Wolf Play : Winters demise | Wolf survival RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Venus
09:50:35 
Now i'm not quite sure what to buy :">
 Venus
09:49:47 
This is why I'm always broke but oh well :>
 Stygian Forest
09:48:34 
Zeraphia

How so?
 Sanania
09:48:24 San, Sangria
Venus - I caved and bought some today as well
 Sanania
09:48:07 San, Sangria
These chipmunks are evading me my dudes. I get lucky if I even run into 1 on Level 9 Forest
 Zeraphia
09:47:56 Vah was attacked
Do it
 Venus
09:47:47 
I'm tempted to buy apples again.
 Zeraphia
09:47:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Ah good luck! Winter is such a rough time for BE training
 Stygian Forest
09:46:03 
Zeraphia

Thanks. Trying to get Vexara's BE up though.
 Zeraphia
09:44:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Nice!
 Stygian Forest
09:44:11 
Zeraphia

He's at Shake, right now.
 Transcendence
09:43:03 free palestine
Rest in poop my mom is at her abliest antics again and I only came out to check on my parrot lol. Anyways. Im slowly accidentally BEing my wolves while I explore. Until I find a BE trainer in these trying times lol
 Zeraphia
09:42:48 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Probably?
 Stygian Forest
09:42:18 
Zeraphia

Solstice is at 902 BE, so hopefully soon?
 Zeraphia
09:41:27 Vah was attacked
Stygian

925+ if I recall correctly.
 Stygian Forest
09:40:55 
Trying to recall at what BE, Death Grip is at.
 Whispering Rain
09:36:03 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
09:30:52 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Winters demise | Wolf survival RP | Open!April 14, 2023 10:13 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Winters Demise

The air grew colder, stripping the trees of their leaves and leaving their arms bare. Crisp snow laid across the land, covering any sign of green that used to cover the ground. It wasn't long before winter kicked in full force, the breeze had been nice at first but the temperature kept dropping, finding its way in-between layers of fur and chilling everyone into the bone. Water became ice and getting a drink from anywhere only made you colder.

Winter was always difficult, for any being. Yet it had always been manageable in some way. This year it hit differently, it came quicker than anyone had time for. The harsh cold came tumbling in, hitting everyone like a punch to the chest that knocks the wind out of you. Even through thick fur or in deep dens, the cold was a merciless attack on all. The ground was frozen over, all vegetation strangled and died leaving nothing for the grazers to survive off. Many didn't make it but those that did knew they had to leave; find somewhere more habitable.

For some, it was far harsher. A pack had built themselves quite a good life here and were flourishing, the earlier spring had brung about several litters of pups. They didn't worry about much, the odd bear or two but with their numbers growing they only worried less. Prey was everywhere, whether it be fish from the lake that laid on the outskirts of their den site or deer that wandered around. That was all until this winter hit, they hadn't seen anything like it before. Their lake had frozen over and all the prey had moved on.

Many of the younger and smaller pups were taken by the cold rather quickly which caused heartache throughout the pack and went into full drive to try and keep the others warm and fed. The young, the mothers and the old were focused on the most but with the prey having left, they needed to think of what was best. They needed to follow suit and move on from their home.

The Meadow Lake Pack

A once happy and content pack, starting from nothing with just the alpha pair, building with pups and wolves that needed a place to call home. Simply focusing on the basic but best of lives. After having started out small, their numbers had grown quickly and they had created many new pups this year. These numbers dropped once the winter hit and we're still dropping. Everyone was weaker and many were sick but they had to stay strong and stick together. They had to huddle up a lot of the time, smothering each other in as much body heat as possible. Dens were made smaller to try and keep the cold out, the younger ones being their main priority. Yet, this wasn't enough. Wolves were still dying.

Patrols were sent out daily to try and find prey but each day they would bring back less and less. Many wanted to move on, thinking it was the only way they could survive but the alpha's had conflicted opinions on the matter. This was their home and they had built it from nothing, to leave meant starting again. Still, it was their best option and would need to happen if any were going to survive.

Edited at April 16, 2023 10:12 AM by Opal Fruits
Winters demise | Wolf survival RP | Open!April 14, 2023 10:30 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Basics

At some point, they will decide they have to leave. Even if that means they have to leave others that refuse to leave behind. The younger wolves/pups are focused on the most but only a couple survived and some will still pass during their migration, only making it harder. As will some of the older wolves. Those that do live are either sick or weak but they push on. Not both alpha's have to survive/leave with the rest of the pack.

For now though, they are trying to do the best they can, no matter how much they all struggle. When it comes to scouting out for food, those that search are swapped around everyday so everyone gets a rest, they need to keep as much strength as possible.

