Zeraphia
12:18:30 Vah was attacked
Techno

Oooh I can't wait for the lore.

Mmh lore
 technoblade
12:18:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I think it was fit for him. Now I just gotta give him lore befitting the world I dropped him in.

Sal

One day he'll get art too
 Salom_
12:17:01 Sal, Salmon
Techno
Ooo nice! Equine adopts are always fun
 Zeraphia
12:16:49 Vah was attacked
:D

That--that makes a lot of sense now. I did not put two and two together--
 technoblade
12:16:23 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Inspired by the person who created him
 Zeraphia
12:15:39 Vah was attacked
That's such a good name--I love it
 technoblade
12:15:00 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

New OC time :D
 Zeraphia
12:09:22 Vah was attacked
Goofy

Oh man. I hate trying to think of what I want for birthday/Christmas.

I never know what I want in general, a holiday isn't going to change it
 mission goofy
12:02:53 
fuck just got hit with the first "do you know what you want for your birthday" no i dont know i only just remembered it existed this morning when its like 2 weeks away 😭
 Nevermore.
11:57:10 Never/Nev
My dog is doing everyone he can to fit all 115 pounds of him onto the chair I'm sitting on. There must be a storm coming lmao
 Existence
11:55:17 Exist / Kuskyn
Lords above I came back to 18 game messages what on earth xD
 technoblade
11:50:50 Lil Techy | Techno
I got a conquer quest for jungle how fun
 mission goofy
11:45:36 
my hip Does Not Like Me right now ouch
 mission goofy
11:42:48 
finally home heehoo
 Destinations End
11:42:10 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey again
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Red
Just know one day you'll get something thrown back at you
 Red River Wolves
11:40:37 Redd Dead
Emmet,
What? I don't use them so they're just going to get stolen lol.
And I only had 11. I've been switching between jungle and tundra
 technoblade
11:39:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Damn they beat me to it ;-;
 Continental Wolves
11:38:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Red sent me 11 but id assume they have more

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Dark Roses and Bright Poppies - Semi Literate RP - Sign UpsJune 23, 2023 04:06 PM

Captain Obvious

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dark Roses Bright Poppies
-
Table Of Contents
-
Post 1: Table Of Contents
-
Post 2: The lovely Rules
-
Post 3: The Plot
-
Post 4: The Roles/Roster
-
Post 5: Character Sheet Expectations
-
Post 6: Helpful Links For RP
-
Post 7: Extra Things

Edited at June 27, 2023 08:33 AM by Captain Obvious
Dark Roses and Bright Poppies - Semi Literate RP - Sign UpsJune 23, 2023 04:55 PM

Captain Obvious

Darkseeker

Give Award

-Rules-
-
Eve's rules apply to this RP (of course)
-
You must post a minimum of 200 words in your reply, 300 is strongly encouraged. If you have writer's block 150 is okay, but do not constantly post below the minimum.
-
Please try and post 3 times a week, I understand if you are not able to do that so please pm me if you are unable to do so.
-
LGBTQ is definetley accepted! Your charcter's sexuality and identity make no difference to the plot :)
-
Homophobia, racism and sexism are definetley not allowe and you will be immidietley banned and blocked from this RP
-
Your character(s) are not perfect. Your character can and will loose fights. they don't have special powers, it is not that type of RP, Mary Sues are also not allowed. Your character won't be able to dodge every punch and they won't be able to win every fight.
-
With the previous rule being said you must have permission from other players to fight, injure or kill their character
-
Character's strengths and weaknesses need to be the same number, so, for example if your chacter has 5 stregths, they must also have 5 weaknesses, but like I said a minimum of 4 is required for both.
-
You can have up to two characters (for now)
If you would like another chacter, please PM me.
-
hate the chatacter, not the person. If you don't like someone's character, you do not have to be rude to the person who is RPing as them.
-
Do not hate on anyone who is accepted into this RP, be kind and respectful to everyone.
-
Neglection to follow these rules will result in a warning, if you break the rules again I will PM you and let you know you only haveone more chance, break the rules again and you will be banned from the RP
-
If you have read all of these rules and understand them, put your favorite animal(s) at the bottom of your character sheet
Dark Roses and Bright Poppies - Semi Literate RP - Sign UpsJune 23, 2023 05:07 PM

