally challenge Aeron to a match of Mario Cart at some point, and then laugh it off when he lost. Guy's chill, the two could probably find some common ground.

Bernard:

Finally, someone who appreciates a good dose of chaos! These two would definitely be a little out of control, matchmaking and pranking everyone possible. They would totally be good friends, and poor Violet and Simon will have to put up with absolute chaos and confusion any time they are together. Partners in crime, if you will.

Gorota:

Gorota's sweet, and Kage likes him, though he does get annoyed when Violet stops him from pranking Gorota. It's not like he would ever do anything to hurt him, he really does care about him, he just likes joking around. Still, Kage does try to reign himself in a little around Gorota. Both to avoid offending him and to avoid Violet's wrath.

Kostas

Kostas has been Karma's only real friend since third grade, he approached quietly and offered a consistant, quiet friendship. Willing to listen to everything Karma rants about and help out with anything Karma needed. He was the only person who stuck by Karma's side dispite his sharp tounge, understanding it wasn't intentional, just a defense. The two get along very well and are often found walking silently side by side or sitting in the park together talking quietly.

Kostas

To Kostas, Karma is someone who is misunderstood and just needs love and attention. When he first approached, Karma snapped at him before he could even introduce himself, but Kostas stuck around anyway, waiting until the antisocial boy got used to his presence before introducing himself quietly. Since then Karma stuck with him, and Kostas gave him a steady presence to lean on when needed.

Anwir

Simon:

Drunk

In his groggily mind, Simon is a... complicated figure. On one hand, he's easy to push around, someone Anwir finds easy to control and manipulate. On the other hand, Simon is, despite everything, the only person in his life that's ever stuck around. Someone who's obviously trying to help out. This is all rather confusing in a drunk mind, and it isn't uncommon for Anwir to simply push down the latter facts and turn to violence, seeking control in order to feel secure.

Sober

Words can not describe how much Anwir truly loves Simon, he's everything to him, and he's terrified of hurting him, which is exactly the reason he tries to space himself... usually ending up in another bar. In reality, Anwir is very aware that he's a horrible person, and he hates himself for it, but he doesn't know how to get himself out of the hole he's dug himself into. He's driven everyone he cares about away already (except Simon), and if he lost Simon too... He wouldn't last very long. Though he's not good at showing it, Simon is the reason he's still alive, and he loves him more than anything else in the world.

Violet:

Drunk

She's always in the way, pushing herself into every damn situation and she has to try to play hero and save everyone. News for her, everyone's already lost.

Sober

Violet is a very smart girl, and in his sober mind, Anwir actually really appreciates her. He knows how much she helps Simon out, and he's glad there's someone that was able to step up and take the role of older sister/mother figure. She does better than he ever could.

Kage:

Drunk

Anwir despises Kage when he's drunk, the stupid kid plays pranks on him constantly and won't shut up. Really just annoying.

Sober

When he's sober, Anwir still finds Kage annoying, a cause for a headache, but in all honesty, he sees himself in him. Putting on a brave face for others, trying to please them when he's dying himself? Yep, that sounds about right. Anwir did the same thing as a teenager, it's the exact reason why he can't bear to look at the boy, it hurts too much.

Emily:

Drunk

Oh please, she's practically asking for a fight, I mean, come on, you can't expect him to just ignore her when she's bitching all the time!

Sober

Unfortunately, Anwir can see himself in Emily too, though more so his drunk self here- He feels bad because he believes he's probably the cause for a lot of Emily's bad behavior.

Gorota:

Drunk

Annoying, but less so than the others. That's really it.

Sober

Again, Anwir feels bad about Gorota, knowing he's scared the shit out of the poor kind on more than one occasion. He hates himself for it, and mostly avoids contact with Gorota when sober.

Aeron:

Drunk

The one person even drunk Anwir doesn't actually mind. He keeps to himself, that's good enough.

Sober

Anwir doesn't really know how to feel about Aeron, he's awkward and quiet, so there's not really much interaction to base an opinion off of yet-

Bernard:

Drunk

Almost as bad as Kage, an evil trickster who will take all the blame as though he thinks Anwir doesn't know Kage was definitely involved.

Sober

Loud and confident, or, at least that's his cover. The kid seems reliable enough, and Anwir can see a bit of his younger self in him the same as Kage. He mostly avoids him for this reason too.