Every morning one of the alpha's will make an announcement, those fit enough to scout or hunt will be put into groups while the others will be given other chores to do. Some will watch the surviving pups, others will do what they can to make everything a bit warmer for others. Other than that everyone is recommended to conserve their energy in keeping warm and getting as well as they can.

Once they decide to leave, the danger doesn't end there, if anything there may be more danger but their will to survive is strong. Along the way they will need to find safe places to rest, it's going to be hard to say the least, especially with a lot of the pack being weaker than usual. Their main danger is other predators which include lone wolves. Some will prove to be a threat and others may help but either way they will have to be careful.

Rules

1. Follow all WP and Eve's Rules.
2. No Power playing, God Modding, Perfect Characters.
3. Bear in mind that your character will either be sick, dying or weak in some way or form. Some of course are healthier than others.
4. Some characters will inevitably die but new ones can eventually be made.
5. Respect Each Other, Do not Ignore Posts and do not cause drama between each other, drama in the roleplay itself is encouraged.
6. Be as active as you can, please try and let me know if you are going to be gone for a few days.
7. If using an Image for a Wolf's Appearance, follow all of WPs Rules. You still also must have a description of them in written form.
8. I hold the right to reject any application forms.
9. Maximum 3 Characters Per Person at the moment.
10. 2 of the surviving pups will be the pups of the alpha pair, the only two that made it at least. There are also 3 pups from the beta.
11. Reservations are allowed but will only be held for 48 hours, I want everyone to have a fair chance.
12. I may ask for a RP example for certain roles.

Links

You are here!
Discussion:
Roleplay thread:
TBA

Edited at April 16, 2023 11:45 AM by Opal Fruits
Winters demise | Wolf survival RP | Open!April 14, 2023 11:44 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

The pack(s)

Eventually I may incorporate another pack but this is yet to be decided.

The Meadow Lake Pack

Alpha male:
- Corvus | M | Misery | Pg 2

Alpha female:
Open

Beta:
- Keme | F | Tenebris Umbra | Pg 1

Pack members:
I'm not sure how many I'm going to allow. 1-8 years old.
- Tucker | M | Me | pg 1
- Valdemar | M | Imperial Sands | pg 1
- Reina | F | Misery | Pg 2

Pups:
Pups will be no younger than 5 months and no older than a year. Three of these pups are the offspring of the beta (Keme) and hee mate (Valdemar). One of the three is sicker than the others.
{Max 5}
- Sorrel | F | Tenebris Umbra | Pg 3
- Senna | F | Imperial Sands | Pg 3

Alphas pups:
{Max 2}
- Aruna | F | Me | Pg 2

Elders:
Most of the older wolves have already passed. 8-12 years old.
{Max 2}

------- °°° ------ °°° -------

Ratio:
M : F
3 : 4

------- °°° ------ °°° -------

The application form

Name:
Desired Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
Health (How sick are they? What are they struggling with most?):
Opinion on moving (not needed for pups):
Affiliations (can include lost pack members/pups):
Other:

Edited at April 18, 2023 04:00 PM by Opal Fruits
Winters demise | Wolf survival RP | Open!April 14, 2023 11:53 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award
Open! Feel free to reserve a role, ask a question or fill in an application form for your character!

Edited at April 14, 2023 06:43 PM by Opal Fruits
Winters demise | Wolf survival RP | Open!April 14, 2023 05:11 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Tucker

4 years old

Male

Pack member

Desired Rank:

Tucker is content, he enjoys just being part of a pack.

Appearance:

Tucker was once a stunning male wolf, in colouration he still is and his size helped him keep some of his weight, not losing as much as many of the others but still slowly deteriorating. His fur has thickened when the weather started changing but it still wasn't enough, the cold air managed to get through and it felt like it went through his bones at times.

The male is a pale sandy colour with a darker tones running through, making it look like the texture of sand itself. The lack of food made it lose its health, the hair itself is now brittle and rough. Tuckers eyes were that of an average wolf, just the usual amber colour with different lighter shades streaking through them.

Personality:

Before being taken in by the alpha pair the male was just 2 years old and fending for himself, everything became flight or fight and he hadn't quite mastered the skill of hunting. He felt like a scavenger but all he knew was to use his nose. Territories has become quite quickly known and he was chased out by a few, barely lucky to get away with his life. He was standoffish with other wolves and thought being on his own was his best choice. That was until he met the Meadow Lake pack. They were patient and helped him grow into the fine wolf he is today.

