Wolf Play : Missing - Horror & Mystery - Open
Chatbox
 technoblade
11:26:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'm exploring jungle right now so I can yeet you some at one point
 Continental Wolves
11:25:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Last 4 females out of 35 in labor but I have no toucan feathers so more waiting e,e
 Zeraphia
11:25:41 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD

Understandable honestly!
 technoblade
11:24:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I saw your comms open but I have to hold back on spending.
 Zeraphia
11:24:24 Vah was attacked
Considering I can't do dogs, I think horses are different XDD

Techno

I mean, that makes sense-- XD

I need to do more commissions to get ... comfortable with them. .>.
 technoblade
11:24:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

I can't draw canine's well honestly
 starmutt
11:23:27 marsh | they/it
horses are just dogs with extra steps

trust
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.
 technoblade
11:21:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

you are one of the only people I know with horses so I may use some of them as I practice.
 Zeraphia
11:20:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD oh man good luck with them! They sound like a handful.

Techno

Oh absolutely learn horse anatomy. It's so much fun and they're so pretty. :3
 technoblade
11:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I dunno how the fuck I did it, but maybe this is my sign to learn horse anatomy? Or just do headshots to practice.
 Salom_
11:19:29 Sal, Salmon
I realized after my professor graded my paper that instead of the conclusion, I submitted an early version that only had the word "Conclusion" as a placeholder
 Hallow's Eve
11:19:28 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Ah it will be ok. Unless you can wrangle a bunch of 18 year olds haha
 Zeraphia
11:19:02 Vah was attacked
Techno

Ooooh that's a great horse from memory!
 technoblade
11:18:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I was looking at your banner and I thought 'I wonder if I could draw a horse head from memory' and I made this:

-Click-
 technoblade
11:17:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Me too but I just chugged half a monster so that helps
 Zeraphia
11:17:43 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oh man, good luck! I wish I could do more to help you.

Techno

Oooh what about?
 Continental Wolves
11:17:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im tired but I know im not sleeping anytime soon >·>
 technoblade
11:17:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I think I figured something out about myself 2 minutes ago

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 20, 2023 12:04 AM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award
Discussion thread: Here
(feel free to comment on the RP even if you don't have an accepted character. The more chatter the merrier!)

RP thread: WIP
Ad:
In the town of Fern Valley, eleven people have gone missing. Two have turned up dead. They're cause of death is mind boggling. Will you help find the other nine missing people, or will you die trying?
Missing, a mystery and horror RP:
https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=85959

Edited at June 22, 2023 08:30 PM by Renegades
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 20, 2023 03:11 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

Good Morning Fern Valley!

Today marks 90 days of cloudy weather. You can expect the usual clouds with rain, fog, and wind. Today's high is 56° F, 100% chance of rain. Expect more flash flooding and damage due to thunderstorms.

Just in, two more people have gone missing in Fern Forest. This tallies up to eleven people missing. Authorities say that investigation is still underway for all eleven of the missing person cases.

The most recent case is a couple who vanished while hiking in Fern Valley. They're last known location was at campsite 33 on No End Trail. If anyone has any information on them, or any other missing person, please contact the Fern Valley Sherrif's Office Immediately.

Stay tuned for more information.

"Hello, Fern Valley Sheriffs' Office, how can I help you?"

"Hi... Umm... I would like to report something... I think it's related to the missing persons."

"Oh. Yes, uh... Go ahead."

"My fiancé and I were hiking in the Fern Valley National Forest and we found some camping equipment. I think it belongs to that couple that went missing."

"Where did you find the equipment?"

"Granite Outlook trail. It's right off of highway 9, kind of by the coast."

"Are you sure that's the correct trail? That's almost 20 miles from campsite 33."

"Yes... Yes I am sure."

"Alright, I'll send an officer out to meet you. What was your name again?"

*Static*

"Hello? Are you still there?"

-------

"Sherrif?"

"Go ahead officer."

"This... This is strange... I need you to drive down to the Granite Outlook Trail."

"What is it Officer?"

"I- You need to come see it for yourself..."

