Wolf Play : Mutants//Experimentals || Semi-Lit || Discussion|| CLOSED
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
05:34:58 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ooff. That's even worse. Having to move around something inconvenient. Ugh.
 Nez.ity
05:34:20 
Vah

Yeah and its making it hard for us to decor the room, because I want the bed in the closet...but the TV will have to be near the leak because we won't see it if its else where.
 Zeraphia
05:33:56 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh man! Lactose is a buggar as well--
 distant-lands
05:33:34 katy | beetle
Vah,
well that's good at least! i've never had an issue with gluten but i'm lactose intolerant and have been accidentally "poisoned" a few times xD
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:32:46 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Ooh
Yay!
I'm immediately going there!
 Zeraphia
05:32:25 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Very nice!!

Katy

Haha--I mean, I deifnitely have brain fog and a bit of rumblies but it hasn't been too terrible. So I'm thinking it was a very "light" contaminationing
 distant-lands
05:32:05 katy | beetle
Pyro,
my bad, lol! it's uploaded to my forum art gallery too ^^
 Zeraphia
05:31:47 Vah was attacked
Nez

Oh man. Of course it's leaking in the one singular place that you definitely don't want it to leak by.
 distant-lands
05:31:41 katy | beetle
Vah,
i just need to finish it before the 24hrs is up </3 i had big ideas and now it's time to execute them, lol.

awh that's not good! hopefully you feel alright
 Hallow's Eve
05:31:18 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I'm doing good! I finally got the wolf I have been talking about customized!
 Nez.ity
05:30:44 
Vah

I never liked the bed frame so I pretended to be upset about it breaking lmao! I want something a bit more fancier.

The leak. Well, its not bad but my boyfriend thinks moving certain things around will get his Xbox wet and damaged due to it.
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:30:08 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Deviant art🥲
I can't view 😭😭

But I want to
 Zeraphia
05:30:04 Vah was attacked
Nez

Agh, eat some for me please!! I miss Zaxby's.

Hallow

Not bad, how are you?
 Zeraphia
05:29:43 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD take your time, I'm not too much of a hurry.

Been going pretty okay, I think. I might've gotten glutened from my sister on accident.
 Hallow's Eve
05:29:23 Hallow, Eve
How are you Zera?
 Nez.ity
05:29:10 
Just bought some Zaxbys >:]

Munch time
 distant-lands
05:29:07 katy | beetle
Pyro,
feast your eyes on this
-Click-

Vah,
hello! i'm doing alright, just working on some custom adopts before i start lining this piece for the OC design game >:)

how's it going for you today? :)
 Zeraphia
05:29:04 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ah man! I think the bed frame is the worst part of that whole thing. They're so stupid expensive for no reason at all.

Hopefully the ceiling leak isn't too big of a problem?
 Nez.ity
05:28:17 
Vah

It did. Although we have a leak in the ceiling and our bed frame broke. So I'm chilling with the mattress on the ground lmao!
 Zeraphia
05:28:15 Vah was attacked
Heya!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4   ..   456 

Mutants//Experimentals || Semi-Lit || Discussion|| CLOSEDApril 11, 2021 12:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Discussion

Here to Discuss Anything. Have fun :>

RP Thread: Available
Sign-Up Thread: Available

If you have not been accepted into the RP you are not allowed to post in either this Thread or the RP Thread. You may head over to Sign-Ups if there is enough room in the RP.

Edited at September 30, 2021 09:35 PM by Covidic Coffee
   Mutants//Experimentals || Semi-Lit || Discussion|| CLOSEDApril 11, 2021 12:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RP Rules:

1. NO Godmodding AT ALL. Just because you have powers, doesn't mean you can kill someone in one hit or dodge every attack.
2. Hate the Character not the Player
3. This is Semi-Lit, so I expect to see 6+ Sentences. 2+ Paragraphs would be nice, but I can deal with 6+ Sentences.
4. No Hidden Powers. You can't make a form, enter the RP then add "Hidden" Powers and you can not edit your Powers on your Form either.
5. Romance is allowed, but let's keep it civil :>
6. Swearing is allowed
7. No Drama among the Players, drama is allowed inside the RP and inside alone.
8. Your character can get hurt, and injured. You are not allowed to kill someone's character off unless both I and the character's Player are asked and given permission.
9. No controlling other people's characters.
10. Have fun!

Edited at April 11, 2021 02:17 PM by Rona Child
   Mutants//Experimentals || Semi-Lit || Discussion|| CLOSEDApril 12, 2021 07:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Notice:

When the RP reaches Pages 7-8, your first encounter of an Ibex Team will find you and attempt to catch you. No one will be successfully caught, but most of you will be wounded in some way whether minor or major. And also, each of your characters has had a specific scientist that made your surgeries, tests, torture and etc. all happen. Back before the Fire of course. Each of your assigned scientist's lives. And in pages 15-20, you will encounter them in some sort whether it's by phone, text, email, or in person.

List:

(Male) Dr. Cobalt - Cybul Vontella
(Female) Dr. Rogers - Ivy Wang
(Male) Dr. Crow - Jaqueline O'Conner
(Male) Dr. Lancelot - Flame Chaise
(Female) Dr. Paradise - Dakota
(Male) Dr. Leviticus - Nyx
(Male) Dr. Bill - Jesse Bleu Ortega
(Male) Dr. Shniztal - Arlin Crowe
(Female) Dr. Sue Ann Wong - Hollow & Ezekial
(Male) Dr. Carpenter - Lilypad
(Female) Dr. Charolotte - Night Chetan
(Female) Dr. Ali - Alexander
(Male) Dr. Killablo - Lada Smirnov

You also get to determine what your scientist looks like, and their age. But, your scientist is over the age of 27 no matter what.

Edited at April 15, 2021 07:42 AM by Rona Child
Mutants//Experimentals || Semi-Lit || Discussion|| CLOSEDApril 11, 2021 12:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! I'm surprised that Jesse is the only male, gonna be honest.
Mutants//Experimentals || Semi-Lit || Discussion|| CLOSEDApril 11, 2021 12:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, I might close off the females so people will start creating males :<

Edited at April 11, 2021 12:49 PM by Rona Child
Mutants//Experimentals || Semi-Lit || Discussion|| CLOSEDApril 11, 2021 12:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I want everyone's thoughts. In sign-ups, rule 6, about only two people may share the same power, is that ok? Or is that too strict?
Mutants//Experimentals || Semi-Lit || Discussion|| CLOSEDApril 11, 2021 12:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
That's a good idea
Mutants//Experimentals || Semi-Lit || Discussion|| CLOSEDApril 11, 2021 12:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I wanted people to have cool, unique powers, but I didn't want everyone to have the same exact power like Controlling Elements, or Invisibility and such. I wanted everyone to have their own thing and such

Onyx Moon said:
That's a good idea

Mutants//Experimentals || Semi-Lit || Discussion|| CLOSEDApril 11, 2021 12:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I tried to be original with mine :>

Rona Child said:
I wanted people to have cool, unique powers, but I didn't want everyone to have the same exact power like Controlling Elements, or Invisibility and such. I wanted everyone to have their own thing and such

Onyx Moon said:
That's a good idea

Mutants//Experimentals || Semi-Lit || Discussion|| CLOSEDApril 11, 2021 01:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
It was very interesting and unique indeed >:>

Onyx Moon said:
I tried to be original with mine :>

Rona Child said:

Onyx Moon said:
That's a good idea

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4   ..   456 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us