Now he's learnt that everyone has their problems and he tries to see the good in everything, as hard as it is at times. When it comes to the pack, each and every single one of them is like family to him and he would do anything to help keep them safe. The male use to be a good fighter, he was strong and never backed down but now he felt terribly week. Coughing only made everything harder, he couldn't hunt as he would give them away and it got in the way of so much.

Health:

Tucker is extremely weak for the most part, the cold has given him a slight cough and anything he does takes a lot of energy from him but he will keep pushing if it means it helps everyone else.

Opinion on moving:

As much as he loves his home and wishes they could stay but he knows everyone will end up dying if they stay, they have to go with their prey.

Affiliations:

Mother | Deceased | NPC

Father | Unknown | TBA

Brother | Alive | Open

Crush | Open | …

Mate | Open | …

Pups | Open | …

Other:

Edited at April 15, 2023 04:49 AM by Opal Fruits
Winters demise | Wolf survival RP | Open!April 14, 2023 08:06 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved Pack Member Please <3
Winters demise | Wolf survival RP | Open!April 14, 2023 08:07 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

Keme

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

Desired Rank: Content

Appearance:
european-timber-by-khalliysgraphy-d39aexl-fullview.jpg
[credit goes to Khalliysgraphy on da]

A female of impressive height, Keme stands with a stature of 31 inches. Her physique is that of a lithe one, her body best used for remaining quick and stealthy over power. That isn't to say that the female doesn't have muscle, simply that it isn't the first skill that she relies on. Indeed, while not the heaviest nor most powerful of wolves, she certainly is able to hold her own front given the situation. She is renowned for her ability to defend herself in battles, understanding her body and how to use it to her advantage. Thus, despite not being the strongest, it doesn't mean that she is powerless. Her speed and stealth is beneficial to her, for she is best known for using them during dangerous events. Quiet as a ghost and so fast that if you blink, she may be gone, Keme is able to upkeep her own.

She has a thinner frame with muscular legs and shoulders, powering her during hunts. Her fur is groomed, falling upon her body in a satisfying manner. Keme has a lengthy tail that is impressively fluffy, as is her neck. When taking in her ears, they seem to be larger as well, and her snout thicker.

In terms of her coat, she has various colours worked into it. A series of reds, creams, greys, and more are seen scattered across her coat, as if somebody splattered her with it. She has no set pattern, and if one were to figure out which colour is where, they may end up lost. Truth be told, Keme's coat is a confusing one. Reds sit on creams, blacks upon whites whites upon creams, it truly is difficult to tell. For the most part, and perhaps the most important, is that her pelt allows Keme to blend into her surroundings.

Her coat seems to be darker when viewing the top half of her body. Blacks and greys sit upon her pelt at that point, cloaking her back and face. It resembles that of a hooded cape, while the rest of her remains on the redder/cream side. This red is also seen upon her face, entirely coating her ears and top snout. Her nose is that of a black one, her eyes an amber that often radiates kindness and warmth. In terms of her voice, it is a slightly deeper, almost melodic one.

In terms of scars, Keme has a few of her own. Truly, it would be a wonder if she didn't. Given her older age, it's only fair that she would have obtained her fair share. A few remain scattered around ranging in both depth and size.

Personality:
Free-Spirited || Confident || Stoic, yet Kind || Passionate || Highly Cunning and Strategic || Loyal || Unique || An Oddity at Times || Observant || Extroverted || Optimistic || Insouciant/Nonchalant || Protective || Articulate || Sometimes Makes no Sense || Maternal || Very Loving || Welcoming || Loyal || Brutally Honest || Patient

Keme is best known for being a free-spirited individual, as well as a slight oddity. She is often seen doing her own, peculiar things that may seem uncustomary. She is also a fairly warm and kind creature, welcoming all those that approach her with open arms. In truth, it is difficult to upset Keme, for even if somebody attempts to, she is nonchalant about it. That isn't to say that she isn't uncaring, not at all. There is a big difference between the two, and rather than growing upset, she simply remains casually calm and relaxed.

Highly cunning and strategic, many may underestimate her due to her warmth and overly kind personality. However, she is very smart, able to create various plans and proceed with ideas that may benefit the pack as a whole. She is also passionate, and when she believes in something, it is difficult to sway her mind. She would do anything in her power to convince another on her side if she believed that an idea of hers would work, for she is also articulate and persuasive.

When she disagrees with something, Keme is brutally honest. It is perhaps one of her best and worst traits, for she always tells the truth regardless if it hurts another. She doesn't believe in covering up the truth, and deals her words carefully, but effectively.

She is a rather observant individual as well, always meandering around and taking in her surroundings. She seems to pick up on things that others may not, offering her an advantage in certain scenarios. It isn't uncommon to see her lingering or stalking about. Many don't even question it anymore, for Keme is known for her peculiar actions. When confronted, she creates a jumble of words that hardly make sense before proceeding on her way.