Edited at August 23, 2021 06:20 PM by Lost Memories
   Socrates x Fenrir x Adapa | DiscAugust 22, 2021 07:05 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Bernard’s Affiliations

Simon; WIP

Anwir; Anwir is a man that if Bernard could, he’d kill him and bury his body in fire. He hates how the man treats everyone in the family, hates it with a burning passion. He also hates how he’s two inches shorter than him, because height does hold an intimidation factor no matter by how little. Nevertheless, in the times that Anwir has the gall to try something in front of him, the two usually end up in a giant argument or fight. The few times they haven’t is when it’s Gorōta in between them. The one time he did it with Gorōta there, Gorōta had gotten between the two and tried to separate them, tried to apologize to Anwir for him- It didn’t end well. This event really did solidify Bernard’s hate for Anwir though, that’s for sure.

Violet; Bernard sees Violet as an older sister, even though he’s technically older than her. She’s been in the family longer than him, she’s the older sister that’s always helping and watching the younger kids. He also sees her as a friend though, someone he can talk to or turn to when adults don’t seem like an idea. He’s pretty sure Violet needs someone either super sweet or super loud in a relationship. Super sweet because Vio can definitely be stubborn and needs someone nice after everything that’s been going on here. Super loud, well stubborn, so that Vi gets out of her comfort zone eventually. If things were to go perfectly, she would get both. Bernard hopes they do go perfectly, Violet deserves them to be in his eyes.

Aeron; WIP

Kage; Ah, yes, his dear partner in crime. He absolutely adores his younger brother and strives to make him happy whenever possible. This isn’t to say that he doesn’t enjoy the chaos they cause together and only does it because it makes Kage happy though. Bernard truly does love to bring chaos to the house, especially whenever it involves pranking Anwir. In those pranks, Bernard would always take the blame if caught. The only time he ever draws the line is with Gorōta, that child is the definition of panic and pranks would not help. In all honesty, Bernard thinks Kage needs someone calmer but still fun-loving as a partner, someone who could reel him in but not hold him back.

Gorōta; WIP

Emily; WIP

Gorōta’s Affiliations

Simon; WIP

Anwir; Unlike probably everyone else in the family, Gorōta doesn’t hate Anwir at all. Sure, when he’s drunk Gorōta’s scared out of his mind(doesn’t stop him from trying to put himself between whoever’s fighting at the moment and getting them to back down, apologizing for them all the while). And sure- He’s a little on edge even when he’s sober… But Gorōta doesn’t hate him! In fact, if it came down to Anwir getting arrested, he’d probably defend his adopted father and deny everything that’s been happening. He’s just trying to help, just trying to protect them, just trying to raise them the right way. Even if the right way is painful, even if the right way is scary and makes him flinch and wince at even a glance in his direction.

Violet; Violet, his older sister. He… Well, he doesn’t dislike her or hate her or anything like that. He honestly appreciates her and looks up to her quite a bit. He just… He doesn’t need to be protected all the time, he doesn’t need to be shielded from the people around him. He can take care of himself(no, he really can’t) and he just wishes that she’d let him try and prove the fact. He can help, he can stop the fights, he can be useful. Just let him try…

Bernard; WIP

Aeron; WIP

Kage; WIP

Emily; WIP

The Gang; Ah, yes, Gorōta’s friends. Practically the only people other than Anwir and Emily who don’t think he needs to be sheltered. In fact, the majority of these people think the opposite, that he needs to be hardened. Since he met them, he’s been hiding injuries from the rest of the family. He’s certain they aren’t bad people though. Just like Anwir and Emily. They aren’t bad people. They just want to protect him, they just want to make he’s ready for the real world. They just want to make sure he knows how he can’t act. They just want to teach him lessons that he should know already. They’re just giving him what he deserves. He’s sure of it. He’s sure of it… Doesn’t change the fact that he’s terrified of the leader of the gang and everyone in it too. Especially the leader though.

Edited at August 23, 2021 09:41 PM by Overthink101
   Socrates x Fenrir x Adapa | DiscAugust 23, 2021 06:25 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Voice Sheet

Anwir

Anwir's voice is very gravely and deep. Along with this, his voice turns very sharp when he's drunk and very, very dull and sad when he's sober. When drunk, he's usually yelling or speaking loudly, but when sober, he's surprisingly quiet.