Edited at June 21, 2023 04:35 PM by Renegades
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 20, 2023 06:19 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

In a small, isolated northern town on the pacific coast, people have been disappearing. Even odder, it's midsummer and the weather has not let up mild temperatures, thunderstorms, rain, and fog for months. The local Sheriff's office has been investigating the missing person's cases. With little leads and evidence, they have assumed that the people missing have been swept up in flash floods and mud slides. That is, until now. With an odd, untraceable, and anonymous phone call, they were called to a scene to collect evidence.

An Officer arrived at the scene first. What they found was gut wrenching. Hiking equipment was scattered everywhere. Pinned to the trees above were the bodies of the two hikers that recently went missing. Their bodies were contorted, mangled, burned, and torn apart. What skin was left on their bodies had symbols burned on to them. The symbols were foreign and cryptic.

These were the first missing persons found. Due to the graphic nature, and frankly peculiar nature of the bodies, a full blown cover up occurred. The town and anyone else outside of the Sherrif's department and governor were told that the two hikers were found dead due to hypothermia. The town has grown paranoid and skeptical. Those outside of the town have been drawn in by curiosity to uncover the truth.

Little does anyone know, something purely evil has taken control of the forest. No one is safe from it and the town is in danger.

Oddly enough, a group of strangers have miraculously been pulled together by seemingly coincidence. A series of incidents have placed all these strangers in one place: the sheriffs' office. As they all report they're incidents, they all find out that they have been experiencing similarities. Odd night terrors have plagued every one of they're dreams. Each night terror is the same. Something is chasing them through the forest, they see a large abandoned cabin, they enter to seek refuge, and as they enter, they awake. Not only are they similar in their night terrors, but all of them have connections to at least one of the missing persons. Eager to solve this haunting mystery, they ban together.

Will you find the missing people and solve what is truly haunting the town and forest? Or will you perish in the clutches of evil?

Edited at June 20, 2023 06:35 PM by Renegades
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 20, 2023 06:50 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

Roles:

The Sheriff:

They have been searching high and low for the missing people. They know all, albeit limited, information on the missing cases. They are in denial of the taboo that is occurring in the town. They also are playing a role in the cover up of the dead hikers, as they are trying to keep the public calm. They were at a lost of what to do until the group of strangers rolled up to the Sherrif's department. During questioning, they realized that the strangers are all related to the missing people, and all have commonalities. Refusing to believe the dreams mean anything, the deputy had to convince them that the strangers could help them solve the cases. Reluctant, the Sheriff requested the strangers to guide them into the forest.

The Deputy:

The Sherrif's most trusted person. They also are aware of the cover up and have been heavily involved in trying to find the missing people. They have been paranoid and skeptical of the odd occurrences that have been happening. When the strangers all arrived at the office, each reporting different incidents, but all having similarities, the deputy worked tirelessly to convince the Sheriff that these people could help them find the missing people.

The Journalist:

Curious about the disappearances in the small town, the journalist arrived in Fern Valley to interview locals and dig deeper towards the truth. They came to Fern Valley with their videoagrapher to record their experiences. They have some sort of connection to one of the missing people. With an odd interview with the local crazy man, they investigate the forest. Discovering bone chilling evidence, they go to the Sheriff's office.

The Videographer:

Came to Fern Valley to record the journalist and record the story that they are trying to uncover. At the time, they did not know that they have a connection to one of the missing people. But, as they found out more, they secretly found that they are connected to the web of disappearances. After recording the journalist interviewing the local crazy man, they follow the journalist to the forest. After they discover evidence, they go with the journalist to the Sherrifs' office.

The Celebrity:

No one knows why the celebrity is in Fern Valley. Out of all places, they showed up in a little town in the middle of no where. They seem guilty of something, as if they are on the run. They are connected to one of the missing people. After finding a person on the road in distress, they took them to the nearest place they could get help, the Sherriff's office.