Patient and loyal, Keme is a good companion and friend to have. Others may take comfort knowing that she would put them first before herself in any situation, and is also very maternal. Even towards her friends, she seems to often check in on them or offer her services need they anything.

Overall, despite being rather odd at times, Keme is a very loving, selfless creature. However, there are also times where she may appear more.. scary. For one, her cunning, and two, she is strategic in battles. Her kindness is not something to be overlooked or underestimated, for Keme can be a force to reckon with depending on the situation.

Health: Because Keme was already on the lithe side, she has grown even thinner and more weak. This is mainly due to her pups, which she often feeds before herself. Now, Keme is underweight, her ribs poking out just slightly. While not in the worst position in comparison to others, she is growing weaker with time.

Opinion on Moving: While she is settled in and has always known the current land as home, she has to put her family and pack first. She is adamant to leave because of that, wishing to follow the prey so that they may all survive. There will always be another place to call home, but there will never be another Meadow Lake Pack.
Crush: Valdemar
Mate: Valdemar

Pups:
The two had a litter of 5, though two have passed away. Three are currently remaining, and while two remain strong, one is growing weaker.

Affiliations:
Valdemar ~ Mate : WIP

Edited at April 16, 2023 11:19 AM by Tenebris Umbra
Winters demise | Wolf survival RP | Open!April 14, 2023 08:53 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Valdemar
Meaning Powerful and Famous
Six Years
Male

Pack Member
Desired Rank:
Content.
At Most Beta Alongside His Mate.
Never Replacing Her.
Opinion on Moving:
Valdemar originates from a pack that was constantly on the move and more nomadic. Moving is nothing new to him, and if it helps encourage the survival of his offspring he is okay with it.
Appearance:

Credit for Both Images Belongs to Khalliysgraphy on DA. These are both Stock Images.

This is Valdemar normally, does not include how he is now with everything going on.
Valdemar is a goliath of a wolf who captures the attention of anyone around him when he walks onto scene. Upon first sight there is no doubt that the brutish male is the one who leads the notorious pack. Standing at about 36 inches at the shoulder, perhaps a fraction above, he weighs heavily into the high 100s, likely somewhere around 170 lbs. He's a heavy beast, with a colossal figure that aids him frequently in battle. Where other wolves can be lean and athletic, Valdemar is a powerhouse of strength and durability. If you're coming up against him in a fight, it's likely that your best bet is just to try and run away and pray you can out run the male. He may not be the fastest male in the world, but he has a decent amount of endurance or stamina that allows him to go at a steady pace for a while.

He has a heavy body, with muscular shoulders and flanks which is attached to long legs covered in ropey muscle. His laws hold large paws, that act as snowshoes during winter to help keep his heavy weight from sinking too deeply in the snow. He has a slightly longer than average tail, not something that is obviously so, but it helps him keep his heavier weight balance when moving at quicker speeds. His ears are balanced in size, but are placed a bit farther apart due to the broadness of his head. Which, the male's head is large a broad, with a slightly wider muzzle than normal. Again, it isn't obviously so, but all of these features help make the male the bear that he is.

Despite his size, Val's coat isn't necessarily anything remarkable. It's dense and coarse, allowing him natural protect from the elements as well as doing well to help guard him in fights. He does have a double coat, so during the warmer months he sheds that under coat allowing him to appear a bit slimmer than he does in winter [as slim as a beast of his size can appear]. His fur is slightly longer on the nape of his neck, his throat and chest, and belly, making these the prime cuddle spots when the male is in the mood for such [which isn't terribly often]. He has a more standard grey wolf coat that is a medley of grey, black, and white, with some tan or cream mixed into the base coloration. He has a darker tan on the backs of his ears, but besides that and the creamier color mixed in with the light grey of his coat, he's moreso a greyscale medley. He has dark-grey markings upon his face, with markings of the same color and black on his back and tail. It's noteworthy that when he's dirty, he takes on a much more significant tan hue.

His eyes are a yellow gold color, that are often empty of any emotion he might be feeling. His voice is a deep baritone, hinging on the edge of being almost basso. There is a silkyness to it that makes it considerably smooth, bringing it back from being so deep.

In terms of scars, well, Valdemar has more than his fair share, by a lot. Being the Earl and an experienced fighter, the male has aquired them all throw battle, majority of which he's won. Being so big the male can tank multiple wounds before slowing down, and by the time he does, he's usually done in his opponent by then. There aren't any that are significantly noteworthy, however the sheer amount that adorn his coat as whole is. He's the wolf that anyone will want to think twice before taking on.