Violet

Vi has a moderately loud voice, though it isn't hard for her to soften it, she has a warm, soft tone, and her voice isn't deep, necessarily, but it is definitely not high pitched.

Kage

Kage's voice is slightly higher pitched and loud (though not screamingly so), it's warm and often filled with mockery or amusment, it's not deep at and is very smooth most of the time, though it may become more scattered when he gets super excited. Along with this, Kage's voice has a lot of saturation most of the time because of how upbeat he is constantly.

Edited at September 24, 2021 01:26 PM by Lost Memories
   Socrates x Fenrir x Adapa | DiscJanuary 22, 2022 11:22 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Simon’s Affiliations

Anwir

Anwir is the light of his life. This man helped him in his darkest hour so he is willing to do anything for him. Being hurt is just the tiny downside…. Simon knows Anwir still loves him though! While it can be scary and almost nightmarish to deal with him when he is drunk, he still does everything he can to help him and support him. Simon has wanted to talk to him about trying to quit, he hasn’t been able to work up the courage to actually start the conversation. Even when sober, Simon is still nervous to start any conversations with Anwir without at least kissing or hugging him first.

Kage

Simon genuinely loves Kage and his jokes. While Simon is only able to tell basic puns and dad humor, Kage always is able to make him smile with whatever he does. While Simon isn’t great at basketball, he still tries to play with his son. Simon is even known to do some carpool karaoke with him, even if it is solely made to try and embarrass Kage before school.

Bernard

Bernard is an amazing kid in Simon’s eyes. They get along well with each other with short or drawn out conversations. He is sort of like Simon as a kid but a bit less closed off to the rest of the world and far more outgoing. He likes to have him around the flower shop on occasions because his matchmaking advice is not only great for the customers, but entertaining to hear about on a slower day. One of Simon’s employees, an English major named Rey, loves to write poetry as well so Simon often likes to sneak Bernard some of her writings.

Gorōta

Simon feels terrible for Gorōta. Unlike some of the other kids, he feels like he is unable to help him and his paranoia in any way shape or form. Simon wants to be there for him, but relies on Violet to keep him company a lot since he realizes that the two are close. On the occasional library visit where he will go looking for books for all the nerds of the family, he’ll bring Gorōta along so he can enjoy the quietness of the library or even chat with him.

Emily

Emily… is definitely a ‘problem child’ in many people’s books, but Simon believes she just needs a good home. She is rather aggressive and selfish, but she probably isn’t used to the love and care of the family. He tries to supply her with love and care, but he still makes sure to lock the alcohol cabinet because of her past, no matter how much drunk Anwir might hate him for that.

Aeron

Simon loves his son a lot. Not understanding his love for video games, Simon still will drive him around to the tech store or will buy him the games he wants. While he is a little more wary of his love of cryptids and his need to go out to the woods in the middle of the night, Simon is still supportive so long as he takes a flashlight, plenty of supplies, and a buddy for his adventures.

Violet

Simon has a deep connection with her. He has had Violet as his daughter the longest so he has gotten to know her well. He gladly is willing to do whatever she needs and, while Simon isn’t fond of lots of contact, will gladly hug her if she is having an episode. He admires her protectiveness and her supportiveness of the family. Especially when Anwir is not entirely sober.

Aeron’s Affiliations

Simon

Awesome dude. Aeron doesn’t talk a lot but Aeron doesn’t mind gushing about the latest videogames he has been playing or about cool and random things that happen. There is something so friendly about Simon and how he just listens when you need him to that makes Aeron so excited to rant to him. Plus, his voice is rather warm and bubbly.

Anwir

Aeron is a bit conflicting to him. He likes his dad when he’s sober, but finding him drunk pisses him off. He tends to be quiet and avoid him either way though, not wanting to be hurt and not wanting to deal with him. Aeron finds his sober voice to be somewhat pleasant so he knows he has good in him, but he just can’t easily forgive him for what he did to Daderoni.

Kage

While Kage sometimes is a bit annoying with his pranks, Aeron does really like him. Aeron is nowhere near as confident or mischievous as him, but a small part of him loves seeing the chaos he creates. Aeron rarely gets loud, but playing competitive games with Kage usually ends with Aeron surprisingly getting sassy with Kage. Not even mentioning Mario Kart. There is a silent, always burning rivalry between Luigi and whoever Kage decides to pick. The cockiness and teasing parts of his voice is the most beautiful thing at times.