Captain Obvious

Darkseeker

Give Award
-The Plot-
-
Two groups of teenagers... one group gets bad grades, has an overall bad reputation and on the surface they seem cold, rude and arrogant, the other group being the goodie two shoes who get great grades, always look nice and outgoing... What do these two groups have in common? Nothing, really, maybe that is why they are always at each other's throats, always getting into fights.
One group can teach us to never judge someone before you get to knwo them, and the other can teach us that sometimes things aren't the same below the surface
-
This RP follows two groups of teenagers (As previously stated) It follows individuals in those groups struggling to fit in, struggling with family issues or struggling with themselves. The two groups don't get along for the single reason that they are just different. But are the individuals in these two groups really THAT different?
-
The two groups will have major conflicts during the RP, the groups may even fight amongst themselves, so be prepared for a wild ride as we write about these two groups, struggling with themselves and each other.
Dark Roses and Bright Poppies - Semi Literate RP - Sign UpsJune 23, 2023 05:12 PM

Captain Obvious

Darkseeker

Give Award
-The Character Roster-
-
Bad Rep Group:
Leader: Reserved (Convival)
Second in command: Reserved (Black_Sand)
Group member: Reserved (Captain Obvious)
Group member: OPEN
(May add more)
-
Good Rep group:
Leader: Eleanor Salas (Biologist at Work)
Second in command: OPEN
Group member: Reserved (Razilee - Lost_Griffin)
(May add more)

Edited at June 30, 2023 12:59 PM by Captain Obvious
Dark Roses and Bright Poppies - Semi Literate RP - Sign UpsJune 23, 2023 05:18 PM

Captain Obvious

Darkseeker

Give Award
- Chacter Sheet Expectations-
-
Pack Name:
Character Name:
Character Age: (15-18) PM me if you want and older/ younger character
Character Gender:
Character Group:
Character Role:
Character Appearance (200 words)
Chacter Personality (200 words)
Character Strengths (4)
Character Weaknesses (4)
Other:
-
I strongly encourage you to add more, but this is just the recommendation. So make sure you just have the basic form filled out in order to be accepted!

Edited at June 24, 2023 07:24 PM by Captain Obvious
Dark Roses and Bright Poppies - Semi Literate RP - Sign UpsJune 23, 2023 05:20 PM

Captain Obvious

Darkseeker

Give Award
-Helpful Links-
-
Discussion: Clickety
RP Thread: Not yet made

Edited at July 1, 2023 12:21 AM by Captain Obvious
Dark Roses and Bright Poppies - Semi Literate RP - Sign UpsJune 23, 2023 05:23 PM

Captain Obvious

Darkseeker

Give Award
-Extra Things-
-
Advertisement: One group, with the bad reputation and the other group with the great reputation. They hate each other... but why? The two groups of teenagers live in a small town. The individuals in these groups are struggling with their own lives. They don't realize that though they are different, they are the same. When these two groups understand this, will it be too late? Dark Roses and Bright Poppies RP, what side will you choose?