Health:
Valdemar's health is not the worst all things considered. Coming from a harsher pack, a more violent pack, the male is used to less than ideal conditions. He's lost weight, but not even to leave him severely weakened. His old wounds/scars and joints hurt more than normal because of the cold and lack of food, and his lungs burn a little faster than normal, but overall he's not in the worst condition he could be in.

Personality:

Present Day
Calm || Collected || Reserved || Tired || Confident || Slow to Anger || Protective || Impassive || Indifferent || Resigned || Grumpy at Times || Scarred || Blunt || Solitary || Fatherly || Patient || Fair || Loyal

Valdemar is no longer the wolf he was prior to joining the pack. He's merely a shell of that wolf, but evolved into something different, maybe even something better. No longer is the male vicious and aggressive, but calm, and reserved, preferring to go about his days as quietly and insignificant as possible. Many could assume the male feels defeated after losing what could be considered everything to him, but the male feels free. No longer does he have to fight every day, and portray that he is the strongest, meanest wolf there is. No, now he can live a quiet and content life where violence is an option instead of a necessity.

There is a good bit of Val that is tired and resigned, but happily so. He doesn't have an obscene amount of energy, he isn't the type to jump around and play, but he will quietly watch and enjoy. He prefers only the company of himself and his family, finding that he no longer desires to share space with others. That doesn't mean he will be mean about it though, instead the male will simply get up and move on if he wants to be alone for a bit. He never utters a harsh word, rarely growls or snarls, he just doesn't have the capacity anymore to be violent unless it's extremely duress.

Now, Val can focus on being a kind and patient father, the one he never was in the past. He can be fair and understanding, and someone his mate and pups can trust and rely on, and never have to worry about being met with a flared temper. He's still an incredibly loyal male, first to his family, and then his pack, but loyal nonetheless. They've given him the new start he's always wanted, and or that he will forever be grateful.

There are still a few qualities that have carried over from who Val used to be, and it's good to keep them in mind. He's still capable of flipping the switch and becoming who he once was if needed, though he would prefer not to. He's also still incredibly protective of his pups and mate, and would never willingly allow anything to happen to them. He also tends to be quite blunt in the way he speaks. He tries not to come off as mean or aggressive, but he's very straight to the point, doesn't sugar coat things at all. But he is working on it.

Prior to Joining the Pack
Aggressive |:| Brutal |:| Confident |:| Arrogant |:| Dominant |:| Protective |:| Short-Tempered |:| Hates Being Challenged or Doubted |:| Harsh |:| Blunt & Straight Forward |:| Direct |:| Sometimes Flirty, but Loyal |:| Possessive |:| Violent & Volatile |:| Intimidating |:| Serious |:| Frequently Indifferent |:| Tries to be Just or Fair Sometimes |:| Calculating

Valdemar is, without saying, a vicious and brutal male, one who doesn't have any qualms with bloodshed or throwing his own weight around. He's a harsh creature, one who is adept at fighting, killing, violence in general. He doesn't try to hide it either, he knows what he is and he's okay with it. The brutal nature of Val isn't anything to question or doubt, whatever you imagine that worst thing that can be done is, Valdemar has likely done worse. He unapologetically aggressive and brutal, and there isn't anyone out there that can change that about him.

The male is one who is considerably confident, but you'd have to be to lead one of the most notorious packs in the reason. Valdemar is a name that strikes fear into hearts just as much as the sight of him or the sound of war cry does. His reputation alone fills him with confidence, but so does his abilities, his strength, everything about him gives him an abundance of confidence. It's made him feel untouchable until late. Now he's enraged that anyone thinks they could get away with doing this to his pack. Hypocritcal? Maybe. But the parts of his pack that were left behind were the ones who couldn't really defend themselves, they had never harmed anyone. Now revenge is necessary.

Valdemar can be a rather arrogant male, something caused by a combination of his confidence and experience. This combined with the male's dominance can make him difficult to deal with. Typically things have to be his way, and he doesn't really particularly being challenged or wrong. Val is a rather protective male, honestly possessive too. Look at his mate? He's going to gut you. Flirt with her? Filet you and eat you alive. Say any harsh words to his pups unnecesarily, or try to parent them without his permission? You'll be lucky to get out in one piece. Val is a harsh male, but one who is blunt and straight forward. There isn't going to be any sort of sugar coating or anything. He's going to say what he means, and he isn't really going to care if it bothers anyone. He just doesn't know how to be any other way than direct.