Bernard

Stuttering? Check. Cockiness? Check. A great brother? Absolutely. Bernard and Aeron have a lot in common. When Aeron has a hard time communicating his feelings, Bernard is usually one of the first people he turns to. Aeron tries his best to act cool and stuff, but that act fades away as his dorky and smartass nature is drawn out when hanging around his brother that he gifts with tiny, shiny objects he finds. His voice is very mellow and very nice too.

Gorōta

Gorōta is very chill to be around. While he is very shy, he is also super sweet. They don’t talk much, but Aeron doesn’t throw any insults, teasing or not, to him. If anything, he’ll just invite him to lay down in his room with some coffee in the quiet or try to get him to listen to his supernatural podcasts that he listens to. While his voice is very soft, very pretty colors.

Emily

Like Anwir, Aeron tends to avoid her. They’ll toss insults back and forth as a sign of twisted respect for each other, but he isn’t sure why Simon decided to adopt her in the first place. Her voice is blinding to him.

Violet

Aeron really likes her. While Aeron didn’t get along with her instantly like he did with Bernard, Violet has always been a big part of his life. Though doesn’t show it, he cares about her and does appreciate her attempts to connect with him. Anything relating to astronomy, he’ll get just for her. Plus, another nice voice.

Adbrei

Adbrei and Aeron play games all the time together. Although they have never met face-to-face and while Aeron isn’t fully sure of his own feelings towards him, Aeron likes him a lot. Aeron hasn’t actually heard his voice before but it is a small hope that he’ll someday hear his actual voice. Little does Aeron know that he has already heard Adbrei’s voice since they both hate each other in school.

Emily's Affiliations

Simon

Simon is loud and frankly annoying. She doesn’t know why he tries to help her. She doesn’t really want him to help. She does like his breakfast though. She’ll stick around to eat, maybe mumble something to him, and leave to find something interesting to do.

Anwir

Anwir is fun only because she gets to take her anger out on him when they both are yelling at each other when he’s drunk. Plus, if they yell at each other, then he will pick on Simon less so Simon can make more breakfast in the morning. Other than that, he seems boring.

Kage

Annoying as fuck. She only doesn’t strangle him because he is sometimes funny. She still hates him which is a mutual feeling between the two, but as long as she avoids him, he doesn’t fuck with her.

Bernard

He’s okay. Sassy and annoying like Kage, but more quiet like Gorōta. Because Simon locks her window so she can’t escape out that way, she’ll sometimes sneak out his. They don’t talk much, but sometimes she’ll sneak this one cat she likes into the house for Bernard to play with as thanks. Though, she mostly just takes the cat in because she doesn’t like leaving Momo out in the streets and it breaks her heart.

Gorōta

Quiet. Sweet. It’s unnerving. Emily doesn’t trust that someone can truly be that sweet. It’s the same problem she has with Simon but worse because Gorōta is even more quiet.

Aeron

Yeeeeeeeeah, she avoids him like the plague. He’s weird and annoying. Although, she does share some respect for him with his genuinely creative insults. He would be a good brother or at least a friend if it weren’t for his stutter, love of cryptids, and constant gaming.

Violet

Emily respects Violet as well. She is the first member and the protector of the family and because of that, she doesn’t fuck around with Gorōta or anyone besides maybe Kage and Anwir. While she doesn’t like her, game recognizes game and an actual fight with Violet would probably be hard to win but fun to have.

Socrates x Fenrir x Adapa | DiscAugust 7, 2021 08:47 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I'm thinking we put the affiliations(and how Aeron sees everyone's voices) here, that way it's a bit easier to find than having to scroll lmao. We'll still put the affiliations in the sheet too of course, but having them here will be helpful too lol

Edited at August 7, 2021 08:47 AM by Overthink101
Socrates x Fenrir x Adapa | DiscSeptember 24, 2021 01:20 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I almost forgot about this, lmao
Socrates x Fenrir x Adapa | DiscSeptember 24, 2021 11:29 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Not gonna lie, same.
Socrates x Fenrir x Adapa | DiscOctober 4, 2021 08:58 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sorry for not posting this! I promise I will work on updating it soon, but things have been a bit busy as of late so I will try to make my final character, do voices, and write afflictions as soon as I can!!

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us