Edited at June 24, 2023 04:54 PM by Captain Obvious
Dark Roses and Bright Poppies - Semi Literate RP - Sign UpsJune 24, 2023 02:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lost_Griffin
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
R A Z I L E E
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
"I'm never going to just do something simply because you asked"
_- ✩ -_
Full Name
Razille Estelle Valor
-
Nickname/s
Raz
-
Name meaning/s
Razille - My secret
Estelle - Star
Valor - Bravery
_- ✩ -_
"Their antagonism is a personality flaw we're learning to live with"
-
-
-
Pronouns
They/Them
-
Sexuality
WIP
-
_- ✩ -_
"Sugar and caffeine. My willpower crumbled.”
-
Group
Good Rep
-
Rank
-
Desired rank
Content
Does not want to be elected as a leader with already struggling to take of themselves and failing at keeping a plant alive they do not want to lead a group of other humans.
-
_- ✩ -_
“It’s useless to lecture a arrogant human”
-
Appearance
-
Eye colour
Green
-
Hair Colour
Black
-
Voice
Raz has a somewhat soft and more cheery voice although their voice can get more gravelly when mad or really early in the morning. They don't offer speak loud and usually when they speak there is a bit of an anxious tone to it or uncertain tone.
-
Accessories
- Gold coloured glasses
- Gold coloured star necklace
-
Credits go to Picrew
-
Standing at "5'4 with messy black hair and glasses combined with a face behind a book 24/7 Raz definitely suits the good grades or goodie two shoes category. Although they do appear slightly smaller always being hunched over just slightly although still noticable when they do stand up straight. They have a much slimmer build and don't have very toned muscles.
-
Their messy wavy hair while it can at times still look nice isn't usually thought of the most in Raz morning routine. Usually seen messily tied back in a bun with some hair still sticking out at the front. Their hair is constantly being pushed behind their air due to the gold coloured glasses on their face. The bright green eyes below them may also be a first or the second thing you notice about them. With small flecks of light green hidden among them like leaves on a plant.
-
Raz has a lot of freckles on their face, arms and legs. They are more abundant on the cheeks and across the nose. Leading just below to the dimples which become much more prominent when they smile. Raz usually has a very small and kind of awkward smile to strangers but they have a very big smile to those close to them followed by the dimples.
-
Raz also has very short fingernails from their nervous habit of biting them. They often also have the habit of tilting their head slightly to the side when lost in thought or confused about something which can lead to a sore neck for them at times.
_- ✩ -_
"I’m afraid you’re just going to have to suffer then."
-
Personality
-
Traits
Loyal | Kind | Book smart | observant | Inventiveness | quiet natured | loyal | secretive | hard worker | book lover | animal lover | tries to stay neutral | patient to a level | art lover | more solitary | observer | strategic | quick thinker | Weary | adaptable | sarcastic to friends | Alert | empathetic | gets attached to easily | fails at keeping calm | emotions get in the way | Compassionate | creative | can be to forgiving | Generous | Honest to friends | bad liar to friends | Self-critical | stubborn at times | definitely not a plant person | Hard work | Intelligent
-
When you first see them Raz can come off like a mystery. Always sitting alone and drawing in their books preferring solitude over being in a large group. Though they are quite different when interacting with close friends, as their more sarcastic, stubborn side comes out. They do show extreme loyalty to people who they care deeply about and mostly to some fault loyal to people not cause though there are exceptions to that.
-
Hard work and intelligent describe Rei really well they do have a bit of a perfectionist side and want everything they make to be perfect or else they feel like they have failed everyone. Which paves their self critical part as they will always make sure everyone else knows they are doing great but Raz can be way to self critical.
-
May add more to written one but other than that it is all done
_- ✩ -_
"Must you fall asleep when I am speaking?"
-
+ Painting especially at night or in the rain
+ Watching sunrises and sunsets
+ rainy days
+ Kittens and cats
-
Dislikes
- spicy food
- being ignored or forgotten
- Not being able to adopt every animal from the local animal shelter
- being used or exploited
- having to take care of a plant ( can not keep any plant alive for the life of them)
_- ✩ -_
Strengths
+ Baking, favorite hobby too loves it
+ Cooking, not as good as baking but is still rather good at it
+ Book and street smart
+ Observant
-
Weaknesses
- Can be a people-pleaser
- Weak immune system ( gets sick easier)
- gets to emotionally attached to quickly
- horrible at letting things go except for grudges/hatred to a person
_- ✩ -_
Hobbies
+ Baking
+ Painting
+ Sketching on paper
+ Reading
-
Flaws / bad habits
- biting their nails
- getting attached to people very easily
- depriving themselves of human interaction
- biting their lip
_- ✩ -_
Way to hard for me to pick a favorite animal as I love most animals but cats would definitely but one of my favorites

Edited at July 5, 2023 07:24 AM by Lost_Griffin
Dark Roses and Bright Poppies - Semi Literate RP - Sign UpsJune 24, 2023 05:22 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve bad rep leader
Dark Roses and Bright Poppies - Semi Literate RP - Sign UpsJune 24, 2023 05:27 PM

Captain Obvious

Darkseeker

Give Award

Convivial said:
Reserve bad rep leader

Okay! reservations last 24 hours. PM me for an extention^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us