The Earl is a male who is, more often than not, a serious creature, one who doesn't seem to have a season of humor, or at least a good one, very often. He doesn't joke around, he doesn't speak light heartedly, none of that really. Even as a father, he doesn't really joke around or offer a super nurturing aspect, he's more of the aspect and silent comfort. When he was younger, the male was more flirty, and part of that still applies. He sometimes flirts, part of him liking the attention, but the male is loyal to whoever has his heart. He has no intention of leaving his mate, or anything like that, but if another female did capture the attention of his heart, he wouldn't really know what to do.

As mentioned, Valdemar is a rather serious male. He's rather indifferent towards a lot of things that don't really concern him, not taking a whole lot of interest in them. He does try to be just and fair, but honestly, for the most part, he doesn't care about a whole heck of a lot of things. This tends to make others believe the male isn't very intelligent, which isn't necessarily true. He's over average intelligence, but he's a calculating male. There are thoughts behind his actions mostly, but they're not thoughts that are overly well known. He's one of those males that complicated and not all at the same time. His motives aren't always clear, but it's important that all of his decisions, all his actions have motive, he just doesn't really let anyone know what those motives are.

Backstory:
Valdemar was once the Alpha, no, the Earl of his own pack. A violent and destructive pack that fed on everything in their path. For a while he lead this fierce band of wolves voraciously. However, he eventually grew tired of the violence, or the drama, of the never ending hunting and fighting. He felt trapped and restless, even coming to despise his own mate. So, when a challenger came, seeing the miserable state of their Earl, Valdemar happily accepted the challenge, and happily lost. While his pack viewed him as weak, as lost, Valdemar was finally free.

So he ran. Far, far away. He traveled endlessly until he found territories he no longer recognized, and wolves that had never heard of him. Eventually he found this pack, and was very grateful that they allowed him to join. He had every intention of just enjoying an early retirement and living quietly and peacefully alone there until his final days in the future years. However, as the fatest would have it, his story took a different turn.

Val found a new mate in the incredibly charming and free spirited female that is the beta of the pack. He tried to deny it, to avoid it at first, not wanting to go down the road again. However, it was different this time, and Valdemar found himself with the family he had always desired in life. Of course, just when the male felt that he had everything, the universe threw them a curveball.
Crush:

His Mate
Mate:

Tene's Girl
Pups:

The Pair had a Litter of 5.
Two have Been Lost Already. Three Remain.
While 2 are Hanging in There, 1 is Sick.
All three are open.
Kin:
He had a sibling, but he no longer has contact with her.
Affiliations:

wip - Open!

Other:
I'm sorry this is so so so long. Valdemar was a wolf from an old Rp of mine, and I wanted to have him still be that wolf in the past, and become this new creature. ^^ I hope thats okay.
Winters demise | Wolf survival RP | Open!April 14, 2023 10:07 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tenebris Umbra said:
May I reserve beta?

---

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

Keme

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

Desired Rank: Content

Appearance:

Personality:
Free-Spirited || Confident || Stoic, yet Kind || Passionate || Highly Cunning and Strategic || Loyal || Unique || An Oddity at Times || Observant || Extroverted || Optimistic || Insouciant/Nonchalant || Protective || Articulate || Sometimes Makes no Sense || Maternal || Very Loving || Welcoming || Loyal || Brutally Honest || Patient

Health (How sick are they? What are they struggling with most?):
Opinion on moving (not needed for pups):
Affiliations (can include lost pack members/pups):
Other:

Sure thing!
Winters demise | Wolf survival RP | Open!April 14, 2023 10:11 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:

Name:
Valdemar
Meaning Powerful and Famous
Six Years
Male

Pack Member
Desired Rank:
Content.
At Most Beta Alongside His Mate.
Never Replacing Her.
Opinion on Moving:
Valdemar originates from a pack that was constantly on the move and more nomadic. Moving is nothing new to him, and if it helps encourage the survival of his offspring he is okay with it.
Appearance:

Credit for Both Images Belongs to Khalliysgraphy on DA. These are both Stock Images.

This is Valdemar normally, does not include how he is now with everything going on.
Valdemar is a goliath of a wolf who captures the attention of anyone around him when he walks onto scene. Upon first sight there is no doubt that the brutish male is the one who leads the notorious pack. Standing at about 36 inches at the shoulder, perhaps a fraction above, he weighs heavily into the high 100s, likely somewhere around 170 lbs. He's a heavy beast, with a colossal figure that aids him frequently in battle. Where other wolves can be lean and athletic, Valdemar is a powerhouse of strength and durability. If you're coming up against him in a fight, it's likely that your best bet is just to try and run away and pray you can out run the male. He may not be the fastest male in the world, but he has a decent amount of endurance or stamina that allows him to go at a steady pace for a while.