The Local:

They have lived in Fern Valley all their life. They've noticed the off things happening and have just learned to live with them. It was a way of life, until their close family member went missing. The authorites have been no help finding their family member, so they resorted to searching the forest themselves. They've found strange markings on trees, random items from the other missing persons on various excursions into the forest. However, with the night terrors beginning and a terrifying experience within the forest, they have refused to enter again. That is, until they met the other strangers. They went to the Sherrif's office after the terrifying experience.

The Criminal:

They have been hiding in Fern Valley. They are running from the law, and the small town in the middle of no where is a perfect place to hide. That is, until the disappearances began to occur and the town picked up popularity in the media. Trying to make they're way out of town, they were driving on the highway until the sight of something made them swerve off the road. They're car crashed down into a ditch, and they were climbing back onto the road when passed out. The celebrity found them and took them to the nearest Sherrif's office, not knowing who they were. The criminal most likely gave the Sheriff and anyone else a false name. Though this was a red flag for the Sheriff, they saw the criminal as useful due to their peculiar experience on the road. They are somehow tied to one of the missing people.

The Undercover Investigator:

One of the missing person's family hired them to find a their missing family member. The investigator went undercover due to the obvious cover up occurring within the town. As they investigated, they realized that something extremely wrong was happening. When investigating a cave in the forest, they found a shrine with a bunch of the missing people's belongings incorporated into it, they reluctantly went to the Sherriff's office to report it.

The Tourist:

The came to fern valley on a vacation to get away from the big city, but when the person they came with went missing on a camping trip, they decided to stay until they were found. A letter written by the missing person describing them entering the forest lead them to turn it into the Sheriffs office.

The Newcomer:

This person has mysteriously showed up in Fern Valley. No one knows who they are or where they came from. Their background is unknown and as far as anyone knows, they're a loose canon. This person saw something strange and somehow concluded it was best to report it to the Sheriff's office. They were the last to arrive out of all the strangers.

Edited at June 24, 2023 07:37 PM by Renegades
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 20, 2023 07:51 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

Rules:

- This RP is literate. (400-1000+ word replies). But it's flexible, so whatever length is needed for a specific situation. For example, it's understandable if posts are shorter due to dialogue between characters.

- You are allowed two main roles. So go ahead and fill up the cast!

- No Gary/Mary Sues, Dodgy Dillion's, Weepy Willies, and Invincible Izzies. If you have no clue what these are, please do not join.

- Your Characters can possibly die or get injured at some point.

- No OOC drama

- Diversity in all the character's categories is highly encouraged.

- NPC's can be created with permission and purpose.

- No arguing with me.

- Be kind and polite to others (I.e. remember the golden rule)

- Please PM me the word Jumpscare if you read the all of the above including the entirety of the plot information.

- Notify me directly through PMs if someone is breaking the rules.

- If you know you will not be active in the RP (posting less then 2-3 times a week) and have life stuff keeping you busy, please don't join. It's frustrating when an RP is waiting on one person to post.

- If you aren't active for more than a week, you will be kicked from your role and I will find someone to replace your character. PM me if you have a valid reason or simply need to drop out, as I don't want the RP to die because of one unaccountable person.

- This RP is Heavily character driven, and therefore ever role is important and needed for the plot to flow. Again, do not sign up if you know you have have other priorities going on in your life and won't be active for more than a week.

- I will send out a notice if I see you are struggling to get a post out.

- Warning: if this RP does die, I will reboot it and send out PM reminders.

- Reservations last 48 hours.

- Plot twists, love triangles, and controlled drama is welcomed.

- Don't be afraid to throw out ideas in the discussion or to PM people about plot details. Drama and collaboration is welcomed and encouraged!!

- Keep Genders equal!

- Have fun and be creative!

General RP Info:

This RP is focused along a mystery and horror theme. The plan is for the plot to follow the characters experiencing some sort of incident that pulls them to the Sherriff's office. They all will be questioned by the Sheriff and deputy. The Sheriff and Deputy make a decision to pull everyone together as a group to go into the forest and find where the cabin in their nightmares is located. As they try to find this cabin, they will experience odd unnatural and horrific events until they eventually find the the cabin and discover where the missing people are, as well as what has been causing everything.

Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 20, 2023 07:55 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

Cast List:

The Sheriff:

June Bell Moone - Pg.3 - Renegades

The Deputy:

Jaxson Pierce - Pg. 2 - The Bewitched

The Journalist:

- Open

The Videographer:

Reserved - Determined_Wolf

The Celebrity:

Indiana Auclair - pg. 1 - Renegades

The Criminal:
Carswell Gray - Pg.2 - Sir Froggington

The Local:

Reserved - Freedom

The Undercover Investigator:

Ezra Murphy - Pg.3 - Kashmir

The Tourist:

Mai Cooper - Pg.3 - Determined_Wolf

The Newcomer:
Reserved - The West Wind Wolves

M:F - 1:2

Amount of Roles Taken - 9/10

Edited at June 24, 2023 10:57 PM by Renegades
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 20, 2023 09:23 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award
*Delete anything in (____)*

Name:
Nicknames:
Age (22- 26):
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Current job:
Strengths (Equal number to weaknesses):
Weaknesses:
Fears (Minimum of four):
Affiliations and/or thoughts on the team:
Love interests:
Connection to missing person:
Backstory (optional):
Other:

Edited at June 21, 2023 04:53 PM by Renegades
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 20, 2023 09:25 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award
Open
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 20, 2023 09:28 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 20, 2023 09:53 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

Indiana Auclair

Nicknames:

Ana

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Role:

The Celebrity

Appearance:

Reference: Heidi Klum in the 90s

Indiana stands at height of 5'9", and generally is considered as tall for a woman. She weighs at an emaciated 125 pounds due to strict diets, drug abuse, and over exercising. She has a very feminine physic with a lithe, fragile figure. As, she has somewhat supple hips that compliment a small, yet proportionately sized chest. She has broad shoulders with a protruding collarbone. Her torso, arms, and legs are incredibly lanky. Her long legs flaunt thick thighs with toned, slim calves, and her arms are simple and average with no excessive muscle or bulk. Her body shape is more or less a stretched out, thin, pliant diamond. Indiana's body largely reflects the unrealistic expectations of Hollywood. While many speculate she has had surgery done to gain the beauty she holds currently, she denies these claims. Indiana has stated to the press that her body is "all-natural" and due to a lineage of "good genetics".

Ana's facial features are very much like her body, as they're feminine and supple. The outline of her face is diamond shaped and somewhat sharp. She carries, high check bones with hollowed out cheeks and a defined jawline that creates a sharp chin. Her nose is subtle and holds an evident Greek bridge with an upturned tip, as it is very fairy-like. Her complexion is a creamy, honeyed beige with evident tanned undertones due to exposure to the sun. Her cheekbones and bridge of her nose are lined with faint freckles that compliment her facial features well.

She has large, almond shaped eyes that are framed with lush and dark coffee lashes that curl up due to an unnatural habit of lash lifting and tinting her lashes. Her eyes are a bright and vivid pale, sage green color with light yellow undertones. Beneath her eyes are faint, but apparent dark circles that give off an almost fatigued look to her. Above her eyes are sleek, cleanly shaped eyebrows with a narrow angle that creates a natural resting scowl. Her lips are heart shaped and appear subtle and natural with a smooth pink tint. Her face is framed by thick, dish water blonde hair that flows down to the bottom of her shoulder blades in face framing layers. Her hair contains light blonde highlights and holds beachy, coarse waves.
Ana likes to bedeck herself in gold jewelry, including multiple rings on her dainty fingers, small earrings on her earlobes and cartilage, and a variety of necklaces on her fragile neck. She has a faint scar along the left side of her collar bone, and another scar on her lower abdomen near her left hip. When thinking of a aesthetic that matches her appearance, think of an elegant and expensive french chateau, champange, french countryside, lilac, and gold.

Overall, Indiana is a very feminine, tall, and lanky woman with sharp and supple characteristics.

Personality:

"Indiana Auclair is difficult!"

"She's so rude!"

"Indiana Auclair has a stick up her ass!"

"I'm never working with her again!"

Statement's from Indiana's past employers prove that she is quite a character. Prissy, arrogant, sassy, and dramatic are all words used to describe the actor. Ana is an excessively impudent person, as she holds herself to a high level of self worth. It's her way, or the highway, as one might say. If something isn't going her way, oh boy, be prepared to meet hell. She will make life a living nightmare, and she has no problem doing so. She's sassy and has a horrible mouth on her. The Hollywood girl has no filter and will say things the way they are. In other words, she's a spitfire queen and will eat anyone alive for stepping in her way.

Further, the girl is selfish and shallow. Her actions are only made to benefit herself. She will back stab, betray, and disregard anyone if it means benefiting herself and her future. She lacks any sort of close friendship because of this. However, what she does hold in plenty is enemies. Many pray on her downfall, as she has ruined careers and futures to get where she is today.

"Say what you want, you can't deny that girl has talent."

It's a surprise that anyone agrees to work with her. However, despite her priss and sass, the girl is quite talented. She's featured in several award-winning films, many of which she's been nominated for Oscars. Once she is hired for a film that she actually enjoys acting for, her performance is displayed with passion, vigor, and grit. Many refuse to see it, but she has an incredible work ethic and will work herself tirelessly to accomplish her dreams and goals. Along with this, Indiana is also a well-known model. Sure, she isn't a victoria's secret angel, but she has been featured in designer brand magazines, as well as designer fragrances. The girl sure does know how to pose, strut, and carry herself.

"I wish I never met Indiana Auclair."

Along with this, Indiana is quite aware of her dazzlingly appearance. She enjoys walking the walk, turning heads, and catching stares. She loves plastering a charismatic, charming smile across her stunning features. I mean, who could resist her? She's got the face, she's got the body, and she has the power. She's queen of heart throbs, a true Hollywood darling. Ana loves playing Aphrodite, playing with hearts, and ultimately stabbing them her crown of horns. Consider her a nightmare dressed like a daydream. No one believes the warnings until they get too close. I mean, who could resist her honey coated words? No one believes they're too good to be true until they bite them back. To put it simply, Ana is a man-eater and she'll make you wish you never met her.

"I mean, yeah... I believed what she said. You would too if you were me."

Indiana knows how to talk, she's extremely manipulative and a liar. How do you think she's gotten where she is being so difficult? While her appearance certainly help, she's extremely eloquent, charming, and charismatic. She knows how to twist her words to whisper into someone's ear what they want to hear. She's clever and sly. Call her a snake, because she is one. Don't hold this against her though. In her industry, she's gotta be a beast to succeed. It's the way of the world.

"You either hate her, want her, or want to be her."

Further, Indiana trusts no one and really only relies on herself and her agent. The girl is independent, and relies on no man to get her through life. She's a go-getter, and knows what she wants. She let's no one get in her way, and if anyone tries, she will devour you. Because of this, many describe her as being psychotic and crazy. TMZ magazine once caught her throwing her ex's (very) expensive painting out of their New York City apartment. She claimed that he ruined her opportunity at snatching a highly lucrative role. It was no surprise when they broke up a day later. Given this side of her, she will rock your world if you get in her way. She likes being called a menace, a lunatic. Why? Because it means you're scared of her.

So, she's a bitch, a charmer, a man-eater, a snake, and a lunatic? What else? Well, not much. As said above, she is quite shallow. To put it simply, she craves what she desires and will stop at nothing to gain more power and fame. She has no "secret sweet side", as she will always only be a spitfire. Call it what you want, trust me, she won't care.

Current Job:

Actress and Model

Strengths:

- Charming and Charismatic

- Eloquent

- Amazing Actor

Weaknesses:

-No real allies

-Selfish

-Hot headed

Fears:

-Heights

-Snakes

-Spiders

-Loosing her fame, power, and relevance.

-Someone seeeing through her.

Affiliations and/or thoughts on the team:

WIP

Love interests:

None, WIP

Connection to missing person:

WIP

Backstory:

How did a person like Indiana end up in a place like fern valley? That's a very good question, isn't it. Well, maybe her ties to one of the missing persons could answer that.

Other:

Edited at June 22, 2023 11:43 PM by Renegades

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us