He has a heavy body, with muscular shoulders and flanks which is attached to long legs covered in ropey muscle. His laws hold large paws, that act as snowshoes during winter to help keep his heavy weight from sinking too deeply in the snow. He has a slightly longer than average tail, not something that is obviously so, but it helps him keep his heavier weight balance when moving at quicker speeds. His ears are balanced in size, but are placed a bit farther apart due to the broadness of his head. Which, the male's head is large a broad, with a slightly wider muzzle than normal. Again, it isn't obviously so, but all of these features help make the male the bear that he is.

Despite his size, Val's coat isn't necessarily anything remarkable. It's dense and coarse, allowing him natural protect from the elements as well as doing well to help guard him in fights. He does have a double coat, so during the warmer months he sheds that under coat allowing him to appear a bit slimmer than he does in winter [as slim as a beast of his size can appear]. His fur is slightly longer on the nape of his neck, his throat and chest, and belly, making these the prime cuddle spots when the male is in the mood for such [which isn't terribly often]. He has a more standard grey wolf coat that is a medley of grey, black, and white, with some tan or cream mixed into the base coloration. He has a darker tan on the backs of his ears, but besides that and the creamier color mixed in with the light grey of his coat, he's moreso a greyscale medley. He has dark-grey markings upon his face, with markings of the same color and black on his back and tail. It's noteworthy that when he's dirty, he takes on a much more significant tan hue.

His eyes are a yellow gold color, that are often empty of any emotion he might be feeling. His voice is a deep baritone, hinging on the edge of being almost basso. There is a silkyness to it that makes it considerably smooth, bringing it back from being so deep.

In terms of scars, well, Valdemar has more than his fair share, by a lot. Being the Earl and an experienced fighter, the male has aquired them all throw battle, majority of which he's won. Being so big the male can tank multiple wounds before slowing down, and by the time he does, he's usually done in his opponent by then. There aren't any that are significantly noteworthy, however the sheer amount that adorn his coat as whole is. He's the wolf that anyone will want to think twice before taking on.

Health:
Valdemar's health is not the worst all things considered. Coming from a harsher pack, a more violent pack, the male is used to less than ideal conditions. He's lost weight, but not even to leave him severely weakened. His old wounds/scars and joints hurt more than normal because of the cold and lack of food, and his lungs burn a little faster than normal, but overall he's not in the worst condition he could be in.

Personality:

Present Day
Calm || Collected || Reserved || Tired || Confident || Slow to Anger || Protective || Impassive || Indifferent || Resigned || Grumpy at Times || Scarred || Blunt || Solitary || Fatherly || Patient || Fair || Loyal

Valdemar is no longer the wolf he was prior to joining the pack. He's merely a shell of that wolf, but evolved into something different, maybe even something better. No longer is the male vicious and aggressive, but calm, and reserved, preferring to go about his days as quietly and insignificant as possible. Many could assume the male feels defeated after losing what could be considered everything to him, but the male feels free. No longer does he have to fight every day, and portray that he is the strongest, meanest wolf there is. No, now he can live a quiet and content life where violence is an option instead of a necessity.

There is a good bit of Val that is tired and resigned, but happily so. He doesn't have an obscene amount of energy, he isn't the type to jump around and play, but he will quietly watch and enjoy. He prefers only the company of himself and his family, finding that he no longer desires to share space with others. That doesn't mean he will be mean about it though, instead the male will simply get up and move on if he wants to be alone for a bit. He never utters a harsh word, rarely growls or snarls, he just doesn't have the capacity anymore to be violent unless it's extremely duress.

Now, Val can focus on being a kind and patient father, the one he never was in the past. He can be fair and understanding, and someone his mate and pups can trust and rely on, and never have to worry about being met with a flared temper. He's still an incredibly loyal male, first to his family, and then his pack, but loyal nonetheless. They've given him the new start he's always wanted, and or that he will forever be grateful.

There are still a few qualities that have carried over from who Val used to be, and it's good to keep them in mind. He's still capable of flipping the switch and becoming who he once was if needed, though he would prefer not to. He's also still incredibly protective of his pups and mate, and would never willingly allow anything to happen to them. He also tends to be quite blunt in the way he speaks. He tries not to come off as mean or aggressive, but he's very straight to the point, doesn't sugar coat things at all. But he is working on it.

Prior to Joining the Pack
Aggressive |:| Brutal |:| Confident |:| Arrogant |:| Dominant |:| Protective |:| Short-Tempered |:| Hates Being Challenged or Doubted |:| Harsh |:| Blunt & Straight Forward |:| Direct |:| Sometimes Flirty, but Loyal |:| Possessive |:| Violent & Volatile |:| Intimidating |:| Serious |:| Frequently Indifferent |:| Tries to be Just or Fair Sometimes |:| Calculating

Valdemar is, without saying, a vicious and brutal male, one who doesn't have any qualms with bloodshed or throwing his own weight around. He's a harsh creature, one who is adept at fighting, killing, violence in general. He doesn't try to hide it either, he knows what he is and he's okay with it. The brutal nature of Val isn't anything to question or doubt, whatever you imagine that worst thing that can be done is, Valdemar has likely done worse. He unapologetically aggressive and brutal, and there isn't anyone out there that can change that about him.

The male is one who is considerably confident, but you'd have to be to lead one of the most notorious packs in the reason. Valdemar is a name that strikes fear into hearts just as much as the sight of him or the sound of war cry does. His reputation alone fills him with confidence, but so does his abilities, his strength, everything about him gives him an abundance of confidence. It's made him feel untouchable until late. Now he's enraged that anyone thinks they could get away with doing this to his pack. Hypocritcal? Maybe. But the parts of his pack that were left behind were the ones who couldn't really defend themselves, they had never harmed anyone. Now revenge is necessary.

Valdemar can be a rather arrogant male, something caused by a combination of his confidence and experience. This combined with the male's dominance can make him difficult to deal with. Typically things have to be his way, and he doesn't really particularly being challenged or wrong. Val is a rather protective male, honestly possessive too. Look at his mate? He's going to gut you. Flirt with her? Filet you and eat you alive. Say any harsh words to his pups unnecesarily, or try to parent them without his permission? You'll be lucky to get out in one piece. Val is a harsh male, but one who is blunt and straight forward. There isn't going to be any sort of sugar coating or anything. He's going to say what he means, and he isn't really going to care if it bothers anyone. He just doesn't know how to be any other way than direct.

The Earl is a male who is, more often than not, a serious creature, one who doesn't seem to have a season of humor, or at least a good one, very often. He doesn't joke around, he doesn't speak light heartedly, none of that really. Even as a father, he doesn't really joke around or offer a super nurturing aspect, he's more of the aspect and silent comfort. When he was younger, the male was more flirty, and part of that still applies. He sometimes flirts, part of him liking the attention, but the male is loyal to whoever has his heart. He has no intention of leaving his mate, or anything like that, but if another female did capture the attention of his heart, he wouldn't really know what to do.

As mentioned, Valdemar is a rather serious male. He's rather indifferent towards a lot of things that don't really concern him, not taking a whole lot of interest in them. He does try to be just and fair, but honestly, for the most part, he doesn't care about a whole heck of a lot of things. This tends to make others believe the male isn't very intelligent, which isn't necessarily true. He's over average intelligence, but he's a calculating male. There are thoughts behind his actions mostly, but they're not thoughts that are overly well known. He's one of those males that complicated and not all at the same time. His motives aren't always clear, but it's important that all of his decisions, all his actions have motive, he just doesn't really let anyone know what those motives are.

Backstory:
Valdemar was once the Alpha, no, the Earl of his own pack. A violent and destructive pack that fed on everything in their path. For a while he lead this fierce band of wolves voraciously. However, he eventually grew tired of the violence, or the drama, of the never ending hunting and fighting. He felt trapped and restless, even coming to despise his own mate. So, when a challenger came, seeing the miserable state of their Earl, Valdemar happily accepted the challenge, and happily lost. While his pack viewed him as weak, as lost, Valdemar was finally free.

So he ran. Far, far away. He traveled endlessly until he found territories he no longer recognized, and wolves that had never heard of him. Eventually he found this pack, and was very grateful that they allowed him to join. He had every intention of just enjoying an early retirement and living quietly and peacefully alone there until his final days in the future years. However, as the fatest would have it, his story took a different turn.

Val found a new mate in the incredibly charming and free spirited female that is the beta of the pack. He tried to deny it, to avoid it at first, not wanting to go down the road again. However, it was different this time, and Valdemar found himself with the family he had always desired in life. Of course, just when the male felt that he had everything, the universe threw them a curveball.
Crush:

His Mate
Mate:

Tene's Girl
Pups:

The Pair had a Litter of 5.
Two have Been Lost Already. Three Remain.
While 2 are Hanging in There, 1 is Sick.
All three are open.
Kin:
He had a sibling, but he no longer has contact with her.
Affiliations:

wip - Open!

Other:
I'm sorry this is so so so long. Valdemar was a wolf from an old Rp of mine, and I wanted to have him still be that wolf in the past, and become this new creature. ^^ I hope thats okay.

That's completely fine! I love him and he's accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us